» Jump To: What is MLS? | Benefits | List on MLS With a Realtor | List on MLS Without a Realtor | Cost to List | Best MLS Listing Services | Your Responsibilities | How to List for Free | Alternatives | FAQs
Even with rising interest rates, the U.S. real estate market is hotter than it’s ever been. Home prices have already appreciated 20.9% so far in 2022, compared to the year before.
In this hot market, if you follow some simple tips to sell your home, you don’t have to pay hefty agent commissions. It’s your money. You keep it.
What is MLS in Real Estate?
MLS or the Multiple Listing System is a local database used by real estate agents to list a property for sale. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS.
There are 600+ local MLS’ in the US. You must list your property only on your local MLS. Only then will your local buyer agents be able to find your listing.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Houzeo automatically assigns you the right local MLS for your property
What are the Benefits of Listing on the MLS?
There are 5 key benefits of being on the MLS.
- Maximum Exposure: MLS listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites.
- Marketing to Buyer Agents: 90% of home sales involve buyer agents who have an access to the MLS. Thus, MLS is the most efficient way to market to buyer agents.
- Attracting More Buyer Agents: MLS’ allows you to incentivize buyer agents with a competitive commission. Given that buyer agents are involved in most transactions, this will allow you to attract top-dollar for your property.
- Faster Sale: Listings on the MLS sold faster and for 17% more than those that were not on the MLS.
- Getting Cash Offers: Almost all-cash buyers scour the MLS for properties. This includes iBuyers, investors, and home flippers.
💸 List on the Most Advanced MLS Platform Now!
With Houzeo you get all the benefits of the MLS, but with No Listing Agent Commission.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Should I List on MLS with a Full-service Realtor?
We do not recommend listing with a full-service Realtor. The 3% listing agent commission a Realtor will charge you is too expensive. And the biggest benefit a Realtor provides is access to the MLS.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS services. You’ll be in control of your sale, and save thousands in commission.
⭐ Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is the only Flat Fee MLS service with 5-star ratings from thousands of home sellers!
How to Get an MLS Listing Without a Realtor?
Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without using an agent.
But you don’t have to pay thousands in commissions to get listed on the MLS. You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
⚡ Register Now: You can start your listing for FREE and pick an MLS plan only when you’re ready!
What is a Flat Fee MLS Listing?
Flat Fee MLS listing is a type of listing service wherein the agent/broker/company lists your property on the local MLS for a small Flat Fee. Unlike traditional Realtors, they do not charge you a hefty commission of 3%.
Flat Fee MLS listings are typically called “entry-only” listings or Flat Fee MLS listings. The broker or the company only helps the seller list on MLS a for flat fee. If you need additional help or services, you have to pay additional charges.
Here’s how you can get listed on the MLS in 4 steps:
|1.||Find the best Flat Fee MLS listing service||Choose a Flat Fee MLS listing service to list your house on your local MLS. Several Flat Fee MLS companies are notorious for very high hidden fees. Do thorough research before you choose one. |
✍️ Pro Tip: Research America’s Best Flat Fee MLS Companies when listing your house on your own.
|2.||Choose a plan||Most services offer a DIY plan and a virtual full-service plan. In a virtual full-service plan, all the assistance you need is provided virtually. |
✍️ Pro Tip: Houzeo is 100% online! With Houzeo you can list your house within 2 business days.
|3.||Provide property photos and information||Attach good quality pictures of your house. This makes your listing more attractive and appealing. |
Users are allowed to upload up to 24 photos on their listing depending on the MLS.
✍️ Pro Tip: Opt for professional real estate photography. A real estate photographer can collate a portfolio that otherwise may not be possible if you take up the job.
|4.||Sign the listing agreement||You will be required to sign the seller’s disclosures and complete the required paperwork. The real estate broker will fill out all the information in the MLS. They will be shown as your listing agent on the listing.|
✍️ Pro Tip: Houzeo automatically assigns you the right documents to get listed fast! List NOW!
🚀 Blast Past Paperwork With Houzeo
Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish the listing formalities in <60 mins. Start NOW!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
How Much Does it Cost to List on MLS?
It depends on whether you’re working with a full-service or a Flat Fee MLS service like Houzeo.
A full-service agent generally charges you around 2%-3% commission. On the other hand, you can potentially save a lot by using a Flat Fee MLS listing service.
