The home prices in San Antonio increased by 8.3% to reach a median price of $287,000 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in San Antonio, TX who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in San Antonio
|Best REALTORS in San Antonio||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Jared Andrew English||BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE|
|2. Latrisa Wyatt||BEST FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT|
|3. Shane Hamilton||STAGING EXPERT|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in San Antonio
1. Jared Andrew English
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
J. Andrew English
About: Jared Andrew English is a Realtor who specializes in residential real estate online. He is well-known for his professional knowledge in negotiations, staging, and pricing. He has extensive experience in selling his own investment properties across the Western United States.
Congress Realty: Founded by Jared English in 2002, Congress Realty is a licensed MLS real estate brokerage operating in Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
For Home Sellers
- Save Thousands in Commissions: Congress Realty offers MLS listing packages for a small flat fee. You can save thousands in agent commissions. If your buyer is unrepresented, you save the buyer agent commission as well.
- Maximum Exposure: Listings get syndicated to the MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, and hundreds of other websites.
- Cutting-edge Technology: Through Houzeo.com’s advanced features, Jared can offer you 100% online listing management, online showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Search: You can search for features properties and FSBO listings on the website.
- Direct Contact: Contact the seller directly on Houzeo.com instead of going through a real estate agent.
- Closing Cost Calculator: You can use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate your expenses in purchasing your home.
Our Take: We recommend Jared as he has excellent reviews with multiple 5-star ratings under his belt. With over 19 years of experience, Jared is a pro in getting his clients the best deals.
» Jared English, Congress Realty: Check out the services offered by Jared via Houzeo.com
- Excellent customer service
- Offers his services for a very small flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars in commission
- All his services via Houzeo are 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
Andrew English, Congress Realty: Find out more about Jared Andrew English
Congress Realty Reviews: Jared English has a 5-star rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty, Jared English offers services in 12 states and covers the following MLS’:
- Alaska MLS-AK
- Arizona Regional MLS-AZ
- Central Arizona BOR MLS-AZ
- Lake Havasu MLS – AZ-AZ
- MLS of Southern Arizona-AZ
- Northern Arizona AOR MLS-AZ
- Prescott AOR MLS-AZ
- Sedona-Verde Valley Association of REALTORS MLS-AZ
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange WARDEX MLS-AZ
- White Mountain AOR MLS-AZ
- Yuma MLS-AZ
- California Regional MLS-CA
- MetroList MLS-CA
- Coeur d’Alene MLS-ID
- Intermountain MLS-ID
- Snake River MLS-ID
- Utah Real Estate MLS-ID
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors (NOMAR) MLS-LA
- Billings AOR MLS-MT
- Montana Regional MLS-MT
- Greater Las Vegas AOR (GLVAR) MLS-NV
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS-NV
- Greater Albuquerque AOR (SWMLS) MLS-NM
- Las Cruces AOR MLS-NM (Southern New Mexico Multiple Listing Service)
- Realtors Association of New Mexico MLS-NM
- Santa FE MLS-NM
- Regional MLS-OR
- ABOR MLS-TX
- Central Texas MLS-TX
- EL Paso MLS-TX
- HAR MLS-TX
- NTREIS MLS-TX
- SABOR MLS-TX
- Utah Real Estate MLS-UT
- Northwest MLS-WA
- Regional MLS-WA
- Spokane MLS-WA
2. Latrisa Wyatt
BEST FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
About: Latrisa Wyatt is a REALTOR in San Antonio. She has been offering real estate services for 32 years. Wyatt specializes in property management, relocation, consultation, etc.
Keller Williams Realty City View: Keller Williams Realty is a technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is spread globally, operating in 980+ locations. It stands #1 in agent count and sales volume.
For Home Sellers
- Online Presence: Get the most exposure by listing your house. They provide the assistance and knowledge of a dedicated specialist to rapidly and profitably close the deal.
- Marketing: You receive the top marketing tools and tactics for a more rapid and painless transaction.
- Home Valuation: To negotiate the best price, get a comparative analysis.
For Home Buyers
- Specific Features: To locate a home you like better, use the property’s advanced search tools, which include year built, acres, garage spaces, etc. They are committed to giving you timely, professional, and courteous support so you can understand the home-buying procedure and feel at ease.
- Home Financing: To ensure the financial aspect of your home purchase is stress-free and to make the financing process as easy as possible, you can ask your realtor to connect you to the chosen financing specialist.
Our Take: We recommend Latrisa because she has provided real estate services for over 32 years. She is a local expert and is highly recommended by her clients for her professional approach.
» Flat Fee MLS San Antonio: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee MLS Listing Services.
