ISoldMyHouse.com is a straightforward website that helps home sellers to list their properties on the MLS for a flat fee. It also has tie-ups with cash buyers and discount brokers to cater to different sellers.
- Pros: Flat Fee FSBO packages help you save seller agent’s commission. You get listed on MLS within one business day.
- Cons: I Sold My House offers limited customization, and FSBO marketing becomes the home seller’s responsibility, leaving little room for success for first-time home sellers. Also, you automatically become a lead for Get LISTED Realty, the brokerage owned by the same person as ISoldMyHouse.com
- Bottomline: ISoldMyHouse.com is not ideal for inexperienced home sellers. You can instead get more agent support with Houzeo.com, a tech platform that allows you to list your home on the MLS for a small flat fee and work with a listing agent who doesn’t typically charge a commission.
What is ISoldMyHouse.com?
I Sold My House is a flat-fee MLS service that offers affordable MLS access packages For Sale By Owner home sellers. You can list your home on the local MLS and websites like Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, and Realtor.com within 24 hours, for an up-front listing fee of as low as $299.
- 💡 FACT: The National Association of Realtors defines the term For Sale By Owner (FSBO) as a homeowner selling a home without engaging any agent at all. Sellers choose the FSBO path primarily to avoid the 3% seller’s agent commission.
How Does ISoldMyHouse.com Work?
ISoldMyHouse.com business model is similar to other flat-fee MLS services: you register yourself as an FSBO home seller on their platform, choose the services you need, fill in your personal and property details, and pay an upfront flat fee.
You won’t have the professional guidance and expertise of the realtor, but your home will be listed on the MLS within one business day.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out America’s Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in 2022
3 Ways You Can Sell Your Home with ISoldMyHouse.com
⭐ Flat Fee MLS Listing
I Sold My House offers two MLS Listing Plans – Get Listed and Get Sold. Both plans allow home sellers to DIY (Do-It-Yourself) the home selling process.
Once you purchase a plan and submit your basic details to ISoldMyHouse.com, they will contact you to sign a listing agreement.
1. Get Listed
The “Get Listed” plan costs $299 for 6 Months. It is ideal for smaller homes and includes some standard features like:
- Local MLS listing
- 6 to 10 photos
- FSBO listing on ISoldMyHouse.com, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
- Buyer leads forwarded directly to you
- No listing commission
- No cancelation fees
You can add features to this package, including:
- Featured listing on ISoldMyHouse.com + $25/month
- Lockbox facility + $50
- Custom printed yard sign + $75
2. Get Sold
The “Get Sold” plan is priced at $399 for 6 Months. It offers the same services as mentioned above with one extra feature. You can upload up to 25 photos, which makes it a better option for larger homes.
In both these packages, you are responsible for the sale of your home. So, we do not recommend them to first-time home sellers who need support with pricing, negotiations, market analysis, and more.
💲 Get Add-on Features for a Flat Fee
Houzeo advanced packages include various benefits with no additional fees!
HOUZEO’S PRICING STRUCTURE
⭐ Work with Discounted Local Agent
ISoldMyHouse.com has partnered with local realtors across the USA. Request a recommendation by filling out a form on the ISoldMyHouse.com website. Once you’re paired with a local partner agent, you can enlist their services for a discounted commission.
With ISoldMyHouse.com partner agent, you will pay a 1% to 2% listing commission + buyer agent fee. If the buyer is unrepresented, you will pay only a 3% commission to your partner agent.
You are not obliged to hire the agent they suggest, but the site doesn’t specify if you can ask for an alternate recommendation or bargain for a lower rate.
⭐ Sell to a Cash Buyer
ISoldMyHouse.com has tied up with a nationwide network of cash home buyers. So, if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of home selling, you can contact them to receive a no-obligation cash offer for your property. You can expect to receive one within 48 hours. They buy all types of properties except mobile homes.
- 💡 NOTE: ISoldMyHouse.com cash buyers make an offer only on properties that aren’t already listed with an agent.
💲 Let Multiple Cash Buyers Compete for Your Property
Listing on Houzeo will get you maximum exposure to local cash buyers. More competition means top dollar offers for your home sale!
START YOUR MLS LISTING NOW
ISoldMyHouse.com Additional Fees
A few US states have strict “minimum service” laws for brokers in some states. They must coordinate the transaction between home sellers and buyers. So, in the following states, ISoldMyHouse.com will collect an additional fee from you.
|US States||Additional Fees at Closing|
|Iowa||0.5% of the purchase price|
|Nebraska||0.5% of the purchase price|
|Colorado||0.5% of the purchase price + $250|
|Missouri (Metro Atlanta and Chattanooga)||$500|
ISoldMyHouse.com serves home sellers across the USA, except North Dakota. We advise you to check out what other similar companies have to offer and which one will help you save the most on agent commissions.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in each state. Click on your state to check them out!
What is Get LISTED Realty?
Kris Lippi, the owner of I Sold My House, also runs a licensed brokerage Get LISTED Realty which provides real estate services to ISoldMyHouse.com customers.
Currently, Get LISTED Realty serves only eight US states including Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont. It has broker-to-broker partner agreements in all other states that will list your property on the MLS for a commission.
ISoldMyHouse.com Customer Reviews
Some ISoldMyHouse.com reviews are conflicting in terms of customer service. Some positive ISoldMyHouse.com reviews on BBB found the customer support helpful, while some didn’t.
✅ Having absolute control over the home selling process thrilled Charles.
✅ Jeff raved about ISoldMyHouse.com’s straightforward website.
❌ The listing agent assigned to Carol took too long to respond and didn’t seem to care.
❌ Jim and Peg M. highlighted ISoldMyHouse.com’s poor customer support.
Is ISoldMyHouse.com Pricing Competitive?
No. Both I Sold My House and Houzeo are flat-fee MLS services. But I Sold My House provides only MLS Listing for $299. If you want any add-on features, you will have to work with its partner agent for a commission.
Houzeo offers everything from listing on the MLS, seller disclosures, max photos, showing management, pricing assistance, contract reviews, unlimited changes, and full virtual assistance throughout your home selling process for a flat-fee platinum package of $999.
ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Pros and Cons
- Listing syndicated to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
ISoldMyHouse.com lists your home on the MLS and syndicates it to other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. as well which gives your property more exposure.
- You save the hefty 3% listing agent commission
Selling via FSBO.com promotes savings because the Listing Agent’s 3% Commission goes out of the picture.
- Home sellers receive buyer leads directly
Once your home is listed, you will be the primary point of contact for prospective home buyers. You schedule showings on your own and get more control over the negotiations.
- Easy-to-use website
ISoldMyHouse.com website is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate.
- You are on your own to show and market your property
FSBO home sellers need to market their properties on their own and negotiate with buyers’ agents directly. This is time-consuming and can get overwhelming.
- Limited self-help resources
The company’s lack of self-help resources defeats the purpose of being a DIY FSBO website. This is a red flag for first-time sellers considering they might have valid queries about the complex nature of the real estate.
- 💡 FACT: Houzeo guides you through each step of the home-selling journey to avoid confusion. Each step is a digitized milestone for the user to accomplish.
- Stringent packages
The packages that isoldmyhouse.com offers are pretty stringent. They do not allow much customization, and few à la carte options are available. So, you’ll have to stick with the pre-existing services mentioned in each package.
- You’re a lead for Get LISTED Realty: So you pay in commissions if you need more guidance
Isoldmyhouse.com only lists your house on MLS. But the home selling process is a lot more complicated. It involves market analysis, pricing, contracts, closing, etc. It can easily overwhelm first-time sellers.
This is where Get LISTED Realty comes into the picture. Any seller who buys a flat fee plan on ISoldMyHouse.com naturally becomes a target lead for “Get LISTED Realty”. So, you will have to pay a commission for more guidance.
- No refund after your listing begins
You buy a six-month FSBO plan and sign a listing agreement with ISoldMyHouse.com. If you decide to cancel your listing at any time during the six months, they will not refund your money.
Best Alternatives to ISoldMyHouse.com
- Listing Fee: $349+
- Available nationwide
- 4.9/ 5.0 (4,351 reviews)
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
- Listing Fee: $95
- List within 24 hours
- 4.7/5.0 (44 reviews)
Homecoin is a tech-centric, Flat-Fee MLS platform registered in San Diego, California and now offers its services in 9 other states. Homecoin lures home sellers with its “affordable” FSBO listing. They provide a clunky online dashboard that makes complex FSBO listing paperwork more difficult.
Package: Homecoin offers 1 Flat Fee MLS listing package.
- Basic Package – $95 + a la carte charges: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with 10 free listing changes. You get to upload the maximum number of photos. Additionally, you get free calls and email forwarding. Homecoin has inflated the rates of for-sale yard signs, a $49 sign is sold at $97.
🚩 You Should Know: Homecoin charges additional fees during the FSBO transaction, and these hidden fees range from $450 to $2,999.
👉 Our Take: Selling your home with Homecoin can be quite expensive as they charge a hefty amount for extra services.
» Homecoin Reviews: Is the $95 listing fee too good to be true?
- 100% online
- FSBO listing
- Extra charges for state disclosures
- Hidden fees
Homecoin has 5 out of 5 stars (99 total reviews) on Yelp.
Homecoin covers multiple states and offers the following services:
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California.
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS Michigan: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Michigan.
- Flat Fee MLS Missouri: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Missouri.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina.
- Flat Fee MLS Tennessee: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Tennessee.
- Flat Fee MLS Virginia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Virginia.
- Listing Fee: $99 - $399
- Limited a la carte items
- No credible reviews were found.
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150 respectively. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60 respectively.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
Other Options You Should Consider
1. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers make an offer on your property within 24-48 hours and can close within 7 days or more. Most iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad are also known to offer the Fair Market Value (FMV) for your property.
Selling to an iBuyer has certain significant drawbacks. These include:
- Limited coverage, restricted to metro and urban areas
- Strict eligibility criteria without exceptions
- Non-negotiable offers
- 5% service fee
- 2% – 8% repair costs
⭐ Our Take: We recommend iBuyers if your house meets the iBuyer company’s eligibility criteria.
👉 iBuyer Reviews: Check out rankings, pros, cons & alternatives of top iBuyers in America
2. Sell to “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies
Unlike iBuyers, “We buy homes for cash” companies help you sell your house as-is fast. They can even close within 7 days or any date you choose. “We buy homes for cash” companies also make cash offers for homes outside metro areas or in difficult-to-sell locations.
Here’s why traditional cash home buyers could be a bad option for you than an iBuyer:
- They make lowball offers and offer only 50% – 70% of market value.
- Their offers are non-negotiable
⭐ Our Take: We recommend selling to a cash home buyer if you are selling a distressed house “as-is” without looking for the best price.
👉 “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies: Check out America’s biggest cash home buyer companies in 2022
“Cash for Houses” Companies Near You
3. Sell FSBO With Flat Fee MLS Services
Listing with a Flat Fee MLS service gets your house on the market within just 24-48 hours. Selling For Sale By Owner has increased substantially in the past few years, with 77% of FSBO homes being sold in less than 2 weeks.
Flat Fee MLS is one of the best ways to sell your house fast, and it has 4 major benefits:
- MLS is the fastest way to hit the market, plus your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Your listing gets maximum exposure.
- You can negotiate all offers.
- You skip paying commission or service fees.
⭐ Our Take: We recommend Flat Fee MLS companies for most home sellers. They are fast, and you will save thousands in commissions.
👉 For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out the rankings for America’s best FSBO websites
Bottomline: Should You Sell Your House with ISoldMyHouse.com?
We do not recommend ISoldMyHouse.com to first-time home sellers. They offer pocket-friendly FSBO packages, but no hand-holding through the process. If you want any additional service, you will be directed to Get LISTED Realty and you will end up paying a hefty agent commission.
If you want to save money and need more hands-on support, Houzeo makes it feasible! Houzeo’s basic and premium packages are more comprehensive than other real estate platforms. The process is easier and faster with a user-friendly interface and digitalized papers.
👉 List with Houzeo: Check out Houzeo’s packages that include various benefits with no additional fees
Frequently Asked Question
Is ISoldMyHouse.com legit?
Yes, Is ISoldMyHouse com a legitimately established business operating since 1997. It offers FSBO packages to home sellers to list their property on the MLS. But it does not have any add-on features.
Related: ISoldMyHouse.com, ISoldMyHouse com, i sold my house com, isoldmyhouse, isoldmyhouse.com reviews, isoldmyhouse com reviews, isoldmyhouse reviews, isoldmyhouse com fees, i sold my house reviews, i sold my house, i sold my home, sell my home reviews, best place to sell my house, buy my house website, www.isoldmyhouse.com search, isoldmyhouse, how can i sale my house by owner, isoldmyhouse com listings, get listed realty, what is a flat fee listing, what is flat fee real estate, get listed realty LLC, kris lippi get listed realty, get listed realty
isoldmyhouse.com reviews, isoldmyhouse com reviews, isoldmyhouse, i sold my house com reviews, i sold my house reviews, isoldmyhouse com, isoldmyhouse com fees, i sold my house com, i sold my house, houzeo, houzeo reviews, houzeo.com, list with freedom reviews, isoldmyhouse, i sold my house com, isoldmyhouse com, isoldmyhouse.com reviews, i sold my house reviews, isoldmyhouse.com reviews, isoldmyhouse, i sold my house reviews, houzeo pros and cons, i sold my house, i sold my house.com, soldmyhouse, isoldmyhouse.com, i sold my house com, i sold my house. com, mls my home reviews, sold com reviews, isoldmyhouse.com listings, sell my house.com, get listed realty, my property for sale reviews, isoldmyhouse reviews, houzeo reviews