So far in 2023, Florida home sellers have listed and sold more homes via FL Flat Fee MLS listings than home sellers in any other state. And they saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a Flat Fee listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Sunshine State. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: 8 Flat Fee MLS Florida Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Doug Addeo||$477||None||❌||✅||$||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||0.25% Commission||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List Now Realty||$299||None||❌||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|6. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$399||$775||❌||❌||$||❌||❌|
|7. Homecoin||$95||Expensive Add-ons||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Jack Keller Inc. Realtors||Varies||None||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Florida Flat Fee Listing Companies
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
In Florida, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $349. The Silver package is priced at $199 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing, and the Gold package is priced at $299 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package is priced at $179 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
Book a FREE Call
2. Doug Addeo
Doug Addeo offers 4 listing packages to home sellers.
- Basic Package – $195: In this package, you get 6 photos on the MLS and a listing term of 6 months. You get legal forms and disclosures and a printable color flyer. All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Basic Plus Package – $295: With all the features of the Basic Package, this one allows you to upload up to 25 photos and includes a ‘For Sale’ yard sign.
- Premium Package – $495: In addition to the features of the Basic Package, this package allows you to upload up to 32 photos and add a virtual tour to your listing.
- Full-Service Package – $895: This package offers a listing term of 2 years. Additionally, you get professional photography, a virtual tour, DocuSign contracts, and agent assistance.
👉 Our Take: Doug Addeo’s local expertise and market insights help home sellers get top-notch deals for their properties. You can opt for the Premium package and leverage Doug’s expertise in your transaction.
Doug Addeo has a few benefits for FSBO sellers.
- Multiple Flat Fee Plans: You have a wide range of plans to choose from, depending on your needs and budget.
- Local Expertise: Douglas Addeo has 24 years of experience in the real estate market. He has built relationships with various Realtor boards across Florida. If you are looking for local broker expertise, you are in good hands with Doug.
- Market Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and other real estate websites.
One of the drawbacks we found with Doug Addeo is the lack of tech features on the website. Plus Doug’s services are available only in Florida. Home sellers outside Florida can opt for Houzeo instead.
Douglas Addeo is a top real estate broker in Florida. He represents the Flat Fee Group in the Sunshine State. With 28 years of real estate experience, Doug is an excellent choice for FSBO sellers.
While there are no major red flags with Doug’s services, they are not 100% online. A lack of automation can potentially delay the sale process.
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. However, they own a title company which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
» Pros and Cons of Beycome: Read about the advantages and drawbacks before dealing with Beycome.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- Upselling Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most sellers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Sellers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good hand on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Moreover, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform.
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
» Pros and Cons of List With Freedom: Read further to know the advantages and disadvantages of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. Also, the listing process is quick and simple.
List with Freedom does not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. Therefore, If you are new to the real estate market, you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom charges a 0.25% fee at closing. They do not disclose this fee upfront on their “Pricing” page.
5. List Now Realty
List Now Realty offers 1 standard flat fee MLS package.
- $400 Listing Package: Your property is listed on the MLS until it is sold. The package also includes unlimited listing changes and a showing scheduler tool.
👉 Our Take: List Now Realty offers great features for a low flat fee. However, they offer only 1 flat fee listing package with no a-la-carte services. You don’t have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing the services you need.
» How Does List Now Realty Work: Discover more about the company.
List Now Realty is a decent option for Florida home sellers.
- Automatic Showing Scheduler: ShowingTime offers automatic “showing scheduling” for free with every listing. You receive showing requests and can confirm showing appointments.
- Unlimited Photo Updates: You can upload maximum photos for the best possible exposure of your home.
- Listing Changes: You can make as many changes to your listing as you want. This allows you to keep your listing up to date with market trends.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement. You get to connect directly with buyers.
» List Now Realty Coverage: Check them out to look for your preferred location.
Sellers should be aware of these drawbacks of listing with List Now Realty.
- Single Listing Package: You have to list with their single listing package. You don’t get an option to choose your services as per your needs.
- No Comparative Market Analysis: Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) helps you determine the asking price of your home. List Now Realty does not offer this service in its flat fee package.
- Lack of Essential Services: List Now Realty is not an ideal option for home sellers wanting more hands-on support or à-la-carte services. You will be left to handle the showings and negotiations on your own.
- Limited Coverage: They only serve select markets in Florida.
List Now Realty offers great features for a low flat fee. They offer unlimited listing changes with their single package.
However, they are not 100% online. The offline paperwork might delay your closing.
6. Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers 3 listing packages.
- Silver Package – $89: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $249: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to Showing Time service.
- Platinum Package – $549: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold Package. This package includes services such as comparative market analysis and expedited listing to make things easier for a home seller.
» What Is Flat Fee MLS Realty: Read this to know more about the company.
Listing with Flat Fee MLS Realty has some advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers affordable packages starting at $89. These packages can be a good option if you are on a tight budget.
- Good Customer Service: Sellers have mentioned that customer assistance is quick and efficient.
- Free Listing Changes: Flat Fee MLS Realty provides unlimited listing changes and updates free of cost.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee MLS Realty.
- Not for First-Time Sellers: Flat Fee MLS Realty may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own.
- Expensive Add-ons: For services like professional photography, you have to pay an additional $460 with the Silver package and $300 with the Gold package.
Flat Fee MLS Realty, owned by Stephen Hachey, lists your property on the MLS until sold and allows you to make unlimited changes to your listing.
However, the company charges you an additional $375 at closing, irrespective of your package if you decide not to use their affiliated title company, Excel Title.
