The Florida housing market is finally cooling off. Mortgage rates will remain elevated throughout the first few months of 2023. The process can be overwhelming if you’re looking for a home or getting ready to sell your own.
With our rankings of the 5 best REALTORS in Lake City, FL, you can find the right one for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
- A REALTOR is a licensed real estate professional who is also a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- All REALTORS are real estate agents, but all real estate agents are not REALTORS.
- REALTORS typically charge a 6% commission.
- You can SAVE thousands in commissions with Flat Fee MLS Listings and Discount Real Estate Brokers.
Here is the list of the 5 best REALTORS in Lake City, FL
🏅 Rankings: Top 5 REALTORS in Lake City, FL
- Randal Longo: Best for Home Sellers
- Andrew Duncan: Best for Home Sellers
- Veronica Figueroa: Best for Luxury Properties
- Nancy Batchelor: Luxury Home Specialist
- Kristy Darragh: Luxury Home Specialist
Reviews: Best REALTORS in Lake City, FL
1. Randal Longo
BEST FOR HOME SELLERS
Randal Longo is a Realtor licensed in Florida. He offers full-service packages via Keys Realty Redefined and Houzeo.
Keys Realty Redefined offers a full-service package at a discounted price. You can sell your home at a 4.8% total commission.
👉 Our Take: Randal Longo is our top pick as a REALTOR in Florida because his services deliver an unbeatable combination of savings and tech features to home sellers and home buyers.
» List with Randal: Check out the services offered by Randal via Houzeo.com.
You should choose Randal Longo as your Realtor because:
- Buyer Rebate: When you buy with Keys Realty Redefined, they will rebate 1/3 of the buyer agent commission.
- Transaction Sides: Randal Longo has sold 435+ properties in the last 12 months.
- Houzeo Agent Advantage: Access to a 100% online platform that facilitates easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and offers.
We found no red flags with Realtor Randal Longo. Randal has a stellar reputation among the broker community.
Realtor Randal Longo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 stars out of 5.0 from a total of 137 reviews on Houzeo.com
2. Andrew Duncan
BEST FOR HOME SELLERS
Andrew Duncan is a REALTOR licensed in Florida. He is the founder of The Duncan Duo.
Andrew is not a discount real estate broker. So you can expect to pay a full commission of 5 – 6% if opt to sell or buy with Andrew Duncan.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor Andrew Duncan to home sellers who want to sell their property quickly.
Duncan Duo is a decent option when you are buying or selling a property.
- Guaranteed Home Sale Program: Through this program, Duncan and his team will sell your home in 14 days. If it stays unsold after 14 days, then the company will purchase your property with an instant cash offer.
- Transaction Sides: Andrew has sold over 407 properties in the last 12 months.
- Ranked for 5 consecutive years in the Inc. magazine as one of America’s Fastest Growing Privately Owned companies.
- Ranked in the top 5 in the RE/Max Dynamic System.
- Got featured in RE/MAX Above Magazine, St Pete Times, ABC Action News, Florida Realtor Magazine, The Tampa Tribune, Realtor Magazine, 970 Fox News WFLA, and Tampa Bay’s 10.
Before opting for The Duncan Duo you should know they have a few red flags.
- Not 100% Online: Duncan Duo is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming.
- Customer Experience: Seller experiences were not great according to a few past customers of The Duncan Duo.
Andrew Duncan has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating from 326 total reviews on Zillow.
3. Veronica Figueroa
BUYER CONSULTANT SPECIALIST
Veronica Figueroa is a renowned REALTOR and owner of The Figueroa Team. She is affiliated with eXp Realty.
Veronica is not a discount real estate broker. So you can expect to pay a full commission of 5 – 6% if opt to sell or buy with the Figueroa Team.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Veronica for her expertise in real estate negotiations and knowledge of the local market.
The Figueroa Team consists of local experts providing services for both home sellers and buyers.
- Guaranteed Home Sale Program: Through this program, Veronica and her team will sell your home in 34 days. If it stays unsold after 34 days, the company will purchase your property with an instant cash offer.
- Immediate Buyout Program: You get a quick and competitive offer for your home. This helps you skip the hassle of home improvements, cleanups and extra commissions.
- Transaction Sides: Veronica has sold over 144 properties in the last 12 months. She and her team served 2,000+ families and clients and closed over 646 million in sales volume until now.
- Veronica is one of only 20 agents in the country to serve on the Zillow Agent Advisory Board.
- 2015 ORRA TOP PRODUCER CLUB – GOLD
- NAHREP Top 100 Nationwide- Ranking #23 in the US.
