Whether you’re selling a condo in Miami or a ranch in Los Angeles, the 6% real estate agent commission will burn a hole in your pocket. But you can save thousands on realtor commissions if you list your home For Sale By Owner.
The most advanced For Sale By Owner websites don’t just help you save on commissions. They offer 5-star customer service and advanced tools to help you update your listing, manage showings, review and counteroffers, and close on the sale.
🚀 The Rise of FSBOs
- According to Zillow, 26% of Gen X’ers and 36% of millennials listed FSBO.
- National Association of Realtors found that FSBO homes sold faster than agent-assisted homes. 77% of FSBO homes sold in less than 2 weeks.
- MLS is an important FSBO tool. Homes on the MLS sold faster and for 17% more than homes not on the MLS.
- Houzeo.com is America’s #1 For Sale By Owner website. Fizber and iSoldMyHouse.com are the next best options.
Paid FSBO Sites vs. Free FSBO Sites
FSBO means selling your house on your own, unassisted by a real estate agent. There are 2 types of FSBO websites where you can list your home For Sale By Owner:
- Paid FSBO Websites: All paid FSBO sites will get you listed on the MLS – the most powerful marketing tool for home sellers. MLS syndicates your listings to Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, Realtor.com, and 100s of other websites.
- Free FSBO Websites: Free FSBO sites will limit your listing exposure to just those websites. No MLS exposure means less competition for your property, and thus a lower sale price for you.
We have spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing For Sale By Owner websites. Here are our rankings.
Rankings: 12 Best For Sale By Owner Websites
|FSBO Website||Listing Fee||100% Online||MLS Access||Showings Management||Offers Management||Nationwide Coverage||5 Star Rating|
|7. Flat Fee Realty||$349 + 0.25%||❌||✅||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|8. Zillow For Sale By Owner||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|11. Facebook Marketplace||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|12. Oodle Marketplace||$0||❌||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
*For 5-Star Reviews, customer ratings above 4.8 out of 5 have been considered.
7 Best Paid For Sale By Owner Websites
Paid FSBO websites list on MLS without Realtor for a one-time flat fee. We’ve ranked the best Flat Fee FSBO listing websites.
Houzeo offers 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $329: This package offers MLS listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes an MLS listing for 6 months with maximum photos. It also offers unlimited listing changes and open houses.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package. It includes 6 months with maximum photos and additionally offers all the technology Houzeo is known for.
- Platinum – $349+: It offers a virtual full service with a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo for all home sellers. The company has an excellent customer rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. It has extensive coverage across 47 states + DC, a feat achieved by only a handful of other services.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 minutes.
Here are some pros of Houzeo:
- Save Thousands in Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Home sellers who sold on Houzeo saved $11,490 on average.
- No Hidden Fees: All fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states and DC.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other FSBO sites.
- Advanced Technology: With Houzeo listings, you don’t have to go through the hassle of hours of paperwork. E-sign and online forms make listing quick and easy.
- 5-star Customer Service: Home sellers have consistently rated Houzeo highly at 4.9 stars out of 5.0. You are likely to have an excellent experience listing & selling with Houzeo.
- Mobile App: Houzeo’s mobile app lets you manage showing requests from verified buyers and buyer agents. You can either accept, reject, or reschedule showings.
Houzeo’s services are limited in Wyoming, South Dakota, and West Virginia. This means your listings may not get updated in 12 hours and may not get maximum exposure.
Houzeo.com is the #1 FSBO website, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo gives FSBO home sellers affordable MLS listing packages. Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
Book a FREE Call
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They allow home sellers to market and sell their homes themselves. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, as it offers maximum exposure to your property with unlimited photos.
» What is Fizber? Check this out to know more about them.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Competitively Priced FSBO MLS Listing Plan: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is charged lesser than most of its competitors.
- Extra Services in Some States: In some states, Fizber offers extra listing photos and a longer listing term than what they have mentioned in the listing package. However, you need to connect with their customer service to check its availability in your state.
» How does Fizber work? Check out this to know how they work !!
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, service quality may differ. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee is Charged in Some States: You are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing if you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
» Is Fizber really FREE? Check this out to find your answers.
Fizber is an online for-sale-by-owner platform that provides 3 paid listing packages priced between $95 to $275 and one free listing package.
We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, which offers maximum exposure to your property. With no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable. Following a series of Fizber reviews, we’ve concluded that it’s always best to read the terms and conditions of any additional services.
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6 photos. Your listing is shared on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. You can cancel your listing anytime.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package includes all the services from the “Get Listed” plan. With this plan, you can list your property on the MLS for 6 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it covers. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Here are detailed pros and cons of ISoldMyHouse.com
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region it works as a referral service.
- Not 100% Online: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It offers essential services like ‘Yard Sign’, lockbox, as add-ons which are highly priced.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Drawbacks: We have listed out some more drawbacks of ISoldMyHouse.com.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS and you can make unlimited changes to your listing. It is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: This package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. It is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing. It is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s customer reviews present a mixed picture. Despite some customers’ appreciation of their cost-effectiveness and flexibility, others have raised concerns.
» Pros and Cons of Beycome: Read further to know the advantages and drawbacks of Beycome.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- Upselling Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Lack of Assistance: Most sellers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing by themselves. Sellers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome’s technology helps you list your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline. This can delay your listing.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: The company’s services may be more suitable for experienced sellers familiar with the real estate market. If you are a first-time seller, you may face challenges navigating the process effectively.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com has been in business since 1997. It is popular among by-owner sellers, who are handled with expertise.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: We have done in-depth analysis of FSBO.com.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market!
FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website. They offer 2 listing packages priced at $99 and $399. We do not recommend the $99 plan, as it offers the services that For Sale By Owner free listing sites offer.
Besides listing houses For Sale By Owner, FSBO.com offers no major services. The à la carte items are expensive, and you’re charged extra for uploading more than 20 photos.
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockboxes, yard signs, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but you need to pay hefty charges for additional services.
» Pros and Cons of Homecoin: Read our blog to know more about them.
You should consider these points while choosing them:
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 deposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisals, and closings. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer or request the highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs.
We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
7. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Check out our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Simple Modifications: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded. If the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty does not provide customization in their packages.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
These MLS For Sale By Owner packages include only an option to list on the MLS. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures. You can add more than 6 photos to your listing by paying an additional $50.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
5 Free For Sale By Owner Sites
You can list for free on free For Sale By Owner sites. These sites offer online exposure but don’t guarantee a successful FSBO home sale. 95% of home buyers use the internet to find their next house, so it’s best to list on free FSBO websites along with MLS.
8. Zillow For Sale By Owner
Zillow offers the following listing plans for home sellers:
- FSBO Listing on Zillow – $0: You can list your home for free on Zillow’s FSBO platform.
- MLS Listing via Zillow Premier Agent – 3% commission: A Zillow Premier Agent will assist you throughout your home selling process. However, this is the traditional way to sell your home and not the FSBO way.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend listing on Zillow For Sale By Owner as it limited your exposure. Further, you can also get multiple unsolicited calls from listing agents.
» Does Zillow charge for sale by owner? Check this out to know if is it free or not!!
- No Fees: You can list your home on Zillow FSBO free of charge. So, you save money on agent commissions which are 2.5% to 3% of the home sales price.
- Free Cancellation: You can cancel your Zillow FSBO listing without any additional charges or hidden costs.
- Additional Exposure: Your home will be listed on Zillow and Trulia. Zillow received an average of 60 million monthly visitors in 2022. This works in favor of sellers who need added exposure for their property.
- Nationwide Coverage: Zillow FSBO is present in all 50 states in America.
- Direct Buyer Interaction: Engage directly with potential buyers and agents through the email or phone number you provided on your listing.
- Full Marketing Control: As a For Sale by Owner in the market, you have complete control over pricing, negotiation, and decision-making. You can set your schedule, conduct showings, and manage the sale process at your convenience.
- Slow Listing: Listing your house with Zillow can take up to 72 hours from the time you submit your property details.
- Negotiation Challenges: You have to negotiate directly with buyers without an agent acting as a mediator which can be daunting.
- Time-Consuming Property Management: Managing the listing, showings, negotiations, and paperwork can be time-consuming and demanding.
- Limited Support: Zillow’s customer support may not match the level of personalized guidance offered by real estate agents.
- Lead for Real Estate Agent: Your listing information gets sold to Premier agents. You’ll get calls not from buyers but from agents.
- Expect a lower sales price: Although you save on the agent’s listing commission, you don’t get the fair market value of your home.
Zillow is the most popular real estate website. It attracts more than 200 million visitors every month. To list your home on Zillow For Sale By Owner, all you need to do is sign up and make your free account.
As Zillow FSBO listings are not on the MLS, they have very low exposure. Additionally, all FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This has lowered the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings drastically.
ForSaleByOwner.com has 2 FSBO packages.
- ‘Do It Yourself’ FSBO Package – $0: Your home gets listed on ForSaleByOwner.com website for free.
- ‘Closing Assistance’ Package – $495: You get a licensed real estate advisor to assist you at closing. The package will only assist you if you have potential buyers.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend ForSaleByOwner.com because they will not list on MLS.
» Pros & Cons of ForSaleByOwner.com: Read advantages and disadvantages of ForSaleByOwner.com before listing.
Here are some key pros to consider:
- Nationwide Coverage: ForSaleByOwner.com’s services are available across the U.S.
- Control and Flexibility: You can set your schedule, conduct showings, and manage the sale process at your convenience.
- Direct Buyer Interaction: You can engage directly with potential buyers through ForSaleByOwner.com’s messaging system.
Here are a few cons to keep in mind:
- No MLS Listing: ForSaleByOwner.com does not list your property on MLS. You can list solely on its website.
- Lack of Technology: Managing the listing, showings, negotiations, and paperwork can be time-consuming and demanding.
- Privacy Violation: Even though listing on ForSaleByOwner.com is free, payment details are still necessary.
- Lead for Rocket Homes: Your listing information gets sold to Rocket Homes agents. They will contact you and persuade you to list your property on the MLS.
ForSaleByOwner.com is considered one of the biggest FSBO websites, as they claim to have 7 times more traffic than any other For Sale By Owner sites.
Although ForSaleByOwner.com offers other paid services, none of these services include FSBO MLS listing. Further, your information is provided to a Rocket Homes affiliated agent. These agents contact you frequently to solicit MLS listings.
Craigslist is one of the biggest classified websites. It allows you to list FSBO with a decent number of photos and descriptions for your property.
- FSBO Listing on Craigslist- $0: You get a free For Sale By Owner real estate listing on Craigslist. You can upload your property’s description, location, and some photos.
👉 Our Take: With Craigslist you can post your house for sale for free. However, you don’t have MLS exposure. Also, it is a playground for scammers, so add limited information related to your property.
Craigslist Reviews: To summarize, for certain types of homes Craigslist might serve as an easy, quick, and cheap way to sell your house.
Here are some key pros to consider:
- User-Friendly Website: Craigslist’s website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Free FSBO Listing: Most of the FSBO sellers who opt to advertise on Craigslist do it to save up on the agent’s commission.
- Good for Distressed Property: Craigslist is a great platform for distressed properties. This is mainly because many cash buyers, house flippers, and investors keep track of such posts on Craigslist.
- Huge Traffic: According to Similarweb, Craigslist is the most visited classified website in the USA.
Here are a few cons to keep in mind:
- Lowball Offer: Listing on Craigslist invites unqualified buyers, who make lowball offers for your home.
- Scammers and Pranksters: Craigslist is infamous for being a playground for scammers. Many people who list their homes on Craigslist get unsolicited calls from scammers posing as buyers.
- Short Lifespan of Ads: Craigslist ads are listed in reverse chronological order, the newest ones always have the most prominence. The older ads get pushed down.
Craigslist is the biggest classifieds website in the U.S. In terms of traffic, it is the second most visited website with more than 140 million monthly visitors.
While Craigslist can give your listing decent exposure, it can also attract scammers and fraud cash house buyers. Hence, we recommend that you put very limited information about your property and request identification from anyone who makes an offer.
11. Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace offers free FSBO real estate listing in its ‘Property for Sale’ section.
- FSBO Listing on Facebook – $0: You can list your property with some photos and basic details.
👉 Out Take: Facebook Marketplace is good for added exposure outside MLS or real estate websites. However, do not rely on it completely to get buyer leads. List on the MLS for credible buyer leads.
- Facebook has Millions of Users: Your property is advertised to millions of Facebook users. This certainly gives you exposure outside of MLS-syndicated websites.
- Facebook Marketplace is Not a Real Estate Website: Although it gives your listing some exposure, you don’t get assistance or FSBO tools. Its only purpose is marketing your property.
- Potential Privacy Attacks: Hackers can steal your personal data online. Make sure you have limited information open to the public while using Facebook Marketplace.
- No FSBO Support: Facebook Marketplace is not a real estate website. That’s why home sellers do not get any selling-related assistance.
- You can get scammed: Scammers and fraudsters target FSBO home sellers on Facebook Marketplace to make phony offers. If you get an offer that is too good to be true, high chances are it is a scam.
Facebook Marketplace has no customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
Facebook Marketplace is a popular classifieds site, where you can list your property. It is not a For Sale By Owner website. We recommend Facebook Marketplace to maximize your exposure if you have already listed on the MLS.
We recommend that you protect your personal data and profile, as Facebook Marketplace is filled with unsolicited buyers. Further, this platform’s reach in real estate is limited, which lowers your chances of selling your house.
12. Oodle Marketplace
Oodle offers free real estate listings For Sale By Owner under its ‘Homes for Sale and Real Estate Listings’ category.
- FSBO Listing on Oodle’s Marketplace- $0: You can list your home with a few photos and a basic description of your property.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Oodle Marketplace for added exposure outside MLS or real estate websites. However, do not rely on it completely to get buyer leads. List on the MLS for credible buyer leads.
- Properly Categorized Homes for Buyer’s Convenience: Oodle Marketplace categorized home sale types into commercial, land, condos, single and multifamily, vacation, and more. You can also filter properties based on a number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and amenities included.
- You can Advertise Open House for Free: Oodle has a separate category for upcoming local Open Houses.
- You’re Exposed to Lowball Offers: Many home sellers have been harassed by people who make lowball offers on Oodle.
- You can get scammed: Scammers and fraudsters target FSBO home sellers on Oodle to make phony offers. If you get an offer that is too good to be true, high chances are it is a scam.
- No FSBO Support: Oodle Marketplace is not a real estate website. That’s why home sellers do not get any selling-related assistance.
Oodle Marketplace has a rating of 1.26 out of 5 stars on SiteJabber.
Oodle Marketplace offers free property listings in its ‘real estate’ section. Although this website can be a good option for better market exposure, it does not protect you from lowball offers or scammers.
Here’s a quick recap of the best FSBO sites in America:
Reviews: America’s Best FSBO Websites
We’ve reviewed the best paid and free For Sale By Owner Websites in 2023
Alternatives to For Sale By Owner Websites
If you think selling your house yourself is too complicated for you, here are some other options you can consider:
- Discount Broker or Low Commission Agent: If you want to save on agent commission, a low-commission real estate agent offers you the same services for a lower commission rate. Likewise, a flat rate or discount real estate broker offers all the services for a discounted flat rate. An agent will assist you from list to close, including negotiations and paperwork.
- Cash Home Buyer: Individual cash home buyers and “Companies That Buy Houses For Cash” make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle that a real estate transaction involves.
- iBuyer: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad are known to offer a property’s FMV in the past. However, in 2023’s slow market, many iBuyers are predicted to show significantly less for your home than retail buyers.
What is the Best For Sale By Owner Website?
Houzeo’s Flat Fee MLS Listing plan will list your home within 24 to 48 hours. Further, with the Gold Package, you get access to cutting-edge tools like Offers Dashboard, Showings Management, and many more to make your selling journey easy.
Free For Sale By Owner listing sites give a boost to your listing, by reaching the maximum prospective buyers. To get the best exposure and sell your house fast, we recommend you target MLS as well as other free FSBO listing sites.
- ✍️ Is Houzeo Legit? Yes, Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have.
Here’s how Houzeo works:
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo.com Reviews: Find out what customers have to say about one of the best FSBO sites, Houzeo.com
1. Where can I list my home For Sale By Owner?
You can list your house For Sale By Owner with Flat Fee MLS services like Houzeo.com, Beycome, Fizber, and more. Your home will be listed on the MLS, the most powerful tool to market your home for sale.
2. What is the best For Sale By Owner MLS listing service?
Houzeo.com is the best MLS listing site, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars on popular review websites like Google and Trustpilot.
3. Where can I list my house For Sale By Owner for free?
4. How to sell your house in 2023?
If you want to sell your home in 2023, you must follow these tips:
1. List on MLS.
2. Offer a competitive buyer's agent commission
3. Set a competitive pricing for your house.
4. Use professional photography.
» List on America’s #1 FSBO Site and save thousands of commission.
For Sale By Owner Websites Near Me
- Closing Costs: What are the closing costs as a seller? See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Selling a House as-is: 8 questions you must ask before selling your home as is.
- Top REALTOR: Check out our rankings for the best REALTORS in 2023.
- FSBO With a Buyer Agent: Find out how a buyer agent gets paid in an FSBO home sale
- How to Flip a House: Check out how to flip a house in a down market
Related: for-sale-by-owner website, list of for-sale-by-owner websites, for sale.by owner, forsale by owner, for sale by owner listing on the mls, forsalebyowner, best fsbo sites, for sale by owner websites like craigslist, for sale by owner websites free, do it yourself mls listing, where to advertise house for sale by owner, free home listing, best place to list your home for sale by owner.
sell your home yourself websites, listing a house for sale by owner, list my house for sale for free, best place to sell house online, sites to list house for sale by owner, home for sale near me by owner,best site to sell property, best sites to sell home, best websites for fsbo,where to list for sale by owner, best place to list for sale by owner,property for sale by owner,best site to find homes for sale by owner,sites to sell house by owner.