• Brick Abingdon Model Townhome at the Colonies of Madrillon
• Over 2,641 Sq Ft of Finished Living Area on Three Levels
• 3 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Fully Fenced Rear Yard; Private back gate exit out to greenway common area
• 9’ Ceilings on the Main, 14’ in the Master Bedroom
• Master Bath with Jetted Soaking Tub and Separate Shower
• In-suite Laundry Room in Owner’s Bedroom with GE Washer and Maytag Dryer
• Basement recreation room with wet bar and exterior patio walkway
Upgrades & Updates
• New Architectural Roof and New 2-Car Garage Door (2020)
• New Brick Paver Driveway (2020)
• Built Wood Stairs connecting the Patio to Rear Deck Overlooking Trees (2017)
• Newer Solid Sand-in-place Oak Hardwoods (2017)
• Stainless Steel Appliances: Whirlpool Microwave, GE Wall Oven, KitchenAid Gas Cooktop, KitchenAid Dishwasher, and LG Refrigerator (2017)
• New Gibson Air Conditioning Unit (2017)
• Refreshed Kitchen with Newer Black Galaxy Granite Countertops (2016)
5 Reasons I purchased this property:
1) Investment property used for rentals. My last tenant had to break their lease early in Q4 2020.
2) Centralized location, Wealth Retention - Tysons Mall redevelopment post-covid, new Dulles Airport metro grand opening in 2021.
3) Time is valuable = being in the 15-minutes radius to reach 90% of your life. 2 traffic lights to Dulles Airport or Arlington; Easy scooter ride to Tysons mall or Silver Line when going into DC.
4) Townhouse HOA is much lower than Condo HOAs living in this quiet, low-maintenance community.
5) W&O bike trail with nature access and a short stroll to the local park/schools.