The median home price in Kansas increased by 16.4% in August 2022 to reach $396,100. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may struggle to sell their home without help. With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Kansas, you can find the right individual for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
Reviews: Top REALTOR in Kansas
1. Eddie Davis
BEST FOR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
Why Eddie Davis is #3: Eddie Davis, a Realtor who operates in Kansas and Missouri, has extensive knowledge about the local real estate market. He is e-Pro certified by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), which means that he uses technology to improve the real estate services provided by him.
FlatFeeGuy.com: In 2004, Eddie Davis established a flat fee MLS listing service, FlatFeeGuy.com. Through his real estate company, Eddie aims to make the real estate process easier for his clients.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee MLS Packages: Eddie provides three full-service flat fee MLS packages. Each package includes with a yard sign, a combination lockbox, showings scheduler, unlimited updates, unlimited open house postings, lead forwarding, seller reports and a 12-months listing term.
- MLS Offers: This offer management system sends all the offers on your listing directly to your. It allows you to accept, counter and reject offers.
- Full Automation: With Houzeo’s advanced technology, Eddie is able to offer full automation to his clients. This means you get to manage your listing digitally.
- Other Benefits: By choosing real estate agent Eddie Davis for your home sale, you get an automated showings scheduler, along with a yard sign and combination lockbox. You even get to make unlimited changes to your listing and and post about open houses.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: Home buyers can search for listings on Houzeo’s website. They can even sort the listings by home type, price, and virtual tour availability.
- Closing Cost Calculator: You can use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate your expenses in purchasing your home.
Our Take: We recommend Eddie because he has spent over 17 years in the real estate industry and has mastered the art of negotiation. As an e-PRO certified agent, Eddie is one of the most tech-savvy Realtors who makes real estate easy for his clients.
» Eddie Davis Realtor: Check out the services offered by Eddie Davis via Houzeo.com
- Mastered selling residential properties in Missouri and Kansas
- REALTOR who also provides financial services
- e-Pro certified by the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Eddie Davis, Real Estate Agent: Eddie has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Eddie covers the following MLS’ in Missouri and Kansas:
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (HeartLand MLS)-MO
- Mid America Regional Information Systems Inc. MLS-MO
- Southern Missouri Regional MLS-MO
- Heartland MLS-KS
- South Central Kansas MLS-KS
- Sunflower Association of REALTORS-KS
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
To become a licensed member of the NAR, real estate agents or brokers have to be certified members of a local realtor association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of a Realtor in Kansas is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Kansas?
The average Realtor commission in Kansas is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the U.S
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $229!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Kansas?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Kansas with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR who specializes in that type of sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Kansas Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Kansas
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Alternatives to Top Realtors
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Homie||$3500 flat fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate agents.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check out our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Check out some of the Houzeo reviews and how it has helped customers around the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Kansas?
The SELELR has to pay the REALTOR fees in Kansas.
How is the real estate market in Kansas?
Home prices in Kansas were up 8.3% year-over-year in November. At the same time, the number of homes sold fell 30.1% and the number of homes for sale fell 22.8%.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Selling a House By Owner in Kansas: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House in Kansas
- Highest and Best Offer: Have multiple offers? Click to see what you can do!
- How to Price Your Home For Sale: Check out the 6 best ways to price your home for sale.
- Creative Ways to Market a House: Marketing the home is very important! Here are 18 ways to promote your house.
- Selling a House As Is in Kansas: If you want to sell your house without incurring any repair charges, then check out this blog on the ‘as-is’ approach.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Kansas: Best Cash Companies in Kansas help you maximize your profits!
- Low Commission Real Estate Agents: Sell your home with the best REALTORS at a low commission.
- Closing Costs: What are closing costs? See what are the typical closing costs and find out whether closing costs are negotiable.
- Closing Costs for Buyers: What are the closing costs as a buyer? Check whether buyer closing costs are tax deductible.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers in Kansas: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in Kansas
- For Sale By Owner Contract Kansas: Check out how to create a contract for an FSBO transaction in Kansas.
Related: realtor Kansas, realtor ks, realtor in Kansas, realtors Kansas, realtor commission Kansas, ks realtors, Kansas licensed realtors, top realtors Kansas, licensed realtors in Kansas, realtor commission in Kansas, best realtor in Kansas, realtor lookup Kansas, realtor percentage in Kansas, luxury realtors in Kansas, average realtor commission Kansas, who pays realtor commission in Kansas, how much is the realtor commission in Kansas, realtor fees Kansas, realtor In Kansas
Related: kansas realtors, Kansas realtors, best Kansas realtors, Kansas realtor, ks real estate, ralph harvey list with freedom, list with freedom ralph harvey, ralph harvey listwithfreedom.com, ralph harvey listwithfreedom.com inc, top kansas realtors, top realtor in kansas, ashley cusack zillow, kathleen williams realtor, ashley cusack bhhs ewm realty, tricia priest coldwell banker, kathleen williams realtor Baltimore, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, fizber reviews, best time to sell a home in Kansas, staging your home to sell, home staging companies in Kansas, what are average closing costs in Kansas, sellers closing costs Kansas, seller closing cost calculator Kansas, title insurance Kansas, kansas home inspection, kansas mortgage lenders, preapproval mortgage, fsbo ks, flipping houses in kansas, kansas real estate market