Welcome to this all-brick, 7-bedroom and 4-bath Ausherman home in the sought-after neighborhood of Clover Hill III. This spacious home boasts many upgrades and sits on a quiet cul-de-sac. The home has beautiful hardwood floors and a modern kitchen. The kitchen has wood paneled G.E. Monogram appliances and a massive island with granite countertops. French doors lead to a deck large enough for entertaining. The kitchen, eating area and living room are in an open space which allows for large groups to gather. This living area gets natural light from the sky lights which keeps the back of the home bright and cheerful. Almost all of the windows in the home have interior custom shutters that allow for a lot of light or privacy when needed. The master bedroom has a sitting area, a renovated master bathroom and a walk in closet. The expansive walk out basement is finished to include two bedrooms, a full bath, a recreation area, a sitting area, two walk in closets, a refrigerator and a large storage space. It is a short distance to the neighborhood park and pool and less than a three mile drive to Route 15. County taxes and low HOA fees make this property a great deal!
* Immaculate all-brick Ausherman Worthington model
* Open floor plan, great for entertaining.
* Main level study with adjoining bathroom that can be used as 1st floor bedroom with ensuite bath.
* Beautiful 2-story foyer with hardwood floors and formal columns.
* Large master bedroom suite with separate sitting room and walk-in closet
* Updated ensuite master bath, with 6’ by 5’-4” walk-in shower, custom cabinets and private stall.
* Huge kitchen with 9’-6” island, granite countertops, double-oven with warming drawer, gas cooktop, 42” custom cabinets and hardwood floors.
* Off the kitchen is a light-filled hardwood family room featuring vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, plantation shutters and kitchen with French doors that lead to the back deck.
* Interior plantation shutters in most rooms.
* Custom 35’ by 16’ deck
* Formal living and dining room with hardwood floors and custom molding.
* Large laundry room with window and cabinets above washer/dryer.
* Finished walkout basement with Pergo floors, two bedrooms, full bath, game room and family room plus extensive storage!
* Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
* Two-car garage
* County taxes
* Low annual HOA fees: $530, includes annual trash pick-up and community pool membership
* 1/3 mile from Clover Hill community park, clubhouse and pool
* Convenient access to US Route 15 via Christophers Crossing, and close to other major highways, as well as a fantastic array of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
* Terrific community activities in the park (food trucks and movies) and an active summer swim team
* Less than 10-minutes to Baker Park/Historic Downtown Frederick!
* Original roof replaced (2017)
* Updated appliances, washer (2023) and dryer (2019)
* New furnace/HVAC (2022)