As per NAR Report, 93% of people visit websites when searching for homes. 51% of buyers first spotted their home online. Thus, real estate websites are key in finding your next house. We have reviewed top real estate websites in Oregon and ranked them as per their expertise.
» Jump To:
- Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Oregon
- Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Oregon
- What is a Real Estate Website?
- Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
- Which Real Estate Website to Choose?
Rankings: Best Real Estate Websites in Oregon
|Real Estate Super App||Houzeo ↗|
|Accurate Data||Realtor ↗️|
|Local Coverage||Pacific Properties ↗️|
|Biggest Database||Zillow ↗️|
|Best Mobile App for Buyers||Trulia ↗️|
Reviews: Best Real Estate Websites in Oregon
- Listing Fee: $349
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate website and provides an unmatched combination of cutting-edge technology, maximum savings, and 5-star customer support.
🏠 Selling your house with Houzeo
- Save 3% Listing Agent Commission: Houzeo’s flat fee MLS Oregon listing service lets you list your house for $349, so you can save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions.
- 100% Online Paperwork: The listing paperwork has been intuitively digitized on Houzeo.com. You can finish the listing formalities in approx. 60 mins typically.
- Unparalleled Exposure to Potential Buyers: All Houzeo Listings are syndicated to the 200+ local MLS’, and hundreds of real estate sites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, etc.
- 5-Star Customer Support: Home sellers across America have rated Houzeo 4.9 out of 5 stars on major review sites like Google and Trustpilot.
- Mobile App: Access Houzeo technology on your mobile devices with Houzeo Mobile App and make decisions on the go.
🏢 About Houzeo Corp.: A tech-centric company, Houzeo is building cutting-edge tools to simplify the home selling experience. Founded in 2017, the company is disrupting the flat fee MLS model with world-class technology to make real estate convenient for homeowners.
✅ List with Houzeo: Save money, time, and manual efforts with Houzeo technology.
- Nationwide coverage
- IntelliList Management: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate sites
- Quick listing (within a day with concierge)
- Savings on commissions
- 100% online – easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Mobile app availability
Houzeo is available nationwide.
Introducing the Houzeo Mobile App!
- View your listing
- Review and compare offers
- Counter an offer
- NEW! Buyers can now search your property and save it in “Favorites”
- Highly Accurate Database
- 3.5/5 (82 reviews)
Realtor.com is the official listing site of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and is one of the most comprehensive source of listings and information sourced for homebuyers and sellers. Many REALTORS consider it as one of the best housing sites.
Realtor.com has huge statistical data because it sources listings from 800 regional MLS systems and this information is updated regularly, making it the most accurate real estate database. You can choose to register with a REALTOR since the NAR is a professional and reliable platform to find yourself an agent.
You can also use Realtor.com to find pre-approved, competitive mortgage rates, and plan an affordable home financing engagement.
» How to sell a house by owner in Oregon : A comprehensive guide
- Accurate local information from 800 regional MLS
- Mortgage and refinance calculators
- Trust-worthy realtor community
- No saving on realtor commissions (6% of the home sale price)
- Manual, offline process
Realtor.com has 3.5/5 (82 reviews) rating on G2.com
Realtor.com is available nationwide.
3. Pacific Properties
- Advanced Search
- 4.2/5 (38 reviews)
About: Pacific Properties is a family-owned business that has served for more than 20 years and has become one of the most reputable and productive real estate businesses in Coos County. Their website is easy to navigate and updated by Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
Advanced Search: Search for properties in Oregan based on Advanced Search, Condo Search, MLS Number, Search Foreclosure, Search ZIP Code Search, Sold Search, and Address Search.
Buying & Selling:
- Freshest Data Available
- Active Listings Only
- Customizable Search Options
- New Listing Alerts
- Instant Home Value Assessments
Interactive Map Search: To view properties and their daily updates with price changes reflected on the website.
» Selling A House In Oregon: Here’s what you NEED to know!
- Interactive Map Search
- Mortgage Calculator
- Market Report
- Home Value Assessment
- Easy to use website
- Good local coverage
Pacific Properties has a 4.2/5 (38 reviews) rating on Google reviews.
Pacific Properties serves in most areas of Oregon.
- Listing Fee: 3%(on MLS), Free on platform
- 1.7/5 (254 reviews)
Zillow has over 200 million homes in its database. Extensive sorting criteria and seamless home-browsing feature make Zillow one of the best real estate websites in 2022.
The best features of Zillow include:
- List house for sale
- Connect you with agents and lenders
- Search for homes and apartments
- Tour the home through pictures and videos
- Push notifications of updates to your search criteria
- The platform sources listings from the MLS and also includes properties as part of foreclosures, auctions, and for sale by owner
🚩 Beware: The platform hides FSBO listings in the “Other Listings” category, making it harder for the buyer to find FSBO information. By default, Zillow only displays agent listings.
✨ Add-ons: Zillow offers a robust suite of apps and guides such as Zillow Zestimate, mobile app, 3D virtual home touring app, rental manager app, etc. has facilitated home buyers in their home searching journey. It is also the most downloaded mobile app and has garnered nearly 40M unique visits.
» Zillow Reviews: The truth about Zillow’s FREE listing!
- Zillow Zestimate
- Zillow mobile app
- Rental manager app
- 3D virtual home touring app
- Solicitation calls from agents
- Biggest real estate website in the US
- Poor customer service
- Hides FSBO seller listings by default
Zillow has a 1.7/5 rating on Trustpilot (254 reviews).
Zillow is available nationwide.
- Comprehensive search in Mobile App
- 3.9/5 (65 reviews)
Trulia was launched in 2005 and became popular due to its advanced website and mobile app. Homebuyers and renters do much of their searching using their mobile devices. Trulia’s app is powerful and easy to use which makes it our choice for the best mobile app.
Through Trulia, users can get a view of their potential neighborhood.
It has advanced filters like
- narrowing your search based on price range
- home style
- number of bedrooms
- interactive map and versatile filters
📲 Trulia’s app: It provides information about schools, community centers, restaurants, and nearby stores with interactive map and versatile filters.
Trulia is Zillow’s subsidiary and aims to be a one-stop-shop for buyers and sellers, with the backing of the biggest real estate database in the US. Trulia strongly focuses on educating and community engagement with an interactive, free mobile app.
Such features make Trulia one of the top online real estate sites in the US.
» 11 Best Real Estate Websites in 2022. Learn More.
- Accurate local information
- Mortgage, affordability, and refinancing calculator
- Tutorial guides teach you how to maximize the app experience
Trulia has a rating of 3.9/5 (165 reviews) rating on Consumer Affairs.
Trulia is available nationwide.
What is a Real Estate Website?
Real estate websites bring buyers and sellers on one platform. They provide convenience in finding the next home for the buyer while giving exposure to the seller.
Buyers can view thousands of property images, videos, and features before they agree on scheduling a live tour. Sellers who post their homes on these sites benefit for the same reason; thousands of prospective buyers can view their homes online without a walk-through.
Most Important Features of a Real Estate Website
The 3 most important features of the best real estate websites are Maximum Exposure, Strong Technology, and Responsive Customer Service.
📣 Maximum Exposure
The site should provide an MLS listing option, social media sharing features, and a yard sign customizable with the seller’s phone number.
📲 Strong Technology
Site should allow home sellers access to features that agents do: advertise open houses, add virtual tours, negotiate offers by allowing a seller to counter an offer or ask for the highest & best offers, and manage showings.
☎️ Responsive Customer Service
The website should have 5 – Star review online for being responsive to home seller concerns and issues.
Which Real Estate Website to Choose in Oregon?
Many real estate websites in Oregon have come up in recent years due to the boom in the real estate industry. Buyers can search for their dream home comfortably through web and mobile apps. On the other hand, sellers can list homes and negotiate offers with a single click on real estate websites like Houzeo.
Selecting a real estate website that suits your need requires thorough digging for the features provided.
Whether you want to list your home for sale with the help of a top realtor, sell your home without a realtor, or rent an apartment, these real estate websites help you in achieving your concerned goal. In this list of top online real estate companies, Houzeo stands out as the best housing platform for sellers and buyers considering its many features.
Houzeo is also one of the best Flat Fee MLS and For Sale by Owner (FSBO) platforms in Oregon. With the ease of use spanning across the web and mobile apps, Houzeo makes a mark as one of the best real estate websites in Oregon.
» Redfin vs Zillow vs Houzeo: Choose from the Best
Also, check out the following Houzeo reviews and decipher why Houzeo is the best real estate platform out there:
Real People, Real Stories
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
Resources for Selling Your Home in Oregon
From pricing to listing to managing showings and negotiating offers, here’s our guide on how to sell a house by owner in Oregon.
Best Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Oregon that provide instant cash offers. Find out who the best is.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Real Estate Websites Accurate?
Some websites provide extreme accuracy while some are still figuring out this part. When it comes to Houzeo, we strive to provide you with factual information, a seamless interface, and uninterrupted customer service. With updated information and the latest industry trends, Houzeo is a highly preferred real estate website for FSBO and Flat fee MLS.
2. Which is the best real estate website to look for houses?
The best real estate websites to look for houses are:
3. Pacific Properties
- Real Estate Websites: You need the best tools when selling or buying homes. Read our reviews of the best real estate websites in America and find out who’s #1.
- Best House Selling Websites: Are you looking forward to selling your home? Not sure which house-selling website to prefer? Hop on to this blog and have a comparative study.
- Best Property Search Websites: We have reviewed and ranked the best property search websites per their expertise.
- Best Rental Websites: More than one-third of U.S. residents rent their homes. Selecting the right rental websites can take time and effort. We have compiled and reviewed the best rental websites for you. Check them out!
- Best MLS Listing Websites: We have reviewed all of the best MLS listing websites to assist you with all of your real estate transactions. Read our Comprehensive blog.
- Real Estate Housing Market: The housing market refers to properties bought and sold directly to buyers or through real estate brokers.
- Oregon Real Estate Market: Will the Oregon real estate market crash in 2023? Find out!
Related: real estate in Oregon, real estate Oregon, real estate websites, Oregon real estate, best real estate websites, real estate website, best real estate website, top real estate websites, us real estate websites, best us real estate website, seller closing costs calculator Oregon, buyer closing costs calculator Oregon, Real Estate Housing Market, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo