The home prices in Tulsa increased by 8.8% to reach a median price of $223,500 in August 2022. As home prices increase, so does the commission. Home sellers may require the help of a REALTOR to sell their homes in such a situation.
Here are our rankings of the best REALTORS in Tulsa, OK who will help you sell the property for the best price without any hassle.
Rankings: 3 Best REALTORS in Tulsa, OK
|Best REALTORS in Tulsa, OK||Standout Feature||More Than 10 Years of Experience||More Than 100 sales in the last 12 months||Avg. Rating|
|1. Carri Ray||Full Service REALTOR||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|2. Chris Zinn||Relocation Specialist||✅||✅||5.0 / 5.0|
|3. Mark Rentz||Foreclosure Specialist||✅||✅||4.9 / 5.0|
Reviews: 3 Top REALTORS in Tulsa, OK
1. Carri Ray
- Experience: 18+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (10 reviews)
Why Carri Ray is #1: Carri Ray is a REALTOR licensed in Oklahoma. She has 18+ years of experience practicing the flat-fee MLS model. She also offers virtual full-service real estate services at a low commission.
Trinity Properties: Trinity Properties, Carri Ray’s real estate company offers MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat rate.
For Home Sellers
- Flat Fee Listing: Through Trinity Properties, Carri offers a flat fee MLS listing package, which helps sellers save thousands of dollars in listing agent commissions.
- Full Automation: Powered by Houzeo.com, Carrin Ray can help you manage your listing 100% online. With Houzeo Showings, you can deal with showing appointments online. You can even use Houzeo Offers for viewing and comparing offers, and Houzeo’s Settlement Agent Platform for closing.
For Home Buyers
- Customer Support: Known for their customer service, they guide their client through the whole home buying process.
- Closing Cost Calculator: Buyers can even use Houzeo’s Closing Cost Calculator to estimate their expenses for purchasing their home.
Our Take: We recommend Carri Ray for her expertise in the real estate market for over 18 years and the easy listing management services offered by her through Houzeo.com’s technology.
List with Carri: Check out the services offered by Carri Ray via Houzeo.com
- Carri Ray is the founder of Trinity Properties
- Carri has sold over 399 properties in the last 12 months and 3205 properties until now.
Carri Ray, Trinity Properties: Carri Ray has a 5-star rating on Houzeo
Carri is licensed in Oklahoma and covers the following MLS:
- Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors (OKCMAR) MLS-OK
- Tulsa MLS (MLS Technology, Inc.)-OK
2. Chris Zinn, Engle & Völkers Tulsa
- Experience: 17+ years
- 5.0/5.0 (422 reviews)
Why Chris Zinn is #2: Chris Zinn is a REALTOR in Tulsa, OK. He has been providing real estate services for 17 years. He is the lead of Chris Zinn Group Engel & Volkers Tulsa. He specializes in relocation, staging, etc.
Engel & Volkers Tulsa: Engel and Volkers is a real estate company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They provide real estate services like listing, buying, selling, rentals, luxury properties, etc.
For Home Sellers
- Pricing & Preparation: They collaborate with you to develop a plan that will reduce stress and increase the value of your house.
- Marketing: You will receive a specifically designed marketing plan for your property, displaying it in its best light to a significant yet targeted audience based on the defined parameters.
- Negotiation & Closing: Advisors from Engel & Völkers will advocate for you completely and openly. As you are ready for the next leg of your journey, they guarantee a seamless, comprehensive closing.
For Home Buyers
- Neighborhood Insider: Use the search function to look for the home of your dreams. Your local expert on everything from restaurants to schools to the top stores is an Engel & Volkers advisor.
- Customer Experience: The realtors will guide each client through their home-buying journey from start to finish with best service.
Our Take: We recommend Chris Zinn because of his expertise in real estate field since 17 years. Chris and his team has helped over hundreds of individuals and families to buy/sel their properties. They have sold over 1743 properties until now.
» Flat Fee MLS in Oklahoma: Check out how Houzeo compares to other Flat Fee Listing services in Oklahoma.
- #1 in Top 5 Producing Teams award by Engel & Volkers
- Sold over 146 properties in the last 12 months
Chris Zinn has a 5-star rating on Zillow
Chris Zinn is licensed in Oklahoma. He provides his services via Engel & Volkers in Tulsa, Claremore, Catoosa, Mounds, Coweta, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Sapulpa, Glenpool, Sand Springs, and Collinsville.
3. Mark Rentz, Keller Williams Realty
- Experience: 14+ years
- 4.9/5.0 (169 reviews)
Why Mark Rentz is #3: Mark Rentz is a REALTOR in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He provides real estate services through Keller Williams Realty. He specializes in luxury homes, staging, property management, senior real estate, etc.
Keller Williams Realty: Keller Williams Realty is the largest residential real estate company in the United States of America and is, a well-known international real estate corporation. With 980+ locations running, it is widespread worldwide. In terms of agents and sales volume, it ranks first.
For Home Sellers
- Dedicated Agents: An experienced real estate agent with knowledge of pricing, staging, and quickly selling homes to the right buyer provides aid to clients.
- Home Valuation: Get an accurate estimate for your house as well as a comparative analysis so you can demand the highest price.
For Home Buyers
- Agents Commitment: To assist you in making a decision, agents preview homes on your behalf in advance and accompany you on personal homes and surrounding tours.
- Wide search: With the map tool, buyers may search for properties in the areas they are interested in because location plays a significant role in the home purchasing process. They can search for surrounding neighborhoods, schools, etc.
Our Take: We recommend Mark Rentz because of his expertise and commitment to his clients. Mark and his team have sold over 212 properties in the last 12 months.
» How to Sell your house fast in Oklahoma: Know how to sell your Oklahoma house quickly!
- Highest Total Sales Volume
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Buyer Specialist
- Certified Senior Specialist
Mark has a 4.9-star rating on Zillow
Mark is licensed in Oklahoma and he provides his services via Keller Williams Realty in Tulsa, Mannford, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Claremore, and Jenks.
What are REALTOR Agents?
REALTOR Agents are real estate professionals adhering to the code of ethics laid down by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR), America’s largest real estate association.
The designation of a REALTOR in Tulsa, OK is open to a variety of professionals like commercial brokers, agents, appraisers, property managers, and counselors working in the real estate sector.
What is the Average REALTORS Commission in Tulsa, OK?
The average REALTOR commission in Tulsa, Oklahoma is typically between 5% and 6%. However, this fee is negotiable and varies from sale to sale depending on the region and the firm REALTORS work for.
💸 Want To Save On The REALTOR® Commission?
We have got you covered. Sell your house with Houzeo.com for a small flat fee – as less as $349!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Real Estate Agent vs. Real Estate Broker vs. REALTORS
|Sr. No.||Defining Features||Real Estate Agent||Real Estate Broker||REALTOR®|
|1.||Explanation||A real estate professional possessing the license to assist people in buying, selling, or renting real estate.||A real estate professional having in-depth knowledge of the field, who has obtained a license after completing additional coursework beyond the agent level.||Real estate agents or real estate brokers can become realtors by becoming members of the NAR. They follow the NAR Code of Ethics and are held to a higher standard than real estate agents and brokers.|
|2.||Training||No additional training is required except the completion of the prelicensing coursework||Required to undergo additional training pertaining to contracts, insurance, taxes, and ethics||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|3.||Eligibility||Required to pass the pre-licensing exam to obtain an agent’s license||Required to have some experience working as an agent and obtain a broker’s license after completing additional coursework||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|4.||Mode of Operation||Real estate agents are required to work for a broker or a brokerage.||Brokers can either start their brokerage or work independently as agents.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
|5.||Responsibility||Seller agents are required to help the seller price the property, host open houses, be present during the inspection, provide contract assistance, etc.||Brokers are required to oversee other agents working for them and hold other roles depending on whether they are a Principal Broker, Managing Broker, or Associate Broker.||Same as a Real Estate Agent and/or Broker|
How to Find REALTORS in Tulsa, OK
Home sellers can find the right REALTOR in Tulsa, OK with proper research. If you wish to sell a single-family home or a condo, it is essential to find a REALTOR specializing in that sale.
How to Find REALTORS in Tulsa
- Look for real estate agents or brokers who are members of the NAR.
- Verify whether they provide cutting-edge tech.
- Check their customer reviews.
- Find out whether they offer optional online paperwork.
- Interview Realtors and convey your requirement.
- Compare the Realtors based on commission percentage and services provided.
- Finalize the one that best understands your real estate goals.
» Best REALTORS: Check out our rankings of the top REALTORS across the country
Alternatives to Top REALTORS in Tulsa, OK
If saving money is the main goal you should consider the following:
1. Sell with Flat Fee MLS Companies
With Flat Fee MLS companies, you can save thousands of dollars in commissions and take advantage of their technology to sell your house fast in the US. These companies will list your property on your local MLS for a flat fee of a few hundred dollars.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Fee MLS listing services near you:
2. Sell with Discount Brokers
Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
These Flat Fee Realtors have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a lower rate than traditional real estate brokers.
Here are our top recommendations:
|Redfin||1.5% of the sale price|
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|Houwzer||$5000 Flat Fee|
|HomeLight||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: Check out detailed reviews of top discount real estate brokers near you.
3. Sell “For Sale By Owner”
The best part about selling a house by owner is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without a Realtor. Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
⚡ Sell Your Home Fast As FSBO: Check out our tips for selling your home like a pro with FSBO
Selling with a REALTOR vs. FSBO vs. Flat Fee MLS
|Features||Selling With a Realtor||Selling by Owner (purely FSBO)||Selling with a Flat Fee MLS Service like Houzeo|
|💲 Pricing||👎 3% listing agent commission||👍 Savings on listing agent commission, you only pay the buyer agent commission||👍 A small Flat Fee for listing. Unrepresented buyers can help you save on buyer agent commission|
|⚙️ Control Over Transaction||👎 Minimal control of the owner||👎 Full control, zero guidance||👍 Full control, Houzeo's 5-star customer support for guidance|
|📞 Contacting Buyers and Managing Offers||👎 No direct contact, meetings depend on agent's convenience||👎 Handling multiple offers and buyers all on your own||👍 Direct contact with prospective buyers. Manage offers efficiently with Houzeo's dashboard.|
|💻 Technology||👎 Manual, outdated technology with tedious paperwork||👎 Single-handed management without tech-support||👍 Houzeo Showings app helps you manage showings at your convenience, & the Settlement Agent Platform guides you until closing|
|💰 Closing Cost Estimation||👍 Guaranteed expert advice||👎 Estimation can go wrong||👍 Accurate estimation with Houzeo's Advanced Closing Cost Calculator|
|📢 Exposure||👍 MLS exposure||👎 Zero MLS access||👍 Exposure on MLS, social media, & 100+ real estate websites|
4. Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
When selling a home fast for cash, you can skip repairs to reduce your expenses. Selling your house as-is will save you money and time. Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses, whether it’s a distressed property or not.
Lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies speed up the closing process significantly.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Check our rankings of the top cash companies!
5. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and in-house experts. An iBuyer offers and closes the deal within 24 hours. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than to save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Having a good REALTOR® when selling a house can make the process cakewalk. Their guidance can help you get the best price for your property in the most hassle-free manner.
However, with the average REALTOR commission being 6% across the nation – split 50-50 between the listing and the buyer agent, your profits on the sale are substantially reduced. Additionally, seller closing costs will eat away at your profits.
Frequently Asked Questions about REALTORS in Tulsa, OK
Who are the best REALTORS in Tulsa, OK?
The #1 Realtor in Tulsa, Oklahoma is Carri Ray who provides the best services for home sellers and home buyers through Houzeo's tech. Apart from her, the other good realtors are Chris Zinn and Mark Rentz.
Are real estate commissions negotiable in Oklahoma?
Yes, REALTORS commissions are negotiable in Oklahoma. It's a good idea to look around and try to get a lower rate.
What is the REALTOR commission in Tulsa?
The realtor average commission in Tulsa is between 5% to 6%.
Who pays the REALTOR fees in Tulsa, OK?
The seller usually pays the realtor fees for both the listing agent and the buyer's agent.
Related: Realtors in Tulsa, Tulsa realtors, top realtors in tulsa, best realtors tulsa, tulsa realtors, realtors in Oklahoma, Oklahoma realtors, hozeo, houszeo, housezo, houzzeo, best realtor in tulsa, tulsa realtors, tulsa realtors property search, tulsa realtor com, tulsa realtors com, greater tulsa area realtors, realtor com tulsa, realtor com tulsa county
- How to Sell a House By Owner in Oklahoma: Home sellers who wish to sell their home themselves should know these things before they start. Read to know what steps to take.
- Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Oklahoma: If you wish to sell your house fast in Oklahoma, then opt for cash home buyers. Check out the best 4 who can help you!
- Real Estate Websites in Oklahoma: Top real estate websites use advanced technology to increase efficiency and reduce the time required for a real estate transaction. Check out the best near you!
- Selling a House As Is: Know how you can sell your Oklahoma home in its existing condition.