The median home price in New Mexico increased by 10.1% in October 2022 to reach $344,400. High prices mean sellers have to pay hefty commissions. In such a case, a home seller may struggle to sell their home without help. With our rankings, we have listed best REALTOR in New Mexico, for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
Review: Best REALTOR In New Mexico
1. Jared Andrew English
About: Jared Andrew English is a Realtor who specializes in full-service residential real estate online. He is well-known for his professional knowledge in negotiations, staging, and pricing, as verified by several 5-star reviews.
Congress Realty: Jared Andrew English founded Congress Realty, a licensed MLS real estate brokerage operating in Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington. He is additionally affiliated with Houzeo and works on multiple Flat Fee MLS listings and full-service transactions. He has excellent reviews with multiple 5-star ratings under his belt.
For Home Sellers
- Save on High Commission: Jared Andrew English offers his services through Houzeo’s plans typically for a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Fast Listing: Jared Andrew English offers his services 100% online through Houzeo. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Sellers: Home sellers can gauge the estimated closing costs to know how much they can save by listing with Jared Andrew English.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search Feature: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Make an Offer: A home buyer can submit an offer using Houzeo.com if the property is listed on Houzeo through Jared Andrew English.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Buyers: Home buyers can use the closing cost calculator to know the approximate closing fees they need to pay at the close.
Our Take: We believe that Jared Andrew English is the best realtor because of his knowledge and experience in full-service residential real estate.
- Andrew’s notable full-service transactions include subdividing an apartment community into three 8-plexes
- Selling numerous million dollar plus properties
- Negotiating through 17 offers for one listing.
Andrew has 5-star ratings on Yelp.com.
Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a Realtor in New Mexico is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in New Mexico?
The average Realtor commission in New Mexico is typically between 5 and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the U.S
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in New Mexico?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in New Mexico with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding an New Mexico Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in New Mexico
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best Realtors: Here are the top REALTORS in the US you should know!
Alternatives to Top Realtors in New Mexico
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will help you list on MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Good REALTORS in New Mexico can make selling a house a cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Check out some of the Houzeo reviews and how it has helped customers around the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the best realtor in New Mexico?
As per our research, Jared Andrew English is the best realtor in New Mexico.
How much commission does a REALTOR charge in New Mexico?
The average commission of a REALTOR in New Mexico is 5%-6%.
Who pays REALTOR fees in New Mexico?
Sellers pay the REALTOR fees in New Mexico.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
- Selling a House By Owner in New Mexico: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House in New Mexico
- Selling a House As Is in New Mexico: If you want to sell your house without incurring any repair charges, then check out this blog on the ‘as-is’ approach.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in New Mexico: Best Cash Companies in New Mexico help you maximize your profits!
- Low Commission Real Estate Agents: Sell your home with the best REALTORS at a low commission.
- Closing Costs: What are closing costs? See what are the typical closing costs and find out whether closing costs are negotiable.
- Closing Costs for Buyers: What are the closing costs as a buyer? Check whether buyer closing costs are tax deductible.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in the US.
- For Sale By Owner Contract New Mexico: Check out how to create a contract for an FSBO transaction in New Mexico.
Related Keywords: New Mexico realtors, realtors in New Mexico, how much do realtors make in New Mexico, realtor in New Mexico, how to become realtor in New Mexico, realtor fees in New Mexico, how much commission does a realtor make in New Mexico, how to get a realtor license in New Mexico, how to get a realtor license in New Mexico, becoming a realtor in New Mexico, realtor nm, New Mexico realtor, realtor New Mexico, New Mexico realtors, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo.
Related Keywords: fizber reviews, best time to sell a home in new mexico, staging your home to sell, home staging companies in new mexico, what are average closing costs in new mexico, sellers closing costs new mexico, seller closing cost calculator new mexico, title insurance new mexico, new mexico home inspection, new mexico mortgage lenders, preapproval mortgage, fsbo nm, flipping houses in new mexico, new mexico real estate market.