Delaware home sellers have listed and sold more homes via DE Flat Fee MLS listings so far in 2023 than in any year prior. And they have saved thousands in listing agent commissions, paying just $299 to $399 on average.
But beware! Flat Fee MLS companies also include some shady operators. In the guise of a “Flat Fee” listing, they will sneak in a percentage at closing – costing you thousands of dollars at closing.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS listing services in Diamond State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Delaware Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Simple Choice Realty||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. I Sold My House||$299-$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. List With Freedom||$295||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. Save On MLS||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Realty||$199||0.10%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$399-$899||$19||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 8 Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in Delaware
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy! Confirm all prices on the state’s pricing page before you list.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo mobile app is also very powerful.
- No Hidden Fees: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS by owner. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission.
Houzeo.com is Delaware’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $329. The Silver package costs $399, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing (Minimum $999). The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $999) at closing.
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our packages.
Book a FREE Call
2. Simple Choice Realty
Simple Choice Realty offers only 1 Flat Fee MLS package.
- MLS Package – $399: This package provides a listing period of 6 months with 25+ photos on the MLS. You also get a yard sign, and required state disclosures.
- Upgraded Customized Sign: $125
- Electronic Supra Lockboxes (in some areas): $100
- 12-month listing: $99
- Combination Lockbox: $50
- Expedited Listing (same-day MLS listing): $50
- Realtor.com Weekly Report: $25
👉 Our Take: Simple Choice Realty is a Flat Fee MLS listing service provider. However, they charge a minimum of 2.1% buyer agent’s commission. Their website is subpar and requires manual efforts.
» Chris Carr Simple Choice Realty: Chris Carr and Simple Choice Realty have 5 out of 5 stars from Houzeo home sellers.
Listing with Simple Choice Realty has certain advantages.
- Market Exposure: Your home is listed on popular websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and other real estate websites.
- Free Listing Changes: You can make updates to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- State Disclosures: Simple Choice Realty provides all required seller disclosures to ease your listing process.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you without the involvement of an agent.
- Add Open House to MLS Listing: You can add 2 open house ads on the MLS for no extra cost.
» Pros and Cons of Simple Choice Realty: Find our in-depth analysis of Simple Choice Realty.
In our research, we found some deal breakers about Simple Choice Realty.
- Limited Coverage: Simple Choice Realty offers services in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Maryland.
- Unclear Policies: The refund and cancellation policies of Simple Choice are unclear to the sellers. The referral broker can help you to get a refund.
- Less Techy: Though Simple Choice Realty provides all the services online, it lacks the online schedule showing platform to manage offers.
» Simple Choice Drawbacks: Find all other limitations of working with Simple Choice Realty.
Simple Choice Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Delaware. What sets Simple Choice Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Chris Carr. Chris Carr has been in the real estate business since 2004.
He has a fair amount of experience as a Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented many home sellers. Simple Choice Realty offers its services in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
3. I Sold My House
ISoldMyHouse.com offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan allows you to list on the MLS for 6 months with 6-10 photos. It is ideal for rental and smaller homes.
- Get Sold – $399+: This package allows you to list on MLS for 12 months with 25 photos.
👉 Our Take: iSoldMyHouse.com is a reliable choice for selling homes in 8 states where it serves. In the remaining states and DC, it functions as a referral service.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Pros and Cons: Read our in-depth review of ISoldMyHouse.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: The owner of iSoldMyHouse, Kris Lippi is an experienced real estate broker. Kris is one of the few brokers with great expertise in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Fast Listing: Your home is listed on the MLS within 24 hours from the time you submit your details.
- Additional Exposure: Your MLS listing gets syndicated to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com.
» Is ISoldMyHouse Legit?: Read this blog to find out.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Limited Coverage: ISoldMyHouse is licensed to provide direct services in 8-states. In the rest of the region, it works as a referral service.
- Limited Technology: The company does not provide any mobile app service to its customers and also has manual paperwork.
- Expensive Add-ons: It’s à la carte services which are essential for home sellers, come with a hefty price tag.
As a flat fee FSBO website, iSoldMyHouse.com listings have manual paperwork, which takes up a lot of your time to get listed on the MLS.
In comparison to other flat fee providers, their packages are moderately priced. However, extra services such as a realtor’s combo lockbox, and yard sign come at an additional expense.
4. List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149 – $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers. Their MLS Gold package at $149 is affordable.
» What is List With Freedom? Read this to know more about the company.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based out of Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Cheap Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited modifications to any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarding: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
» Is List With Freedom Worth It?: Read our in-depth review on List With Freedom
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks you should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
However, you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
5. Save On MLS
SaveOnMLS is an MLS listing company with a single Flat Fee Package for sellers.
- Flat Fee Package- $399: This is a single Flat Fee Package for $399 with 0% Listing Commission and no hidden charges. You get a 6-month MLS listing on local MLS such as Realtor.com, Home Advisor, Yahoo Real Estate, and ChicagoTribune.com. They also offer services like a For Sale yard sign and necessary papers upon request.
