89% of home sellers choose the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to sell their homes quickly. MLS is the most powerful tool in U.S. real estate. Homes listed on the best websites for MLS listing sold faster and for 17% more than off-MLS homes, according to a Bright MLS study.
Only Realtors have access to the MLS. And to list you, they will charge a 3% listing agent commission. You will also have to pay the buyer agent another 2.5% to 3% in commission. Gosh… That’s thousands of dollars of your home equity.
But it’s 2023. Some of the best MLS Listing Websites will get you listed on the MLS within 24 to 48 hours and for just a few hundred dollars. You get the savings and you retain full control of your sale!
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best MLS listing websites in America. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best MLS Listing Sites in 2023
🏅 Best Websites for MLS Listing
- Houzeo: Best Technology
- Beycome: Expert Assistance
- Fizber:Competitively Priced
- FSBO.com: Oldest FSBO Website
- ISoldMyHouse.com: Great brokers
- Homie: Best Tech Enabled Brokerage
- List With Freedom: Oldest MLS
Reviews: 7 Best Websites for MLS Listing
MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Houzeo is a 100% online home-selling platform. It is the best way to sell your home fast and save thousands in commission. Houzeo offers you 4 FSBO MLS listing packages.
- Bronze Package – $99+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $379+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Houzeo’s Gold plan for most home sellers. It’s only $399 in most markets and provides you access to high-tech features like Houzeo Offers and Houzeo Showings.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo has an “Excellent” rating of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars on Google & Trustpilot
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 8 reasons:
- Licensed Broker Support: Houzeo allows you to sell your house by owner, with a 5-star rated customer support team.
- Homes For Sale: Buyers can explore FSBO homes for sale and directly make an offer online.
- Advanced Search: Home buyers can also access Houzeo’s advanced search feature. Using filters, you can narrow down to the exact home you’re searching for.
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
- Get Thousands Back in Buyer Rebates: In all but 10 states, brokers on Houzeo offer thousands in rebates back to home buyers.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,523 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo has a 4.9/5 rating on Google & Trustpilot.
Houzeo.com is America’s #1 real estate company, as it provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology. Houzeo offers America’s FSBO home sellers affordable listing packages.
Your home will be listed within 48 hours. Even if you’re new to selling FSBO, Houzeo’s offer management and showings tool will help you ace your real estate journey like a pro.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced at $99 and $399. The basic package offers legal forms, a seller’s disclosure statement, an Open House scheduler, and customer support.
We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for first-time FSBO home sellers. Along with the basic package, this package includes a photography session and your listing is syndicated to Craigslist and various social media.
LOW ON TECH
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They allow home sellers to market and sell their homes themselves. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. You get an Open House Manager. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, as it offers maximum exposure to your property with unlimited photos.
» What is fizber? Check this out to know more about them.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Competitively Priced FSBO MLS Listing Plan: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is charged lesser than most of its competitors.
- Extra Services in Some States: In some states, Fizber offers extra listing photos and a longer listing term than what they have mentioned in the listing package. However, you need to connect with their customer service to check its availability in your state.
» How does Fizber work: Check out this to know how they work !!
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, who then lists your home for you. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee is Charged in Some States: If you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming, you are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
» Is Fizber really FREE? Check this out to find your answers.
Fizber has 3.1 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
» Fizber.com reviews: Check out this and see what customers experienced while listing with Fizber.
Fizber is an online MLS Listing platform that provides 3 paid packages priced between $95 to $275 and one free listing package.
We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, which offers maximum exposure to your property. With no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable.
Following a series of Fizber reviews, we’ve concluded that it’s always best to read the terms and conditions of any additional services.
OLDEST FSBO WEBSITE
FSBO.com is the oldest FSBO website that has packages mainly for sellers but services for buyers as well.
For Home Sellers:
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
For Home Buyers:
- Free Property Search: Buyers can search for properties on FSBO.com for free. However, foreclosure search requires registration. It is free for 7 days after which buyers have to pay a monthly fee of $39.80.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package for sellers, as it gives the maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, sellers should be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. They allow sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent’s commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs over and above your flat fee package!
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice as it covers 8 states. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
FLAT RATE PACKAGE
Homie offers one flat rate package for home sellers and a few services to home buyers.
For Home Sellers
- List at $3,500: You get agent representation, local MLS listing, exposure on popular real estate websites, contract negotiation, etc.
For Home Buyers
- Buyer Rebate Program: Use Homie Title, Homie Loans, or Homie Insurance to earn a buyer rebate at the time of closing.
- Homie Cash™: Make an all-cash offer with this feature and increase the chances of getting offers. You can close the deal in 10 days with Homie Cash™. But it comes with a 1% program fee.
👉 Our Take: Homie’s services can benefit both home sellers and buyers. But, they provide more services for home buyers including a cash rebate. So, we recommend Homie to home buyers over sellers.
» Homie Reviews: Does Homie really benefit you in the 2023’s market? Click to find out.
Homie offers flat rate services to home sellers and rebates to buyers.
- Agent Support: Homie provides agent representation services to home sellers. However, they do not provide in-person support and visits. With Homie’s agent’s support, an experienced home seller may find their service useful.
- Homie-to-Homie: Depending on the state, the seller can eliminate the buyer agent commission if they sell to a Homie buyer.
- Buyer Rebate: Home buyers can earn a buyer rebate at the time of closing. To get the rebate buyers need to use their services like Homie Title, Homie Loans, or Homie Insurance.
» What is Homie? Read the comprehensive review to know more!
During our research, we found some drawbacks in the services of Homie, here are some that stood out:
- Sub-par Agent Service: Customers have accused numerous Homie agents of miscommunication, limited knowledge, and lack of experience.
- Inconsistent Service Delivery: Homie has many real estate agents, but fails to offer consistent performance. Their services either are satisfactory or unsatisfactory with no in-between.
- No Advanced Tech: Some clients were disappointed with how slow and outdated their technology was.
- Limited Coverage: Homie does not provide its services to many states except Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Utah.
Homie has a total of 4.3 out of 5 stars from 795 total reviews on Google.
» Homie Review: Does Homie really benefit you in the 2023’s market? Click to find out.
Homie is America’s best discount real estate brokerage. Their $3,500 package allows sellers to list and sell their homes. Whereas, home buyers can earn a cash rebate, an all-cash offer, and more.
Homie is ideal for experienced sellers and buyers. Make sure you follow up with them thoroughly to get your job done.
7. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom is essentially a listing service provider and offers 3 packages for sellers:
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes. Add-on services are charged separately.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos. You need to pay separately for add-on services.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. List With Freedom does not offer any services to home buyers.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: List With Freedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page.
- Average Customer Reviews: They do not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average because of the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
- No Buyer Support: List With Freedom isn’t a buyer-focused platform and they offer no significant benefits for home buyers.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should You List With Them?
List With Freedom has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 from 1,762 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
List With Freedom has affordable flat fee packages that make the listing process quick and simple. However, they are best suited for experienced home sellers.
With List With Freedom’s MLS listing packages you only get an MLS listing, and nothing more. They do not include any pricing or negotiation assistance. So, if you are a first-time home seller, you might have to seek guidance throughout the transaction.
How to List on MLS?
- With Real Estate Agent: To list a home on MLS, you need to look for an agent, create a listing and make the final deal. The 3% listing agent commission a Realtor will charge you is too expensive.
- Without Real Estate Agent: Listing on MLS without a real estate agent can be challenging. It takes about 2 days to make an MLS listing live after submitting all the paperwork and listing contract. One cannot list on MLS, cause only real estate agents have access to MLS. You can opt for platforms like Houzeo to sell your house without a realtor.
Benefits of MLS Listing Websites
There are 5 key benefits of being on the MLS.
- Max Exposure = Higher Sale Price: MLS listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and hundreds of other websites. All that exposure means more competition for your property and a higher sale price. Listings on the MLS sold for 17% more than off-MLS listings – That’s thousands of dollars in your pocket!
- Marketing to Buyer Agents: 86% of home sales involve buyer agents who have access to the MLS. Thus, MLS is the most efficient way to market your house to buyer agents.
- Attracting More Buyer Agents: MLS’ allows you to incentivize buyer agents with a competitive commission. Given that most transactions involve a buyer agent, this will allow you to attract top-dollar for your property.
- Faster Sale: Bright MLS found that listings on the MLS sell faster than those not on the MLS. This makes sense given all the extra exposure MLS provides.
- Getting Cash Offers: Almost all cash home buyers scour the MLS for properties. This includes iBuyers, investors, and home flippers.
How to Choose the Best Websites for MLS Listing?
You can choose the best website for MLS listing by considering the following aspects:
- Advanced Technology: The best website for MLS listing must have a user-friendly interface and be easy to navigate. This will make the listing procedure smooth for the sellers.
- Customer Service: You should look for online reviews before finalizing your MLS listing website. Analyze their overall level of customer service and how simple it is to get in touch with them.
- Coverage: You must check if the website for MLS listing has national coverage or not. And also whether the website covers your local or preferred area or not.
- Mobile App: The best website for MLS listing must have a mobile application with a user-friendly interface. The mobile application makes procedures much easier and more convenient for you.
- Listing Fee: You need to cross-check the listing price and whether the MLS listing website is providing any additional features that will help you to sell your property fast.
1. What is the best MLS listing site?
The best MLS listing sites are:
2. What is the most visited real estate website?
Zillow is the most visited real estate website.
3. Which website has the most accurate home listings?
Redfin has the most accurate real estate listing service. It uses historical pricing information and considers current market and demand trends.