- RE/MAX Hall of FAME Award – 2014, 2015, 2016
- RE/MAX 100 % Award – 2012, 2013
- Wall Street Journal Top 1,000 Realtors 2016
- Orlando Hot 100 Realtors- 2016
- Orlando Board of Realtor – Community Award 2013
- Voted Who’s Who in East Orlando Real Estate 2012-2015
- Powerful Business Woman – Insight Magazine Top 10% 2008-2015
In our research we found no red flags with Veronica Figueroa. She has a great reputation within the REALTORS community.
Veronica Figueroa has a 5 out of 5-star rating from 1225 reviews on Zillow.
4. Nancy Batchelor
LUXURY HOME SPECIALIST
Nancy Batchelor is a REALTOR and the founder of The Nancy Batchelor team. It is affiliated with Compass real estate group.
Nancy and her team are not discount real estate brokers. So you can expect the full commission of 5% – 6% if you opt to list or buy with Nancy.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Nancy Batchelor for her experience in the real estate market which makes her a local expert.
Nancy Batchelor provides real estate services in affiliation with Compass Realty.
- Local Expert: Nancy and her team have helped over 1000 families buy/sell their homes. She is the local market expert.
- Concierge Program: Compass concierge is a program that offers other value additions to your property like home staging, painting, and renovations. You won’t be charged until your house is sold.
- Transaction Sides: Nancy has closed over $408 Million in sales until now.
In our research, we found no red flags with Realtor Nancy Batchelor. She has a great reputation within the REALTORS community.
Nancy has an “Excellent” 5 out of 5-star rating from 326 total reviews on Zillow
5. Kristy Darragh
LUXURY HOMES SPECIALIST
Kristy Darragh is a REALTOR in Tampa, FL. She specializes in selling luxury homes, relocation, and staging. Kristy is affiliated with Florida Executive Realty.
For Home Sellers
- Technology: Kristy and her team have incorporated cutting-edge technology to provide streamlined and efficient home-selling services.
For Home Buyers
- Local Market Updates: Using traditional tools such as print ads and direct mail, their team provides current market information to the buyers and keeps them up to date regarding all the latest sales and new listings.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Kristy as she is one of the top real estate agents in Florida and has unparalleled local market experience.
Transaction Sides: Over $500 Million in Sales
Achievements: Ranked #1 Real Estate Agent in Tampa for the last 25 years
Kristy Darragh has a 5-star rating on Zillow.
👎Coverage: Kristy Darragh is licensed in Florida. She provides her services via Florida Executive Realty in Tampa, Tampa Palms, Hunters Greene, Arbor Greene, West Meadows, and Wesley Chapel.
👍Rankings of Top Agents: In case Kristy doesn’t cover your zip code, you can consider other top agents in the area-
What are REALTOR Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
REALTORS can be commercial brokers, real estate agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average REALTOR Commission in Lake City, FL?
The average REALTOR commission in Lake City is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the US!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
Real Estate Agents: They are licensed professionals who represent buyers or sellers in real estate transactions. They must work independently or with a broker or a brokerage.
Real Estate Broker: Brokers are agents with experience and a license, allowed after completing additional coursework. They can either start their own brokerage or work independently as agents.
REALTOR®: REALTORs are agents or brokers that are members of NAR and follow NAR’s code of ethics. Their modes of operation and responsibilities include that of agents and/or brokers.
How to Find REALTORS in Lake City, FL
Home sellers can find the right REALTORS in Lake City, FL with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Lake City REALTOR who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find REALTORS in Lake City
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Lake City, FL
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Lake City, FL
How many REALTORS in Florida?
There are 212,772 REALTORS currently working in the state of Florida.
What are the real estate commission rates in Florida?
The average commission rate for listing agents is 2.70% of the final home price and 2.70% for buyer's agents, for a total of 5.40%.
What percentage do most REALTORS charge in Florida?
REALTOR® in Florida charge 5-6% of the sale price.
- Selling a House As Is in Florida: Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house as is in Florida
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Florida: Home sellers who wish to sell their homes should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Florida: If you wish to sell your house fast in Florida, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best ones who can help you!
- Real Estate Companies in Florida: Good real estate companies provide modern solutions to the modern home seller. Click to know what they do!
- Real Estate Websites in Florida: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
Related: realtors in lake city fl, realtors lake city fl, realtors in lake city florida, lake city fl real estate, lake city realtors, lake city fl realtors, houses for sale in lake city fl, real estatelake city fl, lake city realtors, homes for sale in lake city fl, realtor lake city fl, lake city fl realtor, lake city fl homes for sale, homes for sale lake city fl, realtor lake city, lake city realtor, hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeoUncategorized