Beycome is a “DIY” online Flat Fee brokerage that offers affordable MLS listing packages. With Beycome’s cheap $99 Flat Fee MLS package, you can list your home by owner and save thousands in commission.
However, $99 MLS listings rarely offer value. Beycome’s limited technology gets your home on the MLS. But the other important aspects like communicating with buyer leads, home inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline.
Beycome constantly pushes Beycome Title when you list with Beycome. This obviously is an upsell service, so we recommend you do your homework before opting into Beycome’s title service. Furthermore, Beycome covers only 10 states.
We don’t recommend Beycome for most home sellers. This is because of Beycome’s limited technology and its average customer service reviews. Houzeo is a much better option to list and sell your home.
What is Beycome?
Beycome provides online websites for sale by owner and If you’re a seller, you pay Beycome a one-time, flat fee to list your home on local MLS. You may use the Beycome dashboard to search for properties as a buyer. It eliminates the need for real estate agents on both sides of the transaction, saving you a standard 3% commission for each.
Beycome aims to streamline the house buying/selling process and save costs by eliminating the need for a real estate agent.
Beycome is offers its Flat Fee packages in 10 states, with limitations of some features in select areas.
Sell a Home on a Local Flat Fee MLS With Beycome
If you want to save thousands of dollars, then Beycome is a better option for you to consider. It is simple and cost-effective. If you want to sell your home through Beycome’s Flat-fee MLS listing platform, you must choose from one of their flat-fee package options.
Beycome’s package includes online legal aid as well as the listing of your home within 36 hours. Also, You can cancel your listing for a small cancellation fee of $25 in all states(except Georgia)
Let’s see how it works:
⭐ STEP 1: Basic Information & Registration
Basic information like the location, type of property, value, photos, description, etc. are required to be filled then register for a free account on Beycome.com Select one of three packages it offers: Flat Fee MLS, Flat Fee MLS Premium, or Flat Fee MLS Max.
⭐ STEP 2: Select Flat-fee MLS listing Package
You can submit your information and then select the desired listing package.
⭐ STEP 3: Listing platforms
Your property will be listed on beycome.com and your local MLS’. Your listing will be syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, and many more!
⭐ STEP 4: Upgradation
You can upgrade from the essential listing solution (Basic Package) to Enhanced Package for full coverage. Beycome will mail you customized yard signs, open house brochures, and a lockbox for showings.
⭐ STEP 5: Staging your house
You can prepare your homes for your prospective buyers and run open houses.
⭐ STEP 6: Offers
You can accept, counter, or reject offers when you start receiving offers. After that, you will get assistance from Beycome’s real estate agents during the process.
- Tip: The typical realtor commission varies from 5% to 6% of a home’s final closing cost – which is split equally between the buyer’s agent and seller’s agent. Sellers pay commission for both agents. You can save more if you list your house on the MLS with a flat fee MLS company like Houzeo.
Beycome reviews also state that the major disadvantage of selling your home on Beycome.com is that you must manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by yourself without the assistance of a real estate agent; however, if you are an experienced seller, the Basic and Enhanced packages are sufficient.
For more assistance, you can also avail of their Concierge Services at a 1% listing commission or $999, whichever is higher at the closing. Beycome’s flat-fee MLS will assist you in selling your house at a significantly lower price than if you went through an agent directly.
Buy a Home with Beycome
Sign up for free to buy a home with Beycome! Once you sign up, you can search for listings without a Realtor and buy a home on Beycome’s platform. There you go. Your Beycome account has been created.
You can flick through the website, choose the right home and then make an offer. Beycome will assist you with the offer as is that simple!
⭐ STEP 1: Create an account
You can sign up for a free account on Beycome
⭐ STEP 2: Sign a Buyer Broker Agreement
After Signing up, you sign a Buyer Broker Agreement with Beycome to make Beycome your legal broker.
⭐ STEP 3: Offer a price
Select the property and offer a price online. Then your offer document will be arranged by Beycome as per the state’s regulations. Beycome’s experts will also provide guidance throughout the negotiation and counter-offering process.
⭐ STEP 4: Close the deal
Finally, close the deal on Beycome’s website.
- Tip: Beycome is primarily for sellers. Another way to buy your dream house without any hassles of constant calling could be through Flat Fee MLS websites. You save on the 3% listing agent’s commission by investing just a few dollars.
Following the successful completion of a transaction through Beycome, the company will collect a 3% buyer’s agent commission from the seller and reimburse you minus a flat service fee of $999. Beycome will only refund you if your 3% commission exceeds their flat-fee service cost.
According to Beycome, if you’re acting as a buyer’s agent on your own, you should be entitled to the agent’s commission.
For example: On a $200,000 home, that’s a $5,000 save. Remember that the refund amount is subject to the lender’s approval, and if you buy a home listed on Beycome’s For Sale By Owner platform, you will not be entitled to any commission refund. After all, it is an FSBO platform, which is likely.
What is Beycome’s Pricing Structure?
Beycome offers 3 packages to list your homes, for you will have to pay a single upfront fee to use their MLS flat-fee platform :
|1.||Basic Package, which provides essential listing solutions||$99||This plan lists your property in less than 36 hours, lets you post unlimited photos to MLS, receive free legal forms and disclosures, and receive complete legal offers online. With this package, you can also edit your listing without a fee. They also offer Customer Service 7/7 in English and Spanish, and Call/Chat/Email support is available.|
|2.||Enhanced Package for Full Coverage||$299||Beycome’s Enhanced package includes everything in the Basic package plus customizable yard signage, a lockbox for showings, featured listing status for your property on beycome.com, and a virtual tour video on YouTube.|
|3.||Concierge service||$499||The package comes with a 1% fee and a minimum of $999. It also includes Comparative Market Analysis ( CMA), Home valuation service & pricing assistance, Full negotiation and paperwork support, Full Immersive 3D tour.|
👉 Houzeo’s Pricing Structure: Use Houzeo’s Pricing Structure for Competitive and cost-effective pricing.
Need competitive and cost-effective pricing? CLICK HERE
As a buyer, you will not be required to pay anything to utilize Beycome’s platform, and it’s completely free! You may simply register on the Beycome website and browse the available properties. They charge a regular 3% fee, subtract $999 flat from the commission, and refund the remaining amount in the form of a check or credit for the buyer’s closing expenses.
Pros and Cons of Beycome:
|1. Unrestricted revisions and edits||Beycome.com allows you to make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaption in your listing.|
|2. Expert assistance||You will be assisted in English, French, or Spanish by Beycome’s experts all 7 days a week. They also provide Call/Chat/Email support|
|3. Marketing & Advertising Support||With Beycome, you can create marketing materials and marketing materials for your listing that will help keep your property’s prominence in the minds of prospective purchasers.|
|4. Comprehensive platform:||Beycome is a comprehensive platform that provides start-to-finish solutions from the initial stages of research to the last stages of finalizing the purchase with legal, digital documentation.|
|1. Limited Coverage||It is available only in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama.|
|2. Restriction on rebates for buyers||If you purchase a home listed on Beycome’s For Sale By Owner platform, you will not be entitled to any commission return. Refunds are also subject to lender approval. There are also restrictions with FHA and VA loans.|
|3. Not for inexperienced sellers||Since it is a DIY real estate service, it might be difficult for first-time sellers.|
Beycome Customer Reviews
Beycome has substantial reviews on credible websites like Trustpilot, Google, Yelp, and Zillow.
|Trustpilot||4.2 out of 5 ratings (19 reviews)|
|4.3 out of 5 ratings (200 reviews)|
|Yelp||3 out 5 ratings (15 reviews)|
|Zillow||4.5 out of 5 (11 reviews)|
Customers have mixed reviews about Beycome which are overwhelmingly good for providing great initial information on the Beycome website, easy to set up and modify their listing on their FSBO platform, but several Beycome reviews state that many consumers experienced that the MLS coverage area provided was inaccurate and misrepresented the company’s capabilities.
There were other usual complaints in Beycome reviews about their poor customer service, delayed refund process, and very slow updating. Another common complaint mentioned in Beycome reviews is messages do not get forwarded, and email response is minimal/ nonexistent, which further delays the entire process.
Beycome Positive Customer Reviews
Beycome’s positive reviews talk about their cheap pricing, quick listing, and overall experience with Beycome without real estate agents.
Beycome Negative Customer Reviews
Some Beycome reviews are conflicting in terms of customer service. The customer support of Beycome is rated as helpful by some Trustpilot reviews, while others do not.
Alternatives to Beycome: Houzeo.com
Why is Houzeo a Better Alternative to Beycome?
|FSBO Website||Price||MLS Access||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Nationwide Coverage||Mobile App|
Houzeo’s online FSBO platform allows the seekers to work without any real estate agents, but is it really easy to seek a house on your own, especially if you are a first-time seller/buyer?
It is better to have real estate agents help you with everything required to complete the process hassle-free with a cost-effective realtor fee for an easy, quick, and smooth sale.
🔥 BEST FLAT FEE MLS LISTING SERVICE
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to list on MLS and get access to all the Houzeo tech.
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites.
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees.
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
1. High-Tech FSBO Website
Houzeo is one of the best options to consider as it is the most technologically advanced For Sale By Owner website in the United States. With Houzeo, listing a home will be simple, updates will be quick, and processes will be automated. As one of the greatest FSBO websites, Houzeo is completely operational. As a result, you will have the least amount of communication with the listing agent as a seller.
Houzeo’s best for sale by owner site also includes advanced FSBO features like online offers and a simple showing management tool, among other things. Using these high-tech capabilities, you may quickly approve showings, analyze offers and counteroffers, or request the highest and best offers available. There is no other FSBO website that comes close to providing these services.
2. Excellent Visibility of Listing
Houzeo values customers’ time and money and provides access to over a million potential buyers. It provides maximum exposure, and your property will appear on sites like Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and Zillow.
3. Flexibility in Setting Buyer’s Commission Rate
Houzeo allows you to set a range for the buyer agent’s commission. Even though it gives sellers the option to choose the buyer agent’s commission rate, it always recommends that they choose 2.5 percent.
