» Jump To: Rankings: Best Realtors | Reviews: Top 3 REALTORS in Florence | What are REALTOR Agents? | What is the Average REALTOR Commission? | Realtor vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker | How to Find a REALTOR? | Final Word | FAQs
In August 2022, the median home price in Florence, SC decreased to $245,000. This means the best time to buy houses in Florence is now!
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Florence, SC who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Florence, SC
|Best REALTORS in Florence||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Daniel Demers||Best Overall||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Natalie Taflinger||Best for Home Sellers||❌||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Ashley Drayton||Best for Home Buyers||✅||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Florence, SC
1. Daniel Demers, Sell Your Home Services
- Experience: 13+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (152 reviews)
Why Daniel Demers is #1: Daniel (Dan) Demers is a Realtor licensed in 10 states. He has 13+ years of experience practicing the flat-fee MLS model. He even offers virtual full-service real estate services at a low commission.
Sell Your Home Services LLC: Sell Your Home Services, Dan Demers’ real estate company offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Sell Your Home Services, Daniel Demers offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers list their house on the MLS for a flat fee and save thousands of dollars in agent commissions.
- Customer Support: Known for their excellent customer service, a quarter of Sell Your Home Services business comes from client referrals.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Daniel Demers can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Schedule Showings: Home buyers can schedule showings on Sell Your Home Services’ website by adding the property address and their contact information.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Dan Demers on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Daniel J. Demers for his expertise in multiple real estate markets across the country and the easy listing management services offered by him through Houzeo.com’s technology.
Daniel Demers Realtor: Check out the services offered by Dan Demers via Houzeo.com
- Dan Demers Realtor is the founder of Sell Your Home Services which offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
- He is currently a licensed broker in 10 states.
- He has sold 935 properties in the last 12 months.
Daniel Demers, Sell Your Home Services: Daniel Demers has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Dan Demers offers his services in 10 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Birmingham MLS (GALMLS)-AL
- Mobile County MLS-AL
- Montgomery Area AOR MLS-AL
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- BRIGHT MLS-DE
- Georgia (GA) MLS-GA
- Greater Augusta MLS (GAAR)
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-GA
- Northeast Georgia MLS-GA
- MREIS IDX MLS-ME
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors (Global) MLS-NY
- New York State Alliance of MLS’s (NYSAMLS)
- OneKey MLS-NY
- Canopy MLS-NC
- Fayetteville MLS-NC (LPRMLS – Longleaf Pine Realtors MLS)
- Northeast Georgia MLS-NC
- BRIGHT MLS-PA
- Lehigh Valley MLS-PA
- Pocono MLS-PA
- West Penn MLS-PA
- Canopy MLS-SC
- Charleston Trident MLS-SC
- Coastal Carolina AOR MLS-SC
- Consolidated MLS-SC
- Greenville MLS-SC
- Pee Dee MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-TN
- Knoxville (KAARMLS)-TN
- Memphis MLS (MAARMLS)-TN
- Nashville (RealTracs Mid) MLS-TN
2. Natalie Taflinger, eXp Realty
- Experience : 7+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (119 Reviews)
About: Natalie Taflinger is a distinguished top-producing realtor in Florence, SC. Serving both, home buyers and home sellers.
eXp Realty: eXp Realty is an online real estate brokerage founded in 2009. Top agents and cutting-edge technology power it. They are committed to providing the greatest services, whether it is as a commercial broker, a relocation specialist, or assistance in speeding the purchasing or selling of a home.
For Home Sellers
- Marketing: To obtain the greatest price, eXp agents assist you in maximizing the exposure of your home. From advertising your property to overseeing and negotiating offers to assisting you with the closing procedure.
For Home Buyers
- Professional Avice: They provide you with professional advice when it comes to the entire home-buying process.
Our Take: Natalie Taflinger is a top-producing realtor in Florence SC. She is popular among home buyers due to her local expertise and professionalism.
» Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in South Carolina. best solutions.
- Realtor Natalie Taflinger has been featured in 2021 TOP AGENT Magazine
- Natalie was awarded ICON status by eXp Realty
- Taflinger has closed 191 transactions and has completed $53 Million in sales volume in 2021 and over $130 million until now.
Natalie Taflinger has 5 out of 5-star (119 reviews) on Zillow.
Natalie Taflinger provides her services through eXp Realty in Florence, SC. She is licensed in South Carolina.
3. Ashley Drayton, Drayton Realty Group
- Experience: 12 Years
- 5.0/5.0 (87 Reviews)
About: Ashley Drayton is Realtor from Drayton Realty Group in Florence, SC. Ashley has over 12 years of experience in the filed. He is known for his knowledge about the local area, and expertise in home buying, negotiating, etc. He is specialized in providing services to veterans.
Drayton Realty Group: Started by Ashley Drayton, Drayton Realty Group is premier real estate agency proving home buying and home selling services for the last 12 years in Florence, SC.
For Home Buyers
- Expert Knowledge: Drayton Realty’s regional knowledge will help you find the finest bargains if you’re looking to purchase land or brand-new development. They offer listing services, and commercial real estate services, and are knowledgeable with VA buyers.
For Home Sellers
- Experience: They are the local specialists in selling homes because of their local expertise and experience. They focus on senior communities, for-sale-by-owner listings, etc.
» Flat Fee MLS in South Carolina: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in South Carolina.
- Ashley Drayton Realtor is a VA buyer specialist
- He also specializes as Buyer’s Agent and Listing Agent
Ashley has a 5-star rating (87 reviews) on Zillow.
Drayton is licensed in South Carolina and provides his services in Florence.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in Florence is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Florence, SC?
The average Realtor commission in Florence, SC is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Florence, SC?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Florence, SC with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find Realtors in Florence
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top Realtors
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Sell My Home LV||1% commission|
|Home Rebate Nevada||1% commission|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Homie||$3500 flat fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate agents.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in South Carolina: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the best REALTORS in Florence, South Carolina?
Daniel Demers is the #1 Realtor in Florence, SC who provides stellar services for home sellers and buyers through his company and Houzeo's tech. Besides him, Natalie Taflinger and Ashley Drayton are other good REALTORS in Florence who can help locals with their real estate processes.
How much is REALTOR Commission in South Carolina?
REALTOR commission in Florence, South Carolina is 3% for listing agent and 2.4%-3% for buyer agent.
Are real estate commissions negotiable in Florence, SC?
Yes, REALTORS commissions are negotiable in Florence, SC. It's a good idea to look around and try to get a lower rate.
Related: realtor Florence, best realtor in south Carolina, best Florence realtors, realtor commissions South Carolina, Daniel Demers South Carolina, Natalie Taflinger eXp Realty, Ashley Drayton realtor, Drayton realty group, realtors in Florence, realtors Florence South Carolina, Florence sc realtors, Realtor Florence SC
Additional Resources for Home Sellers
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in South Carolina.
Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!