What is a Home Inspection in Denver, CO?
A home inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of a property. Home inspections reveal significant defects of the property that an untrained eye can miss. Inspections paint the real picture of the true condition of the property.
A home inspection report provides valuable insights into the property’s interior and exterior, electrical systems, plumbing, HVAC, and more. Specialty home inspections like radon, asbestos, and termite inspections are also done.
What do Home Inspectors Look for in Denver?
Home inspectors look for visual cues of major flaws that could compromise overall safety. Appearances can be deceptive, so no matter how great the curb appeal is, you don’t want to get stuck with a decaying property.
» Best Home Inspectors: Check out our list of the best inspectors and home inspection companies
Exterior Home Inspections in Denver: Outside the House
- Foundation: Inspection of the house perimeter to check for large cracks in walls, uneven flooring structure, sink holes, loosened or cracked windows, etc
- Garage: Test if the garage doors open and close as expected, whether the garage is ventilated enough, and if the garage framing is visible
- Exterior Walls: Inspect the walls of the property to check the damage caused by wood-loving organisms, a possible infestation of termites, etc
- Roof Inspection: Home inspector will check for loose or improperly secured shingles on the roof, signs of water damage, and the condition of the gutters
Interior Home Inspections in Denver: Inside the House
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Kitchen Appliances
» Four-Point Inspection: What is a 4-point inspection and why you need one when buying an old property
Specialized Home Inspections in Denver
- Lead-based paint
- Wood destroying organisms: Pests or Termite inspection
- Chimney Inspection
Do I Need a Home Inspection in Denver?
Yes, you need to do a home inspection because that reveals potentially life-threatening issues in a house. As a home buyer, you can negotiate with the seller to fix the issues identified in the home inspection report.
- How to Sell My House Fast: Selling a house in America takes approximately 90 days from list to close. And that’s only if you get offers fast and there are no hiccups in home inspection, appraisal, and closing. Here’s how you can sell your house fast and for more cash.
- Selling a House: Selling a house in the United States is complex and requires a good understanding of the real estate market.
- Closing Costs: See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller or buyers.
Related: home inspections denver co, home buying inspection denver co, home buyer inspection denver co, home inspect denver co, real estate home inspection denver co, home inspection checklist for buyers denver co, home inspection checklists denver co, home buying inspection checklist pdf denver co, home inspection report denver co, home inspection cost calculator denver co, average home inspection cost denver co, home inspection tools denver co, home inspection insurance denver co, home inspection vs appraisal denver co, home inspection waiver denver co, best drone for home inspections denver co, home inspection contingency denver co, tricks to pass home inspection denver co, types of home inspection in denver co, realtors in denver colorado, Housezo, Houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo