The median home price in New Hampshire increased by 16.4% in August 2022 to reach $224,800. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may struggle to sell their home without help.
With our rankings of the best REALTORS in New Hampshire, you can sell your house fast and ease your real estate process.
Reviews: Best New Hampshire REALTORS
1. Jason Sapphire
About: Jason Saphire is a Realtor who provides Flat Fee MLS listing services. He specializes in seller/buyer agent representation services, mortgage loan assistance, auctions, and more.
EntryOnly.com: It is a licensed real estate firm that offers its flat fee MLS listing services in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
For Home Sellers
- Save on High Commission: Jason Saphire offers his services through Entry Only’s and Houzeo’s plans for a small flat fee. This will save you thousands while listing your home. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save on the buyer agent commission as well.
- Fast Listing: Jason Saphire offers his services virtually through Houzeo. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Sellers: Home sellers can gauge the estimated closing to know how much they can save by listing with Jason Saphire.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search Feature: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Make an Offer: Buyers can submit their offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Jason Saphire on Houzeo.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Buyers: Home buyers can use the closing cost calculator to know the approximate closing fees they need to pay at the close.
Our Take: We recommend Jason Saphire for the affordable services he provides to his clients. With EntryOnly.com and Houzeo.com, he provides advanced real estate transactions to satisfy the modern home seller and buyer.
» List with Jason: Check out the services offered by Jason via Houzeo.com.
- Jason Saphire has completed over 10,000 transactions.
- Recognized by REAL Trends Rankings as one of the top 5 agents in the USA for 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Boston.com, and various podcasts including Breakaway Agents and Broker Talk.
- He has listed $3.5+Billion in New England real estate market since 2006.
Jason Saphire has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars (82 reviews) on Zillow.
Jason Saphire provides his services in six states in the US. He covers the following MLS’:
- SMART MLS-CT
» Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: Check out how services of flat fee MLS companies compare to a Realtor in Connecticut.
- MREIS IDX MLS-ME
» Flat Fee MLS Maine: Check out how a Realtor’s services compare to the flat fee MLS companies in Maine.
- Berkshire County MLS-MA
- Cape Cod and Islands MLS-MA
- MLS PIN-MA
» Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: Click to know how much you can save with Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- New England Real Estate Network (NEREN) MLS-NH
» Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: Check out how a Realtor’s services compare to the flat fee MLS companies in New Hampshire.
- StateWide MLS-RI
» Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: Check out how services of flat fee MLS companies compare to a Realtor in Rhode Island.
- New England Real Estate Network-VT
» Flat Fee MLS Vermont: Check out how a Realtor’s services compare to the flat fee MLS companies in Vermont.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in New Hampshire is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in New Hampshire?
The average Realtor commission in New Hampshire is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Real Estate Agent Commission New Hampshire: Know what is the average real estate commission in New Hampshire!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in New Hampshire?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in New Hampshire with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding an New Hampshire Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in New Hampshire
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Alternatives to Top Realtors in New Hampshire
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
However, if you sell your home through a typical real estate company in New Hampshire, you have to pay high high commission fees.
» Best Flat Fee MLS Company in New Hampshire: Check our rankings.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale. Whereas, a low commission realtor charges real estate commission less than 3%.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than real estate brokers in GA.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about New Hampshire FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ How to Sell a House by Owner in New Hampshire: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Cash Buyer for Homes in New Hampshire: Check our rankings of the top cash companies in New Hampshire!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Good REALTORS in New Hampshire can make selling a house a cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Check out this Houzeo review and how it has helped customers around the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best realtor in Ohio?
As per our research, Glen Whitten is the best realtor in Ohio. Apart from him, Adam Kaufman and Melissa Palmer are well known realtors in Ohio.
How much commission does a REALTOR charge in Ohio?
The average commission of a REALTOR in Ohio is 5%-6%.
Who pays REALTOR fees in Ohio?
Sellers pay the REALTOR fees in Ohio.
Related Keywords: new hampshire realtors, realtors in new hampshire, how much do realtors make in new hampshire, realtor in new hampshire, how to become realtor in new hampshire, realtor fees in new hampshire, need to sell my house as is new hampshire, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, looking to sell my house new hampshire, taxes on selling inherited property in new hampshire, staging home for sale, closing costs in new hampshire, all cash offer new hampshire, foreclosures, title insurance coverage in nh, get preapproved for a mortgage, flat fee new hampshire, homes for sale by owner new hampshire, housing market in nh
- Sell my House for Cash in New Hampshire: Know how to sell your house fast and for the most cash.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in New Hampshire: Know when to put your New Hampshire home on sale.
- New Hampshire Real Estate Seller Disclosure Laws: Learn how to ace your disclosure process.
- Real Estate Photography in New Hampshire: Make your listing stand out with the best photos.
- How Much are Closing Costs for Seller in New Hampshire: Be prepared for the closing.
- Best Real Estate Websites New Hampshire: Check out the rankings of the best real estate websites in New Hampshire.
Recommended for Buyers
- Home Buying Process in New Hampshire: An in depth guide.
- NH Title Insurance Premium: Get to know everything about title insurance in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Home Inspector: Check our rankings of the best home inspectors in New Hampshire.
- Cost of an Appraisal in New Hampshire: Know how much you need to pay for a home appraisal in New Hampshire.
- Best Mortgage Lenders in New Hampshire: Check our rankings of the best mortgage lenders in New Hampshire.
- How to Start Flipping Houses in New Hampshire: Know everything about house flipping in New Hampshire