From Royal Oaks to Monte Via, California’s housing market is experiencing a major shift. Home buyer demand has fallen sharply, and interest rates have reached record highs.
But even in this market, the popularity of cash home buyers in California is increasing. With expensive mortgages, home buyers with cash have a leg up on buyers looking to get a mortgage.
For home sellers, companies that buy houses for cash in Coachella Valley are much more attractive than buyers with financing. Cash buyers offer certainty of sale, often eliminating home inspections and the hassle of lender approvals.
Cash buyers in California also make instant offers, allowing you to close at your convenience with flexible closings.
🚀 The Rise of All Cash Offers
- Cash is King: 31.2% of Americans sold their homes for cash in December 2022, compared to 25.3% in all of 2020. This number is expected to rise in 2023 as financing becomes more expensive.
- iBuyers are Not a Viable Option: iBuyers have either shut down or have suffered massive losses. Our analysis suggests that iBuyers will offer much less than Fair Market Value (FMV) for your home in 2023 and 2024.
- Who Will Buy My House for Cash in Coachella Valley: A cash marketplace like Houzeo.com is a great option to get multiple cash offers for your property. We Buy Houses and ASAP Cash Home Buyers are also good options.
Not all companies that buy houses for cash are the same. Some companies can get you 100% of your property’s fair market value, while others may offer as low as 50%.
We’ve ranked the best cash home buyers in California so you can sell your house fast for cash.
Reviews: 7 Best Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Coachella Valley, CA
Max Exposure to Cash Buyers
Houzeo is the best option if you’re looking for multiple cash offers. Your MLS listing will be exposed to local and national cash buyers. In an attempt to win your property, investors could make multiple cash offers for your home.
- Service Fee – $349: Houzeo does not charge a 5% service fee or any undisclosed closing fee.
- Typical Offer: Up to 100% of your property’s fair market value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: On Houzeo Marketplace, you can market properties in any condition and sell your house as is.
- Closing Offer Terms: You can specify your preferred closing date and the closing offer terms.
👉 Our Take: For sellers looking to maximize their cash offers, we recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan. You will have access to Houzeo’s advanced features to negotiate the best terms for your cash offer.
» Houzeo Reviews: Learn why Houzeo is America’s Real Estate Super App
Houzeo is a real estate marketplace and America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS and 100s of websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo. Check out the blog on Houzeo pros and cons.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
With a typical cash buyer, you only get an offer from that specific cash house buyer. Because there is no competition, that typical cash buyer will only offer 30% to 70% of your property’s value.
Houzeo is America’s most advanced real estate marketplace. If you list on the Houzeo marketplace, your listing gets exposed to California home buyers and national cash buyers via the MLS.
This increased competition for cash offers for your house will ensure you get up to 100% of your property’s value.
» California Flat Fee MLS: List your home for a flat fee and attract CA house cash buyers!
2. We Buy Houses
We Buy Houses
WeBuyHouses.com is a pre-vetted real estate investor network. We Buy Houses “thoroughly” vet their investors before authorizing them to operate independent offices in their respective jurisdictions.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Distressed properties with structural issues, relocation of the homeowner, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, flawed mortgage financing, inherited homes, high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Offer Terms: We Buy Houses provides a flexible closing date, up to 60 days out. Offer terms are inflexible.
👉 Our Take: We Buy Houses operates on a franchise model, so the quality of service may differ. You should check the reviews of the local franchise before requesting cash for your home.
» We Buy Houses Reviews: Everything you need to know about WeBuyHouses.com.
- Fast Cash Offers for Houses: You will typically receive WeBuyHouses.com’s initial cash offer within two days.
- Zero Service Fees: WeBuyHouses doesn’t charge any service fee in exchange for the convenience of selling your home for cash
- Fast Closing: We Buy Houses.com will close in just seven days after you accept their cash offer.
- Firm Cash Offer: We Buy Houses Com’s cash offer is usually in line with the preliminary cash offer unless the inspector identifies major flaws during the home inspection.
- Broad Coverage: We Buy Houses makes cash offers on properties in 200 markets in over 30 states. WeBuyHouses com has 2,700 offices nationwide.
