Real estate is 17% of the US economy. $32 billion was invested into real estate technology just last year. With all that money flowing in, some of the most advanced and powerful real estate website platforms are in U.S. Real Estate.
America’s most advanced and best real estate websites radically redefine how you buy, sell, and rent homes. These top real estate companies offer superb technology, advanced mobile apps, and thousands of dollars in savings for your real estate transaction!
In this blog, we have ranked some of the best U.S. real estate websites.
Rankings of Top Real Estate Websites in 2023
🏅 Best Real Estate Sites in USA
- Houzeo.com: Best for Home Sellers
- Redfin.com: Best Full-service Discount Brokerage
- Opendoor.com: Biggest iBuyer
- Zillow.com: The Biggest Property Database
- Trulia.com: Best Mobile App for Homebuyers
- Homes.com: Best for Finding Home Values
- RealtyTrac.com: Best for Foreclosures
- Realtor.com: Best for House Searching
- Apartments.com: Best for Renters
- Auction.com: Best for Foreclosed or Bank Owned Properties
- Avail.com: Best for Landlords
- Sundae.com: Best Online Marketplace to Sell As-Is
Reviews: 12 Best Real Estate Websites in America
1. Houzeo.com: Best Home Selling Website
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
Why is Houzeo Best for Sellers?
- $349+ Listing Fee: You will save thousands in listing agent commission by using Houzeo’s inexpensive flat fee MLS listing services.
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with 5-star rated customer support team.
- Add-ons: Houzeo offers custom add-ons like ShowingTime, lock boxes, and yard signs. The Houzeo “For Sale” yard sign is America’s most popular For Sale By Owner Sign. It costs only $49, but you can get it for free if you send us a selfie!
Mobile App: Yes!
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo is an online real estate website that allows for sale by owners to list their homes for a flat fee. Home sellers can list their property with Houzeo for as little as $349.
Houzeo provides advanced tools that enable modern home sellers to list quickly and sell their homes with ease. It also has a user-friendly mobile application to assist home sellers and buyers.
2. Redfin.com: Best Discount Brokerage
BEST TECH-ENABLED BROKERAGE
Redfin is America’s #1 discount real estate brokerage. This low-commission broker specializes in home buying. Redfin.com’s technology is what sets it apart from all other platforms.
- Redfin Full-Service Agent – 1.5% Commission: This is a full-service package. This includes pricing assistance, listing paperwork, negotiation support, etc.
- Redfin Concierge – 2.5% Commission: The “Concierge” plan includes everything from the Full-Service package. Additionally, it includes services like professional cleaning, home staging, and everything.
- Redfin Premier Agent – 1.5% Commission: This package is exclusively for luxury properties and includes everything that comes with the Full-Service package.
👉 Our Take: Redfin.com is a good option if you are looking for a nationwide discount real estate broker. We recommend its concierge plan because it includes everything.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
Here are some advantages of choosing Redfin:
- Advanced Technology: Redfin is primarily known for its advanced tech platform and mobile app.
- Full-Service Agents at Low Commission – 1.5%: Redfin’s full-service package is priced at 1.5%. It saves you thousands compared to the traditional 3% listing commission.
- Buyer Rebate – 0.5%: Clients who sell and buy with Redfin within one year get a rebate of 0.5% in the second transaction. However, this offer is available with the Full Service Plan.
- Detailed Paperwork: Redfin provides the necessary paperwork and an elaborate listing agreement with a marketing plan.
- Nationwide Coverage: Redfin covers 80+ markets in the US.
In our research, we found some red flags of Redfin, that could make your experience less satisfactory.
- Lack of Personalized Services: Customers have often complained that Redfin agents are not able to give personalized service, as they serve a high volume of clients.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Customers have complained that agents are often unreachable and unprofessional.
- Slow Listing Process: According to Redfin’s listing agreement, a Redfin property takes 18 days to list on MLS. Services like Houzeo will list you on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Limited Agent Selection: As per customer reviews, Redfin lacks an array of agents. This means you get an agent assigned automatically without having any choice in the matter.
- Agents are Less Incentivized: Unlike traditional agents who work for commission, Redfin agents get a fixed salary. This can demotivate them from offering you services apart from Redfin’s defined services.
Redfin has an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 on Consumer Affairs.
» Redfin Reviews: The Reality of 1% Fees, Pros, Cons, & Alternatives!
3. Opendoor.com: Biggest iBuyer
Instant Cash Offers
Opendoor is the country’s best and largest instant buyer (iBuyer). It offers instant cash offers on homes. In 2023, Opendoor will likely offer 70% to 90% of the property’s Fair Market Value (FMV).
Why is the Opendoor Best for Sellers?
- Instant Cash Offers: Looking to sell your home fast? Opendoor will give you a cash offer. And you can close at your convenience.
- Opendoor Exclusives: Opendoor offers properties not listed anywhere else on the market. Be sure to check them out.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: In 2023’s real estate market, Opendoor may not be the best option to sell your home to because their offer will be below fair market value.
» Opendoor Reviews: Why will Opendoor Pay Much Less than Fair Market Value in 2023?
- Opendoor offers properties not listed anywhere else on the market. Be sure to check them out.
- Excellent for experienced home sellers with pretty houses
- Fantastic UI experience
- Opendoor offers cash for houses in 21 states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, MN, MO, NV, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA.
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Alabama: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Alabama
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Arizona: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Arizona
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in California: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in California
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Florida: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Florida
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Georgia: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Georgia
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in North Carolina: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in North Carolina
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Ohio: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Ohio
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Tennessee: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Tennessee
- Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Texas: See our rankings of Cash Buyers in Texas
In our research, we have found some major drawbacks of Opendoor.
- Opend0or charges a 5% service fee. Plus they may add on additional repair costs post the home inspection.
- Sellers receive a no-fuss cash offer
- The repair cost breakdown isn’t disclosed in the offer
- Not suitable for first-timers or FSBO sellers
- The sales process may feel rushed
Opendoor has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars across 3,084 reviews on Reviews.io.
Opendoor makes all-cash offers to homeowners within 24 hours of submitting a request for an offer on their website.
Being one of the largest iBuyer on the market, if you accept an offer from Opendoor, make sure you’re willing to pay a service fee of 5% of the sale price.
4. Zillow: Biggest Property Database
User Friendly App
Zillow is the largest real estate marketplace, with more than 200 million monthly visitors.
Why is the Zillow Best for Home Buyers?
- Biggest Database: Zillow has 135 million homes in its database. That makes Zillow the best website to start your home search on.
- Advanced Search: Zillow has saved your search criteria with its “save search” feature. It has more than 20 filters to narrow down your ideal property based on the preferences of Price, Beds and Baths, Home Type, and many more.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Zillow is great for homebuyers to search for their future homes. We do not recommend Zillow for home sellers. The FSBO listings are free, although once your house gets listed, you will get a lot of unsolicited marketing calls from listing agents.
» Zillow Reviews: The TRUTH about Zillow’s Free Listing!
- Largest Marketplace: With many tools and information for buyers, Zillow is the largest real estate website for buyers, renters, real estate agents, and much more.
- Your Listing is Updated in Real-Time: On Zillow, you do all the listing changes which reflect immediately, instead of waiting for a listing agent to do it for you.
- Free Listing: Zillow provides free For Sale By Owner listing. But, all FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This has lowered the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings drastically.
Zillow has some major drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Your Listing Will be Hidden: Zillow hides FSBO seller listings by default. This causes potential buyers to “contact an agent” that routes them to Zillow Premier Agent and pay high listing fees $$$.
- Your Info Will Become an FSBO Lead for Listing Agents: Agents target Zillow FSBO listings to extract owner info. You will get numerous unsolicited calls from these agents asking you to list with them.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Poor customer reviews and record-breaking debacles, as seen on Trustpilot.
Zillow has a poor rating of 1.7/5 (299 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Zillow is the most popular real estate website in America. It extracts the data from top MLS platforms and assists buyers and agents to view the listings directly on the platform.
All FSBO listings on Zillow are hidden in the ‘Other Listings’ tab. This has lowered the success rate of free Zillow FSBO listings drastically.
5. Trulia: Best Mobile App for Homebuyers
Trulia is also owned by Zillow, and it aims to be a one-stop shop for home buyers and sellers.
Why is the Trulia Best for Home Buyers?
- Easy Home Search: You can easily find homes for sale or rent on Trulia. You can also check the price trend of a listed property.
- Local Coverage: They offer comprehensive map and filters, which make it easier to look for local information about the property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use. Home buyers and tenants do much of their property search using their mobile devices, which makes it our choice for the best informative mobile app.
» Trulia Reviews: Is It Truly a Smart Choice to Sell or Rent? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
Trulia has an easy-to-use app that is preferred by a lot of customers. It has other following features:
- MLS Listings: Trulia offers over 1 million listings directly sourced from the MLS. It has incredible home-buying features, like a comprehensive map, narrowing down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
- Best Calculators: Trulia has a mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator to serve you better.
- Tutorial Guide: Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize your app experience.
- Neighborhood Information: They provide extensive information about the neighborhood like schools, cafes, pet-safe properties, community events, etc.
- No Listing Option: Trulia does not provide any property listing options
- Inconsistent Estimates: The algorithm Trulia uses to estimate home prices may not always be accurate
- Poor Customer Support: Several customers have complained about Trulia’s lack of support on BBB, Trustpilot, and Sitejabber
Trulia has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is a dynamic, powerful, and easy-to-use house-hunting website. It offers the best home-buying features like a comprehensive map to narrow down your search based on price range, home style, number of bedrooms, and many more.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary that aims to be the one-stop solution for all home buyers. However, it does not provide FSBO listings.
6. Homes.com: Best for Finding Home Values
Online Home Buying Site
Homes.com contains millions of listings and attracts a huge number of homebuyers. That’s why it is featured among our list of top real estate search sites.
For Home Buyers:
- Homes for sale: You can find homes for sale or rent on Homes.com. Also, you can find a mortgage lender and an agent to guide you in the home-selling process.
- Property History: An exciting feature is a chance to view the history of a property value and compare it with the history of other homes in the same area.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Customers who want to gauge property value variations and understand if the neighborhood is gaining value, stagnant, or declining, will find this website helpful.
» Best Home Finder Sites: These best home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. Check them out!
Homes.com sells leads. The website does not charge home buyers or sellers. They sell home buyer and seller contact info to real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and lenders. It charges these agents, mortgage brokers, and lenders for the home buyer and seller leads.
- No realtor commission savings
- Limited market visibility
- Rigid platform, limited feature set
Homes.com has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars (103 reviews) on Trustpilot.
7. RealtyTrac: Best for Investors
Largest Database of Foreclosed Properties
RealtyTrac has the largest collection of foreclosed and distressed properties.
For Home Buyers:
- Homes for sale: RealtyTrac provides access to foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, auction properties, bank-owned homes, homes for sale, investors, and real estate professionals. With a subscription-based model, RealtyTrac provides access to listings and the ability to participate in auctions.
Mobile App: No
👉 Our Take: For homebuyers who are looking for a great deal, RealtyTrac is a great place to search for affordable properties.
» Buying Houses for Cash: See why cash is king when purchasing a property!
All the homes that are listed have a clean background, and you will not have to be concerned about any liens or older taxes.
- Accurate information about foreclosed properties
- Detailed information about upcoming auctions, loan information, property details, and more
- The best mix of search and sort criteria
RealtyTrac has a rating of 3.5/5 stars (276 reviews) on Consumer Affairs.
RealtyTrac is available nationwide.
8. Realtor.com: Best House Searching Website
MOST ACCURATE DATABASE
Realtor.com is America’s most comprehensive source of property listings. It is regarded as the best house-searching website and is the official listing website of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
For Home Sellers: Realtor.com provides a variety of options for selling through an agent.
For Home Buyers: Buyers can buy or rent a property through a Realtor. Realtor.com provides information about the property as well as neighborhood details for the listed property.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: We recommend Realtor.com if you are house-hunting. Accurate listing information and a substantial property database make it stand out from other sites.
» Best FSBO Websites: High-tech FSBO sites are helping home sellers save $$$.
Realtor.com is a preferred website for home buyers and realtors. Their top features include:
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS, local broker associations, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Accurate home value estimation
- Biggest database of REALTOR®s
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community bound by NAR’s Code of Ethics.
Realtor.com has a poor rating of 2.2/5 stars (1015 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
9. Apartments.com: Best for Renters
Largest Rental Listings
Apartments.com is the top choice for eager renters who learn about their apartment choices and the surrounding community and get tips on improving their rental experience. It is one of the best rent-a-home websites.
- Home for Rent: Apartments.com has access to over 1M available units for rent.
