Homes with high-quality photos receive 44% higher than the asking prices per square foot. Thus hiring a good real estate photographer is crucial if you are looking to sell your house at a high price. Here’s a guide related to the best real estate photographers in Phoenix, AZ.
Ranking: Best Real Estate Photographers in Phoenix, AZ
|Best Real Estate Photographers||Specialization||Service Available|
|1. Mark Nelson||Real Estate Photography and Matterport Videos||Sedona, Phoenix|
|2. Stephen Shefrin||Residential Real Estate Photography and Commercial Photography||Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, or any part of the Valley|
|3. Ryan Wilson||Architectural and Real Estate Photography||Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree and more|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Photographers in Phoenix, AZ
1. Mark Nelson
Mark Nelson is a real estate photographer with 22 years of photography experience. He mainly works in Sedona and Phoenix.
- Pricing: $190 – $395 (depends on services opted)
- Services offered: Aerial Photography, Drone Photography and Videography, Interior Photography, Architectural Photography, Matterport videos
- Reviews: 5⭐ on Google reviews
2. Stephen Shefrin
Stephen Shefrin is a real estate photographer based in Phoenix, AZ, and has an experience of over 15 years in that industry. He is known for specializing in MLS listing photos and real estate marketing photographs.
- Pricing: $200 – $350 (depends on property area)
- Services Offered: Architecture, Residential, Real Estate, Luxury, MLS Residential, and Commercial photography
- Reviews: 5⭐ on Google reviews
3. Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson is a Phoenix, AZ based photographer specializing in architectural, real estate, and landscape photography.
- Pricing: $125 – $475
- Service Offered: Residential Real Estate Photography, Matterport Tours, Custom Virtual Tours, Drone Aerial Photography, Commercial, Real Estate Photography, Architectural Photography, Landscape Photography
- Reviews: 5⭐ on Google reviews
What is a Real Estate Photographer?
A real estate photographer usually specializes in various types of properties residential and commercial. They know how best to portray the best angles, lighting, and settings to make real estate photos stand out in an MLS listing posted online. They also work with real estate agents, realtors, and brokerages to work for their clients.
What is real estate photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online. Real estate photography is important because homes sold 32% faster if photos were professionally photographed.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Photographer?
Homes with professional photos get 61% more views than amateur photos. A real estate photographer will know the correct angle, lighting, time of the day, and elements to focus on when taking pictures of your house.
Need of a photographer for real estate listings
Selling homes with beautiful photographs or even offering virtual tours may be interesting and exciting methods to showcase a listing. According to Redfin research, listings with professional photographs receive around 61% more views than those without, and this applies across all price ranges. Homes professionally photographed with DSLR cameras are proven to sell quicker and for more dollars than homes shot with amateur photos.
- Listings with professional photography sell 32% more quickly
- Aerial photographs help homes sell 68% more quickly
- Videos on real estate listings increase inquiries by 403% over those without them
Types of Professional Real Estate Photographers
There are four main types of professional real estate photographers that you can choose from:
1. Luxury Real Estate Photographers
These professional real estate photographers are certified in luxury real estate photography. They capture the high quality and beautiful angles of your home, giving the buyer an up-close look at your property. Ideal for highlighting the best features of your house.
2. Commercial Real Estate Photographers
Commercial real estate photographers are experts at showcasing wonderful spaces with their beautiful architects. They are excellent at highlighting the best aspects of a property and usually capture commercial spaces like restaurants, apartment complexes, new construction, and business centers.
3. Residential Real Estate Photographers
Residential real estate photographers are specialized in providing consistent, high-quality images to evoke the emotions of your home’s surroundings. These local real estate photographers will make your home stand out in order to entice home buyers to make the move.
4. Real Estate Drone Photographers
A drone or aerial view of the property gives the buyer an idea about the surrounding area, amenities, and landscape near it. Drone photography is especially important if it is a large property and has a lake, scenic backyard, or a front yard. Real Estate drone photographers are experts in capturing the beauty of your property from above.
Why Do You Need a Real Estate Photographer in Phoenix, AZ?
A professional real estate photographer knows how to capture your property and make it more appealing once listed online. It could be an MLS, flyer or a picture for the yard sign, getting a real estate photographer is a must. It is also essential to hire a real estate photographer if you are looking to sell your house quickly and at a higher price.
Homes with professional photos get 61% more views than amateur photos. A real estate photographer will know the correct angle, lighting, time of the day, and elements to focus on when taking photos of your house.
How Much Do Real Estate Photographers Charge in Phoenix, AZ?
Hiring a real estate photographer can cost you between $150-$400 depending on the size and area of your property.
