Denver’s median home price in August 2022 was $550K, an increase of 10.0% from the previous year. As opposed to the previous year, properties in Denver now sell on average after 12 days on the market.
With our rankings of the Best REALTORS in Denver, you may select the ideal person for a smooth and hassle-free sale.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Denver, CO
|Best REALTORS in Rocky Mount, NC||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Dan Demers||FULL-SERVICE REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. David Little||BEST FOR HOME BUYERS||✅||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Lindsay Ryan||BEST FOR LISTING||❌||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: Top 3 REALTORS in Denver, CO
1. Glen Cornwell, Cornwell Properties
- Experience: 20+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (211 Reviews)
About: Glen Cornwell, a REALTOR with 20 years of experience in the industry, is licensed to practice in 6 states and has sold over 1000 properties in the past few years.
Cornwell Properties: Glen Cornwell’s Cornwell Properties is a real estate agency, which specializes mainly in luxury, relocation, resales, new construction, and investment properties.
For Home Sellers
- List for a Flat Fee of $349: Glen Cornwell offers MLS listing packages through Houzeo.com for a small flat fee. You can save thousands in agent commissions. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Glen can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo DigiTransact for closing.
- Maximum Exposure: Your MLS listing will be syndicated to hundreds of real estate websites. With Houzeo’s social media share feature, you’ll even be able to post your listing on various social media apps.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Glen Cornwell on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Glen Cornwell because he can help make the home sale journey easy for the sellers by providing fully automated services and help them save the listing agent commission.
Glen Cornwell, Cornwell Properties: Check out the services provided by Glen via Houzeo.com
- Record of 180+ sales in a year
- An expert of resales and re-location deals
- He has 500+ connections in real estate across the United States
Glen Cornwell, Realtor: Glen has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Glen Cornwell is a Realtor in 6 states across the US and covers the following MLS’:
- Denver (RE Colorado) MLS – CO
- Georgia MLS + First MLS – GA
- Georgia MLS – GA
- Bright MLS – MD
- Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC (MICHRIC) MLS – MI
- Northern Great Lakes MLS – MI
- Realcomp MLS – MI
- Saginaw MLS – MI
- Outer Banks Association of REALTORS MLS – NC
- Canopy MLS – NC
- Georgia MLS – NC
- NC Regional MLS – NC
- Triangle MLS – NC
- BRIGHT MLS – VA
- Central Virginia Regional MLS – VA
- Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors MLS – VA
- Hampton Roads REIN MLS – VA
- REIN MLS + CVR MLS – VA
- Roanoke Valley Association of Realtors (RVAR) MLS – VA
- Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors MLS – VA
2. Joe Gibbs, RE/MAX Alliance
- Experience: 9+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (148 reviews)
About: Joe Gibbs, a realtor in Denver, offers his clients the best service and the smoothest transactions possible. His primary concern is to attend to his clients’ interests and needs while keeping long-term investments in mind.
RE/MAX Alliance: Joe Gibbs, a realtor in Denver, offers his clients the best service and the smoothest transactions possible. His primary concern is to attend to his client’s interests and needs while keeping long-term investments in mind.
For Home Sellers
- Online listing: It saves time and gives potential buyers a quick glimpse. An online listing is an excellent marketing tool.
- Advanced Marketing: RE/MAX provides marketing services where digital tactics can help generate more interest in your listing.
For Home Buyers
- Interactive Map Search: Because the location is important when buying a home, this feature will allow you to view the homes in your neighborhood.
- Mobile App: You can use the mobile app to view, bookmark, and mark preferred listings, as well as schedule showings.
Our Take: Because of his real estate experience, we recommend Joe Gibbs. He will smoothly guide you through the home-buying and selling processes.
» Flat Fee MLS in Denver: See how Houzeo stacks up against other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
- Joe Gibbs has successfully closed 464 contracts totaling $280 million in sales volume.
- Joe is very knowledgeable about first-time buyers, relocating, buying, and selling.
Joe has a 5-star rating on Zillow.com.
Joe Gibbs is a licensed realtor, and he provides his primary service in Denver.
3. Corey Martin, Madlom Real Estate
- Experience: 17 years
- 5.0/5.0 (98 Reviews)
About: Corey Martin has over 17 years of experience and is well-versed in the Denver market. He has provided excellent service to a large number of clients.
Madlom Real Estate: As Denver’s top residential resale team, their success speaks for itself. Madlom Real Estate closed nearly 400 transactions in 2015 thanks to its combined business acumen, innovative marketing solutions, and overall team structure.
For Home Sellers
- Broad Marketing: Madlom Real Estate will give your home the best MLS representation possible. He will also promote your home on the internet.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: Real estate buyers can search for homes by county or city. They have the ability to sort properties based on price, images, and built-up area. Finding your ideal home is simple with Madlom Real Estate.
Our Take: We recommend Corey Martin because he is a preferred Denver Realtor. His customers can expect a simple real estate transaction thanks to his familiarity with the Denver real estate market.
» Flat Fee MLS: See how Houzeo stacks up against other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
- Top 1% of all Colorado Real Estate Agents
- #1 Keller Williams Realty, DTC agent 2014, 2016-2019
- Top 100 Denver Realtor 2016-2021-Denver Business Journal
- SMDRA Diamond Circle Award Winner 5 Carat 2015-2021
- 5280 Magazine FIVE STAR Real Estate Professional – 2011-2022
Corey Martin, Realtor: Corey has a 5-star rating on Zillow.com.
He covers locations such as Littleton, Lone tree and more.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtors in Denver is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Denver, CO?
The average Realtor commission in Denver is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Denver, CO?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Denver with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR who specializes in that type of sale.
How to Find Realtors in Denver
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Denver, CO
If saving money is the main goal, you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Simple Showing||1% commission|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Homie||$3500 flat fee|
3. Sell “For Sale by Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Denver: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions About Top REALTORS in Denver, CO
What is the realtors commission in Denver?
Realtor Commission in most states is 3% for the listing agents and 2.5%-3% for buyer agents.
How to choose a REALTOR in Denver?
Home sellers can choose a REALTOR after examining the performance of top qualified agents in the area and then select a REALTOR who can guide them through the whole real estate transaction process.
Are realtor fees negotiable in Denver?
Yes, realtor fees are negotiable. It's always a good idea to look around and try to get a lower rate.
Related: Denver Realtor, homes for sale in Denver, Denver realtors, Joe Gibbs real estate, Corey Martin real estate, Denver real estate, houses for sale in Denver, Denver Home listings, top Denver real estate agents, top real estate agents in Denver
- Selling Your House as Is: If you want to sell your house without incurring any repair charges, then check out this blog on the ‘as-is’ approach.
- Sell Your Home Fast: Check out the options available for selling your house quickly.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: Take a look at the discount REALTORS who can help you buy your dream home.