- Unique Features: The website has a ‘Polygon’ tool feature that helps users mark a specific area on the map and search properties in that area. The commute planner helps users to find a home close to their workplace. The Travel Time feature lets users search for rentals in proximity to a specific address.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Apartments.com is one of the best apartment rental websites, offering every type of property. However, few users have complained about their customer service and navigational features.
- Personalized community reviews
- Walk-through video demonstrations for renters
- Mobile app with search and contact features
- Comprehensive searching criteria: Search by more than just geography, for example, search “Pet-Friendly Apartments”
- Works only for rental properties
- Some customers complained about their navigational features
- Missing community information like “crime stats”
Apartments.com has 2.1/5 stars (130 reviews) on Sitejabber.
Apartments.com is available nationwide.
10. Auction.com: Best for Foreclosed Properties
Auction.com provides buyers with the option to bid on foreclosed and bank-owned properties.
For Home Buyers:
- Properties on auction: Auction.com offers the option to bid on residential bank-owned, foreclosures, short sale, and rental properties. A deposit of 10% has to be made if a particular bidder wins the bid.
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: We recommend Aution.com for investors looking to purchase foreclosures and REOs.
» Auction.com Reviews: Pros, Cons, and Alternatives in 2023!
- Thousands of auction-able properties
- Available nationwide
- Hefty earnest money deposits
- High reserve costs and hidden costs
- Deals falling out last-minute
Auction.com has 2.4 out of 5 stars (420 reviews) on Sitejabber.
Auction.com is available nationwide.
11. Avail: Best to Manage Rental Properties
BEST FOR LANDLORDS
About: Founded in 2012 to give landlords and tenants the greatest possible renting experience. Avail is preferable for owners to manage their properties.
- Transparent System: Avail offers a transparent system for you to track property repairs and rent credits.
- No Hidden Fees: The application fee covers the cost of the screening tools, so you won’t have to pay anything additional.
- Screening Report: Avail provides the best screening reports to help you choose the ideal tenant.
Mobile App: No
👉 Our Take: We recommend Avail.com for landlords. It offers one free plan and one paid plan, which will cost $5.00 per unit per month for landlords.
- Free syndicated listings on ten additional websites
- Offers a wide range of solutions for streamlining property management activities
- Social media listings that are easy to share
- Offers eviction checks, worldwide criminal background checks, credit histories, and best screening reports
- Offers one free plan and one unlimited plus plan which will cost $5.00 per unit per month
- Renters are responsible for the screening report fees
- Has a short listing inventory
- Tenants must pay $2.50 for every bank transfer if the landlord utilizes the free plan
- Listing Categories: Beds, baths, move-in date, pets, parking
Tools: Credit report, background check, eviction history, applications, rent collection, and lease signing
Avail has a rating of 2.5/5 (8 reviews) on Trustpilot.
Avail has nationwide coverage.
12. Sundae: Best Online Marketplace to Sell as-is
Sundae.com is a good website for selling your house as-is. It is a real estate marketplace that acts as an intermediary between home sellers and investors.
Why is the Sundae Best for Home Sellers?
- As-Is Option: The platform helps home sellers list properties and find a buyer to buy their property as is. There’s no service fee for sellers.
- Investors: Sundae offers a subscription-based model for investors ($0/month, $159/month, and $399/month)
Mobile App: Yes
👉 Our Take: Sundae is a great option for online house-selling websites that allow home sellers to compare cash offers from vetted local investors without any renovations, updates, or showings.
» How to Sell My House Fast: Find out how to sell your home fast in 2023’s slowing housing market.
Sundae.com has the following key features:
- Network of Investors: Unique marketplace with pre-vetted real estate investors
- Quick Offers: Receive multiple cash offers based on bids solicited by the platform
- Sell As-Is: Skip house repairs or home staging and list the property to sell as is
- Average Closing Time: Sundae.com provides an average closing time of 10 to 60 days
Sundae.com has the following drawbacks:
- Coverage: Locations are very limited
- Selling Price: Cash offers will be lower than the offers received on the open market
- Spam Emails: Several customers have complained about their frequent emails on sign-up
Sundae has an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 (97 reviews) on the Better Business Bureau.
👉 If Sundae Real Estate doesn’t cover your zip code, you can consider local companies that buy houses for cash:
Sundae Marketplace is ideal for distressed home sellers looking to unload a property as-is. Selling a house as is implies requesting offers on a house in its existing condition without making any improvements.
