» Jump To: Rankings: Best Realtors | Reviews: Top 3 REALTORS in Orlando, FL | What are REALTOR Agents? | What is the Average REALTOR Commission? | Realtor vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker | How to Find a REALTOR? | Final Word | FAQs
The median home price in Orlando increased to $360,000, despite the slowing market. With high home prices and high commissions, home sellers need the correct approach to selling their property.
With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Orlando, FL you can find the right person for a smooth and hassle-free real estate transaction.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Orlando, FL
|Best REALTORS in Orlando||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Randal Longo||Best Customer Service|
|2. Eve Metlis||Best For Listing Services|
|3. Nicole Van Treese||Best For Luxury Homes|
Reviews: Top REALTORS in Orlando, FL
1. Randal Longo, Keys Realty Defined
Why Randal Longo is #1: Randal Longo is a Realtor from Florida. He covers all the major MLS’ and has an excellent customer rating. He has been in the real estate industry for more than 12 years.
Keys Realty Defined: Randal Longo’s company offers real estate services at a discounted fee. Through Houzeo, he provides Flat Fee MLS listing services to home sellers in Florida.
For Home Sellers
- Save on High Listing Commission: Randal Longo offers his services through Houzeo’s plans typically for a small flat fee. This will save you thousands. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Quick Listing: Randal offers his services 100% online through Houzeo. Listing is easy and changes are fast. So you can focus on what is most important – your sale.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Sellers: Home sellers can gauge the estimated closing costs to know how much they can save by listing with Randal Longo.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search Feature: Buyers can contact you directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Closing Costs Calculator for Buyers: Home buyers can use this feature to know the approximate closing fees they need to pay at the close.
Our Take: Randal Longo is our top pick as a REALTOR in Florida because his services deliver an unbeatable combination of savings and tech features to home sellers and home buyers.
» List with Randal: Check out the services offered by Randal via Houzeo.com.
- Randal Longo has sold 435 properties in the last 12 months.
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars in commission.
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers.
Randal Longo has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Randal Longo covers the following MLS’ in Florida:
Keys West MLS-FL, Martin MLS-FL, Northeast Florida MLS-FL, Southeast Florida MLS-FL, and Stellar MLS-FL.
2. Eve Metlis, Watson Realty Corp.
Why Eve Metlis is #2: Eve Metlis is a real estate broker based in Florida that provides services to home sellers and home buyers. She specializes in new construction, single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and new construction. She has also worked with many reputed relocation companies like Walt Disney, NBC Universal, and many more.
Eve Metlis Team, Watson Realty Corp: Eve’s team works under Watson Realty Corp., a family-owned reputed real estate company in Florida. Their qualified agents provide real estate services to clients through their regional offices spread across Florida.
For Home Sellers
- Detailed Evaluation & Plan: Realtor Eve Metlis provides a thorough home evaluation to create the right plan for the home seller.
- Advanced Marketing Strategy: A listed property will get maximum exposure on social media and various other virtual platforms with its marketing plan.
- Known for Fast Sales: Houses listed by Eve Metlis spend an average of 7 days in the market before they are sold. She is known amongst her clients for closing deals quickly without compromising on the quality of services.
For Home Buyers
- Dedicated Website for Home Search: Eve Metlis provides an independent website for home buyers to look for their future homes. It is updated with all the latest listings.
- Home Search Engine: To avoid scrolling through all the listings, this feature allows the home buyer to add their requirements and obtain the types of properties they are interested in. As a user, you can even ‘save’ the search to get updates about it on your email ID.
Our Take: We recommend Eve Metlis as her expertise in the Florida real estate market leads to quick sales for home sellers and great deals for home buyers.
» Flat Fee MLS Orlando: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Orlando, FL.
- TOP LISTING AGENT AWARD at her company for 7 consecutive years.
- Realtor Institute (GRI) designation, the Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, the Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS), and Transnational Referral Certified (TRC) agent.
- 49 sales in the last 12 months.
Eve Metlis has a 5-star rating (93 reviews) on Zillow.
Eve Metlis is licensed in Florida, and she provides her services in Central Florida specifically in Orlando.
3. Nicole Van Treese, Sundial Real Estate
About: Nicole Van Treese is a real estate broker based in Florida. As a REALTOR, she provides her services through Sundial Real Estate. Nicole has worked with experienced sellers, military personnel, investors, and other diverse groups throughout her career.
Sundial Real Estate: Started by Nicole, Sundial Real Estate helps home sellers and home buyers with their real estate transactions. Nicole’s certifications as a military specialist and luxury homes specialist help Sundial Real Estate provide unique services to their clients.
For Home Sellers
- Organized 7-Step Approach: This step-by-step plan includes everything from listing to selling the home. It covers marketing, negotiations, and everything else a home seller will need during the sale.
- Option to Choose an Agent: A home seller can choose their own real estate agent to help them with their sale.
- Home Evaluation Tool: This tool allows a homeowner to check the estimated value of their property before they decide to sell it.
For Home Buyers
- Detailed Plan: Sundial Real Estate has created a 7-step approach for home buyers to help them find their new home conveniently. It covers everything from financing to finalizing an offer.
- Home Search Tool: This tool allows home buyers to search properties on their website. It segregates the listings based on their status, whether active or inactive.
Our Take: We recommend Nicole Van Treese as she was ranked in the Top 50 by Realtrends in 2021. With her experience in the field, she can help her clients to sell or buy a house without any problem.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Florida.
- Sold over 700 properties throughout her career.
- Luxury Homes Certification (LHC), Florida Military Specialist (FMS), and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®).
- Sold 51 properties in the last 12 months.
Nicole Van Treese REALTOR has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating (96 reviews) on Zillow.
Nicole Van Treese is licensed in Florida, with Sundial Real Estate she serves select areas in Florida.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
Membership to be a Realtor in Orlando, FL is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Orlando, FL?
The average Realtor commission in Orlando is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and firm they work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Orlando, FL?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Orlando, FL with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR who specializes in that type of sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Las Vegas Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Orlando
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top Realtors in Orlando
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you.
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|SimpleShowing||1% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|Redefy||$3500 Flat Fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Florida: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee real estate agents, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to choose a REALTOR in Orlando?
A home seller can choose a REALTOR after examining the performance of top qualified agents in the area and then select a REALTOR who can help with the real estate transaction.
How much is REALTOR Commission in Orlando, FL?
Realtor Commission in Orlando, FL is 3% for the listing agent and 2.5%-3% for the buyer agent.
Who is the best REALTOR in Orlando, Florida?
The best REALTOR in Orlando is Randal Longo. Coupled with his 12+ years of experience in the field and the services he provides, he's the best REALTOR for home sellers and buyers. Besides him, Eve Metlis and Nicole Van Treese are other reputed REALTORS who provide stellar services in Orlando.
Related: best realtors in Orlando fl, best realtors in Orlando fl area, Florida realtors Orlando fl, realtor in Orlando fl, Orlando fl realtor, best realtor in Orlando fl, realtors in Orlando Florida, realtor Orlando fl, Orlando realtors, best realtors Orlando fl, Orlando fl realtors, Watson realty corp eve metlis
Additional Resources for Home Sellers
Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Florida.
Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
Home selling can be daunting, but with the right REALTOR you can sell your house at the right price and in the right way. Check out the top REALTORS who can help you!
Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
Good real estate companies provide modern solutions to the modern home seller. Click to know what they do!
Discount Brokers near you can help you to list and sell your home and save on high commissions. Click to know how.