The home prices in Dallas, TX increased by 14.7% to reach an average price of $430,000 in October 2022. It is recommended that home sellers take the help of a REALTOR to avail the best value for their house.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Dallas, TX who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Dallas, TX
|Realtors in Dallas, TX||Standout Feature||More than 10 Years of Experience||Avg. Rating|
|1. Tod Franklin||Full Service Realtor||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Christie Cannon||Best For Marketing||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Ginger Weeks||Expert Negotiator||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Dallas, TX
1. Tod Franklin
BEST FOR HOME SELLERS
Why Tod Franklin is #2: Tod Franklin is a Realtor in Texas offering flat fee MLS services and full-service brokerage for residential real estate properties. Tod has over 25 years of experience in technology, finance, and marketing, which makes him a seller favorite.
DFWCityhomes: Tod Franklin’s DFWCityhomes was founded in 2004, when he decided to own and manage real estate. After re-establishing it as a real estate brokerage, Tod realigned the services to focus on a reduced fee model that could compete with the traditional full-service approach to home selling.
For Home Sellers
- List for a Flat Fee of $349: As one of the best Realtors in Texas, Tod can help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
- 100% Automation: With Houzeo’s technology, Tod can help you manage your listing 100% online. Houzeo Showings for managing showing appointments online, Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo DigiTransact for closing are some other hi-tech features that Tod can provide you via Houzeo.
- Onsite Consultation: Tod’s team meets you at your home for the initial consultation. They understand your home selling requirements and suggest the best approach for selling your home quickly.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate: Tod offers a 1% buyer rebate as an incentive for home buyers. This is subject to certain conditions being met.
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Tod Franklin as he is one of the most preferred Texas Realtors. His knowledge of the real estate market in Texas, combined with his friendly approach, ensure a smooth real estate journey for his clients.
» Tod Franklin, DFWCityhomes: Check out the services offered by Tod via Houzeo.com
- Tod Franklin has sold 89 properties over the last 12 months in Texas
- Has done over $313 million worth of transactions
- Sold over 901 properties over a period of 15 years
Tod Franklin Realtor: Tod Franklin has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Realtor Tod Franklin covers the following MLS’ in Texas:
- Metrotex (DFW Area)
- GEPAR (El Paso Area)
- HAR (Houston Area)
- ABOR (Austin Area)
- CCAR (Corpus Christi Area)
- SABOR (San Antonio Area)
- CTX (Central Area)
- GTAR (Tyler Area)
» Sell a Home in Texas: Understand How Home Selling Works in the Lone Star State
2. Christie Cannon
BEST FOR MARKETING
Christie Cannon is a licensed REALTOR in Texas. Christie is part of Keller Williams Frisco and also manages The Cannon Team, to cater to clients in major areas of Texas. She is also a top producer with Keller Williams.
Christie Cannon and her team are not discount real estate brokers. So you can expect to pay the full commission of 5% – 6% if you choose to list with Christie.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Christie for her top-notch customer service and the advanced technology she incorporates in providing realty services. Christie Cannon is famous for retaining clients and building on referrals.
Christie Cannon provides real estate services throughout Texas in affiliation with Keller Williams Realty.
- Pricing Your Home: Their team analyses and compares 5 active, 5 pending and 5 sold properties in your area to help you price your home right and get maximum returns.
- Innovative Marketing: Your listing is shared across multiple high-traffic websites for maximum exposure. They also publish flyers and set up yard signs with specific keywords that buyers can text to immediately receive information of your listing.
- Save and See Listings: Their website offers a save feature to save your favourite listings. You can also schedule an in-person visit by using the ‘See This Listing’ feature.
- Top 1% real estate agents in the US as per Real Trends magazine
- One of the best real estate agents in Texas as per the Wall Street Journal
- Top Keller William’s agent in North Texas, Memphis, and New Mexico
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Although Christie Cannon and her team have a stellar reputation among the Realtor community, a few past customers have complained about the customer service being below-par. We recommend you to go through reviews online before choosing Christie Cannon and her team.
Christie Cannon has a 5 out of 5-star rating from 281 total reviews on Zillow.
3. Ginger Weeks
BEST FOR CUSTOMERS LOOKING FOR LISTING AGENT
About: Ginger Weeks is the co-owner of RE MAX Proadvantage with her husband. She has over 25 years of marketing experience and her areas of expertise span across residential properties, farm, first time buyers and sellers, land, and USDA areas.
RE MAX Proadvantage
RE MAX Proadvantage is a Texas based real estate firm which is primarily located in McKinney. The other office is in Anna. The company deals in both buying and selling process and helps the customers throughout the real estate transaction. RE MAX Proadvantage is also famous for financial and contract handling. All the agents as part of the organisation are professional and believe in “client-first” idealogy.
For Home Sellers
- Marketing: Your listing receives more traffic through their comprehensive marketing strategies and cutting edge technology.
- Online listing: Potential Buyers can instantly preview images of your listing and receive specific information about it through their listing platform.
For Home Buyers
- Interactive Map Search: The map search available on the RE/MAX website helps view homes located in or near the area you desire, giving you more information about the communities you are interested in.
- RE/MAX agents: They can help you to determine your buying power and can walk you through loan options and other costs or fees associated with purchasing a home.
Our Take: Weeks is considered to be one of the top real estate agents in Texas because of her negotiation skills and getting the best price out of every deal.
» America’s Top Real Estate Agents: Find out more about the TOP Real estate agents throughout America.
- Over 200 sales in the last 12 months
- Expertise in selling old homes
Ginger Weeks has a rating of 5 out of 5 on Zillow Reviews.
Ginger Weeks caters – Anna, McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano, Dallas, Gunter, Melissa, and some other areas of North Texas.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
For becoming a licensed member of the NAR, a real estate agent or broker has to be a certified member of a local REALTOR association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of REALTORS in Dallas, TX is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average REALTOR Commission in Dallas, TX?
The average REALTOR commission in Dallas is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the US!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Dallas, TX
Home sellers can find the right REALTORS in Dallas, TX with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Dallas REALTOR who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find REALTORS in Dallas
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Can You List Your Home on the MLS Without a REALTOR?
No. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without an agent.
You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat-Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo real estate, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
» How to Get Access to MLS: Here’s how to list on MLS without a REALTOR!
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Dallas, TX
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Dallas, TX
What is the average Realtor commission in Texas?
The average commission rate for listing agents is 2.71% of the final home price and 2.88% for buyer's agents, for a total of 5.59%.
How is the current real estate market in Texas?
In October 2022, home prices in Texas were up 8.0% compared to last year, selling for a median price of $352,100. On average, the number of homes sold was down 24.4% year over year and there were 22,638 homes sold in October this year, down 29,764 homes sold in October last year.
- Selling a House As Is in Texas: Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house as is in Texas
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Texas: Home sellers who wish to sell their homes should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Texas: If you wish to sell your house fast in Texas, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best ones who can help you!
- Real Estate Companies in Texas: Good real estate companies provide modern solutions to the modern home seller. Click to know what they do!
- Real Estate Websites in Texas: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
Related: realtors in dallas tx, realtors dallas tx, realtors in dallas texas, dallas tx real estate, dallas realtors, dallas tx realtors, houses for sale in dallas tx, real estate dallas tx, dallas realtors, homes for sale in dallas tx, best realtors in dallas, realtor dallas tx, dallas tx realtor, dallas tx homes for sale, homes for sale dallas tx, realtor dallas, dallas realtor, hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeoUncategorized