Pictures can’t capture the beauty of this gorgeous layout with 4 bedrooms and your own private park just outside your dining room door. This spacious property covers three lots and includes a side driveway, attached 2 car garage and 40-foot buildable side lot. The side yard was designed with trees, shrubs and perennials providing peak 3-season blooms.
The oversized 22’ x 15’ primary bedroom has an abundance of closet space and deluxe ensuite featuring skylight, dual sinks, jacuzzi tub, deluxe shower with 3 wall jets and a waterfall overhead. Adjacent to the bedroom is a gorgeous nursery / office / 4th bedroom with cathedral ceiling and arch window. Steps from the bedroom you will also find a very convenient, sunny laundry room.
The mid-level contains 2 bedrooms which are generously sized at 15’x11’ and 12’x10’. A finished lower-level family room features wonderful natural light and extra entertainment space. From there, you can access the attached 2 car garage through a large ground level workroom.
The first-floor sunroom could be used as an office or a cozy sitting room with great views of the side yard. The L shape layout of the living and dining room are perfectly set up for hosting with an abundance of natural light. The stone accent wall highlights a natural gas fireplace and built-in bookcase. Oak trim and doors add beauty. The kitchen features a copper sink and cozy coffee nook with easy access to the driveway for unloading groceries. The kitchen flows through the dining room to a Pella sliding door with easy access to the deck where you can relax, grill, and enjoy the sights of the yard. Enjoy the pergola that features an outdoor fan and 4-seat bar. Find ultimate relaxation and much needed self-care in the hot tub spa.
The pond has a tranquil water flow, and the putting green keeps your short game intact. A hand-made cedar garden swing overlooks the firepit. Trees and fences surround you to provide privacy and 2 sheds provide ample storage. While the yard is beautiful, being on a separate buildable lot provides a valuable investment.
Mt. Greenwood is a great neighborhood to raise a family and to be socially active! This house is only a short walk to Mt. Greenwood School, St Christina School / Church, Mt. Greenwood Park and the Agricultural High School, as well as numerous restaurants and bars. This is a vibrant area with a great community feel. The 109th Drake Block Party coming up on its 39th consecutive year!
• Very few vacant buildable lots exist in Mt. Greenwood and are highly valued, providing you a great asset.
• The 125 ft driveway provides plenty of room to park and has a side area that could be a great place to store your trailer or boat.
• Five separately controlled heating zones provide comfort and energy efficiency. A boiler provides four radiant heat zones throughout the 3 lower levels via warm radiant floors. A furnace heats the upper level.
• Roof replaced in 2012 with complete tear off of prior layers.
• Upper-level furnace and air conditioner installed in 2017.
• High end boiler installed in 2010.
• New water heater installed in Feb 2023.
• Garage accessible from both street via driveway and alley.
• This home was uniquely designed by the architect of St Christina church and school. If you are a parishioner, you may notice some of the same building material as in the school.
• This house is being sold AS IS – please contact email@example.com for more information