Photos help with offer prices — homes with high-quality photos receive 44% higher asking prices per square foot. Thus hiring a good real estate photographer is crucial if you want to sell your house at a high price. We have compiled a list of the best real estate photographers in Knoxville, TN for your reference.
Ranking: Best Real Estate Photographers in Knoxville, TN
Reviews: Best Real Estate Photographers in Knoxville, TN
What is a Real Estate Photographer?
A real estate photographer usually specializes in various types of properties residential and commercial. They know how best to portray the best angles, lighting, and settings to make real estate photos stand out in an MLS listing posted online. They also work with real estate agents, realtors, and brokerages to work for their clients.
What is real estate photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online. Real estate photography is important because homes sold 32% faster if photos were professionally photographed.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Photographer?
- Listings with professional photography sell 32% more quickly.
- Homes with professional photos get 61% more views than amateur photos.
- Aerial photographs help homes sell 68% more quickly.
- Videos on real estate listings increase inquiries by 403% over those without them.
A professional real estate photographer will know the correct angle, lighting, time of the day, and elements to focus on when taking pictures of your house. They make sure that your real estate listing photographs will stand out more than amateur photos. This makes hiring a real estate photographer crucial for your listings
Types of Professional Real Estate Photographers
There are four main types of professional real estate photographers that you can choose from:
1. Luxury Real Estate Photographers
Luxury properties consist of the top 10% in a given market and usually fall in the price range of $2M – $40M. Luxury real estate photographers are certified in luxury real estate photography. They capture your home’s high quality and beautiful angles, giving the buyer an up-close look at your property. Ideal for highlighting the best features of your house.
2. Commercial Real Estate Photographers
Commercial real estate photographers are experts at showcasing wonderful spaces with their beautiful architects. They are excellent at highlighting the best aspects of a property and usually capture commercial spaces like restaurants, apartment complexes, new construction, and business centers.
The purpose of commercial real estate photography is to take pictures that will be used to market, sell, or advertise a person, a product, a service, or a business.
3. Residential Real Estate Photographers
Condos, single-family houses, townhomes, multi-family complexes with two to eight units, and luxurious properties are all included in residential photography.
Residential real estate photographers are specialized in providing consistent, high-quality images to evoke the emotions of your home’s surroundings. These local real estate photographers will make your home stand out in order to entice home buyers to make a move.
4. Real Estate Drone Photographers
A drone or aerial view of the property gives the buyer an idea about the surrounding area, amenities, and landscape near it. Drone photography is especially important if it is a large property and has a lake, scenic backyard, or a front yard.
Professionally taken aerial photographs offer a more accurate, 360-degree visual portrayal of a property and its environs. Real estate drone photographers are experts at capturing the beauty of your property from above.
How Much Do Real Estate Photographers Charge in Knoxville, TN?
Hiring a real estate photographer in Knoxville, TN can cost you between $150-$400 depending on the size and area of your property.
Real Estate Photographer Pricing as Per Services Offered
|Services Offered||Price Range|
|1. Standard Photography||$230 (national average)|
|2. Aerial Drone Photography||$50 – $250|
|3. Virtual Tours/ Matterport||$15 – $20|
|4. Floor Plans||$15 – $80|
|5. Luxury Real Estate Photography||$100 – $2000|
|6. Real Estate Videos||$200 – $5000 (low to high-budget videos)|
|7. Virtual Staging||Virtual Staging|
$15 – $200 (depending on no. of photos and enhancements needed)
- 👉 Note: The prices mentioned above are general pricing. Pricing will change as per the photographer, city, service selected, area and property type.
Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Real Estate Photographer:
Before Choosing a Real Estate Photographer these are a few factors you need to consider:
- Check out their portfolio: A good photographer will showcase their work portfolio on their website or on their social media platform. See all their work and whether that matches your needs. What kind of training and experience does he or she have? How much experience do they have working in this niche?
- Equipment: What kind of equipment do they use? What kind of camera and other related pieces of equipment do they use?
- Online Reviews: Do they have any online reviews that you can take a look at? Do they have any customer recommendations? Review platforms like Yelp, Zillow, and Google reviews can help you find out what other customers have to say about that photographer
- Editing skills: How good are they at retouching photos? Do they have excellent editing skills along with photography?
- Packages Pricing: What are the packages they offer for real estate photography? A photographer might charge on an hourly basis or on the areas of the property. However, hiring a great photographer will be slightly expensive but it would be worth it.
- Best Deal: Get the best deal by comparing pricing with similar photographers to narrow down your choice. A good local photographer with less experience would be a good choice if you want to save time, and money and only need basic photos for MLS(multiple listing service). If getting a higher selling price is your goal, then consider hiring a well-established photographer, to make your property pictures stand out.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Many photographers offer a 24-hour turnaround time. This is especially important when listing photos online, as you may need to do the listing quickly. Time your listings accordingly and preferably hire a photographer who delivers photographs on time.
Real Estate Photography: Read our comprehensive guide and learn all tips & tricks
Choosing the correct real estate photographer will be the key step in getting more views for your property online and will help it to make it sell faster. The above article helps you how to approach and find the best real estate photographer in Knoxville, TN for your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a real estate photographer cost in Knoxville, TN?
A real estate photographer can cost anywhere from $150 - $400 depending on which photographer you may go with. Some charge based on the property area while others may charge on an hourly basis.
Are professional real estate photos worth it?
Yes. Professional real estate photos are worth it.
Homes listed in the $200,000 to $1 million range sell for $3,000 to $11,000 more when they have professional real estate photography,per reports
How many photos should a real estate listing have?
10 - 15 photos should be the ideal count for a real estate listing.
It would also depend upon the size of the property. For a single-family home, interior pictures covering every room and bath area, along with an exterior photo of the front yard and backyard is sufficient for better understanding of the property.
Real Estate Photography in Tennessee: Showcasing the best feature of your house will help you to sell a house faster and at a higher price. Read our guide on real estate photography to ace listing your property photos online.
Best Real Estate Websites in Tennessee: Learn all about the best real estate websites in America for all types of real estate requirements.
Related: real estate photographer Knoxville, Knoxville real estate photographer, real estate photographers in Knoxville, real estate photographers Knoxville, 360 home photography, 3d photography for real estate, listing photographer, local real estate photographers, luxury real estate photographer, realtor photographer near me, top real estate photography companies, professional real estate photography near me, realestate photographer, real estate photographers near me, real estate photogrphy
professional house photography, real estate pictures, video, photographers near me, real estate photos near me, photographer for real estate, professional real estate photos, real estate photographers, luxury real estate photographer, professional real estate photographer, realestatephotography, real estate photography, photographer for home listings, photographer real estate, home photographers, commercial real estate photographer, house photographer, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoUncategorized