The home prices in Kissimmee, FL increased by 15% to reach a median price of $345,000 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL
|Best REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Randal Longo||Full Service REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Robert Slack||Best for Listing||✅||✅||4.9 / 5.0|
|3. Ben Crosby||Best for Commercial Properties||✅||❌||NA|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL
1. Randal Longo
- Experience: 12+ years
- Covers all major FL MLS
- 5.0/5.0 (103 Reviews)
Why Randal Longo is #1: Randal Longo is a Realtor from Florida. He covers all the major MLS’ and has an excellent customer rating. He has been in the real estate industry for more than 12 years.
Keys Realty Defined: Randal Longo’s company offers real estate services at a discounted fee. Through Houzeo, he provides Flat Fee MLS listing services to home sellers in Florida.
For Home Sellers
- Save on High Listing Commission: Randal Longo offers his services through Houzeo’s plans typically for a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Quick Listing: Randal offers his services 100% online through Houzeo. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Sellers: Home sellers can gauge the estimated closing costs to know how much they can save by listing with Randal Longo.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search Feature: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Buyers: Home buyers can use this feature to know the approximate closing fees they need to pay at the close.
Our Take: Randal Longo is our top pick as a REALTOR in Florida because his services deliver an unbeatable combination of savings and tech features to home sellers and home buyers.
» List with Randal: Check out the services offered by Randal via Houzeo.com.
- Randal Longo has sold 435 properties in the last 12 months.
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars in commission.
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
Randal Longo has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Randal Longo covers the following MLS’ in Florida:
Keys West MLS-FL, Martin MLS-FL, Northeast Florida MLS-FL, Southeast Florida MLS-FL, and Stellar MLS-FL.
2. Robert Slack, Robert Slack LLC
- Experience: 10+ years
- 4.9/5 (413 Reviews)
About: Robert Slack is a REALTOR in Florida. He specializes in listing, relocation, title, etc. Robert and his team has sold over 1210 properties in the last 12 months.
Robert Slack, LLC: A real estate firm in Ocala, Robert Slack, LLC, has a special business strategy to get rid of lead generation and marketing barriers so that their agents can concentrate on what they do best: show and sell homes.
For Home Sellers
- An Organized 7-Step Approach: From listing through closing, every step of this thorough procedure is covered, including marketing and negotiations.
- The Option to Select an Agent: The seller is free to choose any agent they want.
For Home Buyers
- Detailed Plan: To make it easier for buyers to find their new home, Robert Slack LLC has developed a 7-step process that includes financing and completing an offer.
Our Take: We recommend Robert Slack because of his responsiveness and professionalism. His understanding of the real estate market helps his clients make their real estate transactions as easy and painless as possible.
Flat Fee MLS: See how Houzeo stacks up against other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Ocala, FL.
- Robert Slack, LLC has become one of Florida’s most progressive Real Estate Brokerages.
- He is the founder of Robert Slack LLC.
Robert Slack has a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 on Zillow.
Robert Slack is licensed in Florida. He provides his primary services with the Robert Slack LLC team, covering a few cities in Florida.
3. Ben Crosby, Crosby & Associates
- Experience: 40+ years
- > 40 Years of experience
- No credible sources were found.
About: Realtor Ben Crosby is based in Florida. Over the years of his career, he has obtained real estate licenses for many states including Florida, Georgia, Virginia, etc. Now, he primarily works in Florida and specializes in commercial properties, seller agent representation, and more.
Crosby & Associates: It is a company that helps individuals with purchasing and investing in commercial properties. Crosby & Associates also helps home sellers to sell their property through their unique marketing methods.
For Home Sellers
- Comparative Market Analysis: Home sellers can use this comprehensive analysis to assess the market value of their property.
- Marketing Plan: For sellers, Ben Crosby and his colleagues develop a customized marketing strategy to achieve maximum visibility and draw in possible purchasers.
For Home Buyers
- Property Search Feature: On their website, Florida residents can look for their new dream home.
- Unique Inventory of Properties: At Crosby & Associates, buyers can find many types of properties for sale. They have residential houses, commercial buildings, self-storage units, properties for medical use, agriculture, etc. in their inventory.
Our Take: We recommend Ben Crosby for the unique real estate services he provides to home sellers and buyers. With 40 years of experience in the field, Ben Crosby is especially invaluable to people who want to invest and purchase commercial properties.
Real Estate Companies in Florida: Best Realtors work with the top companies, check out the best near you!
- Has sold more than 240 commercial properties.
- Member, Central Florida Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Florida and Georgia Chapters Realtors Land Institute.
- Member Georgia Association of Realtors & Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- CCIM Designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- ALC Designation (Accredited Land Consultant)
We could not find enough credible reviews/ratings for Ben Crosby.
Ben Crosby is licensed in Florida. With Crossby & Associates, he offers his services in Florida.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a REALTOR in Kissimmee, FL is open to various professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Kissimmee, FL?
The average REALTOR commission in Kissimmee, Florida is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Kissimmee, FL with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find REALTORS in Kissimmee
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL
Who are the best REALTORS in Kissimmee, FL?
The #1 Realtor in Kissimmee, FL is Randal Longo who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers through Houzeo's tech. Apart from him, the other good realtors are Robert Slack and Ben Crosby.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Florida?
The seller generally pays the REALTOR fees.
What is the average REALTOR commission in Kissimmee, FL?
The average REALTOR commission in Kissimmee is between 5% to 6%.
Related: hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, realtors in Kissimmee Florida, realtors in Kissimmee, realtors Kissimmee fl, best realtors in, Kissimmee Florida, realtor Kissimmee, realtor Kissimmee fl, Kissimmee realtor,
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Florida: Home sellers who wish to sell their homes should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Florida: If you wish to sell your house fast in Florida, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best ones who can help you!
- Real Estate Websites in Florida: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
- Selling a House As Is In Florida: Know how to sell your Florida home in its existing condition.