What is a Home Inspection in Phoenix?
A home inspection is a non-invasive visual examination of a property. Home inspections reveal significant defects of the property that an untrained eye can miss. Inspections paint the real picture of the true condition of the property.
A home inspection report provides valuable insights into the property’s interior and exterior, electrical systems, plumbing, HVAC, and more. Specialty home inspections like radon, asbestos, and termite inspections are also done.
What do Home Inspectors Look for in Phoenix?
Home inspectors look for visual cues of major flaws that could compromise overall safety. Appearances can be deceptive, so no matter how great the curb appeal is, you don’t want to get stuck with a decaying property.
» Best Home Inspectors: Check out our list of the best inspectors and home inspection companies
Exterior Home Inspections in Phoenix: Outside the House
- Foundation: Inspection of the house perimeter to check for large cracks in walls, uneven flooring structure, sink holes, loosened or cracked windows, etc
- Garage: Test if the garage doors open and close as expected, whether the garage is ventilated enough, and if the garage framing is visible
- Exterior Walls: Inspect the walls of the property to check the damage caused by wood-loving organisms, a possible infestation of termites, etc
- Roof: Home inspector will check for loose or improperly secured shingles on the roof, signs of water damage and condition of the gutters
Interior Home Inspections in Phoenix: Inside the House
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Kitchen Appliances
» Four-Point Inspection: What is a 4-point inspection and why you need one when buying an old property
Specialized Home Inspections in Phoenix
- Lead-based paint
- Wood destroying organisms (termites, pests)
Do I Need a Home Inspection in Phoenix?
Yes, you need to do a home inspection because that reveals potentially life-threatening issues in a house. As a home buyer, you can negotiate with the seller to fix the issues identified in the home inspection report.
- How to Sell My House Fast: Selling a house in America takes approximately 90 days from list to close. And that’s only if you get offers fast and there are no hiccups in home inspection, appraisal, and closing. Here’s how you can sell your house fast and for more cash.
- Selling a House: Selling a house in the United States is complex and requires a good understanding of the real estate market.
- Closing Costs: See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller or buyers.
Related: home inspections Phoenix, home buying inspection Phoenix, home buyer inspection Phoenix, home inspect Phoenix, real estate home inspection Phoenix Arizona, home inspection checklist for buyers Phoenix AZ, home inspection checklists Phoenix, home buying inspection checklist pdf Phoenix, home inspection report Phoenix AZ, home inspection cost calculator Phoenix Arizona, average home inspection cost Phoenix, average cost of home inspection Phoenix, home inspection tools Phoenix, home inspection insurance Phoenix, home inspection vs appraisal Phoenix AZ, home inspection waiver Phoenix, best drone for home inspections Phoenix, home inspection contingency Phoenix Arizona, tricks to pass home inspection Phoenix, types of home inspection in Phoenix, Housezo, Houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo