The median home price in the state of Texas has increased by 10.2% to reach $355,400. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their home.
With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Texas, you can find the right individual for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
Rankings: 10 Best REALTORS In Texas
|Top Texas REALTORS||Best For||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg Rating|
|Tod Franklin||Full Service REALTOR||✅||❌||✅|
|Ben Caballero||Best for Property Management||✅||✅||❌|
|Monica Foster||Best for Home Sellers||✅||✅||✅|
|Sandra Rangel||Best Negotiator||✅||✅||✅|
|Christie Cannon||Best for Marketing||✅||✅||✅|
|Alfonso Parodi||Foreclosure Specialist||✅||✅||✅|
|Lily Moore||Best for Relocation||✅||✅||✅|
|Kelly Kelley||Best for Luxury Homes||✅||✅||✅|
|Anastasia Riley||Best for Fast Real Estate Transactions||✅||✅||✅|
|Ashlee McGhee||Best for First-Time Buyers||✅||✅||✅|
Reviews: 10 Best REALTORS in Texas
1. Tod Franklin, Houzeo.com
Why Tod Franklin is #2: Tod Franklin is a Realtor in Texas offering flat fee MLS services and full-service brokerage for residential real estate properties. Tod has over 25 years of experience in technology, finance, and marketing, which makes him a seller favorite.
DFWCityhomes: Tod Franklin’s DFWCityhomes was founded in 2004, when he decided to own and manage real estate. After re-establishing it as a real estate brokerage, Tod realigned the services to focus on a reduced fee model that could compete with the traditional full-service approach to home selling.
For Home Sellers
- List for a Flat Fee of $349: As one of the best Realtors in Texas, Tod can help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
- 100% Automation: With Houzeo’s technology, Tod can help you manage your listing 100% online. Houzeo Showings for managing showing appointments online, Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo DigiTransact for closing are some other hi-tech features that Tod can provide you via Houzeo.
- Onsite Consultation: Tod’s team meets you at your home for the initial consultation. They understand your home selling requirements and suggest the best approach for selling your home quickly.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate: Tod offers a 1% buyer rebate as an incentive for home buyers. This is subject to certain conditions being met.
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Tod Franklin as he is one of the most preferred Texas Realtors. His knowledge of the real estate market in Texas, combined with his friendly approach, ensure a smooth real estate journey for his clients.
» Tod Franklin, DFWCityhomes: Check out the services offered by Tod via Houzeo.com
- Tod Franklin has sold 89 properties over the last 12 months in Texas
- Has done over $313 million worth of transactions
- Sold over 901 properties over a period of 15 years
Tod Franklin Realtor: Tod Franklin has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Realtor Tod Franklin covers the following MLS’ in Texas:
- Metrotex (DFW Area)
- GEPAR (El Paso Area)
- HAR (Houston Area)
- ABOR (Austin Area)
- CCAR (Corpus Christi Area)
- SABOR (San Antonio Area)
- CTX (Central Area)
- GTAR (Tyler Area)
» Sell a Home in Texas: Understand How Home Selling Works in the Lone Star State
2. Ben Caballero, HomesUSA.com
About: Ben Caballero is a renowned REALTOR in Texas who has over 43 years of experience in real estate. He holds the Guinness World Record for most annual home sale transactions through MLS. He has been ranked as the top real estate agent for a number of years and has deep expertise when it comes to real estate. He specializes in consulting, new home sales, property management, etc.
HomesUSA.com: The platform caters specifically to home builders and manages thousands of MLS listings in major areas in Texas. HomesUSA.com has a tie-up with over 60 home builders. HomesUSA.com help home builders with some of the best marketing tactics based on cutting-edge technology.
For Home Sellers
- Free Price Discrepancy Report: Receive a free price comparison report analysis.
- Marketing Strategies: Marketing tools and customized strategies to help you sell your home which include professional photography, market monitoring, online reports, real-time updates, etc.
For Home Buyers
- Quick Finder: Search for houses with advanced filters like price range, property type, no. of bedrooms, etc.
- Customer Service: The agents are professional, and knowledgeable, and would help their clients find their dream homes.
Our Take: We recommend Ben Caballero has deep expertise when it comes to real estate and experience of 40+ years. His popularity can be derived from the fact that he and his firm has closed over 2,500 sales in the last 12 months as per Zillow.
» Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service Texas: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Texas.
- Sold over 2500 properties over the last 12 months in Texas
- First REALTOR to exceed $1 billion and $2 billion in home sales in a single year
- Holds the Guinness World Record for the real estate agent with most home sale transactions in a year
- Most innovative real estate agent by Inman News in 2013
- Named real estate industry influencer in 2017
- Pinnacle award for Real Estate Entrepreneurship in 2014
Ben Caballero has a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Zillow.
Ben Caballero is licensed in Texas and provides his services via HomesUSA.com in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston other areas in Texas.
3. Monica Foster, The Monica Foster Team
About: Monica Foster is a REALTOR Greater Houston Bay area. She is a member of the Houston Association of REALTORS. She specializes in relocation and short sales. Monica Foster has been helping clients through her initiative realtybymonica.com (Monica Foster Team) and has been an active member of eXp Realty.
RealtyByMonica: Monica founded Realty by Monica in 2013 in order to increase her reach and cater to more clients. In a short span, the team made a great impact and was designated as the #1 team in Greater Clear Lake in 2016. In the same year, the team also featured in the top 5 small teams in Houston.
eXp Realty: eXp Realty is the world’s first cloud-based real estate brokerage. Founded in 2009, they are now in 23 countries around the world with a community of over 86,000+ real estate professionals, all connected through their unique cloud-based platform, eXp World.
For Home Sellers
- Home Valuation: Get a free home valuation estimate when you sign up.
- Guidance: As your reliable guides, agents are prepared to help you through each step of the selling process, including helping you list your home, marketing it, handling offers, and finalizing the deal.
- Easy Home Search: You can find the most recent and precise real estate search results nationwide with eXp Realty.
- Expert Consulting: Agents are always available for you to answer your questions, solve doubts and give you valuable advice.
Our Take: We recommend Monica because of her expertise in the real estate industry. She is highly recommended by her clients. She has made over 400 sales in the last 12 months while Monica Foster’s Team has catered to over 500 clients in the last 12 months.
» Best Real Estate Websites in Texas: Check our rankings of the best real estate websites in Texas.
- Has a wide range of certifications – CRS, ABR, CNE, SRS, CLHMS, CHNS, CHMS, RSPS, and CDPE in the real estate domain.
- #1 team at eXp
- #1 team in the Greater Clear Lake in 2016
- The Monica Foster Team featured in the top 1000 teams by Real Trends
- High rating (over 4.9/5.0) as part of HAR
Monica Foster has a rating of 5-star on Zillow
Monica Foster is licensed in Texas. She and her team offer services via Monica Realty and eXp Realty in Greater Clear Lake, Houston, League City, Pearland, Baytown, Sugar Land, Katy, Cypress, Woodlands/Spring, and Galveston.
4. Sandra Rangel, Rangel Real Estate Group
About: Sandra Rangel is an established REALTOR in the state of Texas with over 15 years of experience. She is the founder of Rangel Real Estate Group. She has made over 100 sales in the last 12 months. Apart from being part of the Rangel Real Estate Group, she also works for Real Broker, LLC. She specializes in relocation, consultation, etc.
Rangel Real Estate Group: Rangel Real Estate Group was formed in 2011 by Sandra Rangel. The company is built on the idea of advanced technology and in-depth market analysis. Just like other real estate companies, Rangel Real Estate Group deals in home buying and selling processes with exclusive listings. The company deals in marketing strategy, staging, showings, negotiations, paperwork, and beyond.
For Home Sellers
- Free Home Valuation: A free report of your home valuation and also get to know current market prices.
- Customer Support: Get a tested strategy that will suit your home with the appropriate buyers for the right price, from pricing to developing marketing campaigns for both traditional and online media.
For Home Buyers
- Interactive Search: Search for your desired homes with advanced filters like the neighborhood, year built, stories, beds, etc.
- Local Expert: A group of knowledgeable experts is prepared to assist you with the home-buying process. They are dedicated to providing you with prompt, courteous, and professional assistance so you can understand and be comfortable during the home-buying process.
Our Take: We recommend Sandra as she is known for negotiation tactics for which she took training in her earlier years. Today, she is considered one of the top negotiators in the real estate industry in the country.
» Best Realtors: Check out the top REALTORS in the US!
- Passed all real estate courses and obtained real estate broker license after clearing Texas Broker’s examination
- Experienced in negotiation tactics
- #1 Latino Real Estate Agent on NAHREP top 100 list
- RE/MAX Titan award (2017,2018)
- San Antonio Top Platinum Top 50 winner in 2017
- Ranked #26 in Top 25o NAHREP Latino Real Estate Agent
Sandra Rangel has a 5-star rating on Zillow
Sandra Rangel is licensed inTexas and provides her services via Rangel Real Estate Group in San Antonio, Helotes, Boerne, Schertz, Bulverde, and Cibolo.
5. Christie Cannon, The Cannon Team
About: Christie Cannon is one of the best REALTORS in Texas when it comes to deriving marketing strategies in the real estate domain. With over 20 years of experience, Christie specializes in the areas of listing agents, buyer agents, relocation deals, foreclosure, and property management. Christie is part of Keller Williams Frisco and also manages a group – The Cannon Team to cater to clients in major areas of Texas. She is also the top producer with Keller Williams.
Keller Williams Realty: Keller Williams Realty is a well-known international real estate company that also happens to be the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. It is spread globally, operating in 980+ locations. It stands #1 in agent count and sales volume. The Cannon Team is an exclusive part of Keller Williams.
For Home Sellers
- Dedicated Agents: A group of experts with knowledge of pricing, staging, and quickly selling homes to the right buyer provides aid to clients.
- Home Valuation: Get a comparative report and an accurate value of your home so you can negotiate the best price.
For Home Buyers
- Agents Commitment: To assist you in making a decision, the agents preview homes on your behalf in advance and accompany you on personal home and neighborhood tours.
- Wide search: With the map tool, buyers may search for houses in the areas they are interested in because location plays a significant role in home purchasing. They can search for surrounding neighborhoods, schools, etc.
Our Take: We recommend Christie because of her expertise. She has over 27 years of experience in the real estate market. Christie and her team have completed over 400 sales in the last 12 months. Her forte remains to attract clients based on advanced technology marketing trends and research in real estate. Christie Cannon is famous for retaining clients and building on referrals.
» Closing Costs Texas: Know the closing costs of a home seller and be prepared for the closing!
- Top 1% real estate agents in the US as per Real Trends magazine
- One of the best real estate agents in Texas as per the Wall Street Journal
- Top Keller William’s agent in North Texas, Memphis, and New Mexico
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Christie Cannon has a 5-Star rating on Zillow
Christie Cannon is licensed in Texas and provides her services via The Cannon Team in Frisco, Prosper, McKinney, Plano, Allen, and the neighborhood areas of Dallas.
6. Alfonso Parodi, The Parodi Group
About: Alfonso Parodi is one of the finest REALTORS in Texas when it comes to managing financials and dealing with mortgage properties. Alfonso has exceptional communication skills that make him the very best in what he does. He is seen to be one of the best buyer agents in Texas. Alfonso is also a part of the Realty Associates in Houston and one of the leading agents there. He manages The Parodi Group, a real estate firm that he founded.
The Parodi Group: The Parodi Group was founded by Alfonso Parodi in 2013 to tackle the difficulty of customers in the real estate industry. His vision is to help consumers in managing real estate transactions and the financials associated with the deals. The Parodi Group is equipped with marketing tools, in-depth real estate knowledge, and business strategies like no other. Their continuous efforts for perfection have helped them retain clients and attract new ones.
For Home Sellers
- Customer Service: For the duration of the house-selling process, they are dedicated to providing you with prompt, courteous, and personal service to assist you to understand and feeling at ease.
- Marketing: A marketing plan that is unique to your house and requirements. Top marketing initiatives, expert photography, staging alternatives, price strategy, negotiation help, cleaning, and much more will be part of your unique strategic plan.
For Home Buyers
- School Finder Feature: Properties in neighborhoods with better school rankings typically sell more quickly and for a greater price than homes in neighborhoods with lesser school rankings. They have compiled a list of school connections for you in the hopes that this data will be useful to you in your search.
- Buying Made Easy: The Parodi Group has a tried-and-true “Home Buying Made Easy Strategy” that may be tailored to meet your unique requirements and the current market trends.
Our Take: We recommend Alfonso Parodi because he brings financial expertise to the table which is one of the important factors when selling/buying a home. With his team of professionals, Alfonso has closed over 700 sales in the last 12 months. This purely highlights the popularity of Parodi and his team. They not only specialise in residential properties but also commercial ones.
- #3 ranking in Houston as per Zillow
- Part of top 20 REALTORS under 40 by HAR
- Ranked in top 5% REALTORS by realtor.com
- Among top 250 Latino agents by NAHREP in 2015-16
- 5-start professional award in 2015-16
Alfonso Parodi has a rating of 5-star rating on Zillow
Alfonso Parodi is licensed in Texas and provides his services via The Parodi Group in Houston, Cypress, Humble, Katy, Richmond, Spring, and more.
» Requirements to Buy a House in Texas: How Many Home Buying Requirements does Alfonso Fulfill?
7. Lily Moore, Lily Moore Realty
About: Lily Moore is a REALTOR in Texas. Her relentless work in the real estate industry has made her popular among sellers and buyers. She was named Dallas Business Journal’s Woman of the Year. Moore specializes in the area of selling agents, buyer agents, real estate consulting, and relocation strategy. Lily was also part of Keller Williams from 2016-18.
Lily Moore Realty: Lily is the owner of Lily Moore Realty. With the popularity of Moore in place, this brokerage has gained popularity in a short span of time. It is considered one of the top brokerages not only in Texas but also in the United States. Lily Moore Realty has been recognized by Real Trends as the top brokerage in Texas.
For Home Sellers
- Home Valuation: Get your home’s valuation just by entering your address.
- Complete Guidance: They help their customers with things like marketing analysis, pricing, staging, showings, offers, negotiation, Contracts, etc.
For Home Buyers
- Insights: Get insights for your desired neighborhood under the community insights feature on the website.
- Search Listings: Search for listings available, you can also look for sold listings and community insights on the website.
Our Take: We recommend Lily because she is known for her extreme professionalism which has helped her retain clients and gather new ones. With over 10 years of experience, she has made a mark more than her competitors. Moore with her brokerage has closed over 200 sales in the last 12 months. The brokerage netted over $40 million in sales in 2020. It also features in the top 50 Metroplex real estate companies.
» Seller Closing Costs in Texas: Know the closing costs and be prepared for the closing!
- Woman of the Year by Dallas Business Journal
- Ranked among the top 50 Metroplex real estate companies
Lily Moore has a rating of 5-star rating on Zillow
Lily Moore is licensed in Texas and provides her services via Lily Moore Realty in Dallas, Trophy Club, Arlington, Fort Worth, Irving, Justin, Keller, Northlake, Southlake, and some other areas in Texas.
8. Kelly Kelley, RE/MAX Leading Edge
About: Kelly Kelley is a REALTOR in Texas. She knows in and out of the properties associated with the city and has catered to multiple clients. She is a Broker Associate and co-owner at RE/MAX Leading Edge and is also one of the top producers. Kelly is also a member of the Certified Luxury Home Million Dollar Guild.
RE/MAX Leading Edge: RE/MAX Leading Edge is a brokerage available in multiple states. It is also based in Galveston, Texas. Just like other brokerages, the company deals in buying and selling properties. The company has an advanced mobile app, leading map search technology, and marketing stats that helps the customer in various ways.
For Home Sellers
- Comparative Market Analysis: A CMA is a complimentary analysis created by one of the agents that evaluates your house with nearby homes that are similar to yours and are either now for sale or have just sold.
- Automated Valuation Model: An AVM is a machine programme that determines a home’s value using historical, open-source sales data and trends.
For Home Buyers
- Map Search: Choosing a location is crucial when buying a house. View properties in or close to the area you adore by using the website’s map search.
- Mobile App: Use the flexibility of your phone or tablet to search all local properties, save searches for later, and favorite homes you like.
Our Take: We recommend Kelly because she has over 18 years of experience. She has made a mark in selling exclusive and luxury properties. if you are looking for a REALTOR with a great work ethic, Kelly is your best bet.
» Seller Disclosure Texas: Know how to ace your disclosure process!
- Ranked #1 in Galveston residential sales since 2010
- Ranked #1 RE/MAX agent for the state of Texas in 2016/17/18
- #3 RE/MAX agent for the United States in 2018
- #6 RE/MAX agent around the globe in 2018
Kelly Kelley has a rating of 5-star rating on Zillow
Kelly Kelley is licensed in Texas and she provides her services via RE/MAX. She primarily serves in the Galveston area in Texas.
9. Anastasia Riley, Coldwell Banker Realty
About: Anastasia Riley can be considered one of the top REALTORS in Texas. In fact, she is among the top 0.5% of REALTORS in the lone star state. Riley specializes in property listing, buyer agent, relocation, foreclosed properties, and land transactions. Anastasia works for Coldwell Banker Realty.
Coldwell Banker Realty: Coldwell Banker Realty is a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group, the largest nationwide real estate brokerage for residential properties. Their services are available in more than 50 metro areas across the country. Over 50,000 independent real estate professionals that are affiliated with them ensure smooth and stress-free transactions. They are well-known for their extraordinary customer service and consistent performance.
For Home Sellers
- Customer Experience: Coldwell Banker has been recognized as a real estate leader in customer experience and overall quality.
- Home Valuation Tool: Using information gathered from 3rd parties and public records, the Home Valuation tool estimates the market value of your house in order to give you a basic idea of its worth.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: Search for homes with filters like cities, neighborhoods, and schools. You can also look for the type of house like no. of beds, area, year built, etc.
- Financing: The company can assist you in getting your financial affairs in order as you get ready to buy a home, from down payments to getting preapproved for a mortgage, etc.
Our Take: We recommend Anastasia Riley because she has over 10 years of experience in real estate and has closed over 100 sales in the last 12 months. Her going the extra mile to find perfect homes for clients makes her stand out from the rest of the REALTORS. She claims to even go beyond the local MLS to find properties for the clients.
- Ranked among top 0.5% REALTORS in Texas
- D Magazine Top Producer
Anastasia Riley is licensed in Texas. She provides her services through Coldwell Banker Realty in Dallas/Fort Worth and other nearby areas.
10. Ashlee McGhee, Harmonious Realty Group
About: Ashlee McGhee is a REALTOR in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in Texas. McGhee has vast experience that she leverages for both first-time buyers and even repeated buyers dealing in expensive and luxury homes. Client referrals have been a big part of her successful REALTOR journey. She specializes as a buyer/seller agent and in relocation properties.
Harmonious Realty Group: Harmonious Realty Group is aimed at providing a positive change in the real estate industry and helping clients across the horizon. In 2019, the group joined hands with Keller Williams Realty to enhance the real estate transaction experience with advanced marketing strategy and best services.
