Mississippi home values have increased by 14.9% as compared to the previous year, making it a hot seller’s market for cash home sales. There are two types of companies that buy houses for cash:
- iBuyers: Typically offer 70% to 90% of the property’s market value. iBuyers can have high service fees and do not typically buy distressed or rented properties, or properties with title complications.
- “We Buy Houses For Cash” Companies: Typically offer about 50% to 70% of the property’s market value. They usually have no service or closing fees. They will also buy properties that are distressed or rented.
💰 Get Top Dollar Cash Offers On Your Terms: Major iBuyers including Opendoor and cash buyers submit offers on Houzeo properties. An MLS listing via Houzeo.com gives you maximum exposure. List NOW!
Rankings: 5 Best Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Mississippi
|Company||Potential Offer Price*||Service Fees||Closing Time||100% Online||5-star Reviews**||Mobile App|
|1. Houzeo.com||100% of Market Value||$349 Flat Fee||7 to 60 days||✅||✅||✅|
|2. Keen Home Buyers||50% to 70% of Market Value||None||7 to 30 days||❌||✅||❌|
|3. We Buy Houses||50% to 70% of Market Value||None||7 to 30 days||❌||❌||❌|
|4. We Buy Ugly Houses||50% to 80% of Market Value||None||7 to 30 days||❌||❌||❌|
|5. ASAP Cash Home Buyers||50% to 80% of Market Value||50% to 80% of Market Value||7 to 30 days||❌||❌||❌|
* An MLS listing via Houzeo exposes your home to the open market. The open market will almost always be more competitive than offering your house to a single potential cash home buyer.
** For 5-star Customer Reviews, ratings above 4.75 out of 5 stars have been considered. Houzeo has rated 5.0 stars on Google Reviews and 4.9 stars on Trustpilot.
Reviews: 5 Best Companies that Buy Houses for Cash in Mississippi
Houzeo is the best option if you’re looking for multiple cash offers. An MLS listing via Houzeo.com provides exposure to the max number of cash buyers. This includes Opendoor and Homevestors, who have recently submitted cash offers on Houzeo.
- Service Fee – $349: Houzeo does not charge a 5% service fee or any undisclosed closing fee.
- Maximum Cash Offer: Your property will get max exposure to cash buyers via the MLS. This includes major portals like Zillow, Realtor.com, and Redfin. All local and national cash buyers, including iBuyers, will be aware of your listing and compete for it.
- Types of Properties: On Houzeo Marketplace, you can market properties in any condition and sell your house as is.
- Flexible Closing Date & Offer Terms: You can specify and negotiate the cash terms you want for your closing.
- Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo is available in 47 states across the U.S., so you can market to local cash buyers almost anywhere.
👉 Our Take: For sellers looking to maximize their cash offers, we recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan. It will get you maximum exposure to cash buyers via the MLS. You will also have Houzeo’s advanced features to negotiate the best terms for your cash offer.
» Houzeo Reviews: Learn why Houzeo is America’s Real Estate Super App
- Near Nationwide Coverage: Houzeo covers 47 states + DC.
- No Listing Agent Commission: With Houzeo, you only pay a small flat fee to get access to the MLS and all the Houzeo tech
- 100% online: Easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers
- Max Exposure: Listings get syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, and 100s of other real estate websites
- Fast Listing: Rush listing option gets you listed within a business day with Houzeo Concierge. This is best to sell your house fast.
- Real Estate On the Go: Houzeo Mobile App mimics most functionality of the Houzeo web platform, including Offers and Showings
- 5-Star Customer Service: Superb support that minimizes Houzeo complaints
- No Hidden Fees: There are no Houzeo hidden fees
» Is Houzeo Legit: Learn more about Houzeo.com’s locations and services
Houzeo has a stellar rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, with reviews on popular sites like Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.com!
Houzeo is available nationwide with coverage in 200+ markets.
