Louisiana home sellers have listed and sold more homes via LA Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Pelican state. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Louisiana Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Louisiana Flat Fee MLS||$149||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Best Choice Flat Fee||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$499||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$399+||⚠️ $100||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Fizber||$95 to $295||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Louisiana
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Louisiana’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $999) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our package.
Book a FREE Call
2. Congress Realty
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing and unlimited listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Jared Andrew English is a primary broker. He comes with a wealth of knowledge about the real estate business. Under his leadership, Congress has sold over $1 billion worth of properties.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Experienced Principal Broker: Under the leadership of Jared Andrew English, the company has sold over $1 billion worth of properties. His expertise can help you get the best deal for your home.
- Commission Savings: Congress Realty’s flat fee packages allow you to ditch the listing agent commission entirely. Their full-service package is also cost-effective.
- Direct Contact with Buyers: Congress Realty allows buyers to contact you directly. This also enables you to have better control over the sale.
- Greater Exposure: The company syndicates your MLS listing to national real estate websites like Zillow and Trulia. They also feature it on social media in their expensive packages.
- Transparent Fees: The company clearly outlines its fees, ensuring home sellers know what to expect upfront.
- Client Portal: Congress Realty’s client portal allows you to download all the necessary state and seller disclosure forms. You can also counter an offer or make changes to your listing from there.
During our research, we found certain limitations of Congress Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Congress Realty only offers services in 12 states. Their limited coverage is a deal-breaker for people living in other parts of the country.
- Lack of Vital Features: Although the company is tech-centric, there is some scope for improvement. For instance, they do not have a listing management platform that can simplify your FSBO journey.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Louisiana MLS service. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker, and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Louisiana.
3. Louisiana Flat Fee MLS
Louisiana Flat Fee MLS is a local company. They offer two flat fee MLS packages to home sellers:
- 6 Month 12 Photo Option – $129: This package includes a 6-month listing term with 12 photos. Your listing gets syndicated on the local MLS and other listing websites such as Zillow, MSN.com, and Trulia. All state forms and disclosures are inclusive.
- 6 Month 25 Photo Option – $149: This package includes everything from the above package with 25 photos. There is also a Realtor.com Showcase Listing available with this package.
👉 Our Take: More photos increase your chance of getting a potential buyer. Hence, we recommend the $149 package with 25 photos. Louisiana Flat Fee MLS does not offer any services to home buyers.
Louisiana Flat Fee MLS provides home sellers with the following advantages:
- Low-Cost Packages: They offer affordable packages for sellers who wish to go FSBO.
- Free Status Change: They provide fee status changes once you have found a buyer.
- State Disclosures: All state-required forms and disclosures are provided free of cost with both the packages.
In our research, we came across some major drawbacks of Louisiana Flat Fee MLS.
- Additional 0.25% Fee at Closing: Louisiana Flat Fee MLS refers your listings in Louisiana to ListWithFreedom.com or other Flat Fee Brokers. They typically charge a 0.25% fee at closing. So make sure to read the listing agreement carefully!
- Outdated Website: The website lacks a seller’s dashboard, e-sign option, and a mobile app.
- No Add-Ons: There are no additional or à-la-carte services included in either of the flat fee MLS packages.
- No Credible Reviews: Louisiana Flat Fee MLS has no reviews from any trusted sources like Google Reviews or Trustpilot.
- No Buyer Support: They are not a buyer-focused platform so they offer no significant benefits to home buyers.
Louisiana Flat Fee MLS has no credible reviews from any trusted sources.
Louisiana Flat Fee MLS service offers inexpensive packages for FSBO sellers looking to list on the MLS.
They have limited options with no add-on services and an outdated website that can slow you down.
⚠️ You Should Know: Cheap listing packages like $129 usually come with additional costs. These costs can be up to 0.25% of your home sale price!
4. Best Choice Flat Fee
- Listing Fee: $199-$999
- Additional Fees: 0.2% to 0.375% of sales price
- No credible reviews were found.
Best Choice Flat Fee offers 3-4 packages depending on the state. Each one varies in pricing and services.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee MLS packages are pricing, review, and closing assistance. You will get a listing term of 6 to 12 months with negotiation assistance.
👉 Our Take: For a better MLS listing and faster sale we recommend going with the full-service package.
Best Choice Flat Fee is a national group of flat fee brokers who directly work with the Flat Fee Group. They provide flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
- State Disclosures: You are provided with all proper disclosures and contracts in all the packages.
In our research, we came across some drawbacks that you need to know.
- No Mobile App: Best Choice Flat Fee does not have a mobile app to make your process smoother.
- Expensive Plans: They offer basic listing services at a high cost. The same services are available at better prices from other sites.
- No Credible Reviews: Best Choice Flat Fee has no credible reviews from trusted sites like Google, Trustpilot, and Zillow.
Best Choice Flat Fee has no credible reviews.
Best Choice Flat Fee is led by broker Eddie Davis. It is a national group of independent real estate brokers.
Although Best Choice Flat fee offers a wide range of plans it is not cost-effective.
In Louisiana, Best Choice Flat Fee offers a Basic package at $349 and a Premium package at $499.
5. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Cost-Effective: Flat Fee Realty offers an affordable flat fee listing package.
- Free Changes: You can make changes to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read further to know the advantages and disadvantages of Flat Fee Realty.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
- Limited Coverage: The company’s service availability may vary and is subject to change without notice.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
In Louisiana, Flat Fee Realty offers to list your home for $199.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Limited Automation: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with several flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Louisiana, there is a Basic package at $349 and a Premium package at $499.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
ISoldMyHouse is a great choice for home sellers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt. However, they are not 100% online.
Their packages provide only the bare necessities. You must pay an extra $75 – $140 for services such as a yard sign and a lockbox.
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: Fizber provides affordable packages to home sellers. However, two of the packages do not list your home on the MLS.
» Fizber Cost: Read this blog to know about Fizber’s packages.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Nationwide Coverage: The company offers services across the USA.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are forwarded to you. So you can directly contact the buyers/agents.
- Refund Policy: They provide full refunds for Flat Fee MLS packages within 30 days, as long as no documentation is submitted to the broker.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can update your listings free of cost with MLS Boost and Premium MLS Boost packages.
» Fizber MLS Listing: Know how Fizber works to list your home.
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, service quality may differ. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Additional Charges: You are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing if you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
Fizber is an online flat fee MLS listing platform that provides 3 paid listing packages priced between $95 to $295 and one free listing package.
They do offer maximum exposure to your property. But with no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable. There have been instances of poor customer support reported by their past users.
🚩 Beware: Louisiana Flat Fee MLS Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Louisiana companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Louisiana Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Louisiana Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Louisiana Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Louisiana. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in LA service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring an LA Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat fee MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant Louisiana MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Louisiana Flat Fee Listing?
With a Louisiana flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to realtors in Louisiana and potential buyers across the state.
Some Louisiana MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from Louisiana Flat-fee Listing Services?
Louisiana flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Louisiana’s flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on LA real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Louisiana who frequently trade can benefit from LA Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Louisiana MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Louisiana with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing service package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
Louisiana Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Sellers Disclosure Louisiana: Some Flat Fee MLS Louisiana companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Louisiana: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Louisiana. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Louisiana home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Louisiana Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS LA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Louisiana discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Louisiana Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes throughout Louisiana. Cash buyers in Louisiana make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Louisiana and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Louisiana: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with Louisiana Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Louisiana. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Louisiana?
Various Flat fee MLS companies in Louisiana provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Congress Realty and Louisiana Flat Fee MLS are other great options for locals in Louisiana.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a Louisiana Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on Louisiana MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the LA MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Louisiana?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Louisiana. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: flat fee MLS listing near me, free MLS listing service, flat fee listing service, flat fee mls louisiana service fee, MLS flat fee listing, Louisiana MLS, realtors in louisiana, mls listing fee, louisiana fee services, MLS la, low cost mls listing in louisiana, flat fee listing in louisiana, MLS listings Louisiana, list of louisiana realtors, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo