Ohio real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 10.8% to reach a median price of $242,800. High home prices result in high real estate commissions.
Flat Fee MLS companies will help you save almost $7,000 on the median home in Ohio! Here are our rankings of the best MLS listing services in Ohio.
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Ohio Team Results Realty||$299 - $999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Ohio Property Group||$297 - $997||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. FSBO.com||$99.5 & 399.95||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$159 - $299||0.1%- 0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Real People, Real Stories
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Services
- 📌In Ohio, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $449 and the Platinum at $449+.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Nationwide coverage
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars (3,686 total reviews) on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
2. Ohio Team Results Realty
Ohio Team Results Realty is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that helps home sellers save money while listing their homes.
Packages: They provide 4 packages including two full-service packages.
- Showcase Package – $299: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos allowed by the MLS. Listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more. Phone/email support, unlimited changes, a printable flyer, disclosures, and a yard sign are also included in the package.
- Premium Package – $699: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos allowed by the MLS. Listing is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and more. Features like phone/email support, unlimited changes, a printable flyer, disclosures, yard signs, market analysis reports, etc are included in the package.
- Full-Service Package – $999: Property can be listed until sold. All other features are the same as the previous packages. Additionally, agent representation, negotiation, closing docs review, and electronic signature are included in this pack.
- Full-Service Package – $299 + 1% at closing: This package has the same features as the $999 package. But, can be availed at $299 with an additional 1% commission at closing.
👉 Our Take: Teams Results Realty is a good option for locals who want great exposure in Ohio. But their premium and full-service packages are more expensive than other Flat Fee MLS companies in the area. Houzeo’s packages are more economical and easier for home sellers to access.
- Maximum photos allowed, no matter which package you choose
- Listing syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Unlimited Changes in all packages
- Market Analysis is not provided in all plans.
- Premium and Full-Service plans are expensive compared to other flat fee MLS companies.
Not enough data was found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for this company.
Teams Results Realty provides its services in the state of Ohio.
3. Ohio Property Group
Ohio Property Group LLC is a well-known local Flat Fee MLS listing company that helps home sellers list their property.
Packages: They have 3 different packages meant for home sellers.
- Silver Package – $297: Includes a listing term of 6 months and 25 photos. Property listed on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and 200 other websites. All disclosure forms included, unlimited changes, unlimited printable flyers, cancel anytime – no penalty, 24-48 hours from signup to live.
- Gold Package – $597: Includes a listing term of 6 months and MAX photos the MLS allows. Property listed on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and 200 other websites. All disclosure forms included, unlimited changes, unlimited printable flyers, cancel anytime – no penalty, 24-48 hours from signup to live, showing & feedback app, all offer/Counteroffer forms included, offer a review.
- Platinum Package – $997: List the house until sold and upload maximum photos the MLS allows. Includes everything from other packages and also includes market price analysis and closing coordination.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Although they provide free unlimited changes to a listing, you have to pay $20 extra every time to expedite these changes. Also, you pay additional fees for offer/counteroffer forms.
👉 Our Take: Even though Ohio Property Group LLC is a well-established company, its services can be pricey. Charging $20 to speed up the listing changes will be costly for home sellers. Most packages of Hozueo include unlimited changes and are cost-effective.
- Provide a 10% discount for everyday heroes. (inlcudes military personnel, firefighter, medical workers, teachers, and law enforcers)
- Most affordable pricing assistance
- Covers entire Ohio
- No negotiation support
- No hidden fees
- No cancellation fees
Ohio Property Group LLC has 4.8 out of 5 stars (52 reviews) on BBB.
Ohio Property Group is available throughout Ohio.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
5. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty typically offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in every state. The price varies from $159 – $299. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS packages they offer are less flexible. Whereas, with Houzeo, you have the freedom to customize your plan and control your expenses.
🚩 You Should Know: As mentioned on their website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat-fee packages as well as full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first. This opens the doors to the listed agents calling you every now and then
- No scope of substantial savings as compared to other companies
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
7. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their home and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: With this package, you can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. It allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package is different from the $299 package in that it allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you to sell FSBO with Houzeo instead because it ensures excellent customer support to address all your queries.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller
- Powerful real estate marketing platform
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals and social media to target potential buyers
- You are on your own to market your property
- Poor customer service as reported by users
ISoldMyHouse has a (38 total reviews) on popular review site Yelp
ISoldMyHouse covers multiple states and is licensed in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in these states.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Ohio Flat Fee MLS listings is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming.
📣 FACT: Houzeo hidden fees disclosed upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Ohio Pricing page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in Ohio Cities
Here are our reviews for the Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio listing services near you.
|Cincinnati||The packages offered by flat fee MLS listing services in Cincinnati, Ohio are pretty expensive. Some companies also have hidden fees. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Cincinnati Listing Services
|Cleveland||All Flat Fee MLS Cleveland listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Cleveland, OH
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals.
However, if you go through a real estate agent to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service, is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
Do Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listings Work?
Yes. 88% of buyers purchase a property through a buyer’s agent. Therefore, these agents are vital in getting you top dollar for your property sale. So, if you don’t list your house on the MLS, you are turning your back on 88% of customers already. In fact, Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Service, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details of your house, the Ohio flat fee realtor will make your listing live on the Ohio MLS and other real estate websites.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Ohio: All You Need to Know
Sell A House By Owner in Ohio
If you want to sell a house FSBO (For Sale By Owner), list your home using Ohio Flat Fee listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house to an owner in Ohio or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and most importantly marketing.
» How To Sell A House By Owner In Ohio: Know the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Ohio.
Closing Costs for Sellers in Ohio
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Ohio. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
» Closing Costs for Sellers: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Services
We talked about some of the best flat fee MLS companies in Ohio. But it should be noted that some flat fee MLS companies are quite notorious for marketing gimmicks and predatory practices.
An example could be that they would claim to allow free listing on the MLS but then charge you a percentage at the time of closing. Some Flat Fee Ohio MLS companies might also slap some hidden charges on you and make you pay thousands of dollars when you only expected to pay a small amount.
The companies that we mentioned above are all reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers. However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee MLS companies in Ohio, we suggest you go with these options:
Option 1: Discount Brokers
Discounts brokers are those brokers – companies or individuals – who work at a discounted fee or a flat fee, instead of a 3% standard listing agent commission. Their fee can be as little as 1%. However, do remember that you will still have to pay the buyer’s agent commission which may be around 3%.
Discount real estate brokers in Ohio can be a good alternative for home sellers because they are licensed brokers who will assist you throughout the transaction.
Here are our top recommendations.
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out the Best Discount Brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell “For Sale By Owner”
This alternative is suggested only when you have a buyer ready to buy your house. When you don’t have a buyer and you don’t even list on the MLS, you are potentially losing out on 87% of the buyers who are buying through an agent.
A flat fee listing agent’s #1 way of finding a fantastic home for their clients is the Multiple Listing Service, MLS. Keeping your property on the top Ohio MLS’ without any buyer offers is of no use.
If you don’t want to use an MLS, you can rely on social media marketing and sites like Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist, or even your yard sign.
⚡ For Sale By Owner Websites: We’ve reviewed the best For Sale By Owner Websites in America.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
Some property owners may find that companies buying houses for cash are a good alternative. They are a good option as they come with a slew of advantages like an easy closing process and no inspections or open house requirements. You don’t even have to make an effort to clean and repair your house.
Whether you’re a real estate investor or just a regular home seller, selling a home that requires a lot of work can be a hassle. Most retail buyers will be unable to acquire your home if it is unsightly or requires extensive modifications. Here’s when cash companies can help you.
However, the primary drawback of selling to a cash home buyer is that you might miss out on the open market competition, which you will only see if you list through a Flat Fee Realtor. There are also chances that you might end up selling your house at a lower price than expected.
⚡ Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Ohio: Check out to Find the Best Cash Company in Ohio!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that will buy your home for cash outright. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. An iBuyer can offer and close the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- Their offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is often non-negotiable
- They charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the purchase price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: We’ve rated the best iBuyers in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing
Which is the best flat fee MLS listing service in Ohio?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing site in Ohio. Ohio Property Group and Ohio Team Results Realty are distant #2 and #3.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Ohio?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Ohio. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Ohio, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email email@example.com with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “. Do this only after you’ve complete all the tasks your broker has assigned to you. Make sure all sellers have signed the required documents. Note that listings can be expedited in most major MLS’ but not all MLS’ are covered under this policy. Call us at (844) 448-0047 if you have questions about whether your MLS is covered.
Related Keywords: Ohio MLS, multiple listing service Ohio, Ohio MLS flat fee, flat fee MLS listing Ohio, flat rate realty, flat fee real estate brokers near me, flat fee MLS listing near me, flat fee real estate agent near me, flat rate realtors near me, flat rate realtors near me.