The 4 Best “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies in Mississippi
“We buy houses for cash” companies are conventional, fast cash home buyers. They make instant cash offers and buy houses as-is in Mississippi, even extremely distressed properties.
Usually a “franchise” network of real estate investors and local house flippers, “we buy houses for cash” companies offer as low as 30% of the home’s fair market value.
2. Keen Home Buyers, Mississippi
Keen Home Buyers is a real estate solutions company based in Jackson, MS. The company provides win-win solutions to homeowners who are in stressful situations and looking for an all-cash offer on their unwanted homes.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Types of Properties Purchased: Keen Home Buyers purchases properties in any condition, from home sellers facing any challenges like foreclosures, going through a divorce, a death in the family, lousy mortgage financing, inherited houses, etc.
- Closing Date & Offer Terms: Keen Home Buyers take 7 – 30 days to close the deal.
- Limited Coverage: Keen Home Buyers serves Jackson, MS, and nearby counties in Mississippi.
👉 Our Take: Keen Home Buyers is a top-rated cash home buyer that offers fair all-cash offers on distressed homes in Mississippi. House owners can also consider an MLS listing on Houzeo.com which offers maximum exposure to your listing and attract buyers who are ready to pay better prices.
- Free, no-obligation offer for damaged properties as well
- Keen Homebuyers presents a cash offer within 24 hours.
- Closing dates can be finalized on the owner’s terms.
- Keen Home Buyers partners take anything between 7-30 days to close the deal.
- No service fees, no commissions, and no closing costs.
- You save repair costs as they offer all cash offers for “as-is” houses.
- Available nationwide
Keen Home Buyers has a rating of 5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews on Google.
Keen Home Buyers offers cash on houses in Jackson, MS, and surrounding areas.
3. We Buy Houses, Mississippi
Dealing with a cash buyer company like We Buy Houses (WeBuyHouses.com) is like selling your home to a local real estate investor. We Buy Houses “thoroughly” vets their investors before authorizing them to operate independent offices in their respective jurisdictions. This cash home buyer caters to distressed home sellers and is known to buy properties as-is.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Types of Properties Purchased: All kinds of ugly houses, i.e., distressed properties with structural issues, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, flawed mortgage financing, inherited homes, high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Date & Offer Terms: We Buy Houses provides a flexible closing date, up to 60 days out. Offer terms are inflexible, but you can try negotiating for a better cash offer and terms.
- Near-Nationwide Coverage: WeBuyHouses.com pays cash for houses in 2,700 cities nationwide.
🚩 You Should Know: We Buy Houses is a pre-vetted real estate investor network and operates on a franchise model. Some franchisee offices may use controversial tactics to close the cash transaction.
👉 Our Take: We Buy Houses operates franchises with independent, pre-vetted, local real estate investors. The quality of service depends on your location, so it’s best to check the customer reviews of the local We Buy Houses franchise before requesting a cash offer.
» We Buy Houses Reviews: Everything you need to know about WeBuyHouses.com
- Get an offer within two days & close in just seven days
- Private network of pre-vetted real estate investors
- Once an offer has been made, there is little to no space for negotiation.
- Most homes get paid less cash than the fair market value.
- Only interested investors will evaluate your home full cash offer will be made for your house.
- We Buy Houses’ final cash offer is usually in line with the preliminary cash offer unless the appraiser deducts anything during the home inspection.
👎 Zero Customer Reviews: We Buy Houses has no customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
👍 Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has a stellar rating of 5.0 stars on Google and 4.9 stars on Trustpilot.
We Buy Houses makes cash offers on houses in 49 states with 2,700 offices nationwide.
4. We Buy Ugly Houses, Mississippi
We Buy Ugly Houses is a 20-year-old cash home buyer brand owned by HomeVestors. With a tried & tested business model of buying homes for cash, the company typically caters to distressed home sellers looking for cash offers. Each office is operated by a local real estate investor independently.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Types of Properties Purchased: All types of ugly houses, i.e., distressed properties with structural issues, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, bad mortgage financing, inherited houses, high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Date & Offer Terms: We Buy Ugly Houses provides a flexible closing date, up to 30 days out. Offer terms are inflexible, and some franchisee offices may use controversial tactics to close the cash home deal.
- Limited Coverage: We Buy Ugly Houses covers 1,100 cities.
🚩 You Should Know: We Buy Ugly Houses independently operates on a franchise model, so the quality of service you receive depends on your location. Research the customer reviews of the franchise in your locality before accepting any cash offers.
👉 Our Take: This home-buying company is best for home sellers looking to close quickly and don’t expect a lot of cash for their house. Remember—an MLS listing on Houzeo.com will put you in front of cash buyers, increasing your chance of getting multiple offers.
» We Buy Ugly Houses Reviews: Everything you need to know about this cash buyer
- Get a preliminary cash offer on a house in 24 to 48 business hours and close within 3 weeks.
- We Buy Ugly Houses decides the cash offer based on local market sales & housing trends.
- No need to prep the home for listing or worry about house repairs.
- Pays less than what sellers could net on the open market.
- Quality of service varies between franchises.
- Controversial tactics for closing the sale.
- If you can negotiate well or have a desirable property, the final cash offer could increase, but we don’t have any hard data about this.
5. ASAP Cash Home Buyers, Mississippi
ASAP Cash Home Buyers started their journey in 2013. This real estate investor helps home sellers with their distressed properties, both residential real estate and empty lots.
They offer cash for houses regardless of their condition, location, or price while claiming to provide fair market value. This reputable cash buyer even refers their clients to credit and legal counseling services to help them make better decisions.
Note: ASAP Cash Home Buyers are not interested in properties like timeshares, hotels, or rental communities.
- Service Fee: None
- Typical Offer: 50% to 70% of the Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Types of Properties Purchased: All types of ugly houses, i.e., extremely distressed properties with structural issues, couples going through a divorce, a death in the family, bad mortgage financing, inherited houses, high-crime neighborhoods, etc.
- Closing Date & Offer Terms: After paying cash for your home, the turnaround time is as little as 24 hours. They also provide a flexible closing date.
👉 Our Take: ASAP Cash Home Buyers’ fair offers make it one of the best places that buy houses as-is. If you want to save on repair costs, you can opt for this home-buying company.
- ASAP Cash Home Buyers sets a closing date based on your convenience.
- This cash home-buying company has no undisclosed fees or hidden costs.
- They are as-is cash home buyers. So, you have no additional expense.
ASAP Cash Home Buyers have a star rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, with reviews on Google.
ASAP Cash Home Buyers provides nationwide coverage.
Are Cash Home Buyers in Mississippi Legit?
Yes, companies that buy houses for cash in Mississippi or cash home buyers in Mississippi are legitimate and operate legally nationwide.
However, no industry is free from scammers or companies following the “malign practices” that exist in every industry. Never pay any money while requesting an all-cash offer on your house.
Browse through customer reviews and inspect how the company operates before signing any documents.
Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Mississippi
|1. Jackson, MS||We Buy Houses for Cash in Jackson, MS|
|2. Biloxi, MS||We Buy Houses for Cash in Biloxi, MS|
Understanding Cash Home Buyers in Mississippi
Companies that buy houses for cash include institutional cash home buyer companies, house flippers, and local real estate investors in Mississippi. They make all-cash offers on homes and typically pay 70% to 90% of the home’s fair market value.
Cash buyers in Mississippi don’t negotiate the offer, leaving little room to get 100% of your home’s market value.
💲Cash for My House: List on the open market with Houzeo.com and get 100% Fair Market Value of your property.
Types of Companies Buying Houses for Cash in Mississippi
Companies that buy houses for cash in Mississippi help home sellers skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, marketing their homes creatively, staging a home to sell, etc. Two types of house buyer companies make cash offers on homes for sale:
1. “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies: Lowball Cash Offers But Zero Service Fees
Ugly house buyers in Mississippi buy distressed properties as-is and typically pay 30% to 70% of the home’s fair market value. We recommend “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies for:
- homeowners with inherited homes that need extensive repairs.
- homes with structural issues.
- homes for foreclosure.
- homes of couples going through a divorce.
Companies like HomeVestors and We Buy Houses are “franchise” networks of pre-vetted real estate investors. Every office is operated autonomously by investors buying homes for cash. This network includes retail cash home buyers, local house flippers, and nationwide investors.
» Selling Inherited Property in Mississippi: Check out our guide if you want to sell your family home.
2. iBuyers: Fair Cash Offers But Hefty Service Fees
Companies that buy houses for cash with instant non-negotiable offers are calculated based on the property’s location, house condition, required repair costs, calculating ARV (After Repair Value), etc. You get 70% to 90% of the home’s fair market value.
Unlike cash house buyers in Mississippi that compare local sales data and rely on in-house experts, iBuyer companies use proprietary algorithms to compare millions of historical pricing trends to determine a competitive cash offer price. Opendoor offers the most cash compared to other iBuyers, while Offerpad is known for its fast closings.
» No iBuyer Offers Cash in Mississippi: Unfortunately, there are no iBuying markets in Mississippi. Alternatively, you can list your home on the MLS and market it to nationwide real estate investors paying cash for homes. List NOW!
How Do I Sell My House for Cash in Mississippi?
Listing on the MLS is the fastest way to get instant cash offers in Mississippi from “cash for houses” companies. Cash buyer companies and local real estate investors who buy houses for cash in Mississippi are always scouring the MLS for properties. To sell your house fast for cash, you can also consider the below tips:
- Listing on the MLS
- Pricing your home competitively
- Offering a competitive buyer agent commission
- Responding fast to inquiries, showings, and offers
» Sell My House for Cash in Mississippi: Here’s a guide to help you sell your home fast for cash in Mississippi.
Should I Sell My Mississippi House As Is?
Selling “as is” means putting your house for sale in its existing condition without any upgrades or improvements. Home sellers choosing to sell their homes as-is in Mississippi are usually in unprecedented situations like a financially difficult situation or need impromptu relocation.
» Sell My House As Is Mississippi: Check out our guide for selling your house as-is.
🏡 All the Benefits and No Trade-offs
Houzeo is the fastest way to list on the MLS and get maximum cash for your house.
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW!
How Do “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Work in Mississippi?
“We buy houses for cash” companies are cash buyers that buy houses “as-is” in Mississippi and at a much lower rate than the market price. These real estate cash buyer companies mostly work offline, and their target audience is distressed home sellers.
Let’s take a look at how the home sale would be with companies offering cash for houses in Mississippi:
- Step 1 – Share details about your house: Most cash buyer companies will collect basic information via phone or online. Sellers have to share location and property condition.
- Step 2 – Review the preliminary cash offer: After an initial assessment of your property, the Mississippi home-buying company will make a non-negotiable cash offer.
- Step 3 – Complete a home inspection: An onsite visit is scheduled if you accept the initial offer price. A third-party home inspector or a local firm representative will complete the onsite inspection. Your final offer will be modified proportionately if any essential repairs are required.
- Step 4 – Accept the final cash offer: After adjusting repair costs and expenses, the cash home-buying company sends a final cash offer. You only need to accept, sign a purchase agreement, and schedule closing if it satiates your ideal requirements.
- Step 5 – Close on your schedule: “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies can pace up the process and provide more flexibility on timing. You don’t have to wait for a bank to subscribe to a mortgage. In some cases, you may be able to close just within ten days.
» Home Inspector MS: What do inspectors look for when inspecting a home in Mississippi?
How Much Do “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies Pay in Mississippi?
Companies that buy houses for cash in Mississippi often use the 70% rule.
That means they’ll pay no more than 70% of your home’s market value. Sometimes, home repairs are required, and some cash buyer companies deduct these overhead expenses from your sale proceeds.
Cash Offer = (Market Value of Your House x 70% Offered) – Repairs Costs
Let’s say your home is worth $300,000 at fair market value but needs $25,000 in repairs. Then you might expect a cash offer of only $185,000 from the cash home buyer companies.
You can wait and list your home with a professional real estate agent if you have a capital of $25,000 to spend on repairs. That’s the open market, so you may get a deal worth as much as or more than your home’s current market value.
Some cash house buyers in Mississippi are willing to pay less than 70% of the home’s value after renovations/repairs. We recommend requesting cash offers from multiple cash home buyer companies, with no obligation to close with them. If you want to sell your house fast for cash, it is important to look at multiple options.
» Cash for Houses: Check out the top 15 companies that offer cash for houses in 2023’s slow market.
“We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies: Pros and Cons
- Fast Cash Sale: In the traditional model, you have to list on the MLS and wait for potential buyers. With “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies, you get a cash offer within 24-48 hours of submitting details on their website.
- Flexible Closing: “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies to move faster than others because there is no longer a need to wait for mortgage approval or listing paperwork. Many companies provide a one-month closing guarantee or up to two weeks.
- No Service Fees: “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies acquire your home as-is and don’t charge any service fees. Their lowball offers are enough to recover profits by reselling your property after anticipated repairs.
- No Upfront Costs: Whether they choose a traditional real estate broker or a Flat Fee MLS company, a home seller incurs costs while listing the house and prepping for sale. Since “We Buy Houses for Cash” companies acquire your home as-is, you don’t have to spend a dime. Required repairs, curb appeal, upgrading furniture, and staging are some elite expenses you avoid when you choose companies that buy homes for cash.
- Non-negotiable Cash Offers: When dealing with “we buy houses for cash” companies, the deal is usually take-it-or-leave-it. Although there may be room for negotiations, you can’t expect more than 70% of the market value of your home. If you feel the company overlooked something important, some will allow you to make your case and submit additional evidence to support it; however, most will be unwilling to budge on price.
- Lowball Offers: “We buy houses for cash” companies generally pay 50% to 70% of the home’s fair market value, deducting all repair, utility, and re-selling expenses. Since they want to sell this home on the open market, they will offer you marginal prices so that they get a profit when they resell.
We Buy Houses for Cash Scams
Cash home buyers in Mississippi are legitimate, but there are scammers in every industry, and that’s how cash for houses scams work. Some common “cash for houses” scams are:
- Fake “We Buy Houses for Cash” Ad: Scammers post signs and blast emails with a “we buy houses for cash” ad. Families in need of liquid cash or struggling to make their mortgage payments fall for this and end up signing property-related documents in a hurry to close the cash transaction. “Cash for houses” companies lease the property to a new tenant, and the owner is still responsible for making the mortgage payments, but they have lost control of their house.
- Re-assignment Clause in Listing Agreement: In some states, cash home-buying companies have made home sellers sign a listing agreement with a “reassign” clause. Essentially, this means the seller is permitting somebody else to take control. Home sellers who fall into this trap lose the right to sell their own house!
⚠️ Don’t get lured by such deceptive cash home buyers: Thoroughly investigate the company before signing any legal documents related to your house. Even a title insurance policy in MS may not be able to save you from such scammers!
Selling to Local Real Estate Investors in Mississippi
Selling to local real estate investors that buy houses in Mississippi is an option if you don’t want to work with a cash home buyer. Real estate investors are always searching for properties. These real estate cash buyers, also called retail cash house buyers, can be classified as:
- House Flippers: buy a property, renovate, and resell the property on the open market.
- Landowners or Landlords: buy a property, renovate and rent the property.
You can find such investors in Mississippi through online forums or in-person meetups. Real estate investors often purchase the property as-is and drive a hard bargain to acquire homes for less than the fair market value. It’s best to do a comparative price analysis and find how much your property is worth before you deal with local real estate investors.
🏘️ Flip Houses in MS: Is flipping houses still profitable in 2023’s slow market?