Though, you may not get maximum cash for your home. The cash offer will likely be 70% of the home’s fair market value.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Any website that deals with the real estate sector is a real estate website. This could be a brokerage, a news website, a marketplace to help you buy, sell, or rent, a website for home furnishings, a home repair app, or a neighborhood social network site.
High-tech real estate websites can save you thousands of dollars or weeks of your time. Home sellers can list for free, renters can rent fast, and buyers can view hundreds of listing photographs, walkthrough videos, and features before they schedule a live tour.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of top real estate sites are maximum exposure, strong technology, and responsive customer service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
Homes listed on the MLS sell faster and for nearly 17% above the asking price. So, the real estate website should provide an option to list on MLS, social media sharing features, and customizable for sale by owner yard signs with the seller’s phone number.
These high-tech websites will also be useful for house flippers and investors, allowing them to list multiple properties at the same time with maximum exposure.
📲 Strong Technology
The real estate site should allow prospective buyers and sellers to advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest and best offers, and manage showings.
Technology can make selling a house without a realtor much faster and more efficient. If you are in an unusual situation where you are going through a divorce or selling an inherited property, the technology should facilitate getting the property sold faster and easier.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
Selling a house is a complex process, and you will need customer support for a smooth real estate transaction. Home sellers reported that the biggest challenge in a sale for them was For Sale By Owner paperwork.
This is especially true if you are looking to sell your house “As Is” or to sell your house for cash. Be sure to check out credible review websites like Trustpilot or Google Reviews for customer feedback on the best realty websites.
📞 Real People Manning the Phone
Sounds weird right? Houzeo has real, live humans manning our phone lines. Try us out! List your home on Houzeo.com and save thousands in commissions!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
⚠️ Beware: Real Estate Websites to Avoid
Some real estate companies pretend to be “free.” But, in reality, you will pay hefty fees and realtor commissions at closing with these firms.
1. Clever Real Estate
Clever Real Estate promotes itself as a free resource for FSBO home sellers. It is neither free nor is it a “For Sale By Owner website“. If you choose Clever, you will be forced to use an agent. And that agent will kick back 25% to 40% of the commission you pay back to Clever as a “referral fee.”
Clever also engages in privacy violations and price fixing. In fact, Houzeo.com had to increase prices in multiple states because of Clever’s price-fixing tactics with local discount real estate brokers. This significantly raises the cost for consumers.
» Clever Real Estate Reviews: Clever is NOT free. See our detailed review of the red flags with Clever.
FSBO.com is a nationwide Flat Fee MLS company that provides For Sale By Owner MLS service. Pricing and services vary quite drastically by state. Therefore, you will not know the full pricing terms until you review the listing agreement of the FSBO contract.
We recommend you review the listing agreement carefully if you choose FSBO.com. In addition, be sure to check the reviews of the independent Flat Fee MLS brokers.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Everything you NEED TO KNOW about this Flat Fee MLS service.
Craigslist is a free real estate website, where you can advertise anything you want, from jobs and services to housing. But, Craigslist is notorious for a lot of scams like identity theft, robbing during showings, rent deposit fraud, etc.
» How to Sell a House on Craigslist: All your questions are answered in this blog.
🚩 Steer Clear of Shady Real Estate Websites
Houzeo is safe, efficient, and saves you time and money.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
Types of Real Estate Websites
Real estate websites can be categorized into 6 main types:
1. Home Selling Websites
Home-selling websites help home sellers list properties online. The best home-selling websites make it easier to list and sell properties quickly. They provide maximum exposure to the property and make the sale in a short time.
Selling your house is easy and convenient with Houzeo. You are able to save the listing agent’s commission, manage your showings, and negotiate multiple offers.
- 👉 Do You Know?: 41% of home sellers begin their home-buying process by searching for homes online.
2. Home Buying Websites
Home-buying websites help buyers search for properties online. Perfect home-buying sites must provide efficient tools, adequate resources, and impressive features to work upon.
3. Best Rental Websites
Rental websites help you find rental properties. Some rental websites also allow property owners to lease their properties and reach out to potential customers. Landlords can advertise their unoccupied or soon-to-be vacant homes on these rental listing websites.
- 👉 Do You Know?: The National Apartment Association reports that landlords have a 46.9% turnover rate for their rental properties.
