The home prices in Laredo, TX increased by 16.7% to reach a median price of $249,000 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Laredo, TX who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Laredo, TX
|Best REALTORS in Laredo, TX||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Tod Franklin||Full Service REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Leo Saenz||Best for First-Time Home Buyers||❌||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Michelle Guerra||Military Relocation Specialist||❌||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Laredo, TX
1. Tod Franklin
- Experience: 25+ years
- Realtor in Texas
- 5.0/5.0 (132 reviews)
Why Tod Franklin is #2: Tod Franklin is a Realtor in Texas offering flat fee MLS services and full-service brokerage for residential real estate properties. Tod has over 25 years of experience in technology, finance, and marketing, which makes him a seller favorite.
DFWCityhomes: Tod Franklin’s DFWCityhomes was founded in 2004, when he decided to own and manage real estate. After re-establishing it as a real estate brokerage, Tod realigned the services to focus on a reduced fee model that could compete with the traditional full-service approach to home selling.
For Home Sellers
- List for a Flat Fee of $349: As one of the best Realtors in Texas, Tod can help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
- 100% Automation: With Houzeo’s technology, Tod can help you manage your listing 100% online. Houzeo Showings for managing showing appointments online, Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo DigiTransact for closing are some other hi-tech features that Tod can provide you via Houzeo.
- Onsite Consultation: Tod’s team meets you at your home for the initial consultation. They understand your home selling requirements and suggest the best approach for selling your home quickly.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate: Tod offers a 1% buyer rebate as an incentive for home buyers. This is subject to certain conditions being met.
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Tod Franklin as he is one of the most preferred Texas Realtors. His knowledge of the real estate market in Texas, combined with his friendly approach, ensure a smooth real estate journey for his clients.
» Tod Franklin, DFWCityhomes: Check out the services offered by Tod via Houzeo.com
- Tod Franklin has sold 89 properties over the last 12 months in Texas
- Has done over $313 million worth of transactions
- Sold over 901 properties over a period of 15 years
Tod Franklin Realtor: Tod Franklin has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Realtor Tod Franklin covers the following MLS’ in Texas:
- Metrotex (DFW Area)
- GEPAR (El Paso Area)
- HAR (Houston Area)
- ABOR (Austin Area)
- CCAR (Corpus Christi Area)
- SABOR (San Antonio Area)
- CTX (Central Area)
- GTAR (Tyler Area)
2. Leo Saenz, Better Homes and Gardens Real estate Saenz & Associates
- Experience: 7+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (69 reviews)
Why Leo Saenz is #2: Leo Saenz is a REALTOR in Laredo, TX. He has been providing real estate services for 7 years. He provides his services via Better homes and gardens real estate. He specializes in first-time home buyers, residential properties, etc.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate: Since 1978, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has been providing real estate services. The agency has grown to include nearly 13,000 sales associates in 400 offices across the United States, as well as globally.
For Home Sellers
- Interactive Pricing Tool: Discover how much you can list your house for quickly using cutting-edge tools and sales data. Adapt the estimate to the special characteristics of your house.
- Marketing: Your REALTOR can assist you in determining the appropriate pricing and creating a thorough marketing strategy because they have in-depth local knowledge and the expertise required to provide you with a detailed appraisal.
For Home Buyers
- Search Features: You can narrow down your search by finding homes based on location, size, cost, and a variety of other factors. You can also obtain thorough school info.
- Account benefits: You may store your tailored searches and favorite properties when you establish an account. You will also be notified as soon as new homes that suit your preferences
Our Take: We recommend Leo Saenz as he is a Laredo native, knowing all surrounding areas well, which makes him a local expert. He is known for his knowledge and is recommended by clients for the same.
» Flat Fee MLS in Texas: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee Listing services in Texas.
- CRS (Certified ResidentialSpecialist)
- GRI (Graduated Realtor Institute)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representation)
Leo Saenz has a 5-star rating on Zillow
Leo Saenz is licensed in Texas. He provides his services through Better home and gardens real estate in Laredo, Webb County, etc.
3. Michelle Guerra, REMAX Real Estate
- Experience: 7+ months
- 5.0/5.0 (46 reviews)
Why Michelle Guerra is #3: Michelle Guerra is a REALTOR in Laredo, TX. She has been providing real estate services for the past 7 years. She specializes in military relocation, foreclosure, staging, etc.
Remax Real Estate Service: Full-service real estate firm Remax Real Estate Service caters to both residential and business clientele. From a single office that opened in Denver, Colorado, in 1973, RE/MAX, LLC, a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, has expanded into one of the top worldwide real estate franchisors, with more than 135,000 agents in more than 115 countries and territories.
For Home Sellers
- Automated Valuation Model (AVM): An AVM is a computer-generated program that determines a home’s value using historical, open-source sales data and trends. See the AVM estimates for your home by entering an address. Remember that these are just estimates and that there are large variations among national AVMs.
- Free Comparative Market Analysis Report: A free report specifically created by one of their professionals compares your house to recently sold or similarly priced properties in your community.
For Home Buyers
- Mobile App: Search all available listings in the area, save searches to revisit later, and favorite homes you love — all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet. The app syncs to your account in real time, ensuring your preferences are easily accessible.
- Interactive Map Search: Location plays an important role in the home-buying process. Use the map search available on the website to view homes located in or near the area you love.
Our Take: We recommend Michelle Guerra as she can help guide you through the nuances of the local market. She has helped hundreds of clients buy/sell their property.
» How to Sell Your House Fast in Texas: Check out the quick ways to sell your Texas home!
- Remax Hall of Fame award
- Remax Platinum 2018 -2021
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
Michelle Guerra has a 5-star rating on Zillow
Michelle is licensed in Texas. She provides her services via Remax Real Estate in Laredo, TX.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a REALTOR in Laredo, TX is open to various professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Laredo, TX?
The average REALTOR commission in Laredo, Texas is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Laredo, TX
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Laredo, TX with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find REALTORS in Laredo
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Laredo, TX
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Laredo, TX
Who are the best REALTORS in Laredo, TX?
The #1 Realtor in Laredo, TX is Tod Franklin who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers through Houzeo's tech. Apart from him, the other good realtors are Leo Saenz and Michelle Guerra.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Texas?
The seller generally pays the REALTOR fees.
What is the average REALTOR commission in Laredo, TX?
The average REALTOR commission in Laredo is between 5% to 6%.
Related: hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, realtors in Laredo texas, realtors in Laredo, realtors Laredo tx, Laredo realtors, Laredo tx realtors, Laredo realtor, realtor Laredo tx, realtor Laredo, realtor Laredo texas, Laredo texas real estate, realty Laredo tx, Laredo tx real estate, real estate in Laredo, real estate Laredo tx
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Texas: Home sellers who wish to sell their homes should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Texas: If you wish to sell your house fast in Texas, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best ones who can help you!
- Real Estate Websites in Texas: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
- Selling a House As Is In Texas: Know how to sell your Texas home in its existing condition.