The following costs are associated with a Flat Fee MLS listing:
- Upfront Flat Fee: This is the amount you’ll pay to get listed. Typically it is between $300 to $500.
- Fees at Closing: Most Flat Fee MLS services will not charge any additional fee unless you are in a minimum service state.
- Hidden Charges: Many unscrupulous brokers will reel you in with a $99 listing. Beware – that’s just the start. You’ll be paying $500+ in hidden fees. A $50-yard sign will be sold you to for $135. Some brokers may demand extra charges at closing when it would be too late to do anything.
» SAVE: Houzeo Discloses all its Fees Upfront on the Pricing Page.
What are the Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services?
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Beycome||$99 - $599||None||✅||✅||✅||❌||❌|
|$299 - $499||None||❌||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|5. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$99 - $399||🚩 $775||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$399*||$20||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|7. Fizber||$295 - $395||0.12%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|8. List With Freedom||$89-$295||🚩 0.25%||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
*Varies across states
Why Houzeo is #1: Houzeo provides the best combination of max savings, max exposure, cutting-edge tech, and 5-star customer service.
Packages: Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299: It is best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349: This includes everything competitors like Fizber.com charge $399 for. In addition, you can make unlimited changes to your listing.
- Gold Package – $429: It is Houzeo’s signature package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for: Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and Digital Transaction Management.
- Platinum Package – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
Custom Yard Sign: To maximize exposure, Houzeo offers custom “For Sale” yard signs. It costs $49 and comes free with a selfie!
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo’s cutting-edge technology, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
- Quick listing
- Nationwide coverage
- Mobile app availability
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other sites
Houzeo is available nationwide.
3 min Video: How to List on MLS by Owner
Why Beycome is #2: Beycome offers affordable MLS listing packages and decent technology. Beycome is popular in Florida and a few other states.
Packages: Beycome offers 3 MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: This package allows maximum pictures on the MLS and unlimited changes to your listing. You get free legal forms and disclosures, a free open house scheduler, and a tool to manage home visits.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, this package includes a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, and brochures, and one key lockbox. Additionally, you also get the option to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package.
🚩 You Should Know: The $99 package requires a mandatory $25 cancelation fee. The virtual full-service package has a 1% commission, which according to us is very high.
👉 Our Take: Beycome is 100% online but has limited coverage and average customer support. But if you want to list with Beycome, we recommend the Concierge Service Package, because it is virtually full service.
» Beycome Reviews: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives – Everything You Need to Know
- 100% online
- Free open house scheduler
- Unlimited updates and changes
- Listings remain active until close
Beycome is rated 4.5 stars on Google.
Beycome offers MLS listings in Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Georgia, California, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, and Connecticut.
3. Congress Realty
Why Congress Realty is #3: Congress Realty offers a lot of a la carte services to home sellers. This allows customization of the MLS listing packages based on your requirements.
Packages: Congress Realty offers 4 listing packages.
- Basic Package – $299: With this package, your house gets listed for 6 months. But, you can upload only 4 photos and make only 5 listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: This package allows you can upload up to 10 photos with your listing. This package offers unlimited listing changes. All the leads are call-forwarded to you.
- Platinum Package – $499: With this package, you can list your home for six months with a maximum number of photos. In addition, you get to post open houses.
- Full-Service Package – $399: This package offers everything included in the Platinum package. In addition, you get a licensed real estate professional to assist you throughout the process. You are charged an additional 0.5% at closing.
👉 Our Take: Congress Realty has a good customer rating, but is low on technology. If you wish to list with Congress Realty, we recommend their Platinum Package.
- Sold over $1B in properties
- Offer a personalized client portal
- Licensed in every state of operation
Congress Realty is rated 4.8 stars on Google.
Congress Realty covers the following states:
- New Mexico
Why Homecoin is #4: Homecoin is 100% online and offers one of the most affordable MLS listing services.
Packages: Homecoin offers only one flat fee listing package, limiting your choices.
- Homecoin Flat Fee Listing – $95: Your house gets listed for 12 months with 25+ photos. Home sellers are allowed to make up to 10 free changes. Homecoin allows free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: Even though Homecoin is 100% online, it offers average services. If you are looking for an MLS listing service that offers all the services 100% online, we recommend Houzeo.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is $95 Listing Fee too Good to be True?
- 100% online
- Free cancellation
- 12-month MLS listing
Homecoin is rated 4.7 stars on Google.
Homecoin serves in the following states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
5. Flat Fee MLS Realty
Why Flat Fee MLS Realty is #5: Flat Fee MLS Realty lists your property on the MLS until sold. And you are allowed to make unlimited changes.
Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers three listing packages.
- Silver Package – $99: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $199: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to showing time service.
- Platinum Package – $399: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
🚩 You Should Know: Flat Fee MLS Realty deducts $400 from the buyer agent commission. Also, Flat Fee MLS charges a $375 coordination fee if you choose your own title/closing agent.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers decent listing packages, but only in select counties of a few states. For a flat fee MLS listing service with nationwide coverage, we recommend Houzeo.
- Free cancellation
- Unlimited listing term
- Unlimited listing updates and changes
- Provide real estate contracts and disclosures
No reviews were found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for Flat Fee MLS Realty.
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers its MLS listing services in the following areas:
- Bartholomew County
- Boone County
- Brown County
- Decatur County
- Hamilton County
- Hancock County
- Hendricks County
- Jackson County
- Jennings County
- Johnson County
- Marion County
- Montgomery County
- Morgan County
- Putnam County
- Shelby County
6. Flat Fee Group
Why Flat Fee Group is #6: MLS listing packages of Flat Fee Group offer a lot of room for customization, but they are generally expensive.
Packages: MLS listing packages of Flat Fee Group vary across states.
- Flat Fee Group Listing Packages: They typically include MLS listing within 48 hrs, phone & email support, and a listing term of 6 months to a year. You do get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, but they are generally expensive.
Additional Costs: In some states, Flat Fee Group charges an additional $18 to $20 shipping charges during check out.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: ONLY For The Experienced Sellers!
- Provide seller disclosures & addendum
- Customizable packages for a small additional fee
No reviews were found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for the Flat Fee Group.
Flat Fee Group has nationwide coverage.
Why Fizber is #7: Fizber has good customer ratings but offers very basic services. They do not provide any a la carte options, leaving no scope for customization.
Packages: Fizber offers two MLS listing packages.
- MLS Boost Package – $295: This package allows you to list your house for six months with six photos. It also includes an “Open House Manager” tool.
- Premium MLS Boost Package- $395: It is exactly like the MLS Boost package. The only difference is that you can upload up to 25 photos.
Additional Costs: In a few areas, like the Atlanta metro area, you have to pay a 0.12% fee at settlement.
👉 Our Take: For the services offered, Fizber packages are expensive. You can get much better services at an affordable rate with other companies like Houzeo.
» Fizber Reviews: The TRUTH Behind Its Free Listing
- Offer Open House Manager tool
- Hidden fee
Fizber.com is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Fizber.com offers nationwide coverage.
Why Listwithfreedom.com is #8: List With Freedom has affordable listing packages but does not disclose all its costs upfront.
- Silver Package – $89: With this package, your house is listed for six months but only with one photo. You can make unlimited listing changes and can cancel anytime. It also includes listing forms and disclosures.
- Gold Package – $149: This package is exactly like the Silver Package, except you can upload up to 6 photos with your listing.
- Platinum Package – $195: With this package, you can post up to 25 photos. All other features are exactly like Gold Package.
- Platinum Plus Package – $295: With this package, you can upload a maximum number of photos. Apart, you get access to Showing Assist. You can also post open houses on MLS.
🚩 You Should Know: List With Freedom collects 0.25% of the buyer agent commission. They have not mentioned this on their website explicitly.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom has limited coverage and does not disclose all the costs upfront. If you still want to choose Listwithfreedom.com, we recommend their Platinum Package.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should You List with Them?
- No cancellation fee
- Impressive customer reviews
- All buyer leads are routed to you directly
List With Freedom is rated 4.4 stars on Trustpilot.
List With Freedom serves all the states except Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, Minnesota, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Why is FSBO.com #9: FSBO.com is the oldest FSBO website and is very low on technology.
Packages: FSBO.com has only one MLS listing package.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, you can list your property for 6 months. The number of photos you can upload varies across states.
Additional Costs: In some states, listing brokers collect 0.5% at the closing for the contract to close service.
👉 Our Take: We recommend FSBO.com only for expert home sellers who only need an MLS listing.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything You Need to About the Oldest FSBO website
- No hidden fee
- Nationwide coverage
No reviews were found on enough credible websites to provide a positive or negative rating for FSBO.com.
FSBO.com is available in 50+ US markets, giving it strong coverage.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
To know the top Flat Fee MLS listing services where you live, click on your state below:
My Responsibilities with a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service
How to Get on MLS for Free?
You can list on the MLS without a full-service agent, but it is never going to be free.
Home sellers can list on the for sale by owner websites that provide nationwide coverage for free. But the exposure offered will not be as efficient as MLS. Because homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for 17% more.
This is where Houzeo can help!
Houzeo offers affordable MLS listing services. Your listing gets syndicated to 100+ real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others. This guarantees maximum exposure.
💲 MLS Listing For $349 Only!
Houzeo lists your property on the local MLS within 2 business days. Start NOW!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
How Long Does it Take to List a House on MLS?
Once you have submitted all the paperwork and listing contract, it typically takes about 2 business days to make your listing live.
Most Flat Fee MLS services forward the order to local real estate brokers. The broker then sends you the paperwork that you have to complete manually. Your listing goes live within 2 days of submission.
Houzeo instantly assigns you the right paperwork based on your location and region. And it is all digital. Once you are done with the digital documents, your listing will be live typically within 1 business day – sometimes in just a few hours!
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Manage your showings online
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
How Does a Flat Fee MLS Listing Save You Money?
Traditional listing agents charge about 3% listing commission. Flat fee MLS listing services charge you a flat fee of about $300 to $500, saving you thousands in commission.
You only have to pay the buyer agent commission if you sell to a represented buyer. You keep the entire sale amount if you find an unrepresented buyer.
87% of buyers are represented by an agent. We recommend you offer a competitive buyer agent commission to get top dollar for your property.
|Listing Agent Commission||3%||$349 flat fee|
|Buyer’s Agent Commission||2.5% – 3%||0-3%|
|Total Commission||5.5% – 6%||2.5%*|
What are the Steps to List on MLS via Houzeo.com?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1: On your browser, go to Houzeo’s website.
- Step 2: Click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required fields, then click “Register” to finish creating your account.
- Step 4: Click on the verification link received in your email inbox. This will get your account verified and set you up for the listing process.
- Step 5: Log in to your account to access your Houzeo dashboard.
- Step 6: On your dashboard, select “Sell a Property“.
- Step 7: There are 7 tabs you need to fill to complete your Houzeo listing. First is Property Address. Enter your property’s complete address, and select the correct property type.
- Step 8: The second tab is the Basic Information. Enter your property’s basic information, title, and description, and select the buyer’s agent commission.
- Step 9: The third tab is Property Price. Enter the amount you have set for your home.
- Step 10: The fourth tab is the Property Photos. Upload the photos of your home and click continue.
- Step 11: The fifth tab is MLS Package. Select a listing package and process the payment using a debit or credit card. Package prices and availability differ across states and MLS’.
- Step 12: The sixth tab is Property Agent. Select any available broker. They will be assigned as your listing agent.
- Step 13: The last tab is the MLS Documents. Complete the tasks assigned to you. Upon completion of all the tasks, your listing order will be processed and will go live within 1-2 business days.
Alternative to Listing on the MLS By Owner
Sell your home For Sale By Owner without the MLS
If you want to list your property for sale by owner online, then you need to find a website that accepts FSBO listings and create an account.
Nowadays, listing on MLS is not the only way to gain exposure for your property. Numerous websites act as nationwide real estate portals that combine MLS and non-MLS listings.
For Instance, Zillow, Redfin, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and more. These websites are popular in the United States and hold potential exposure for free.
More importantly, review the terms and generate your listing using the photos and description.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to List on MLS Without a Realtor
1. Can you list on MLS without a realtor?
Yes. Home sellers can list their houses without a realtor by listing with a flat fee MLS service. Find out which Flat Fee MLS listing company is the best for you.
2. What does it cost to list on MLS?
Realtors charge 2.5% to 3% commission to list a house on the local MLS. Flat Fee MLS companies on the other hand typically charge $300 to $400 for the same.
3. Who can list a house on MLS?
Only licensed real estate agents can list a house on MLS.
4. How do I list on local MLS?
You can list your house on the local MLS by choosing a reputable Flat Fee MLS listing service like Houzeo. Check out Houzeo's Flat Fee MLS packages to know more.
5. What is MLS in real estate?
Multiple Listing Service or MLS is a database established by real estate brokers to provide information about the properties for sale. It is accessible to licensed real estate agents only.
