» Jump To: Rankings: Top 3 Realtors in Clarksville | Reviews: Best Realtors in Clarksville | What are REALTOR Agents? | What is the Average REALTOR Commission? | Realtor vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker | How to Find a REALTOR? | Final Word | FAQs
The median home prices in Clarksville increased by 11.3% in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may struggle to sell their homes by themselves in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Clarksville who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best Realtors in Clarksville, TN
|Best REALTORS in Clarksville||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Dan Demers||Best Overall||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Travis Recer||Best for Home Sellers||✅||✅||4.9 / 5.0|
|3. Steve Nash||Best for Military Relocation & Buyers||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top Realtors in Clarksville, TN
1. Dan Demers
- Experience: 13+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (152 reviews)
Why Daniel Demers is #1: Daniel (Dan) Demers is a Realtor licensed in 10 states. He has 13+ years of experience practicing the flat-fee MLS model. He even offers virtual full-service real estate services at a low commission.
Sell Your Home Services LLC: Sell Your Home Services, Dan Demers’ real estate company offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Sell Your Home Services, Daniel Demers offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers list their house on the MLS for a flat fee and save thousands of dollars in agent commissions.
- Customer Support: Known for their excellent customer service, a quarter of Sell Your Home Services business comes from client referrals.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Daniel Demers can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Schedule Showings: Home buyers can schedule showings on Sell Your Home Services’ website by adding the property address and their contact information.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Dan Demers on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Daniel J. Demers for his expertise in multiple real estate markets across the country and the easy listing management services offered by him through Houzeo.com’s technology.
Daniel Demers Realtor: Check out the services offered by Dan Demers via Houzeo.com
- Dan Demers Realtor is the founder of Sell Your Home Services which offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
- He is currently a licensed broker in 10 states.
- He has sold 935 properties in the last 12 months.
Daniel Demers, Sell Your Home Services: Daniel Demers has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Dan Demers offers his services in 10 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Birmingham MLS (GALMLS)-AL
- Mobile County MLS-AL
- Montgomery Area AOR MLS-AL
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- BRIGHT MLS-DE
- Georgia (GA) MLS-GA
- Greater Augusta MLS (GAAR)
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-GA
- Northeast Georgia MLS-GA
- MREIS IDX MLS-ME
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors (Global) MLS-NY
- New York State Alliance of MLS’s (NYSAMLS)
- OneKey MLS-NY
- Canopy MLS-NC
- Fayetteville MLS-NC (LPRMLS – Longleaf Pine Realtors MLS)
- Northeast Georgia MLS-NC
- BRIGHT MLS-PA
- Lehigh Valley MLS-PA
- Pocono MLS-PA
- West Penn MLS-PA
- Canopy MLS-SC
- Charleston Trident MLS-SC
- Coastal Carolina AOR MLS-SC
- Consolidated MLS-SC
- Greenville MLS-SC
- Pee Dee MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-TN
- Knoxville (KAARMLS)-TN
- Memphis MLS (MAARMLS)-TN
- Nashville (RealTracs Mid) MLS-TN
2. Travis Recer, Recer Home Group at Keller Williams Realty
- Experience: 20 years
- 4.9/5.0 (87 reviews)
Why Travis Recer is #2: Travis Recer is a real estate professional who has been a Realtor since 2003. He specializes in seller representation services, military relocation, and more.
The Recer Home Group: Travi Recer runs The Recer Home Group under Keller William Reality. The company provides real estate services for clients in Clarksville and the surrounding areas.
For Home Sellers
- Unique Marketing Plan: The Recer Home Group markets the property on various websites to give max exposure. They also use good photography and videography tools to promote their property using high-quality images and videos.
- Free Price Evaluation Report: Travis Recer and his team thoroughly prepare a home evaluation report that allows a homeowner to decide whether the house should be sold or not. The report also includes an estimated value of the property to give a fair idea to the owners.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: The Recer Group provides a home search feature on its website that buyers can access from anywhere. Home buyers can also compare ratings of the area of multiple listings to choose the ideal place.
- Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee: A new homeowner can re-sell a property if they are not happy or have a change of mind. The Recer Group simply waives off the listing commission and sells your home as a new listing.
Our Take: We recommend Travis Recer due to his 20 years of experience in the real estate industry. His services can help locals, and military veterans with their real estate transactions efficiently.
» Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Tennessee.
- Certified Residential Specialist.
- Military Relocation Professional.
- Sold over 126 properties in the last 12 months.
Travis Recer has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating on Zillow.
Travis Recer is licensed in Tennessee. With Recer Home Group he offers his services in Clarksville, Adams, Fort Campbell, Guthrie, and Woodlawn areas.
3. Steve Nash, Keller Williams Realty
- Experience: 22 Years
- 5.0/5.0 (292 reviews)
Why Steve Nash is #3: Realtor Steve Nash is based in Clarksville and is known for his work amongst the locals. Coming from a military background, he primarily specializes in military relocation. He is also known for buyer representation services, negotiations, pricing advice, and more.
Keller Williams Realty: Keller Williams Realty is one of the most reputed real estate companies in the US. With the help of their agents, they provide first-class services for their clients.
For Home Sellers
- Free Market Analysis: Home sellers can apply for this feature to get an estimated value of their property in the current market.
- Detailed Plan: Steve Nash ensures that you get the right advice from the start to the end. Their selling process consists of a thorough pricing valuation, marketing plan, staging advice, and much more.
For Home Buyers
- Mortgage Calculator: This calculator helps home buyers to understand how much money they require to afford a house based on the money they currently possess.
- VA Loan Pre-Approval: This is a free service provided by Steve Nash and his company. In this, veterans can apply to check if they qualify for a loan to purchase a house.
- Home Loan Option: A home buyer who wishes to get a home loan can apply for approval through their website. The company will help them identify loans that are the most suitable for them. Based on the information, home buyers can apply for the right home loan and purchase the house.
Our Take: We recommend Steve Nash for home buyers who want various features while purchasing a home. With his services, he can help buyers with everything including loan approval, and offer negotiation.
- Part of the Top 1% of real estate professionals in the US.
- Sold over 164 properties over the last 12 months.
- Chosen as one of the Top Rated Local Businesses in Tennessee in 2019 & 2020.
Steve Nash has a 5-star rating on Zillow.
Steve Nash is licensed in Kentucky and Tennessee. But with his team, he provides services in Clarksville, Dover, Hopkinsville, and Oak Grove in Tennessee.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in Clarksville, TN is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Clarksville?
The average Realtor commission in Clarksville is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Clarksville, TN?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Clarksville, TN with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR who specializes in that type of sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Clarksville Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Clarksville
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Clarksville, Tennessee
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to choose a REALTOR in Clarksville, TN?
A home seller should choose a REALTOR after proper research. A home seller can choose a REALTOR after examining the performance of top qualified agents in the area and then select a REALTOR who can help with the real estate transaction.
What is REALTOR commission in Clarksville?
Realtor Commission in Clarksville is 3% for the listing agent and 2.5%-3% for a buyer agent.
Who is the best REALTOR in Clarksville, TN?
Dan Demers is the Top Realtor in Clarksville who provides stellar services for home sellers and buyers through his services and Houzeo's tech. Besides him, Travis Recer and Steve Nash are other good REALTORS in Clarksville who can help locals with their real estate processes.
Related: best realtor in clarksville tn, keller williams realty clarksville tn, keller williams Clarksville, keller williams clarksville tn, travis recer recer home group at keller williams realty, travis recer keller Williams, steve nash realtor clarksville tn
Additional Resources for Home Sellers
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Tennessee.
Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
If you wish to sell your house fast in Tenessee, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the top 5 who can help you!
Home selling can be daunting, but with the right real estate agent you can sell your house at the right price and in the right way. Check out the top agents who can help you!
Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
Good real estate companies provide modern solutions to the modern home seller. Click to know what they do!