Keller Williams Realty: Keller Williams Realty is a well-known international real estate company that also happens to be the largest residential real estate firm in the United States of America. It is spread globally, operating in 980+ locations. It stands #1 in agent count and sales volume.
For Home Sellers
Dedicated Agents: Customers will receive assistance from a competent Realtor with knowledge of pricing, staging a home for sale, and quickly selling houses to the right buyer provides aid to clients.
Home Valuation: Get a competitive study and an accurate value of your home so you can negotiate the best price.
For Home Buyers
- Agents Commitment: To assist you in making a decision, agents preview homes on your behalf in advance and accompany you on personal home and neighborhood tours.
- Wide search: With the map tool, buyers may search for homes in the areas they are interested in because location plays a key role in the property purchasing process. They can search for surrounding neighborhoods, schools, etc.
Our Take: We recommend Ashlee because she has the expertise and knowledge of the real estate market in Texas. She has over 14 years of experience and has closed over 100 sales in the last year.
- Top REALTOR in DFW Metroplex
Ashlee is licensed in Texas. She provides her services through Harmonious Realty Group via Keller Williams Realty in Arlington, Dallas, Cedar, Mansfield, Ferris, Lancaster, Great Prairie, Hutchins, Red Oak, etc.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in Texas is open to various professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Texas?
The average Realtor commission in Texas is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 What is the Real Estate Commission in Texas: Know what is the average real estate commission in Texas!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Texas?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Texas with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Texas Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Texas
- Look for Texas real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Best Realtors in Texas by Cities
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Texas
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell a home in Texas at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale. Whereas, a low commission realtor charges real estate commission less than 3%.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers Texas: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers nea r you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house in Texas FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡How to Sell Your Own Home in Texas: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling a home as is in Texas will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Cash Home Buyers in Texas: Check our rankings of the top cash companies in TX!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Good REALTORS in Texas can make selling a house a cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, closing costs for seller in Texas will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% on listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I find a good REALTOR in Texas?
Finding a good REALTOR in Texas will require a thorough research as there are thousands of them in the state. We have thus collated a list of top 10 best REALTORS in Texas in this blog that you can refer to.
Who pays realtor commission in Texas?
Usually, the seller pays the REALTOR commission (both listing and buyer agent).
How to become a REALTOR in Texas?
There are multiple steps to becoming a REALTOR in the state of Texas. Check out the article for more information. The article contains end-to-end information and how to obtain a REALTOR license in Texas.
How much do REALTORS make in Texas?
REALTOR® in Texas charge 5%-6% of the purchase price. This is a huge amount to be given in commissions.
What percentage do REALTORS get in Texas?
A REALTOR charges fees of 5%-6% of home purchase price in Texas.
How to sell a house without a REALTOR in Texas?
You can sell your house without a REALTOR® in Texas by opting for FSBO. For more information, check out our blog about how to sell your own home in Texas.
- Types of Title Insurance: Discover various types of title policies a home buyer needs to purchase when buying a home.
- Texas Home Inspectors: Check out our rankings of the best home inspectors in Texas.
- Appraisal Cost Texas: How much does home appraisal cost in Texas?
- Texas Real Estate Brokers: In case you do not find a Realtor near you, here is a list of the top brokers in Texas.
- Staging a Home for Sale: Check out how you can make your home more appealing to buyers.
Related: selling home without realtor texas, texas realtor commission, texas association of realtors, texas realtors association, realtor license texas, realtor commission texas, how much does a realtor make in texas, realtor fees in texas, texas association realtors, realtors texas, flat fee realtor texas, how to be a realtor in texas, sell house without realtor texas, how to become realtor in texas, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, top realtors in texas, best realtors in texas, realtors in texas, realtor fees in texas, realtor in texas, best realtor in texas, top real estate agents in texas, top real estate agents texas, top 10 real estate agents in tx, best realtor, best real estate agent texas, cash offer for my home texas, tx flat fee, foreclosure lawyers, title insurance cost in Texas, getting preapproved for a mortgage.