Other Alternatives to Beycome
🚩 HIDDEN FEE ALERT
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
Discount Real Estate Brokers
BEST TECH-ENABLED BROKERAGE
Redfin is one of America’s top discount real estate brokerages. This low-commission broker specializes in home buying. Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additionally, it includes services like professional cleaning, home staging, and more.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Redfin’s concierge service. This service enhances the value of your house with a professionally managed design plan and no upfront fees.
» Selling With Redfin: Is it worth selling with Redfin?
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
» What is Redfin? Is it truly a smart choice to choose them? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you additional services.
» Redfin hidden Fees: Check this out to learn more about their hidden fees.
Redfin has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
Several features are included in each of Beycome’s packages, which are reasonably priced at $95; in contrast, Redfin charges a 1 percent listing fee, which might be far higher than Beycome’s flat rate.
Although Redfin promises a flat commission rate, their reductions are subject to minimum fees that range from $2,000 to $7,000, depending on where you live. Redfin’s minimum fee is approximately $3,350 on average.
👉 Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros & Alternatives
Other Options You Should Consider
1. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers make an offer on your property within 24-48 hours and can close within 7 days or more. Most iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad are also known to offer the Fair Market Value (FMV) for your property.
Selling to an iBuyer has certain significant drawbacks. These include:
- Limited coverage, restricted to metro and urban areas
- Strict eligibility criteria without exceptions
- Non-negotiable offers
- 5% service fee
- 2% – 8% repair costs
⭐ Our Take: We recommend iBuyers if your house meets the iBuyer company’s eligibility criteria.
👉 iBuyer Reviews: Check out rankings, pros, cons & alternatives of top iBuyers in America
2. Sell to “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies
Unlike iBuyers, “We buy homes for cash” companies help you sell your house as-is fast. They can even close within 7 days or any date you choose. “We buy homes for cash” companies also make cash offers for homes outside metro areas or in difficult-to-sell locations.
Here’s why traditional cash home buyers could be a bad option for you than an iBuyer:
- They make lowball offers and offer only 50% – 70% of market value.
- Their offers are non-negotiable
⭐ Our Take: We recommend selling to a cash home buyer if you are selling a distressed house “as-is” without looking for the best price.
👉 “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies: Check out America’s biggest cash home buyer companies in 2023
“Cash for Homes” Companies Near You
3. Sell FSBO With Flat Fee MLS Services
Listing with a Flat Fee MLS service gets your house on the market within just 24-48 hours. Selling For Sale By Owner has increased substantially in the past few years, with 77% of FSBO homes being sold in less than 2 weeks.
Flat Fee MLS is one of the best ways to sell your house fast, and it has 4 major benefits:
- MLS is the fastest way to hit the market, plus your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Your listing gets maximum exposure.
- You can negotiate all offers.
- You skip paying commission or service fees.
⭐ Our Take: We recommend Flat Fee MLS companies for most home sellers. They are fast, and you will save thousands in commissions.
👉 For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out the rankings for America’s best FSBO websites
While Beycome’s tools and price seem useful in listing/buying a property, the effort and time necessary in doing so without an agent are bothersome. Most homeowners who take this approach eventually engage a realtor to assist them sell their homes. Even if the sellers do not pay a listing commission, closing costs, and a 3% buyer’s agent commission, they are ultimately responsible for paying these fees.
If you want to save money, Houzeo makes it feasible! Our basic and premium packages are more comprehensive than other real estate platforms. The process is easier and faster with a user-friendly interface and digitalized papers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FSBO?
For sale by owner (FSBO) is a term that refers to a method of listing a property for sale. When a house has an FSBO listing, it means the owner is selling the property without the help of a listing agent or broker.
Who are the top competitors of Beycome?
The top competitors of Beycome are :
We Buy Houses
Which is the best FSBO company?
There are various FSBO companies out there that provide good services. Companies like Houzeo, Redfin, and Homie top the charts.
Should you really sell your house without an agent?
If you are an experienced seller , then selling a house with an agent is an option. For inexperienced sellers, it is advised to sell your house through an agent.
Can brokers charge a flat fee?
Yes! While traditional real estate agents are compensated as a percentage of the final sale price, flat-fee real estate brokers charge a single rate for their services — or a flat rate — regardless of the amount of money the home sells for in a given transaction.
Related: beycome reviews, beycome com reviews, beycome review, beycome.com reviews, is beycome legit, beycome, beycome customer service, beycome flat fee, beycome real estate, beycome com, beycome of florida, beycome phone number, beycome realty, beycom, beycom inc, beycome brokerage realty, beycome brokerage realty llc, beycome login, beycome of florida llc, beycome reviews, beycome brokerage realty llc, beycome of florida llc, beycome com, beycome brokerage realty, beycome customer service, beycome of florida, beycome realty, is beycome legit, beycome brokerage realty llc, beycome of florida llc, beycome real estate, beycome mls, beycome of california, beycome com, beycome realty, houzeo pros and cons, beycome brokerage realty, houzeo reviews, we buy homes for cashBeycome Reviews Real Estate Reviews