In Rocky Mount, the average price of a property sold last month was $200K, an increase of 10.8% from the previous year. Rocky Mount’s average sale price per square foot is $125, up 16.3% from the previous year. With our rankings of the best REALTORS in Rocky Mount, NC you may select the ideal person for a smooth and hassle-free sale.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Rocky Mount, NC
|Best REALTORS in Rocky Mount, NC||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Dan Demers||FULL-SERVICE REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. David Little||BEST FOR HOME BUYERS||✅||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Lindsay Ryan||BEST FOR LISTING||❌||❌||5.0 / 5.0|
Reviews: Top 3 REALTORS in Rocky Mount, NC
1. Dan Demers, Sell Your Home Services LLC
Why Daniel Demers is #1: Daniel (Dan) Demers is a Realtor licensed in 10 states. He has 13+ years of experience practicing the flat-fee MLS model. He even offers virtual full-service real estate services at a low commission.
Sell Your Home Services LLC: Sell Your Home Services, Dan Demers’ real estate company offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Sell Your Home Services, Daniel Demers offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers list their house on the MLS for a flat fee and save thousands of dollars in agent commissions.
- Customer Support: Known for their excellent customer service, a quarter of Sell Your Home Services business comes from client referrals.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Daniel Demers can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. You can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Schedule Showings: Home buyers can schedule showings on Sell Your Home Services’ website by adding the property address and their contact information.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Dan Demers on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Daniel J. Demers for his expertise in multiple real estate markets across the country. Working in partnership with Houzeo.com, he is focused on using technology to improve the home buyer and seller experience.
» Daniel Demers Realtor: Check out the services offered by Dan Demers via Houzeo.com
- Dan Demers Realtor is the founder of Sell Your Home Services which offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
- He is currently a licensed broker in 10 states.
- He has sold 935 properties in the last 12 months.
Daniel Demers, Sell Your Home Services: Daniel Demers has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.
Dan Demers offers his services in 10 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Birmingham MLS (GALMLS)-AL
- Mobile County MLS-AL
- Montgomery Area AOR MLS-AL
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- BRIGHT MLS-DE
- Georgia (GA) MLS-GA
- Greater Augusta MLS (GAAR)
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-GA
- Northeast Georgia MLS-GA
- MREIS IDX MLS-ME
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors (Global) MLS-NY
- New York State Alliance of MLS’s (NYSAMLS)
- OneKey MLS-NY
- Canopy MLS-NC
- Fayetteville MLS-NC (LPRMLS – Longleaf Pine Realtors MLS)
- Northeast Georgia MLS-NC
- BRIGHT MLS-PA
- Lehigh Valley MLS-PA
- Pocono MLS-PA
- West Penn MLS-PA
- Canopy MLS-SC
- Charleston Trident MLS-SC
- Coastal Carolina AOR MLS-SC
- Consolidated MLS-SC
- Greenville MLS-SC
- Pee Dee MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Western Upstate MLS-SC
- Greater Chattanooga AOR MLS-TN
- Knoxville (KAARMLS)-TN
- Memphis MLS (MAARMLS)-TN
- Nashville (RealTracs Mid) MLS-TN
2. David Little, Mark Spain Real Estate
Best for Relocation
About: David Little has been a licensed realtor in Rocky Mount, NC, since 1996, providing real estate services to the Triangle region, neighboring counties, and the entire state.
Mark Spain Real Estate: As a full-service agency, Mark Spain Real Estate provides the best, most tailored options to meet your requirements.
- Open House Assistance: Under this program, the seller’s listing may be eligible for flyers, an open house visit, and a yard sign.
Our Take: Because David Little is knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate market, we recommend him. He has made $4 billion in sales in his career. Clients also highly recommend him.
» Sell my house fast in North Carolina: See how quickly you can sell your house in North Carolina!
- For the third year in a row, I am the top-ranked Realtor in the United States in terms of closed sales.
- Crystal Phoenix Award winner from the Atlanta Board of Realtors for 20 years of membership in the multi-million dollar sales club
- The National Association of Expert Advisors named him the Real Estate Marketer of the Year.
- One of the “Top 150 Workplaces” in Atlanta, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
David Little, Realtor: David has a 5-star rating on zillow.com.
David Little is a licensed realtor who serves Peachtree City, Fayetteville, and nearby cities such as Athens, Arcade, and Bishop.
3. Lindsay Ryan, IVY Residential
BEST FOR LISTING
About: As a realtor in Rocky Mount, NC, she is dedicated to assisting families in finding homes in the Triangle. She is a property manager, relocation specialist, consultant, and buyer’s agent.
IVY Residential: Ivy Residential Concepts is a one-of-a-kind Southeast residential development firm. Because of our diverse backgrounds in design, construction, and real estate, we can offer our clients an innovative, concierge-style approach to planning and building their dream homes.
For Home Sellers
- Home Search Feature: Buyers can search for properties by city or county. They can even sort the properties based on price, pictures, and built-up area.
- Advanced Marketing: Lindsay Ryan, in collaboration with the in-house marketing and advertising agency, targets the appropriate audience using the most efficient methods.
For Home Buyers
- Home Search Feature: A buyer of real estate can find their dream home using this technology on their website. The user can filter the search results based on their requirements.
Our Take: Lindsay Ryan has experience working with both buyers and sellers. She specializes in staging and has hyperlocal knowledge, giving her an advantage. We recommend her because of her process knowledge and local knowledge.
She is an expert seller’s and buyer’s agent with an in-depth understanding of the real estate industry. Lindsay Ryan will use the most effective methods to reach the appropriate audience.
Lindsay Ryan, Realtor: Lindsay has a 5-star rating on realtor.com.
Lindsay Ryan is a real estate agent in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Angier, Apex, Bahama, Battleboro, Bear Creek, Benson, Broadway, Bullock, Butner, Cary, Cedar Grove, and Chapel Hill are her primary service areas.
What are Realtor Agents?
Realtor Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
For becoming a licensed member of the NAR, a real estate agent or broker has to be a certified member of a local realtor association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of a Realtor in Rocky Mount, NC is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average Realtor Commission in Rocky Mount, NC?
The average Realtor commission in Rocky Mount, NC is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what the average real estate commission in the US is!
REALTOR vs. Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in Rocky Mount, NC?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Rocky Mount, NC with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR who specializes in that type of sale.
We have listed the process for finding a Rocky Mount, NC Realtor who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find Realtors in Rocky Mount, NC
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
Can You List Your Home on the MLS Without a REALTOR?
No. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without an agent.
You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat-Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo real estate, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
» How to Get Access to MLS: Here’s how to list on MLS without a REALTOR!
Alternatives to Top Realtors
If saving money is the main goal, you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can not only save thousands of dollars in commissions but also take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Simple Showing||1% commission|
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Homie||$3500 flat fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate agents.
3. Sell “For Sale by Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Rocky Mount, NC: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% listing agent commission.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Frequently Asked Questions
Related: Rocky Mount NC real estate agents, Rocky Mount North Carolina real estate agents, Rocky Mount realtors, real estate agency Rocky Mount, real estate companies in Rocky Mount North Carolina
- Selling Your House as Is: If you want to sell your house without incurring any repair charges, then check out this blog on the ‘as-is’ approach.
- Sell Your Home Fast: Check out the options available for selling your house quickly.
- Discount Real Estate Brokers: Take a look at the discount REALTORS who can help you buy your dream home.