The home prices in Russellville, AR showed a steep increase to reach a median price of $283,000. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation in Russellville, AR. We have ranked Bill Johnson as the best REALTOR in Russellville, AR who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle in Russellville, AR.
Review: Best REALTOR in Russellville, AR
Bill Johnson, Realty Solution: Excellent Expertise
About: Bill Johnson, a resident Houzeo Partner, comes with an experience of 22+ years. With his unparalleled knowledge in real estate, Bill has helped 173 families sell & buy homes in 2021 itself!
Realty Solutions: Bill Johnson is the founder and owner of Realty Solutions, a real estate company operating out of California, and offers a variety of services for home sellers and homebuyers.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Sell Your Home Services, Daniel Demers offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers list their house on the MLS for a flat fee and save thousands of dollars in agent commissions.
- Customer Support: Known for their excellent customer service, a quarter of Sell Your Home Services business comes from client referrals.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Daniel Demers can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. you can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Schedule Showings: Home buyers can schedule showings on Sell Your Home Services’ website by adding the property address and their contact information.
- Submit an Offer: Buyers can even make an offer to the seller on Houzeo.com, provided the seller has listed their property via Dan Demers on Houzeo.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: Bill Johnson provides an unbeatable combination of best-in-class savings, cutting-edge technology through Houzeo, and 5-star customer support. Skip the hassle, and begin listing paperwork on Houzeo.com.
Bill Johnson Realtor: Check out the services offered by Randal Longo via Houzeo.com
- Covers all the major MLS’ in Mississippi, Georgia, California, and many other states.
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars on commission
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
Bill has a 5-Star rating on Houzeo with 66 reviews.
Bill is a licensed listing agent and REALTOR in Mississippi, Georgia, California, and many other states, that most likely covers your county.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a REALTOR in Russellville, AR is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Russellville, AR?
The average REALTOR commission in Russellville, AR is typically between 1% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Russellville, AR?
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Russellville, AR with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find REALTORS in Russellville
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Russellville, AR
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount REALTORS charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee REALTORS have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a REALTOR. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Russellville, AR
Who is the best REALTOR in Russellville, AR?
The #1 REALTOR in Russellville, AR is Bill Johnson who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers.
Are real estate commissions negotiable in Arkansas?
Yes, REALTORS commissions are negotiable in Arkansas. It's a good idea to look around and try to get a lower rate.
What is the REALTOR commission in Russellville, AR?
The REALTOR average commission in Russellville, AR is between 1% to 6%.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Russellville, AR?
The seller usually pays the REALTOR fees for both the listing agent and the buyer's agent.
Related: Realtors in Russellville, Russellville realtors, top realtors in Russellville, best realtors Russellville, Russellville realtors, realtors in Arkansas, Arkansas realtors, hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, best realtor in Russellville, Russellville realtors, Russellville realtors property search, Russellville realtor com, Russellville realtors com, greater Russellville area realtors, realtor com Russellville, realtor com Russellville county
- Flip Houses in Arkansas: Flipping houses in Arkansas is a trending real estate investment strategy. Read to know how house flipping in Arkansas works.
- How to Wholesale Real Estate in Arkansas: Investors tend to get confused between wholesaling and flipping. Read to know how wholesaling and flipping differ from each other in Arkansas.
- How Much is it to Build a House in Arkansas: Home building in Arkansas is more popular than ever. Read to know if home building is more affordable than buying a new one.
- Real Estate Companies in Arkansas: Arkansas is one of the hottest real estate markets in the country. Discover the best real estate companies in Arkansas that hire the top local REALTORS.
- Best Real Estate Websites in Arkansas: In case you do not find a REALTOR near you, reach out to the top real estate websites in Arkansas.