- Top 20 African American Realtors in San Antonio 2020
- Top Producing Agent 2020
Latrisa Wyatt has a 5-star rating on Zillow.
Latrisa is licensed in Texas. She provides her services via Keller Williams Realty in San Antonio, Converse, Helotes, Universal City, Alamo Heights, Fair Oaks Ranch, Garden Ridge, and Timberwood Park.
3. Shane Hamilton
About: Shane is a REALTOR based in San Antonio. He has been serving in the real estate industry for the last 16 years. He is providing his services in San Antonio since 2003, which makes him a local expert. He specializes in staging, residential properties, etc.
The Hamilton Realty Group: Hamilton Realty Group is a real estate firm based in San Antonio, Texas. They provide digital resources for buying and selling homes in San Antonio and other surrounding areas. Their website offers real-time updates of all the properties for sale so, you have direct access to everything you need to know including all current market statistics and listings.
For Home Sellers
- Digital Marketing Solution: After you decide to sell your house with them, they provide a full marketing solution over the entire digital environment.
- Zavvie Test: The website provides a Zavvie test so that you may gather offers from immediate offer businesses, evaluate all of your home-selling options, and then, with the assistance of a professional, select the one that is ideal for you.
For Home Buyers
- Simple Search Engine: Simply enter your location or address to find your ideal fit and make your way home.
- Home Financing: Obtain a pre-approved loan to give yourself the benefit of the buyer. Understand your financing alternatives before filling out the form.
Our Take: We recommend Shane Hamilton because of his experience in the local market. He is one of the top 4% of agents in San Antonio for successfully selling houses and is one of the top 3% of agents for selling single-family homes.
» Selling Your House Fast in San Antonio: Know the quickest ways to sell your San Antonio home!
- 2015 – Platinum Top 50 Agent
- 2016 – ERA Commitment to Excellence
- Military Relocation Professional
- NAR’s e-PRO
Shane has a 5-star rating on Zillow.
Hamilton is licensed in Texas. He provides his services through The Hamilton Realty Group in San Antonio, Lakehills, Converse, Cibolo, and Seguin.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
For becoming a licensed member of the NAR, a real estate agent or broker has to be a certified member of a local REALTOR association and complete their NAR Code of Ethics training.
The designation of a REALTOR in Goldsboro, NC is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
» NAR Code of Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide.
What is the Average REALTOR Commission in San Antonio?
The average REALTOR commission in San Antonio is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
🔎 Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Know what is the average real estate commission in the US!
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTOR
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find a REALTOR in San Antonio
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in San Antonio with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
We have listed the process for finding a San Antonio REALTOR who will help you in your real estate journey.
How to Find REALTORS in San Antonio
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Can You List Your Home on the MLS Without a REALTOR?
No. Only licensed real estate agents have access to the MLS. There is no way to list on the MLS without an agent.
You can just opt for a Flat Fee MLS listing service. With a Flat-Fee MLS listing, you pay a small fee instead of a full listing agent commission. A Flat Fee MLS listing is the fastest way to get listed on the MLS and hit the market.
With high-tech services like Houzeo real estate, you can get listed faster than a traditional full-service Realtor. And save thousands!
» How to Get Access to MLS: Here’s how to list on MLS without a REALTOR!
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in San Antonio
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo real estate, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
They also offer a range of other services like showing management, offer management, and digital transaction management. These companies are the cheapest way to get your house on the MLS and maximize your profits.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|SimpleShowing||1% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|Redefy||$3500 Flat Fee|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a Realtor vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Although there is no escaping the closing costs, opting for Flat Fee Realtor, empowered by Houzeo, can help you save 3% the listing agent commission.
Frequently Asked Questions for REALTORS in San Antonio
Are REALTOR fees negotiable in San Antonio, Texas?
Yes, REALTOR commission rates are completely negotiable. But not all REALTORS will be willing to negotiate their fees.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Texas?
The seller usually pays the realtor fees for both the listing agent and the buyer's agent.
What is the REALTOR commission in San Antonio, TX?
The average REALTOR commission in San Antonio is between 5% to 6%.
Related: top realtors in san Antonio, best realtors in san Antonio, san Antonio realtors, realtors san Antonio, top realtors in my area, best realtors in san Antonio tx, how many realtors in san Antonio, best realtor in san Antonio, top realtor san Antonio, top selling realtors in my area
- Sell your house as is San Antonio: Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house as is in San Antonio
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in San Antonio: If you wish to sell your house fast in San Antonio, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best 5 who can help you!
- Sellers Disclosure Texas: Home sellers have a lot of questions about Sellers Disclosure in Texas here is a guide to ace your disclosure process.
- Real Estate Websites in Texas: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
- How To Sell A House By Owner In Texas: Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.