From Indianapolis to Bloomington, Indiana home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Indiana Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst IN home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be cancelled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in Hoosier State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Indiana Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Mink Realty||$299 - $999||$250||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|3. List with Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Mentor Listing Realty||$299 - $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Paradigm Realty||$499||$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. I Sold My House||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Indiana
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Indiana’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329 + $250 at closing. The Silver package costs $399 +$250 at closing, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing.
2. Mink Realty
- Listing Fee: $299 to $999
- Additional Fees: $25-$700 for optional services + $250 at closing
- 5/5 (28 reviews)
Mink Realty offers three flat fee MLS listing packages.
- Silver Package – $299 + $250 at closing: Best for selling land or lot. Includes a listing term of 6 months with 6 photos. Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. and local realtor sites.
- Gold Package – $499 + $250 at closing: The package includes services similar to Silver Package plus yard sign, 50 photos, showing time scheduling system, and feedback where available.
- Platinum Package – $999 + $250 at closing: The package includes all the services mentioned above plus Realtor assistance with offers, contract review, negotiations, repair requests, etc.
Listing Upgrades: In all the plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized a few upgrades below.
- Realtor Assistance: $800
- Photo Change Out: $50
- Showing-Time Scheduling System: $100
- Feedback System: $100
- Open House Advertising on MLS: $25
- Supra Electronic Lock Box Rental: $100
- Combo Lock Box Rental: $45
- 6-month Listing Extension: $250
- Professional Photos (Louisville area only): $200
- Mink Realty Yard Sign: $50
- Upgrade from Silver to Gold: $200
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $299 package which is affordable compared to the Gold and Platinum package. You have to pay an additional fee of $45 – $250 for digital photos and lockbox services.
Here are some of Mink Realty’s best features:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Market Exposure: Your property will get syndicated on many local and national websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many more.
- Customer Support: Email support is available. Their Platinum package offers both email & phone support.
- Coverage: Mink Realty covers the entire state of Kentucky.
In our research, we found no red flags with Mink Realty. Donna Mink has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Mink Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. If you choose a basic plan, we advise you to set aside money for these costs because they can quickly mount up.
» Mink Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Mink Realty.
Mink Realty has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5 star rating from 28 total reviews on Houzeo.com.
Mink Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Indiana. What sets Mink Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Donna Mink.
Donna Mink is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker representing thousands of home sellers. With Mink Realty, you can list and sell properties all over Kentucky and Indiana.
3. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey, headed List With Freedom, has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market, you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
4. Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty Inc offers three Flat Fee MLS Packages.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes 1 photo and a listing term of 6 months. You get unlimited open house listings, state disclosure forms, and contracts. You also have Broker support and assistance.
- Standard Package – $349: It includes everything from the Basic Package plus 6 photos.
- Premium Package – $399: The number of photos is 25 and includes the same services as the other two packages.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of the Listing Upgrades that Mentor Listing provides.
- Premium Sign: $75
- Mechanical Lock Box: $45
- Electronic Lock Box: $100 one-time rental fee, plus a $150 refundable deposit
- Market Survey Report: $175
- Color Flyers: 100 for $65
- Basic Sign: $45
Full Representation Service at $499: It is an additional service you can add to your package. As a flat fee full representation service, you get benefits such as:
- Coordination and management of the closing process through transaction settlement.
- Accept, review, and negotiate all offers through closing.
- Management of the home inspection process.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Premium $399 package as it allows you up to 25 photos.
Mentor Listing Realty’s highlight services are:
- Unlimited Open House Listings: You can have as many open houses as you want to help get your home sold.
- Professional Broker Support: A professional broker will help you through the home selling process. This support is in all the packages but only via phone and email.
- All Important Paperwork Provided: Mentor Listing Realty will provide you with all the state disclosure forms and contracts. They will also help you complete the necessary forms to sell your home.
With budget-friendly packages the drawbacks of Mentor Listing Realty are:
- Only 1 Photo for Basic Package: Although the services offered are similar to the other packages the basic flat fee MLS package includes only one photo. This does not help the buyer get an understanding of what your house looks like.
- Mentor Listing Realty is Not 100% Online: Mentor Listing Realty has a limited tech stack. Many processes like form filling will be carried out offline. Therefore, your listing process might get delayed.
