The median home price in Nevada increased by 12% in August 2022 to reach $446,108. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may struggle to sell their home without help.
With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Nevada, you can find the right individual for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
Reviews: Best Nevada REALTOR
1. Jared Andrew English
About: Jared Andrew English is a Realtor who specializes in residential real estate online. He is well-known for his professional knowledge in negotiations, staging, and pricing. He has extensive experience in selling his own investment properties across the Western United States.
Congress Realty: Founded by Jared English in 2002, Congress Realty is a licensed MLS real estate brokerage operating in Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
For Home Sellers
- Save Thousands in Commissions: Congress Realty offers MLS listing packages for a small flat fee. You can save thousands in agent commissions. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites.
- Cutting-edge Technology: Through Houzeo.com’s advanced features, Jared can offer you 100% online listing management, online showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search: You can search for features properties and FSBO listings on the website.
- Direct Contact: Contact the seller directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Closing Cost Calculator: You can use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate your expenses in purchasing your home.
Our Take: We recommend Jared as he has excellent reviews with multiple 5-star ratings under his belt. With over 19 years of experience, Jared is a pro in getting his clients the best deals.
» Jared English, Congress Realty: Check out the services offered by Jared via Houzeo.com
- Excellent customer service
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars in commission
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
Andrew English, Congress Realty: Find out more about Jared Andrew English
Congress Realty Reviews: Jared English has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty, Jared English offers services in 12 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Alaska MLS-AK
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Central Arizona BOR MLS-AZ
- Lake Havasu MLS – AZ-AZ
- MLS of Southern Arizona-AZ
- Northern Arizona AOR MLS-AZ
- Prescott AOR MLS-AZ
- Sedona-Verde Valley Association of REALTORS MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- White Mountain AOR MLS-AZ
- Yuma MLS-AZ
- California Regional MLS-CA
- MetroList MLS-CA
- Coeur d’Alene MLS-ID
- Intermountain MLS-ID
- Snake River MLS-ID
- Utah Real Estate MLS-ID
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) MLS-LA
- Billings AOR MLS-MT
- Montana Regional MLS-MT
- Greater Las Vegas AOR (GLVAR) MLS-NV
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS-NV
- Greater Albuquerque AOR (SWMLS) MLS-NM
- Las Cruces AOR MLS-NM (Southern New Mexico Multiple Listing Service)
- Realtors Association of New Mexico MLS-NM
- Santa FE MLS-NM
- Regional MLS-OR
- ABOR MLS-TX
- Central Texas MLS-TX
- EL Paso MLS-TX
- HAR MLS-TX
- NTREIS MLS-TX
- SABOR MLS-TX
- Utah Real Estate MLS-UT
- Northwest MLS-WA
- Regional MLS-WA
- Spokane MLS-WA
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in Nevada is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Nevada?
The average Realtor commission in Nevada is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Real Estate Commission Nevada: Know what the average real estate commission in Nevada is!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Nevada?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Nevada with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding an Nevada Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Nevada
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Nevada
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Nevada Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
» Flat Fee Real Estate Nevada: Check out the best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Nevada.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ How to Sell a House By Owner in Nevada: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Cash Home Buyers in Nevada: Check our rankings of the top cash companies in NV!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Good REALTORS in Nevada can make selling a house a cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best REALTOR in Nevada?
The best REALTOR in Nevada is Jared Andrew English who is partnered with Houzeo.
What are the real estate commission rates in Nevada?
The average commission rate for listing agents is 2.48% of the final home price and 2.54% for buyer's agents, for a total of 5.02%.
Who pays the REALTOR FEES in Nevada?
The SELLER pays the REALTOR fees in Nevada.
- Selling My Home Fast for Cash Nevada: Know how to sell your house in Nevada quickly and for the most cash.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Nevada: Know the best time to put your Nevada home for sale.
- Seller Disclosure Nevada: Learn how to ace your disclosure process.
- Home Staging Companies in Nevada: Home Staging Companies can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers. Know how.
- Real Estate Photography Nevada: Make your home stand out with the best listing photos.
- Sellers Closing costs Nevada: Know how much you will pay as a seller in Nevada.
- Nevada Real Estate Websites: Check our rankings of the best real estate websites in Nevada.
Recommended for Buyers
- Foreclosure Meaning: An in-depth guide.
- Title Insurance Coverage in Nevada: Know everything about title-insurance in the home-buying process.
- Nevada Home Inspector: Check our rankings of the best home inspectors in Nevada.
- Appraisal fee in Nevada: Know how much you need to pay for a home-appraisal in Nevada.
- Mortgage Companies in Nevada: Check our rankings of the best mortgage companies in Nevada.
Related Keywords: nevada realtors, realtors in nevada, how much do realtors make in nevada, realtor in nevada, how to become realtor in nevada, realtor fees in nevada, how much commission does a realtor make in nevada, how to get a realtor license in nevada, how to get a realtor license in nevada, becoming a realtor in nevada, coldwell banker nevada, keller williams nevada, exp realty nevada, realtor nv, nevada realtor, realtor nevada, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, selling home as is in nevada, inheritance tax in nevada selling property, staging home for sale, calculating closing costs for seller in nevada, cash offer for my house in nevada, fsbo nevada, real estate companies in nevada