The home prices in Conyers, GA increased by 10.8% to reach a median price of $311,300 in October 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation. Here is our ranking of the best REALTOR in Conyers, GA who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Review: Best REALTOR in Conyers, GA
Glen Cornwell, Cornwell Properties
About: Glen Cornwell, a REALTOR with 20 years of experience in the industry, is licensed to practice in 6 states and has sold over 1000 properties in the past few years.
Cornwell Properties: Glen Cornwell’s Cornwell Properties is a real estate agency, which specializes mainly in luxury, relocation, resales, new construction, and investment properties.
For Home Sellers
- List for a Flat Fee of $349: Glen Cornwell offers MLS listing packages through Houzeo.com for a small flat fee. You can save thousands in agent commissions. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Glen can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo DigiTransact for closing.
- Maximum Exposure: Your MLS listing will be syndicated to hundreds of real estate websites. With Houzeo’s social media share feature, you’ll even be able to post your listing on various social media apps.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Glen Cornwell on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Glen Cornwell because he can help make the home sale journey easy for the sellers by providing fully automated services and help them save the listing agent commission.
Glen Cornwell, Cornwell Properties: Check out the services provided by Glen via Houzeo.com
- Record of 180+ sales in a year
- An expert of resales and re-location deals
- He has 500+ connections in real estate across the United States
Glen Cornwell, Realtor: Glen has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Glen Cornwell is a Realtor in 6 states across the US and covers the following MLS’:
- Denver (RE Colorado) MLS – CO
- Georgia MLS + First MLS – GA
- Georgia MLS – GA
- Bright MLS – MD
- Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC (MICHRIC) MLS – MI
- Northern Great Lakes MLS – MI
- Realcomp MLS – MI
- Saginaw MLS – MI
- Outer Banks Association of REALTORS MLS – NC
- Canopy MLS – NC
- Georgia MLS – NC
- NC Regional MLS – NC
- Triangle MLS – NC
- BRIGHT MLS – VA
- Central Virginia Regional MLS – VA
- Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors MLS – VA
- Hampton Roads REIN MLS – VA
- REIN MLS + CVR MLS – VA
- Roanoke Valley Association of Realtors (RVAR) MLS – VA
- Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors MLS – VA
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a REALTOR in Conyers, GA is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Conyers, GA?
The average REALTOR commission in Conyers, GA is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Conyers, GA?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Conyers, GA with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find REALTORS in Conyers
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Conyers, GA
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount REALTORS charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee REALTORS have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a REALTOR. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Conyers, GA
Who are the best REALTORS in Conyers, GA?
The #1 REALTOR in Conyers, GA is Glen Cornwell who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers through Houzeo.
Are real estate commissions negotiable in Georgia?
Yes, REALTORS commissions are negotiable in Georgia. It's a good idea to look around and try to get a lower rate.
What is the REALTOR commission in Conyers, GA?
The REALTOR average commission in Conyers, GA is between 5% to 6%.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Conyers, GA?
The seller usually pays the REALTOR fees for both the listing agent and the buyer's agent.
- Flip Houses in Georgia: Flipping houses in Georgia is a trending real estate investment strategy. Read to know how house flipping in the Georgia works.
- How to Wholesale Real Estate in Georgia: Investors tend to get confused between wholesaling and flipping. Read to know how wholesaling and flipping differ from each other in Georgia.
- How Much is it to Build a House in Georgia: Home building in Georgia is more popular than ever. Read to know if home building is more affordable than buying a new one.
- Real Estate Companies in Georgia: Georgia is one of the hottest real estate markets in the country. Discover the best real estate companies in Georgia that hire the top local REALTORS.
- Best Real Estate Agents in Georgia: In case you do not find a REALTOR near you, reach out to the top real estate agents in Georgia.
Related: Realtors in Conyers, Conyers realtors, top realtors in Conyers, best realtors Conyers, Conyers realtors, realtors in Georgia, Georgia realtors, hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, best realtor in Conyers, Conyers realtors, Conyers realtors property search, Conyers realtor com, Conyers realtors com, greater Conyers area realtors, realtor com Conyers, realtor com Conyers county