- Zero Upfront Expenses: When selling to WeBuyHouses Com, you don’t need to prep the home or worry about repairs.
» What is we buy houses? To know more about them check this out.
In our research, we came across some dealbreakers with We Buy Houses.
- Lowball Cash Offer: We Buy Houses investors may put in lowball cash offers around 50% to 70% of the fair market value. This is lower than what you can get on the open market.
- WeBuyHouses.com is Not 100% Online: WeBuyHouses has a limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes, like requesting a counteroffer or managing inspections, will be offline and manual. We Buy Houses does not offer a mobile app.
- Non-Negotiable Cash Offers: A ‘We Buy Houses’ investor may not offer more than 70% of your property’s fair market value. Even if your property isn’t distressed, they will rarely budge on the offer price.
- Inconsistent Quality of Service: When you sell to a cash buyer franchise like WBH, you sell your house to a local real estate investor. The service quality will differ based on the independent investor you are dealing with.
» WeBuyHouses.com Reviews: Learn how WeBuyHouses.com works.
We Buy Houses has zero customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» webuyhouses.com reviews: Check this out to know more about them.
WeBuyHouses.com is a private, pre-vetted network of real estate investors. We Buy Houses’ investors will buy properties as-is for cash.
If your property is inhabitable and only needs some cosmetic repairs, you should consider making repairs. Nationwide investors scour the MLS for fix-and-flip homes, so you might get a competitive cash offer.
» Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near You: List your home on the open market with a local flat fee service.
3. ASAP Cash Home Buyers
LOCAL CASH BUYER
ASAP Cash Home Buyers
ASAP Cash Home Buyers started their journey in 2013. They are a reputable cash buyer who even refers their clients to credit and legal counseling services.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of the Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Extremely distressed properties with structural issues, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, bad mortgage financing, inherited houses, high-crime neighborhoods, empty lots, etc.
- Closing Offer Terms: They provide a flexible closing date from 3 weeks to any date of your choosing.
👉 Our Take: ASAP Cash Home Buyers’ is a good choice if you want to save on repair costs. However, you have to settle for a price significantly below the fair market value.
- Nationwide Coverage: ASAP Cash Home Buyers offers their services nationwide.
- Flexible Closing Date: You can set a closing date as per your convenience.
- No Hidden Costs: ASAP Cash Home Buyers have no undisclosed fees or hidden costs.
- Sell As-Is: They buy houses as-is and so you can cut down on repair costs and home staging costs.
Here are some drawbacks of ASAP Cash Home Buyers that we came across in our research:
- Inconsistent Quality of Service: When you sell to a cash buyer franchise, you sell your house to a local real estate investor. The service quality will differ based on the independent investor you are dealing with.
- No Commercial Properties: ASAP Cash Home Buyers are not interested in properties like timeshares, hotels, or rental communities.
- Limited Customer Reviews: You cannot be sure about their service with only a handful of reviews on Google and nothing on other platforms.
ASAP Cash Home Buyers have a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews on Google.
ASAP Cash Home Buyers was founded in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They are a group of real estate professionals with over a decade of experience.
They have nationwide coverage but in every state you have different buyers making the quality of service questionable without proper research.
» Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near You: List your home on the open market with a local flat fee service.
4. Sell My House Fast
Easy Home Selling Process
Sell My House Fast
Sell My House Fast is a cash home buyer company that has been in business for more than two decades. They cover all the closing costs involved during the transaction and even buy houses in as-is condition.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of the Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: They buy all types of properties, including condos, townhomes, apartments, and multi-family houses.
- Closing Offer Terms: Sell My House Fast offers a feasible closing date, you can even close in just 7 days.
👉 Our Take: Sell My House Fast is a cash home buyer company with over two decades of experience. However, they have no reviews on any trusted platform.
- Instant Cash Offer: You can get a preliminary offer within the first 24 hours.
- Quick Closing: You can close in as little as 7 days.
- No Additional Costs: They have no hidden fees and commissions. They even cover all closing costs.
- No Repairs: You need not worry about staging your home for listing and sell your house as-is.
In our research, we came across some major drawbacks of Sell My House Fast:
- No Credible Reviews: They do not have any credible reviews on any trusted platforms. The reviews they have posted on their website are reviews for other companies.
