OahuRE is a discount real estate brokerage company based in Oahu. They have a 4.9 out of 5-star rating on Google based on 97 reviews. Although their rating seems compelling, you must evaluate their pros and cons before hiring them.
So, let’s delve into OahuRE reviews, and their pros and cons, to see if they’re the best choice for you.
- Pros: OahuRE has two pricing models for sellers. So, you can either go for a flat fee or a commission-based pricing model to maximize savings.
- Cons: OahuRE has a small team with only 2 brokers who might be juggling multiple clients. Hence, you may lack quality services and personal assistance.
- Our Take: We recommend Houzeo instead of OahuRE. Houzeo offers better savings, cutting-edge technology, and stellar customer service. Compare Houzeo vs. OahuRE.
What is OahuRE?
OahuRE is a real estate brokerage company founded by Bryn Kaufman in May 2013. The company offers real estate services at a discounted price.
Sellers can choose from a $3,500 flat fee package and a 2% full-service package to avail of their services. The company also attracts buyers by offering them a rebate which is 20% of the buyer agent’s commission.
However, you might lack updated technology that can make the home selling experience easy. They do not have any platform to make the listing progress available at your fingertips.
How Does OahuRE Work?
To hire OahuRE, you can call or mail them using the contact information available on their website. Their customer support will help you proceed.
OahuRE’s plans are primarily focused on sellers. They give sellers the option to either pay a $3,500 flat fee or a 2% commission. In both packages, you will get the following services:
- MLS listing that syndicates to other real estate websites
- Option to eliminate or negotiate buyer’s agent commission
- Price recommendation
- Photo editing
- Location video showing the distance between your listed house and six nearby places
- Buyer’s feedback on showings
- A custom website that links to other real estate websites
- Escrow timeline linked to your calendar
- PDF guide on home selling tips
- 7 days a week and after business hours customer support
- Option to use a for sale by owner yard sign or eliminate the yard sign (only available in the flat fee plan)
OahuRE attracts buyers by offering them a rebate. They work as their representative and give them 20% of the buyer agent’s commission.
OahuRE Pros and Cons
OahuRE is helping homeowners save on listing agent commissions. However, you must evaluate the pros and cons before you make the decision.
OahuRE has several benefits over traditional real estate agents. The key advantages of selling with OahuRE are:
- Commission Savings: You pay a reduced commission with OahuRE. It charges a $3,500 flat fee, or 2% commission instead of the traditional 3%.
- Seller’s Guide: They provide a PDF that includes tips to prepare your house for selling.
- Custom Website: OahuRE provides you with a custom website that is linked to other real estate websites.
We also found certain dealbreakers with OahuRE during our research. Some key drawbacks of working with OahuRE are:
- Small Team: Since they have a small team, their brokers might be juggling multiple clients. Hence, you may not get the service quality you expect from a broker.
- Lack of Vital Services: OahuRE does not provide vital services you may need in your home selling process. You will not get services like staging consultation, professional photography, or showing assistance.
- Limited Coverage: OahuRE only operates in Oahu. So, home sellers living outside their coverage area cannot avail of their services.
- Lack of Communication: In multiple OahuRE reviews, customers have complained about delays in their response.
- Outdated Technology: OahuRe’s technology may not cater to your home-selling needs. You may have to reach out to them to track your listing progress.
Houzeo vs. OahuRE
OahuRE’s savings seem compelling, but they do not provide the vital services you need while selling your home. They also lack updated technology to make the home-selling process easier for you.
On the other hand, with Houzeo, you get maximum savings, stellar technology, and personalized assistance for $379. Plus, their mobile app and web technology will make your listing and sale a pleasant experience!
|FEATURE COMPARISON|| || |
|Fees|| || |
|Coverage|| || |
|100% Online|| || |
|Mobile App|| || |
|User-Friendly Interface|| || |
|Offers Directly to You|| || |
Should You Sell With OahuRE?
We recommend selling with Houzeo instead of OahuRE. Houzeo offers stellar technology where you can manage listings, schedule showings, and see the highest and best offers.
Unlike OahuRE, they help you save top dollar on listing agent commission without compromising the quality of services you get.
Frequently Asked Questions about OahuRE
Is OahuRE Legitimate?
Yes. OahuRE is a legitimate real estate brokerage company that offers 2 packages to home sellers. The company was founded in 2013 by Bryn Kaufman.
Related: oahure search, oahure open house, oahure kaimuki, oahure kaneohe, oahure manoa, oahure mls, oahure mls search, oahure compare agents, oahure kailua, oahure mililani, oahure.com open houses, oahure real estate compare realtors, oahure rebate, oahure sign in, oahure team, oahure.com reviews, oahure.com rentals, oahure commission, oahure agents, oahure address, oahure real estate reviews