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but you need to pay hefty charges for additional services.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our blog to know more about them.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a For Sale By Owner website that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
8. Jack Keller Inc. Realtors
Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers 6 packages ranging from $0 – $375.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 1 – $0: This is a “Sell First, Then Pay” package. You have a “zero down” option that permits you to make payments after selling your home. However, it does require registering for Paypal Credit.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 2 – $75: This package is only for vacant land or commercial properties for sale or lease. Allows you to upload 12 photos. Includes free contracts, addendums, and disclosures.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 3 – $150: This is their most popular pack for homes, townhomes, and condos. The services offered are similar to that offered by Package 2.
- Expert Seller Package 4 – $375: Here you are allowed to upload 100 photos on MLS and Realtor.com. They also give you access to their ShowingTime showing scheduling system. You get to add unlimited open house scheduling and REALTOR.com’s weekly statistical report.
- Everything Package – $475: This package includes everything from the Expert Seller package. Additionally, you get a rent listing option.
- Partial Full Service – $375(down)+ 1% at closing: With this package, you get some additional services like expert advice for negotiations and contract review. They also offer escrow services and unlimited open houses.
👉 Our Take: Keller is a good local option. You have multiple packages to choose from. You also get access to high-tech features, such as a showing management system and a weekly statistic report from Realtor.com.
For Florida home sellers, Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers a number of benefits:
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow/Trulia, Homes.com Homefinder.com, and many other real estate sites.
- Unlimited Listing Term: Except for Package 1, the other packages provide an unlimited listing period. This means your home will be on the MLS until it’s sold.
Jack Keller Inc Realtors has some drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Not 100% Online: You need to fill out forms and send them back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate. The manual paperwork might delay your selling process.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customers have complained about their agents’ unprofessional behavior.
- Hidden Fees: Some customers have stated that they charge $199 at closing. This price is not mentioned upfront.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars from 50+ total reviews on Google.
The packages offered by Jack Kellers can be tailored to the needs of the sellers. Except for Package 1, the other packages offer an unlimited listing period. This means that your home will remain on the MLS until it is sold.
They charge an additional fee for making changes to the listing. However, their website does not explicitly mention how much they would charge. Customers have occasionally been charged more at closing.
🚩 Beware: FL Flat Fee MLS Companies Have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Florida listing services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Florida Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on the local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Miami: The packages offered by flat fee MLS listing services in Miami, Florida are pretty expensive. Some companies also have hidden fees.
- Flat Fee MLS Jacksonville: All Flat Fee MLS Jacksonville listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. Additionally, these fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars.
- Flat Fee MLS Naples: Most of the Flat Fee MLS listing companies in Naples don’t have customizable packages and offer only basic services.
- Flat Fee MLS Tampa: Flat Fee MLS Tampa, Florida listing services maximize your home’s exposure with proper market analysis. Also, you can make the most of your flat fee real estate listing in Florida by buying the add-on services offered by these companies.
- Palm Beach Flat Fee MLS: Flat Fee MLS Palm Beach packages will help you save thousands of dollars and list your home on the Florida MLS for a flat fee.
- Brevard County Flat Fee MLS: Flat Fee MLS Companies in Brevard, FL offer packages that help home sellers skip the hefty commissions at a fixed rate.
- Broward County Flat Fee MLS: Flat Fee MLS Broward companies may not provide flexible packages and only offer bare minimum services.
- Sarasota Flat Fee MLS: Flat Fee MLS Sarasota companies can help home sellers to list their property and sell it effectively without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Flat Fee MLS Clearwater: Flat Fee MLS Clearwater companies can help Floridians to list their property and sell it without any hassle.
- Flat Fee MLS Orlando: Most of the Flat Fee MLS listing companies in Orlando don’t have customizable packages and offer only basic services.
How Do Florida Flat Fee Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and on other Florida real estate websites. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in FL service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a FL Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat rate MLS listing service in Florida, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant FL MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Florida Flat Fee Listing?
With a Florida flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Florida Realtors and potential buyers across the state.
Some FL flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Florida Flat-fee Listing Services?
Florida flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Florida’s flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on FL real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Florida who frequently trade can benefit from FL Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Florida MLS via Houzeo.com?
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Florida with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” in the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing agreement will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on Florida MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Florida: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Florida Flat Fee Listing Services
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their home equity.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Florida discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Florida Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Florida. Cash buyers in Florida make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Florida Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Florida. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida?
Various Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Doug Addeo and Beycome are other great options for locals in Florida.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Florida Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on FL MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the FL MLS costs around $299 to $399.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Florida?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Florida. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee Florida MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: flat fee mls listing reviews florida, list your home on mls flat fee florida, mls flat fee listing reviews florida, sell florida home with a flat fee mls, flat rate mls listing florida, cheapest flat fee mls listings florida, flat fee mls listings florida, list mls by owner florida, what is the best flat fee mls listing service florida, florida mls flat fee, flat fee service Florida, best flat fee mls listing service brokerage florida, flat fee mls florida reviews, flat fee real estate broker florida, Florida
mls flat fee listing fl, fl low cost mls listing, flat fee realtors florida, flat fee mls realty florida, flat fee real estate listing florida, flat fee realty florida, flat fee mls service florida, flat fee mls florida costs, flat fee mls realty florida, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, mls in Florida, mls florida listings, mls listings in Florida, multiple listing service Florida, free mls listings Florida, flat fee mls listing florida, flat fee listing florida, flat fee mls south Florida, flat fee florida realty, flat fee real estate brokers in Florida, for sale by owner mls listing reviews florida