Selling a Home in Poor Condition in Mississippi
Having a structurally unsound property with obnoxious items lying around can tempt you to sell your house to a “We Buy Houses for Cash” company in Mississippi. You get to skip the repairs and expensive upgrades but lose the chance to get better offers on the open market.
A real estate agent in Mississippi can help you deal with an unwanted property without compromising the sale price and opting for a lowball offer. Your property directly gets exposure to 90% of potential buyers with an MLS listing. On an open market, you have the chance to get maximum cash for your distressed home.
👉 Cash for Homes: Check out the best companies that offer cash for distressed houses in the U.S.
What About Selling My House with a Mississippi Real Estate Agent?
Listing on the MLS increases the chance of a competitive cash offer. However, opting for a real estate agent to get on the MLS would defeat the purpose of maximizing your cash offer.
Opting for a real estate agent will not save your 6% commission and might be the worst option if you want to earn maximum cash. With a Flat Fee MLS in Mississippi like Houzeo.com, listing your house on the MLS can be done effortlessly at just $349! You save on the 3% listing agent commission by selling your home as an owner.
👉 Cash for Homes: Check out the best companies that offer cash for houses in the U.S
Should I Sell My Home to a Company That Buys Houses for Cash in Mississippi?
Most house buyers in Mississippi purchase homes with a mortgage. Selling for cash will almost always net you between 10% to 30% less than a financed offer.
We recommend you sell for cash in Mississippi only in select circumstances. If you-
- Are on a Severely Tight Timeline: If you’re going through a rough patch in your life, such as a divorce or an immediate move, cash home buyers or real estate investors can help you sell faster.
- Need to Sell an Inherited Property: Selling to a company that buys houses for cash can be a viable option if you have a deceased relative’s property far away or in terrible shape.
- Are in Urgent Need of Cash: If you’re in a hurry, facing foreclosure, and don’t want to keep your property, selling your house for cash could help you escape a credit impact.
- Own a Distressed Property: Most banks will not finance a property in poor condition. If your property is in poor condition, selling your house for cash is a good choice.
Listing on the MLS would be ideal if you can hang in for a while. With high-tech FSBO sites like Houzeo.com, you can start your listing process on any device and finish all the paperwork seamlessly.
💲Market to the Biggest Pool of Cash Home Buyers in Mississippi!
Houzeo is the fastest, high-tech way to get on the MLS and sell to cash home buyers.
Start Your FREE Listing NOW!
Alternatives to Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Mississippi
1. Listing Your Home with Flat Fee MLS Service
Listing with a Flat Fee MLS service gets your property on the market within just 24-48 hours. Flat Fee MLS is the best way to sell your house fast in Mississippi, having 4 significant benefits:
- MLS is the fastest way to hit the market, plus your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Your property listing gets maximum exposure.
- You can negotiate all offers.
- You skip paying commission or service fees.
👉 MS Flat Fee MLS: List on your local Mississippi MLS within 24 to 48 hours for just $349!
2. Hiring a top Real Estate Broker
Top real estate brokers have the expertise to help you sell your property fast within a set timeline. The broker handles most of the work, making home selling hassle-free.
But the downsides are just as huge. The best realtors in Mississippi will charge between 5% to 7% commissions, amounting to thousands of dollars in commission you will be paying. Additionally, even with the best low commission realtor, you may get no technology tools, and their service quality can be unpredictable.
👉 We recommend selling with a real estate broker only if you are not tech-savvy or concerned about FSBO paperwork.
3. Sell By Owner
Selling your home purely For Sale By Owner in Mississippi implies that you won’t get access to the MLS. You market your property, conduct market research, handle offers, manage showings, etc., all by yourself.
77% of FSBO home sellers closed on their homes within two weeks because the homes were sold to someone the seller knew. The most significant disadvantage of selling with no MLS or tech support is that you probably may not be able to sell your Mississippi home quickly.
👉 We recommend selling FSBO if you have a buyer lined up to buy your property.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best company that buys houses for cash in Mississippi?
Houzeo is the most popular platform for sellers looking for companies offering cash for homes. Not a cash buyer themselves, Houzeo.com lets you access the power of the MLS for a small flat fee, giving you exposure to cash home buyers. iBuyers, including Opendoor, have also made offers on properties listed on Houzeo.com.
2. How do you sell a house to a cash buyer in Mississippi?
List your home on Houzeo.com for multiple cash offers. You can also offer it to Opendoor or another cash buyer. You’ll then receive preliminary cash offers. You must ensure the offer meets your minimum requirements after adjustments for inspection and any service fee. Once you’ve accepted the offer, you can select your closing date.
3. Are "we buy houses for cash" companies in Mississippi legit?
Yes! Many companies like We Buy Ugly Houses offer cash for houses. And these companies are legit with franchises across the nation. However, cash buyer scams are common in America, so you should always research the company before signing any official documents. You can also check customer reviews on sites like Google and TrustPilot. We also recommend you get a lawyer to review the contract before signing.
4. How long does a cash sale on a house take in Mississippi?
Approximately, anywhere between 7 to 30 days, depending on the buyer and the specific situation of the sale. iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad can close as quickly as 10 business days.
5. Do We Buy Houses companies make fair offers?
Yes! iBuyers will offer up to 100% of the fair market value of your property. Local “we buy houses for cash” companies will typically offer less - 50% to 70% of the fair market value. Listing your home on a marketplace, like Houzeo.com, will get you exposure to iBuyers and local investors. This significantly increases your chances of maximizing your cash offer.
6. Why is a cash offer better in real estate?
Cash offers provide more certainty than offers that include financing. There are typically no financing contingencies and the closing can be fast. Many cash buyers will also waive inspections. Finally, once you have verified the buyer’s proof-of-funds, the risk of the sale falling through because of the loan not funding is eliminated.
7. How can I sell my house fast for cash in Mississippi?
With an instant cash offer, you can sell your house fast for cash. Many cash buyers purchase homes and try to offer a fair deal, about 50% to 90% of the house's market value. “We buy houses for cash” companies are best for distressed properties, while iBuyers have strict purchase criteria. Choose a company as per your requirements and timeline.
Resources for Selling Your Mississippi Home
- Sell My House Fast Mississippi: Selling a house in Mississippi takes approximately 90 days from list to close. Here’s how you can sell your house fast and for more cash.
- Sell My House Mississippi: Selling a house in Mississippi is complex and requires a good understanding of the real estate market.
- Mississippi Real Estate Seller Disclosure Laws: Check out what you need to disclose as a seller in Mississippi.
- How Much is Closing Cost on a House in Mississippi: See what’s the real cost and how you can negotiate your closing costs as a seller.
- Who Pays Real Estate Closing Costs in Mississippi: Read our comprehensive guide on who has to pay the closing costs in Mississippi.
- Seller’s Closing Costs in Mississippi: Find out how much you will have to pay as closing costs in Mississippi.
- Mississippi Housing Market Forecast: Is Mississippi’s housing market going to crash in 2023?
Related: “we buy houses for cash” companies in Mississippi, ibuying companies, cash for my house in Mississippi, cash home buyers in jackson ms, cash house buyers, house on sale, homes buyers, we buy houses jackson ms, houses buyers, buy my house, buy my home, buy houses cash, we buy any home, we buy houses fast, house cash offer, house selling near me, buying homes, we buy houses for cash, best home,
we buy houses Mississippi, cash buyers in Mississippi, sell my house fast, cash buyers Mississippi, cash home buyers in Mississippi, Mississippi cash offer, Mississippi cash home buyers, cash for homes Mississippi, ibuyer, all-cash offer, companies that buy houses for cash near me, real estate cash buyers, instant offer, negotiating a cash offer on a home, companies that buy houses reviews, companies that buy houses for cash in Mississippi, instant offer, for sale by owner websites reviews