Key Factors to Consider:
Before Choosing a Real Estate Photographer these are a few factors you need to consider:
- Check out their portfolio: A good photographer will showcase their work portfolio on their website or on their social media platform. See all their work and whether that matches your needs. What kind of training and experience does he or she have? How much experience do they have working in this niche?
- Equipment: What kind of equipment do they use? What kind of camera and other related pieces of equipment do they use?
- Online Reviews: Do they have any online reviews that you can take a look at? Do they have any customer recommendations? Review platforms like Yelp, Zillow, and Google reviews can help you find out what other customers have to say about that photographer
- Editing skills: How good are they at retouching photos? Do they have excellent editing skills along with photography?
- Packages Pricing: What are the packages they offer for real estate photography? A photographer might charge on an hourly basis or on the areas of the property. However, hiring a great photographer will be slightly expensive but it would be worth it.
- Best Deal: Get the best deal by comparing pricing with similar photographers to narrow down your choice. A good local photographer with less experience would be a good choice if you want to save time, and money and only need basic photos for MLS(multiple listing service). If getting a higher selling price is your goal, then consider hiring a well-established photographer, to make your property pictures stand out.
- Quick Turnaround Time: Many photographers offer a 24-hour turnaround time. This is especially important when listing photos online, as you may need to do the listing quickly. Time your listings accordingly and preferably hire a photographer who delivers photographs on time.
🤌 Best Real Estate Photographers: Find out the best real estate photographers in the U.S
What is Real Estate Photography?
Real estate photography is taking professional pictures of a property to sell and market it better. It is most commonly used for listing a property for sale online.
Real Estate Photography: Read our comprehensive guide and learn all tips & tricks
Choosing the correct real estate photographer will be the key step in getting more views for your property online and will help it to make it sell faster. The above article helps you on how to approach and find the best real estate photographer for your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a real estate photographer cost in Phoenix, AZ ?
A real estate photographer can cost anywhere from $150 - $400 depending on which photographer you may go with. Some charge based on the property area while others may charge on an hourly basis.
Are professional real estate photos worth it?
Yes. Professional real estate photos are worth it.
Homes listed in the $200,000 to $1 million range sell for $3,000 to $11,000 more when they have professional real estate photography, per reports
How many photos should a real estate listing have?
10 - 15 photos should be the ideal count for a real estate listing.
It would also depend upon the size of the property. For a single-family home, interior pictures covering every room and bath area, along with an exterior photo of the front yard and backyard is sufficient for a better understanding of the property.
- Real Estate Photography: Showcasing the best feature will help you sell a house faster and at a higher price. Read our guide on how to ace listing your property photos online.
- Home Staging in Phoenix : Discover the top staging companies near Phoenix, AZ
- Best Real Estate Websites in Arizona: Learn all about the best real estate websites in Arizona for all types of real estate requirements.
- For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out America’s best FSBO sites (2022 Updates)
Related: phoenix real estate photography, real estate photography phoenix az, real estate photos phoenix, real estate photography az, 3d real estate photography phoenix az, matterport phoenix az, matterport real estate tour phoenix az, matterport service phoenix az, arizona school of business and real estate photos, 3d virtual real estate tours phoenix az, architectural photographer phoenix, architectural photography phoenix, matterport photographers near me, matterport photography near me, matterport real estate photography, real estate photography matterport, snap real estate photography, 3d property photography phoenix az, residential photographer phoenix az, 3d photographer phoenix az, virtual real estate photography phoenix az
Related: professional real estate photography phoenix az, realestate photographer phoenix az, real estate photogrphy phoenix az, professional house photography phoenix az, real estate pictures phoenix az, real estate photos phoenix az, photographer for real estate phoenix az, professional real estate photos phoenix az, phoenix az real estate photographers, luxury real estate photographer phoenix az, luxury real estate photography phoenix az, professional real estate photographer phoenix az, realestatephotography phoenix az, photographer for home listings phoenix az, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, 3d real estate photography camera phoenix az, desert lens phoeniz az, home visit photography phoenix az, real estate photographer website phoenix az, real estate photography websites phoenix az
Topics: photographer real estate phoenix az, home photographers phoenix az, commercial real estate photographer phoenix az, home photographers phoenix az, photographer for home sales phoenix az, snapper photographer phoenix az, house photographers phoenix az, mls photographer phoenix az, real estate photography company phoenix az, top real estate photographers phoenix az, photographer for real estate, drone real estate photographer phoenix az, professional house photographer phoenix az, real estate photography companies phoenix az, apartment photographer phoenix az, house for sale photographer in phoenix az, property photographer phoenix az,Uncategorized