4. Best Property Search Websites
The best house-hunting websites help you search for all types of properties online. This includes homes, rental properties, plots, ranches, and commercial properties. These best property search websites will help you find the best properties near you.
The majority of home buyers search on the internet as their first step in looking for a property.
5. Best MLS Listing Websites
Best MLS listing sites help you list your property online for free or for a small listing fee. These best real estate listing websites list on other MLSs (Multiple Listing Sites) to provide greater exposure to the property.
6. Best Real Estate Investor Websites
Websites for real estate investing help investors with property resources, price trends, and community forums on the best property sites.
Which is the Top Real Estate Website to Choose?
Houzeo is the best real estate website for home sellers and buyers alike. It helps you save thousands in real estate agent commissions with its high-tech interface.
Houzeo is the top Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner site in America. With its user-friendly navigation across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best U.S. real estate websites. In this list of America’s best online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for home sellers and buyers.
💪 List Your Home for Just $349
Don’t overpay on agent commissions! Be your own agent and save thousands using Houzeo technology!
START YOUR LISTING NOW FOR FREE!
Check out the following Houzeo reviews and know why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
📍 Find the Best Real Estate Websites in America
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Real Estate Sites
1. Are real estate websites accurate?
Yes. Many websites like Houzeo.com and Zillow.com provide accurate details of property listings and their features. Others, like HouseCanary, provide accurate estimates of a property's value.
2. Where do real estate websites get data from?
While some websites enter data manually, other websites are also populated by traditional realtors by uploading the necessary documents and photos of the house.
In the case of Multiple Listing Service providers, their algorithm collects their database from the users who trust them.
3. What are the best property websites?
The best property search websites are Zillow, Houzeo, Realtor.com, Apartments.com, Auction.com, and HomeFinder. Read more about our top 5 Property Search Websites.
4. What are the most popular real estate websites?
Zillow is the leading real estate and rental website. However, if you are looking for a website that has superb technology and gives you full control of your listing then Houzeo is the best choice for you. Your MLS listings get syndicated on Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites with flexible and affordable plans.
5. What are the top 10 real estate websites?
These are the top 10 real estate websites in America:
6. Which is the most up to date real estate website?
Realtor.com is the most up-to-date real estate site.
- Real Estate Photographers in the USA: Find out the top real estate photographers in America and make your listing pictures stand out.
- Realtors Near Me: Here are the top REALTORS in the USA you should know!
- Closing Costs: What are the closing costs as a seller? See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Closing Costs for Sellers: What are the closing costs as a seller? See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Closing Costs for Buyers: Check out actual costs related to buying a house and see if you can negotiate your closing costs as a buyer.
- Seller’s Disclosures: Understanding and dealing with a seller’s disclosure can be intimidating for home sellers. Here’s Houzeo’s guide to help you ace your
website real estate, best home buying sites, real eastate near me, real estate brokerage near me, top real estate site, real estate listing, realtor companies near me, home rental websites, house rental websites, realestate companies, low-commission real estate companies, rent a home websites, best online tools for real estate market research, top real estate sites in us, real estate sale near me, best house sites, apartment search website, website to rent, realestate websites, home search sites, best housing sites, real estate online, real estate search, marketplace rentals, best real estate, house sale websites, house selling websites, websites like zillow, house hunting websites, best sites for real estate, Best House Buying Websites, real state websites, best websites for houses for sale, best real estate search site
best property websites, house website, look up houses, find homes for sale, find houses for sale, business rentals near me, for sale by owner websites, best real estate sites, best sites for property search, best property search site, best website to buy a house, home listing websites, realtor website, best site for rental homes, best websites for real estate, best home finder websites, property sites, home websites, house search sites, house sites, home website, house renting website, housing rental websites, real estate companies near me, real estate for sale near me, top property websites, top 10 property websites, most popular real estate websites, best website to look for houses, best websites to look for houses, best house searching websites
websites to look for houses, homes for sale websites, websites to buy a house, house renting websites, apartments for rent websites, best real estate site, best site for real estate, best home search site, real estate research websites, websites better than zillow, real estate value websites, types of real estate websites, largest real estate websites, best free real estate websites, top real estate websites by traffic, best real estate search websites, best looking real estate websites, real estate websites for realtors, all real estate websites, best real estate websites for agents, real estate websites best, best real estate websites for buyers, good real estate websites, top 5 real estate websites, top real estate search engines, best home estimate sites, best usa real estate websitesUncategorized