The home prices in Abilene, TX increased by 11% to reach a median price of $227,450 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Abilene, TX who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Abilene, TX
|Best REALTORS in Abilene TX||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Jared Andrew English||Full Service REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Ben Caballero||Best for Property Management||✅||✅||4.9 / 5.0|
|3. Karie Zonker||Relocation Specialist||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Abilene, TX
1. Jared Andrew English
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
J. Andrew English
About: Jared Andrew English is a Realtor who specializes in residential real estate online. He is well-known for his professional knowledge in negotiations, staging, and pricing. He has extensive experience in selling his own investment properties across the Western United States.
Congress Realty: Founded by Jared English in 2002, Congress Realty is a licensed MLS real estate brokerage operating in Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
For Home Sellers
- Save Thousands in Commissions: Congress Realty offers MLS listing packages for a small flat fee. You can save thousands in agent commissions. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites.
- Cutting-edge Technology: Through Houzeo.com’s advanced features, Jared can offer you 100% online listing management, online showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search: You can search for features properties and FSBO listings on the website.
- Direct Contact: Contact the seller directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Closing Cost Calculator: You can use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate your expenses in purchasing your home.
Our Take: We recommend Jared as he has excellent reviews with multiple 5-star ratings under his belt. With over 19 years of experience, Jared is a pro in getting his clients the best deals.
» Jared English, Congress Realty: Check out the services offered by Jared via Houzeo.com
- Excellent customer service
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars in commission
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
Andrew English, Congress Realty: Find out more about Jared Andrew English
Congress Realty Reviews: Jared English has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty, Jared English offers services in 12 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Alaska MLS-AK
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Central Arizona BOR MLS-AZ
- Lake Havasu MLS – AZ-AZ
- MLS of Southern Arizona-AZ
- Northern Arizona AOR MLS-AZ
- Prescott AOR MLS-AZ
- Sedona-Verde Valley Association of REALTORS MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- White Mountain AOR MLS-AZ
- Yuma MLS-AZ
- California Regional MLS-CA
- MetroList MLS-CA
- Coeur d’Alene MLS-ID
- Intermountain MLS-ID
- Snake River MLS-ID
- Utah Real Estate MLS-ID
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) MLS-LA
- Billings AOR MLS-MT
- Montana Regional MLS-MT
- Greater Las Vegas AOR (GLVAR) MLS-NV
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS-NV
- Greater Albuquerque AOR (SWMLS) MLS-NM
- Las Cruces AOR MLS-NM (Southern New Mexico Multiple Listing Service)
- Realtors Association of New Mexico MLS-NM
- Santa FE MLS-NM
- Regional MLS-OR
- ABOR MLS-TX
- Central Texas MLS-TX
- EL Paso MLS-TX
- HAR MLS-TX
- NTREIS MLS-TX
- SABOR MLS-TX
- Utah Real Estate MLS-UT
- Northwest MLS-WA
- Regional MLS-WA
- Spokane MLS-WA
2. Ben Caballero, HomesUSA.com
BEST FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Ben Caballero is a renowned REALTOR in Texas with over 40+ years of experience in real estate. Ben is also the CEO of HomesUSA, a platform for home building and selling. Ben has put all his expertise in home sales to optimum use for maximum client satisfaction.
Ben Caballero is not a discount real estate broker. So you can expect to pay a full commission of 5% – 6% if you opt to sell/buy with Ben and HomesUSA.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Ben Caballero for his vast knowledge and experience in the real estate market. His specialization in consulting, new home sales and property management are something to consider. Him and his firm has closed over 2,500 sales in the last 12 months as per Zillow.
Ben Caballero is one the most renowned REALTORS in Texas. He is the most productive individual real estate agent in the USA according to The Wall Street Journal and HousingWire.
- Home Building services: HomesUSA is working with 60 home builders in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
- Transaction Sides: Sold over 2500 properties over the last 12 months in Texas.
- Seller, Buyer and Agent: Ben caballero and HomesUSA help the buyers and sellers with a smooth process. They also have an Agent Education program for better customer understanding.
- Achievements: He holds the Guinness World Record for the real estate agent with most home sale transactions in a year. He was also recognized as the most innovative real estate agent by Inman News in 2013.
In our research, we found no red flags with Ben Caballero and HomesUSA during our research. Tod Franklin is one of the best known Realtors in Texas.
However, you can expect a few hiccups and miscommunication at the time of processing a deal, or for solving a few queries.
Ben Caballero has a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 stars based on 28 reviews on Zillow.
3. Karie Zonker, Keller Williams Realty
About: Karie Zonker is a REALTOR in Texas. Karie has been serving in the Abilene real estate market for 10 years. She specializes in relocation, consultation, listing, etc.
Keller Williams Realty: Keller Williams Realty is a technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is spread globally, operating in 980+ locations. It stands #1 in agent count and sales volume.
For Home Sellers
- Online Presence: Get the most exposure by listing your house. They provide the assistance and knowledge of a dedicated specialist to rapidly and profitably close the deal.
- Marketing: You get the best tools for marketing and strategies to get a quick and smooth sale.
- Home Valuation: Get your home evaluated and also a comparative analysis so, that you ask for the best deal.
For Home Buyers
- Specific Features: You can use the property’s advanced search features, such as year built, acres, garage spaces, etc., to find a property you prefer. They are dedicated to providing you with efficient, professional, and courteous assistance so that you can understand the home-buying process and feel at rest.
- Home Financing: To ensure the financial element of your home purchase is stress-free, you can ask your agent to introduce you to the chosen financing expert in order to make the financing procedure as easy as possible.
Our Take: Karie is serving in Abilene real estate market for a long time. She has sold over 720 properties until now, which makes her a local expert.
- Has sold 700+ properties
Karie has 5-star rating on Zillow
Karie is licensed in Texas. She provides her services via Keller Williams Realty in Abilene, Anson, Baird, Buffalo Gap, Clyde, Hawley, Lawn, Merkel, Ovalo, Potosi, Sweetwater, Tuscola, Tye, etc.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
To become a licensed NAR member, a real estate agent or broker has to be a certified member of a local REALTOR association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of a REALTOR in Abilene, TX is open to various professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Abilene TX?
The average REALTOR commission in Abilene, Texas is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the US!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Abilene, TX
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Abilene, TX with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding an Abilene REALTOR who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find REALTORS in Abilene
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Can You List Your Home on the MLS Without a REALTOR?
No. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without an agent.
You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat-Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo real estate, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
» How to Get Access to MLS: Here’s how to list on MLS without a REALTOR!
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Abilene, TX
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Abilene, TX
Who are the best REALTORS in Abilene, TX?
The #1 Realtor in Abilene, TX is Jared Andrew English who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers through Houzeo's tech. Apart from him, the other good realtors are Ben Caballero and Karie Zonker.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Texas?
The seller generally pays the REALTOR fees.
What is the average REALTOR commission in Abilene, TX?
The average REALTOR commission in Abilene is between 5% to 6%.
Related: hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, realtors in abilene tx, realtors in abinene texas, best realtors in abilene tx, best realtors in abilene texas, top abilene realtors, top abilene realty,
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Texas: Home sellers who wish to sell their homes should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Texas: If you wish to sell your house fast in Texas, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best ones who can help you!
- Real Estate Websites in Texas: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
- Selling a House As Is In Texas: Know how to sell your Texas home in its existing condition.