- Low on Tech: Sell My House Fast lacks technology. They do not even have the convenience of a mobile app.
Sell My House Fast has no credible reviews from any trusted platforms like Google Reviews or Trustpilot.
Sell My House Fast is a cash home buyer company in the real estate business since 1999. They buy all types of properties in any condition and you can sell your house as-is.
However, they do not have any reviews on any trusted platform. We recommend you do thorough research before opting for them.
» What is a Sellers Disclosure: Find out all you need to know about sellers disclosure.
5. We Buy Ugly Houses
We Buy Ugly Houses
We Buy Ugly Houses is a 20-year-old cash home buyer franchise. Independent real estate investors own and run each franchisee office. The parent company trains the franchisee but doesn’t micromanage their cash home-buying preferences. The brand, We Buy Ugly Houses is owned by HomeVestors.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Ugly homes with structural issues, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, bad mortgage financing, inherited houses, high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Offer Terms: WeBuyUglyHouses provides a flexible closing date, up to 30 days out. Offer terms are subject to change based on the local franchisee office.
👉 Our Take: We Buy Ugly Houses is best for sellers who want to unload their distressed houses quickly. You shouldn’t expect more than 70% of your property’s market value.
» We Buy Ugly Houses Reviews: Everything you need to know about these home cash buyers.
- Fast Cash Offers for Homes: WeBuyUglyHouses.com will share a preliminary cash offer for your property in 24 to 48 business hours.
- Zero Service Fees: WeBuy Ugly Houses doesn’t charge any service fee in exchange for the convenience of selling your home for cash.
- Fast Closing: We Buy Ugly Houses.com will close in just seven days after you accept their cash offer.
- Firm Cash Offer: We Buy Ugly House’s cash offer is usually in line with the preliminary cash offer unless the inspector identifies major flaws during the home inspection.
- Wide Coverage: We Buy Ugly Houses offers cash for homes in 1,100 locations across 45 states.
- No Upfront Costs: When selling to WeBuyUglyHouses Com, you don’t have to fix your leaking roof or the mold residing in your walls.
» We Buy Ugly Houses Review: How does WeBuyUglyHouses.com calculate your cash offer?
In our research, we found some issues associated with We Buy Ugly Houses.
- Lowball Cash Offer: We Buy Ugly Houses pays less than what sellers could get on the open market. The cash offer is around 50% to 70% of the property’s fair market value.
- WeBuyUgly Houses.com is Not 100% Online: We Buy Ugly has a limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes, like requesting a counteroffer or managing inspections, will be offline and manual. They don’t even have a mobile app.
- Non-Negotiable Cash Offers: We Buy Ugly Houses will not offer more than 70% of your property’s fair market value. They rarely increase the price quoted in the initial cash offer.
- Inconsistent Quality of Service: When you work with house buyers like WeBuy UglyHouses, you sell your house to a local real estate investor. The service quality will differ based on the independent investor you are dealing with.
» Reviews of We Buy Ugly Houses: Check WeBuyUglyHouses reviews before requesting a cash offer for your condo.
We Buy Ugly Houses has 2 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews on Yelp.
» We Buy Ugly Houses Complaints: Check what customers say about WeBuyUglyHouses.com.
We Buy Ugly Houses, a trademark of “HomeVestors”, operates on a franchisee model. Local investors or those flipping houses in the U.S. are the owners of these franchises.
Each WeBuyUglyHouses franchisee has its own rules, so the cash offer terms and service quality may not be consistent.
Opendoor is the country’s biggest iBuyer. They offer fast cash for homes with flexible closing timelines.
- Service Fee: 5% of Home Sale Price.
- Typical Offer: 70% to 80% of your property’s fair market value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Opendoor will make cash offers only on owner-occupied properties built post-1930 with a maximum lot size of 1.5 to 2 acres. Prefabricated homes, inherited properties, or homes with tenants do not qualify for Opendoor’s cash offer.
- Closing Offer Terms: Opendoor lets you close at your pace, up to 45 days out. The final offer terms may change after the home inspection.
» Opendoor Reviews: Why Opendoor will Pay Much Less than Fair Market Value in 2023?
- Wide Coverage: Opendoor pays cash for houses in 51 markets– Boston, Albuquerque, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Birmingham, Miami, San Francisco, San Jose, etc.
- Flexible Closing Dates: Opendoor gives you the ability to close at your convenience up to 45 days out.
- Late Checkout Upto 14 Days: Opendoor allows sellers to close on their homes, receive sale proceeds, and temporarily rent their homes.
- No Cancellation Fees: You can cancel the contract without any cancellation fee.
- No Upfront Costs: When you sell to Opendoor, you skip the traditional home selling process. No need to fix, repair or stage the property!
» Opendoor complaints: Click here to learn about the pros and cons of them.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Opendoor.
- Lowball Cash Offer: Opendoor’s final cash offer may be below the property’s fair market value, around 70%. They also deduct repair and closing costs.
- Hefty Service Fees: Opendoor revises the final cash offer based on the inspection report. The service fees can go from 5% to 14%. This is significantly higher compared to the 6% realtor commission.
- Opendoor May Back Out of the Deal: Some homeowners have had a bad experience with Opendoor. Opendoor backed out of the cash deal at the last minute, leaving the homeowner stranded.
- Undisclosed Repair Cost Breakdown: The difference between Opendoor’s preliminary offer vs. final offer can be humongous. In many cases, sellers were forced to pay for unnecessary “repairs.”
- Strict Eligibility Criteria: Opendoor doesn’t pay cash for inherited properties, homes with tenants, pre-fabricated or mobile homes, and properties located in a flood zone.
» Opendoor Complaints: Check out the common complaints of Opendoor.
Opendoor has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars on Reviews.io.
» Opendoor.com Review: Does Opendoor pay the market value of your property?
Opendoor offers a simple, convenient platform to request cash for your home. However, Opendoor’s service fees can be as high as 14% of your home’s sale price. The repair cost breakdown is not disclosed in the closing statement.
In 2023’s slow real estate market, Opendoor may not be the best option to sell your home. Their offer will be below the fair market value of your property.
» Offerpad vs. Opendoor: Compare the two iBuyers before requesting a cash offer on your house.
Offerpad has the fastest closing among iBuyers. Based on housing market trends, their patented evaluation tool will generate an initial offer for your home.
They also have a “List on MLS” package where an Offerpad representative will list your property on the open market.
- Service Fee: 6% of Home Sale Price
- Typical Offer: 70% to 80% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Eligible Properties: Offerpad offers cash for houses built after 1960, with a maximum lot size of 1 acre and a max valuation of up to 1M. Homes with significant foundational issues or rundown properties are not eligible. Check this out to know more about offerpad criteria.
- Closing Offer Terms: When you sell to Offerpad, you can close as early as 7 days. The initial offer terms may change after the inspection of your house.
» Offerpad Reviews: Is the Fast Closing Schedule Worth the Tradeoff?
- Lightning Fast Closing: With Offerpad’s cash-for-house offer, you can close your property in seven days.
- No Need to Fix the Property: When you sell your house for cash, you don’t incur upfront costs to fix, prepare or stage the house.
- Extended Checkout: Long-term stay option for house sellers who want to push their closing date after acceptance.
- Broad Coverage: Offerpad buys houses for cash in 27 markets- Birmingham, Phoenix, Denver, Fort Collins, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Kansas City, etc.
» What is Offerpad? Check this out to know more about them.
In our research, we found some issues associated with Offerpad Real Estate.
- Lowball Cash Offer: Offerpad’s cash offer is below market value, typically around 60% to 80% of the fair market value.
- High Service Fees: The Offerpad cash offer is readjusted based on repairs identified by the home inspector. The service fees can go up to 13% of the home sale price.
- Offerpad Cancellation Fee – 1%: If you are only 4 days out of your closing date and you decide not to accept Offerpad’s cash offer, Offerpad charges a cancellation fee of 1% of the home sale price.
- Inflated Repair Costs: Offerpad’s final cash offer is calculated after deducting home repair and seller closing costs. The difference between Offerpad’s initial offer and the final offer is huge.
» Offerpad Review: Read the in-depth review of Offerpad.
Offerpad has a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating on TrustPilot.
» Offerpad Review: Check out customer reviews of Offerpad.
Offerpad’s closing process is faster than other “cash for houses” companies. So, you should request a cash offer from Offerpad if you want to sell your house quickly.
However, the difference between Offerpad’s initial and final cash offers is quite high. Once, a home seller was offered $189,000 but received a lowball offer of $149,000 after Offerpad’s home inspection.
» What Does a Home Inspector Do: Here’s what a home inspector looks at in a property inspection.
iBuyers That No Longer Offer Cash for Coachella Valley Homes
- Zillow Offers: Zillow, the biggest real estate marketplace, started its iBuying arm in 2018. After losing $881M while over-paying cash for properties, in November 2021, Zillow stopped buying houses. Check out the story of the fall of Zillow Offers.
- RedfinNow: Redfin, the biggest discount real estate broker in the U.S., entered the home-flipping business with RedfinNow in 2017. In November 2022, RedfinNow shut down due to increasing operating costs.
Are Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Coachella Valley Legit?
Yes, companies that buy houses for cash in California or cash house buyers are legitimate and operate legally nationwide.
🚨 Cash for Houses Scams: Remember to inspect how the cash company operates before you sign any real estate contract. A legitimate home buyer will never ask you to pay cash!
Types of Cash Home Buyers
Companies that buy homes for cash in California help home sellers skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, marketing, home staging, etc. The four types of cash home buyers are:
- “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies: The “fix-and-flip” house cash buyers that buy distressed properties, make repairs, and sell on the open market. California home buyers pay 30% to 70% of the home’s fair market value and don’t have any service fees or closing costs.
- iBuyers: Home-buying companies that use proprietary algorithms and determine a cash offer for your house. In 2023, iBuyers in California will offer ~70% to 80% of the fair market value.
- Buy-and-Hold Cash Buyers: A buy-and-hold cash buyer in California will convert a distressed house into a rental property. They do not sell the upgraded property for a one-time profit and will enjoy a steady source of income.
- Home Trade-In Services: A home trade-in company will offer cash on your house to help you buy another property. They fund your next house while you sell the one you’re living in.
- 🏚️ Selling a Home in Poor Condition in California: We recommend “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies if your property is in bad shape. If the property only needs cosmetic repairs, you should list your home on California MLS. You can get up to 100% of the fair market value on the open market!
How Do Companies That Buy Houses for Cash Work?
“We buy houses for cash” companies buy Coachella Valley houses “as-is” at much lower than the market value. They mostly work offline. Let’s look at the steps involved when you sell your house in California to a “We Buy Houses for Cash” company:
- Share Your Property Details: Cash buyer companies in CA will collect basic information like the location and condition of your property. You can share this via phone or their website.
- Review the Preliminary Cash Offer: The “cash for homes” California company will make an offer after comparing similar properties in the area. Typically it is 30% to 70% of the home’s fair market value.
- Complete a Home Inspection: California Home Inspectors will perform an inspection if you accept the initial offer. After adjusting repair expenses and holding costs, the cash house-buying company will send a final offer.
- Accept the Final Cash Offer & Close: If the California home cash buyer’s final cash offer matches your expectations, then you can finalize the closing timeline.
» Sell My California House Fast: Check out 5 ways to sell your California house fast in 2023.
How Much Do Coachella Valley “We Buy Houses Cash” Companies Pay?
Companies that pay cash for houses in California use the 70% ARV rule.
Suppose your home is worth $300,000, and you have a defective roof that will cost $25,000 in repairs. So, you can expect a cash offer of about $185,000.
The 70% ARV Rule: California house buyers will never pay more than 70% of the property’s fair market value. They have to repair and renovate the acquired homes. The overhead expenses are deducted from your home sale proceeds.
» How Much are Closing Costs for Seller in California: Find home sale proceeds from selling your house in California.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Coachella Valley: Pros and Cons
The biggest benefit of California cash buyers is their speed and convenience. Selling a house for cash will almost always net you 10% to 30% less than a financed offer though. Let’s look at the pros and cons of selling a home to a cash home buyer:
- Fast Cash Sale: In the traditional model, you have to list on the MLS and wait for potential buyers. However, with “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies, you get a cash offer within 24-48 hours of submitting details on their website.
- Flexible Closing: “We Buy Houses Cash California” companies move faster than traditional buyers. Home sellers can close on their timeline and need not wait for listing paperwork or mortgage pre-approvals!
- No Service Fees: “Cash for homes” companies don’t charge any service fees. The net profit after fixing and selling your home is enough for them to sustain their fix-and-flip model.
- No Upfront Costs: To earn maximum cash, home sellers invest in real estate photography and staging before listing on the MLS. CA cash home buyers purchase homes as-is, so you can skip marketing or repair costs.
- Lowball Cash Offers: Companies that buy homes in California generally pay 50% to 70% of the home’s fair market value, deducting all repair, utility, and re-selling expenses. Although there may be room for negotiations, you can’t expect more than 70% of the market value of your home.
- Non-Negotiable Deals: When dealing with “cash for houses” companies, the deal is usually take-it-or-leave-it. You can try to negotiate if the company overlooked something important, but most cash companies will not budge on price.
- Some Cash Buyers Will Make You Pay Closing Costs: Homeowners are forced to pay the seller’s closing costs, and it’s not disclosed on the cash buyer’s site. You should always read the terms and conditions document carefully.
» Estimate Seller Closing Costs California: Breakdown of closing costs you incur as a CA home seller.
Alternatives to Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Coachella Valley
- List Your Home With a Flat Fee MLS Service: With a Flat Fee MLS service, you can get up to 100% of the fair market value on the open market. High-tech For Sale By Owner websites like Houzeo will list your home on the local MLS within 24-48 hours and help you sell fast! 22% of homes listed on MLS sold above their final list price in February 2023.
- Hire a Top Realtor: California Realtors have the expertise to help you sell your property fast within a set timeline. However, the best realtors will charge a 6% commission. That amounts to thousands of dollars in realtor commission! It’s the worst option if you want to earn maximum cash.
- Sell “For Sale By Owner”: Selling your home purely For Sale By Owner implies no access to the MLS. You market your property, conduct market research, manage offers and showings, etc., all by yourself.
» For Sale By Owner Websites in California: Check out the best FSBO sites in the Golden State.
Frequently Asked Questions About Coachella Valley Cash Home Buyers
1. What is the best company that buys houses for cash in Coachella Valley, CA?
Houzeo is the most popular platform for sellers looking for companies offering cash for homes in Coachella Valley. Not a cash buyer themselves, Houzeo.com lets you access the power of the MLS for a small flat fee, giving you exposure to cash home buyers. iBuyers, including Opendoor, have also made offers on properties listed on Houzeo.com.
» How Much Does it Cost to List on MLS: Read to Know Why MLS Listings are Worth the Cost.
2. How do you sell a house to a cash buyer in Coachella Valley, CA?
List your home on Houzeo.com for multiple cash offers. You can also offer it to Opendoor or another cash buyer in Coachella Valley, CA. You’ll then receive preliminary cash offers. You must ensure the offer meets your minimum requirements after adjustments for inspection and any service fee. Once you’ve accepted the offer, you can select your closing date.
3. Are "we buy houses for cash" companies in Coachella Valley legit?
Yes! Many companies like We Buy Ugly Houses offer cash for houses in Coachella Valley. And these companies are legit, with franchises across the nation. However, cash buyer scams are common in America, so you should always research the company before signing any official documents. You can also check customer reviews on sites like Google and TrustPilot. We also recommend you get a lawyer to review the contract before signing.
4. How long does a cash sale on a house in Coachella Valley take?
Approximately, anywhere between 7 to 30 days, depending on the buyer and the specific situation of the sale. iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad can close as quickly as 10 business days.
5. Do “We Buy Houses” companies in Coachella Valley make fair offers?
Yes! iBuyers will offer up to 100% of the fair market value of your property. Local “we buy houses for cash” companies in Coachella Valley will typically offer less - 50% to 70% of the fair market value. Listing your home on a marketplace, like Houzeo.com, will get you exposure to iBuyers and local investors. This significantly increases your chances of maximizing your cash offer.