The home prices in Goldsboro increased by 14.7% to reach a median price of $195,000 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Goldsboro, NC who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Goldsboro, NC
|Best REALTORS in Goldsboro||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Glen Cornwell||Best Flat Fee REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Beth Hines||Best for Home Sellers||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Patricia Fritzinger||Military Specialist||✅||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Goldsboro, NC
1. Glen Cornwell
BEST FLAT FEE REALTOR
Glen Cornwell is a REALTOR in Georgia with 20 years of experience in the industry. He offers full-service packages via Houzeo.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for like Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Glen Cornwell for his stellar customer services. He helps his clients save on the listing agent commission.
Glen Cornwell has an experience of over 20 years in practising the Flat Fee MLS model. He is an expert of resales and re-location deals.
- Experienced and Highly Rated Broker: Whether you’re buying or selling, Glen provides excellent representation. Using his knowledge of the local market, he will help you get the best out of the transaction.
- Maximum Exposure: Your MLS listing will be syndicated to hundreds of real estate websites. Glen will also post your listing on various social media apps.
- Houzeo Agent Advantage: Access to a 100% online platform that facilitates easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and offers.
- Transaction Side: Glen has made 116 sales in the last 12 months.
In our research, we found no red flags with Realtor Glen Cornwell. He has a stellar reputation within the REALTORS community.
Glen Cornwell Realtor: Glen Cornwell has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 219 total reviews on Houzeo.
2. Beth Hines, REMAX
BEST FOR HOME SELLERS
About: Beth Hines is a REALTOR in North Carolina. She has been serving in the real estate industry for the past 24 years. She specializes in luxury homes, relocation, staging, resales, new sales, etc.
Remax: Remax was established in 1973 in Denver. It operates all around the globe with 135,000 agents and has 8400+ offices. It believes in maximum satisfaction for clients, agents, and franchise owners.
For Home Sellers
- Free Competitive Market Analysis: The realtor compiles a complimentary report that compares comparable houses that are up for sale or have recently sold in your community.
- AVM Feature: You can enter your address and get an automated valuation of your home using a function on the website called Automated Valuation Model. It employs a computer program that is automated and based on historical and sales data.
For Home Buyers
- Virtual Consultation: Set up online consultation times with your agents to go over all the items on your property wishlist.
- Mobile App: You get access to your stored searches, saved listings, etc. Use a desktop or a mobile browser to access it whenever and wherever you like.
Our Take: We recommend Beth Hines for her expertise and knowledge. She has helped hundreds of families and individuals buy and sell their properties for the last 24 years. Beth and her team have sold over 3220 properties until now.
» Flat Fee MLS in North Carolina: Check out how Houzeo compares other Flat Fee MLS Services in North Carolina.
- Top 10 Remax Agents all over North Carolina
- #2 Individual Agent NC 2014
- #1 Remax Agent Closing most properties 2015
- Remax Hall of fame
- Remax circle of Legends
Beth has a 5-star rating on Zillow.
Beth is licensed in North Carolina. She provides her services through Remax in Goldsboro, Clayton, Pine Level, Princeton, Benson, Wilson, Garner, etc.
3. Patricia Fritzinger, The Patricia Fritzinger Real Estate Group
Why Patricia Fritzinger is #3: Patricia Fritzinger is a REALTOR based in Goldsboro, NC. She is a Goldsboro native, therefore she is aware of all the neighborhoods. She has spent the last 17 years helping individuals, and families buy or sell their homes. Patricia specializes in working with military families and guiding them through real estate transactions.
The Patricia Fritzinger Real Estate Group: The Patricia Fritzinger Real Estate Group is a local company in Goldsboro proving real estate services to military and civilian families. Patricia’s husband is a retired military pilot so, she wanted to help other military families have a hassle-free experience in buying or selling their homes, that’s why she started this firm.
For Home Sellers
- Negotiation: Patricia evaluates each seller’s home before it is listed. She is an excellent negotiator and makes sure to get you the best deal.
- Staging: She organizes repairs, and she also gives you staging and photography advice.
- Maximum Exposure: Hosting open houses for you and posting an advertisement for your home on social media, where it will receive maximum exposure. She also offers a free analysis of the competitive market.
For Home Buyers
- Preferences: Finding you the dream home, she makes sure to understand your needs, styles, and preferences to get you the best deal.
- Eye for detail: Patricia has an eye for detail. She will help you through every step of the process, including negotiating any necessary repairs before the closing.
Our Take: We recommend Patricia Fritzinger as she has been serving in Goldsboro for over a decade, making her a local expert. She has sold over 555 properties until now.
» Selling your house fast in North Carolina: Find out the quick ways you can sell your North Carolina house!
- Military Expert
- Has sold over 555 properties
Patricia has a 5-stars rating on Zillow.
Patricia is licensed in North Carolina. She provides her services via The Patricia Fritzinger Real Estate Group in Goldsboro.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
For becoming a licensed member of the NAR, a real estate agent or broker has to be a certified member of a local REALTOR association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of a REALTOR in Goldsboro, NC is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average REALTOR Commission in Goldsboro, NC?
The average REALTOR commission in Goldsboro is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the US!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Goldsboro, North Carolina
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Goldsboro, NC with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Goldsboro REALTOR who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find REALTORS in Goldsboro
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Can You List Your Home on the MLS Without a REALTOR?
No. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without an agent.
You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat-Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo real estate, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
» How to Get Access to MLS: Here’s how to list on MLS without a REALTOR!
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Goldsboro, NC
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Goldsboro, NC
What is the REALTOR commission in Goldsboro?
The realtor commission in Goldsboro is between 5% to 6%.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in North Carolina?
The seller usually pays the realtor fees for both the listing agent and the buyer's agent.
Who are the top realtors in Goldsboro, North Carolina?
Glen Cornwell is the #1 Realtor in Goldsboro, NC who provides the finest services for home sellers and buyers through his firm and Houzeo's tech. Besides him, Beth Hines and Patricia Fritzinger are other good REALTORS in Goldsboro who can help locals with their real estate transactions.
- Selling a House As Is in North Carolina: Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house as is in North Carolina
- How to Sell a House By Owner in North Carolina: Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in North Carolina: If you wish to sell your house fast in North Carolina, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best 11 who can help you!
- Top Real Estate Agents: Home selling can be daunting, but with the right real estate agent you can sell your house at the right price and in the right way. Check out the top agents who can help you!
- Real Estate Companies in North Carolina: Good real estate companies provide modern solutions to the modern home seller. Click to know what they do!
- Real Estate Websites in North Carolina: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
Related: Realtor in Goldsboro NC, Best Realtors in Goldsboro NC, best realtor in Goldsboro NC, realtor Goldsboro NC, Goldsboro real estate agents, realty Goldsboro NC, Goldsboro realty companies, Goldsboro realtorsUncategorized