Related: list on mls,mls listing by owner, list on mls by owner, for sale by owner mls, mls listing for sale by owner, list home on mls, list on mls for free, list on mls without realtor, listing on mls by owner, list house on mls, mls listings, how to list house on mls, for sale by owner on mls, can i list my house on mls, best for sale by owner mls listing service, list my house on mls, fsbo mls listing, listing on mls without a realtor, can for sale by owner list on mls, how to list for sale by owner on MLS, mls listing near me, how to list on mls by owner, listing on the mls without a realtor
fsbo mls, can you list on mls without a realtor, how to get an mls listing without a realtor, how to list your house on mls, mls by owner, fsbo on mls, list fsbo on mls, mls fsbo, how much does it cost to list on mls, list your house on mls, how to list a house on mls, how to list your home on mls, can i list on mls without an agent, mls listing, for sale by owner, can fsbo list on MLS, what is a MLS, how to get mls access, how to list on mls through zillow, mls real estate meaning, how much does it cost to list a house on MLS, how can i list my home on MLS, how to list your home on the mls
list on mls through zillow, mls, listing on mls, can a for sale by owner list on mls, list your home on mls, how to list a house for sale by owner, how to list your house for sale,how to list fsbo on mls, how to list home on mls, list my home on mls, fsbo listing on mls, mls listing fsbo, for sale by owner listing on mls, how to get on mls for free, list on mls by owner, for sale by owner list on mls, can you list your house on mls without a realtor, what is mls real estate, non realtor access to mls, list property on mls without realtor, listing on mls by owner
cost to list on mls, mls listing service, can i list on mls without a realtor, how to post on mls without a realtor, list for sale by owner on mls, how to list home for sale by owner, how to list your home for sale by owner, best mls listing service for sale by owner, mls real estate, free mls listing, list property on mls, list on the mls, mls listing service for sale by owner, list mls by owner, how to list for sale by owner, post on mls, flat fee mls listing, how to list house for sale by owner, listing on mls for free, how to list my house on MLS, how to get your house on mls
how to list a home on mls, how do i list my house on mls, posting for sale by owner on mls, how can i list my house on mls, can i put my house on mls without a realtor, how to list a home for sale by owner, how to list my house on mls without a realtor, how to list on the mls, how to put house on mls without a realtor, can i list my house on mls without a realtor, list mls, how to list a property on mls, listing home on mls without realtor, what is the mls real estate, real estate mls listing, how to access mls listings, mls access cost, what is mls number
how to list property on mls, how to list on realtor.com without an agent, for sale by owner mls listing service, list my home on mls without a realtor, how to get fsbo on mls, listing for sale by owner on mls, how to get for sale by owner on mls, how to list your house for sale by owner, listing on mls without a realtor, listing house on mls, listing home on MLS, mls house listings, what is mls listing, mls listing real estate, mls free listing, best way to get real estate listings, listing home for sale by owner on MLS, can i get on the mls without a realtor, list my home on the mls
sell by owner mls listing, how to get a mls number for sale by owner, list home for sale by owner on mls, list house on mls without realtor, how to list my home for sale by owner, mls without realtor, can you list a , house on mls without a realtor, how to get on mls for sale by owner, how to list on the mls without a realtor, listing fsbo on mls, multiple listing service, can a fsbo list on the mls, how to get an mls number, how to list on realtor.com, mls for sale by owner listing, listing on mls for sale by owner, can you list a house on mls without a realtor, how to list fsbo on mls without a realtor
how to list my home on mls, how to list my home on mls without a realtor, list my house on mls without a realtor, can i list my house on mls without an agent, how to get mls listing, how to get on mls, listing on mls without an agent, mls listings for sale by owner, fsbo mls listing service, how to post on mls, listing on the mls, how to get on mls without a realtor, how much to list on mls, free mls listings, multiple listing service for sale by owner, free mls listing for sale by owner, for sale by owner multiple listing service, list on mls without agent , can i list my home on mls without a realtor
flat fee mls, get on mls without realtor, how to get your home on the mls without a realtor, for sale by owner with mls listing, can i get an mls listing without a realtor, how to list your house on mls for sale by owner, for sale by owner mls service, list on mls for sale by owner, list home on mls without realtor, how to list in mls, how to list home on mls by owner, best mls listing service, mls for sale by owner services, how to list your home on mls for sale by owner, how to get on the mls without a realtor, how to list your house on mls without an agent, how to list home on mls without realtor