What is a Home Inspection in Newnan, GA?
A home inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of a property. Home inspections reveal significant defects of the property that an untrained eye can miss. Inspections paint the real picture of the true condition of the property.
A home inspection report provides valuable insights into the property’s interior and exterior, electrical systems, plumbing, HVAC, and more. Specialty home inspections like radon, asbestos, and termite inspections are also done.
What do Home Inspectors Look for in Newnan?
Home inspectors look for visual cues of major flaws that could compromise overall safety. Appearances can be deceptive, so no matter how great the curb appeal is, you don’t want to get stuck with a decaying property.
» Best Home Inspectors: Check out our list of the best inspectors and home inspection companies
Exterior Home Inspections in Newnan: Outside the House
- Foundation: Inspection of the house perimeter to check for large cracks in walls, uneven flooring structure, sink holes, loosened or cracked windows, etc
- Garage: Test if the garage doors open and close as expected, whether the garage is ventilated enough, and if the garage framing is visible
- Exterior Walls: Inspect the walls of the property to check the damage caused by wood-loving organisms, a possible infestation of termites, etc
- Roof: Home inspector will check for loose or improperly secured shingles on the roof, signs of water damage and condition of the gutters
Interior Home Inspections in Newnan: Inside the House
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Kitchen Appliances
» Four-Point Inspection: What is a 4-point inspection and why you need one when buying an old property
Specialized Home Inspections in Newnan
- Lead-based paint
- Wood destroying organisms (termites, pests)
Do I Need a Home Inspection in Newnan?
Yes, you need to do a home inspection because that reveals potentially life-threatening issues in a house. As a home buyer, you can negotiate with the seller to fix the issues identified in the home inspection report.
- How to Sell My House Fast: Selling a house in America takes approximately 90 days from list to close. And that’s only if you get offers fast and there are no hiccups in home inspection, appraisal, and closing. Here’s how you can sell your house fast and for more cash.
- Selling a House: Selling a house in the United States is complex and requires a good understanding of the real estate market.
- Closing Costs: See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller or buyers.
Related: home inspections newnan ga, home buying inspection newnan ga, home buyer inspection newnan ga, home inspect newnan ga, real estate home inspection newnan ga, home inspection checklist for buyers newnan ga, home inspection checklists newnan ga, home buying inspection checklist pdf newnan ga, home inspection report newnan ga, home inspection cost calculator newnan ga, average home inspection cost newnan ga, home inspection tools newnan ga, home inspection insurance newnan ga, home inspection vs appraisal newnan ga, home inspection waiver newnan ga, best drone for home inspections newnan ga, home inspection contingency newnan ga, tricks to pass home inspection newnan ga, types of home inspection in newnan ga, Housezo, Houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo