Photos help with offer prices — homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking prices per square foot. Thus, hiring a good real estate photographer is crucial if you want to sell your house at a high price. We have compiled a list of the best real estate photographers in Minnesota for your reference.
Ranking: Best Real Estate Photographers in Minnesota
|Real Estate Photographer||Specialization||Service Available|
|1. Lynnette Bauer||Architectural, Drone Photography, 3D Matterport and Virtual Tours||Cold Spring and major cities in Minnesota|
|2. Kyle Chiodo||Aerial, Residential, Commercial Photography and Matterport 3D Virtual Tours||Entire Minnesota|
|3. Chip Jones||Interior, Exterior, Residential, Commercial, Drone photography, and 360 Virtual Tours||Edina, Minneapolis, St. Paul and other Metro Cities|
What is a Real Estate Photographer?
A real estate photographer usually specializes in various types of properties, both residential and commercial. They know how best to portray the best angles, lighting, and settings to make real estate photos stand out in an MLS listing posted online. They also work with real estate agents, realtors in Minnesota, and brokerages to work for their clients.
What is real estate photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online. Real estate photography in Minnesota is important because homes sold 32% faster if photos were professionally photographed.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Photographer?
Homes with professional photos get 61% more views than amateur photos. A real estate photographer will know the correct angle, lighting, time of the day, and elements to focus on when taking pictures of your house.
Need of a photographer for real estate listings
Selling homes with beautiful photographs or even offering virtual tours may be interesting and exciting methods to showcase a listing. According to Redfin research, listings with professional photographs receive around 61% more views than those without, and this applies across all price ranges. Homes professionally photographed with DSLR cameras are proven to sell quicker and for more dollars than homes shot with amateur photos.
- Listings with professional photography sell 32% more quickly
- Aerial photographs help homes sell 68% more quickly
- Videos on real estate listings increase inquiries by 403% over those without them
» Home Staging Minnesota: Check out the best home staging companies in Minnesota.
Types of Professional Real Estate Photographers
There are four main types of professional real estate photographers that you can choose from:
1. Luxury Real Estate Photographers
These professional real estate photographers are certified in luxury real estate photography. They capture the high quality and beautiful angles of your home, giving the buyer an up-close look at your property. Ideal for highlighting the best features of your house.
2. Commercial Real Estate Photographers
Commercial real estate photographers are experts at showcasing wonderful spaces with their beautiful architects. They are excellent at highlighting the best aspects of a property and usually capture commercial spaces like restaurants, apartment complexes, new construction, and business centers.
3. Residential Real Estate Photographers
Residential real estate photographers are specialized in providing consistent, high-quality images to evoke the emotions of your home’s surroundings. These local real estate photographers will make your home stand out in order to entice home buyers to make the move.
4. Real Estate Drone Photographers
A drone or aerial view of the property gives the buyer an idea about the surrounding area, amenities, and landscape near it. Drone photography is especially important if it is a large property and has a lake, scenic backyard, or a front yard. Real Estate drone photographers are experts in capturing the beauty of your property from above.
How Much Do Real Estate Photographers Charge in AL?
Hiring a real estate photographer in Minnesota can cost you between $150-$400 depending on the size and area of your property.
Key Factors to Consider When Hiring a Real Estate Photographer:
Before Choosing a Real Estate Photographer these are a few factors you need to consider:
- What kind of training and experience does he or she have? How much experience do they have working in this niche?
- What kind of equipment do they use? What kind of camera and other related pieces of equipment do they use?
- Do they have any online reviews or sample work that you can take a look at?
- Do they have any customer recommendations?
- How good are they at retouching photos? Do they have excellent editing skills along with photography?
- What are the packages they offer for real estate photography Minnesota?
- Do they deliver the photos on time and can they meet your deadline?
Choosing the correct real estate photographer will be the key step in getting more views for your property online and will help it to make it sell faster. The above article helps you on how to approach and find the best real estate photographer in Minnesota for your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a real estate photographer cost in Minnesota?
A real estate photographer can cost anywhere from $150 - $400 depending on which photographer you may go with. Some charge based on the property area while others may charge on an hourly basis.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner (FSBO) in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Real Estate Websites in Minnesota: Learn all about the best real estate websites in Minnesota for all types of real estate requirements.
- Home Staging For Sale: With home staging, you get $40,000 more than the listing price. Follow our guide on home staging – right from what it means to if it’s worth it.
- Minnesota Flat Fee Listing: Most Advanced Flat Fee MLS Listing Service in Minnesota.
- Real Estate Market Minnesota: Mortgage rates are at a record high, and home prices are plummeting to extreme lows. Here’s what Minnesota real estate market experts predict for 2023.
- Title Insurance Coverage in Minnesota: Know what title insurance is and its relevance to you.
- Best Low Commission Realtor: Low-commission real estate agents offer selling and listing services at a rate lower than the traditional real estate agent commission.
Recommended For Sellers:
- How to Sell House by Owner in Minnesota: Check out our comprehensive guide on selling your own house without any realtor’s help.
- Minnesota Multiple Listing Service: Flat Fee MLS Minnesota companies are quite popular among home sellers for their various benefits, check out our rankings of the best in Illinois!
- What are Typical Closing Costs for a Seller in Minnesota: Know how much you will have to shell out when you sell your house in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Real Estate Disclosure Laws: Understanding and dealing with seller disclosures in Minnesota can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your disclosure requirements.
- Sell My House Fast Minnesota: The best ways to sell your house fast in Minnesota are by listing on the MLS or selling to cash home buyers. Find out what works best for you!
- Cost of Selling a House in Minnesota: You need to take care of a lot of things when selling a house in Minnesota. Here is the guide to know everything involved in the selling process.
Related: professional real estate photography near me, realestate photographer, real estate photographers near me, real estate photogrphy, real estate photographer salary, professional house photography, real estate pictures, video, photographers near me, real estate photos near me, photographer for real estate, professional real estate photos, real estate photographers, luxury real estate photographer, professional real estate photographer, realestatephotography, real estate photography, photographer for home listings, photographer real estate, home photographers, commercial real estate photographer, house photographer, photographer for home sales, snapper photographer, house photographers, get real estate photography, mls photographer, real estate photography company, housezo,houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo
FSBO Minnesota, homecoin reviews, sell my house for cash in Minnesota, estimated closing costs for seller in Minnesota, estimated closing costs for buyer in Minnesota, Minnesota mortgage relief, Minnesota title insurance premium, Home Inspection Minnesota, home inspection Minnesota cost, how much is a home appraisal in MinnesotaUncategorized