From Athens to Cleveland, Ohio home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Ohio Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst OH home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Buckeye State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Hidden Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Ohio Team Results Realty||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Ohio Property Group||$297||None||✅||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|3. Chosen Real Estate||$449||None||❌||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$199||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. I Sold My House||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing Services
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Ohio’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package is priced at $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
2. Ohio Team Results Realty
Ohio Team Results Realty
Ohio Team Results offers multiple packages for Ohio homeowners.
- Showcase package – $299: This package offers a listing term of 6 months with max photos allowed by the MLS. You can make unlimited changes to your listing. You are provided with a yard sign.
- Premium package – $699: All services from the Showcase package + market analysis reports, access to home showings services and feedback, etc. are included in the package.
- Full-Service package – $999: All services from the Premium package + agent representation, negotiation, closing documents review, and electronic signature services. This package allows your property to be listed until sold.
- Full-Service package – $299 + 1% at Closing: This package is similar to the $999 Full Service package in terms of service. But instead of paying an upfront fee, this package allows you to pay only $299 for listing. A 1% commission is charged at closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Showcase package as it offers flat fee listing services suitable for people tight on budget.
Team Results Realty is one of the best options to get maximum market coverage for home sellers in Ohio.
- Market Exposure: Listing is syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and all the local Ohio MLS. Scott Marvin claims the average time to move from listing towards a contract with Team Results Realty is 25 days.
- Unlimited Changes: You can make unlimited changes to your listing in all their packages.
- Home Valuation: You get a CMA report which helps you price your house competitively. You also get professional support for negotiating offers.
In our research, we found no red flags with Team Results Realty. It provides stellar customer support to Ohio home sellers.
Ohio Team Results Realty has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Zillow & 4.5 out of 5 stars on Google.
» Team Results Realty Reviews: See what past sellers brag about the company.
Team Results is one of the best local Flat Fee MLS service providers in Ohio. Since 20 years, Scott Marvin and Terry Carter have helped home sellers get top dollar rates for their properties. They offer stellar customer support.
All Flat Fee MLS plans offered by Team Results provide maximum number of photos to be uploaded allowed by the MLS. As per RubyHome, maximum photos make your house stand out seemingly and reduce its days on market.
3. Ohio Property Group
Ohio Property Group
Ohio Property Group has 3 different packages for home sellers.
- Silver Package – $297: This package includes a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. All seller disclosure forms are provided. You are allowed to make unlimited changes and free cancelation with no penalty.
- Gold Package – $597: All services from the Silver package + access to home showings & feedback app, all offer/counteroffer forms, and complete offer review. This package offers a listing term of 6 months and max photos allowed by the MLS.
- Platinum Package – $997: List your house until sold and upload maximum photos on the MLS. You get all the services from the above packages + market price analysis and closing coordination.
Listing Upgrades: It offers rush service for $20, which allows you to make changes to your listings directly without a Realtor.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their Silver package as it offers multiple services a typical home seller would look for.
» Glen Whitten Ohio Property Group LLC: Glen Whitten and his team have 5 star ratings on Houzeo.
Ohio Property Group offers unlimited changes and free cancellations at no hidden costs. Other highlights are:
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and 200 other local websites. Ohio Property Group provides services in the entire Ohio state.
- Good on Tech: Ohio Property Group is a 100% online platform. Therefore, your listing goes live in 24 to 48 hours after providing your listing details.
- Special Discount: They provide a 10% discount on all their packages for everyday heroes (Military personnel, Firefighters, Medical workers, Teachers, and Law Enforcers).
In our research, we found no red flags with Ohio Property Group. Glen Whitten has a stellar reputation in Ohio for selling homes and a good customer support team.
Ohio Property Group LLC has 5 out of 5 stars from 27 total reviews on Houzeo.
» Ohio Property Group Reviews: Read what past home sellers have to say about Glen Whitten and his company.
Ohio Property Group LLC founded in 2003, is a well-established Flat Fee MLS listing company. It offers reasonably priced packages. For 20 years Glen Whitten has been serving home sellers in Ohio proactively with superior customer reviews.
It charges $20 as ‘rush’ service fee for home sellers who want to make fast changes in their listings.
4. Chosen Real Estate Group
Chosen Real Estate Group
Chosen Real Estate Group aka Ohio Flat Fee MLS offers 3 flat fee MLS packages.
- Silver package – $199: This package allows a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos. Also includes text, email, and direct phone support with unlimited listing changes.
- Gold package – $449: This package includes all services from the Silver package + access to all offer/counteroffer forms, agent exclusive showing & feedback app, and a market analysis report to list your property at a cutthroat price.
- Platinum package – $849: This package offers closing assistance along with all the services from the Silver and the Gold package.
State-wide Coverage: Ohio Flat Fee MLS covers all the counties in the state.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Chosen Real Estate’s Silver package priced at $199. This package includes everything a typical home seller looks for.
» Nick Huscroft, Chosen Real Estate: Nick Huscroft has 5 star rating on Houzeo.
Nicks’ Ohio Flat Fee MLS is a smooth sailing option for homesellers in Ohio state.
- Market Exposure: Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com along with popular local sites like Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Century 21, and others.
- Good on Tech: All the forms and disclosures are done online which makes your listing live within 48 hours. As soon as your listing is live you can share it on social media and email right away.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All the buyer leads are directly forwarded to you, so you have full control over the sale of your property.
In our research, we found there were no major red flags with Chosen Real Estate. Chosen Real Estate Group has a stellar reputation in Ohio.
However, they do charge extra fees for additional services like negotiations, contract review, and close of sale. You can contact the agents via mail or telephone to inquire about these services.
» Chosen Real Estate Reviews: Check out what sellers have to say about Chosen Real Estate.
Chosen Real Estate has a rating of 5 out of 5 stars from 5 total reviews on Zillow.
Nicholas Huscroft – the Principal Broker at Chosen Real Estate Group has a stellar reputation because of his top-notch client support. Nick’s clients describe him as communicative, knowledgeable, always available, and a good negotiator for them.
He offers in person traditional full service to local clients along with flat fee MLS services. Chosen Real Estate Group does charge additional fees for their add-on services. You can cancel your listing with them anytime.
5. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
These MLS For Sale By Owner packages include only an option to list on the MLS. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures. You can add more than 6 photos to your listing by paying an additional $50.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive when listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group has packages starting from Bronze at $199 to Platinum at $999. The Bronze package helps you get listed for 3 months and the Platinum package lists you on the MLS till you get your home sold.
7. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Ohio Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Ohio companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for. They will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
📣 FACT: Houzeo’s hidden fees are disclosed upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Ohio Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Near Me
Local Ohio Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Cincinnati: Cincinnati, Ohio Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Cincinnati ranges between $149 to $999.
- Flat Fee MLS Cleveland: Cleveland Flat Fee MLS listing services give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. The fixed fee MLS rate is between $199 and $999.
How Do Ohio Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service OH is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Ohio Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Ohio. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in OH service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Ohio MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Ohio with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
OH Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Ohio: Some Flat Fee MLS Ohio companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Ohio: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Ohio. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Ohio home sale calculator
Alternatives to Ohio Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS OH companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Ohio discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need hand-holding, we recommend you hire a full-service in-person Ohio Realtor. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you will end up paying a full 5% to 6% commission.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Cleveland and other Ohio markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Ohio.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Ohio make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Ohio and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Ohio: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites in Ohio. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. You can sell your home with Ohio Flat Fee real estate companies and save on listing commission.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Ohio. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Ohio Listing
Which is the best flat fee MLS listing service in Ohio?
Houzeo is the best Flat Fee MLS listing site in Ohio. Chosen Real Estate Group and Ohio Team Results Realty are #2 and #3.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Ohio?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Ohio. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Ohio, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time). To avail of this expedited listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Please Expedite My Listing: “.
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
- Best Time to Sell a House in Ohio: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover which is the best month to sell your OH home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Ohio Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Ohio? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Ohio: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Ohio.
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Ohio: A typical buyer in Ohio may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Ohio.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Ohio: Find out who pays closing costs in Ohio and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Ohio: Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related Keywords: Ohio MLS, multiple listing service Ohio, Ohio MLS flat fee, flat fee MLS listing Ohio, flat rate realty, flat fee real estate brokers near me, flat fee MLS listing near me, flat fee real estate agent near me, flat rate realtors near me, flat rate realtors near me, selling a house as-is, mls listings ohio,mls now ohio, ohio mls listings, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Flat Fee MLS Ohio