- Additional Cost for a Market Survey Report: To set a competitive price for your home a market survey report is important. This report helps you understand the real estate market around your home. Mentor Listing Realty charges $175 as additional costs for the MSR, making the total cost quite expensive.
Mentor Listing Realty has no credible ratings available.
Mentor Listing Realty offers unlimited open houses as part of all its packages. The company provides most of the services you may require to sell your home, but they can be expensive.
Moreover, Mentor Listing Realty has a limited tech stack. As a result, many procedures, including evaluating proposals and monitoring inspections, will be completed offline. Thus, your listing process might get delayed.
5. Paradigm Realty
Founded by Joshua Vida, Paradigm Realty offers two Flat Fee MLS packages.
- $399 Package: The package comes with a 6-month listing term, max photos, unlimited free changes to your listing, and a free yard sign. Your listing also gets syndicated to popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
- $499 Package: With everything from the $399 package, this plan lists your home on the MLS for 12 months.
Listing Upgrades: If you want to change your listing, purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all enhancements below.
- Max Pictures in MLS: $50
- Additional Photo: $5 (each)
- CMA/Appraisal Report: $50
- Professional Flyers: $50
- Brochure Box: $35
- Combo Lockbox: $45
- MLS Lockbox Rental: $99 + $50 (deposit)
- Yard Sign: $50
- Open House Directional Signs: $25 (each)
- 1-Year Listing Upgrade: $99
Full-Service Upgrade – 1% at Closing: With this upgrade, you can get assistance until your property is sold. The 1% they charge here will replace the fee payable at closing in their other packages.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $399 package. The package covers most of the services needed to sell your home.
Here are some highlights of listings with Paradigm Realty Solutions.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: Paradigm Realty offers unlimited listing changes in both packages. This makes it easy for sellers to keep their listings updated.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded to You: The company forwards the buyer leads directly to you in both packages.
- Buyer Rebate Available: Paradigm Realty offers up to $2,000 as Buyer Rebate Program to sellers who use their services again.
Our research identified some disadvantages of listing with Paradigm Realty Solutions. Here are some of them.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: Paradigm Realty has mentioned that they provide max photos on the MLS. But they also charge around $50 for the same.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like MLS lockbox rental are priced at $99 + $50 deposit. These services are expensive compared to other Flat Fee MLS listing competitors.
Paradigm Realty has 4.6 out of 5 stars from 56 reviews on the popular review site Google.
Paradigm Realty Reviews: Check Paradigm Realty’s reviews and choose accordingly!
Paradigm Realty is a licensed Indiana real estate brokerage offering Flat Fee MLS listings. The company’s packages differ only in terms of listing period.
Furthermore, their à La Carte Services are also expensive. Compared with other Flat Fee MLS companies, these services are available for a much lower price.
6. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
7. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies from state to state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In Indiana, Flat Fee Realty offers a $299 MLS listing package. The package includes 6 months of listing term with 6 photos to upload.
🚩 Beware: Indiana Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Indiana Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Indiana Pricing Page
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Indiana Best Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Indianapolis: Indianapolis, Indiana Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Phoenix ranges between $99 to $999.
How Do Indiana Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service IN is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Indiana Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Indiana. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in IN service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Indiana MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Indiana with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
IN Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Indiana: Some Flat Fee MLS Indiana companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Indiana: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Indiana. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Indiana home sale calculator
Alternatives to Indiana Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS IN companies is the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Indiana discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Indiana realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Indianapolis and other Indiana markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Indiana.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Indiana make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Indiana and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Indiana: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home with Indiana Flat Rate Realtors.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Indiana. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Indiana Flat Fee MLS Companies
What is the top Flat Fee MLS companies In Indiana?
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS company in Indiana. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
What is the cost of Flat Fee MLS services in Indiana?
In Indiana, Flat Fee MLS services typically cost around $300 and $600. However, full service plans can cost up to $1000.
Is Flat Fee MLS Legal In Indiana?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Indiana. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Indiana: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your IN home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Indiana Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Indiana? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Indiana: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Indiana.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Indiana: A typical buyer in Indiana may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Indiana.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Indiana: Find out who pays closing costs in Indiana and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Indiana: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Indiana.
Related: indiana flat fee mls, flat fee indiana reviews, flat fee mls listing indiana, mls indiana real estate, indiana mls search, multiple listing service indiana, realtor fees indiana, indiana mls listings,indiana flat fee realty,mls listings indiana, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS Indiana