SaveOnMLS has only one flat fee package. Look at other sites like Houzeo for flexible options.
SaveOnMLS has a few potential benefits for WV home sellers.
- No Hidden Fees: You only pay a ‘one-time flat rate’ to list on the local MLS. The website claims that there are no other hidden costs or fees.
- Professional Yard Sign: Sellers are provided with a professional yard sign which is included in the $399 package.
- Direct Contact with Buyers: Listing agents and buyers connect with you directly to request showings.
SaveOnMLS has an outdated website that can be a huge setback for new sellers!
- Low on Tech: SaveOnMLS has an outdated website, and no seller dashboard, or mobile app for the easy management of your listing. Platforms like Houzeo offer an easy-to-use mobile app to make the entire selling process simple and effective.
- Not 100% Online: The website has no provision for e-sign. Your paperwork will be manual and time-consuming.
- No Customer Reviews: There are no credible reviews available for SaveOnMLS that can give you a fair idea of their service.
In our research, we found no credible reviews.
SaveOnMLS can be a fair choice for DE home sellers because the $399 package includes a yard sign. You are also assigned an agent who will help with the required paperwork.
However, the website is outdated and we could find no credible customer reviews online. On the other hand, tech-based platforms like Houzeo enjoy a 4.9 stellar review!
6. Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Realty before choosing them.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Cost-Effective: Flat Fee Realty offers an affordable flat fee listing package.
- Free Changes: You can make changes to your listing without paying any additional fees.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. If you decide not to sell your home, some of your listing fees will be refunded.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home.
- Free Disclosures: Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Realty: Read further to know the advantages and disadvantages of Flat Fee Realty.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds.
- Limited Coverage: The company’s service availability may vary and is subject to change without notice.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
» Flat Fee Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee Realty.
Flat Fee Realty has a free cancellation policy that refunds the amount within 30 days of cancellation. When it comes to how does flat fee realty work with price and image updation after listing you can do it at no additional cost.
Flat Fee Realty Group has limited customization with additional packages for sellers. A 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission is retained by the listing broker.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
» Pros and Cons of Flat Fee Group: Read our in-depth analysis of Flat Fee Group.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Limited Automation: You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. The listing process is manual and time-consuming.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on popular sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive when listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Delaware, Flat Fee Group offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages – Premium package at $399 and the Broker Assist package at $899.
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- FSBO Package – $99.95: This package lists your property on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. It allows you to make changes and cancel your listing anytime.
- MLS Package – $399.95: With this package, your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months with 20 photos. Your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia.
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $75
- Open House Posting: $50
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com has been in business since 1997. They allow you to customize the plans by offering some services separately. You can add or skip these services based on your needs.
» Pros and Cons of FSBO.com: Read to know what sellers have to say about FSBO.com
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- User-Friendly Interface: The website is easy to navigate. This helps you to easily create your listing and add property information.
- Nationwide Coverage: With FSBO.com your property gets a nationwide exposure.
» Is FSBO.com Legit: Read the blog to find out.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com.
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com shares your information with a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Sellers are connected with local brokers for listing. Moreover, online FSBO.com reviews are mixed.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You need to pay $50 extra for uploading more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive À la Carte Services: You need to pay $50 – $150 for services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Read why the oldest FSBO website isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
You should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Delaware Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Delaware MLS Listing companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees make your sale more expensive than anticipated.
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Listing Delaware pricing page
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Delaware Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Delaware Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Delaware. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in DE service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
What to Consider Before Hiring a DE Flat Fee MLS Service?
When selecting a flat-rate MLS listing service, consider the following factors:
- Savings: Compare the pricing structures of different services to find one that aligns with your budget. Ensure you understand exactly what services are included in the flat fee package and if there are any additional costs.
- MLS Coverage: Verify which MLS databases the flat fee service has access to. Check whether it covers the geographical area where your property is located. Also, ensure the service can list your home in the relevant DE MLS databases.
- Customer Support: Evaluate the level of customer support provided by the Flat Fee MLS service. Check if they offer assistance with inquiries, negotiations, or offer management.
What Do You Get With a Delaware Flat Fee Listing?
With a flat fee listing, you typically receive the service of listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time fee. This allows your property to be visible to Realtors in Delaware and potential buyers across the state.
Some DE flat-fee MLS services offer additional marketing tools and resources for an extra fee. This may include staging help, virtual tours, professional photography, and more. These additional tools can help enhance the visibility of your listing.
Who Benefits Most from DE Flat-fee Listing Services?
Delaware flat fee listing services can be advantageous for a variety of individuals. Here are some examples:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Sellers: With Delaware flat fee MLS companies, FSBO sellers may save thousands on DE real estate agent commissions.
- Real Estate Investors: Real estate investors in Delaware who frequently trade can benefit from DE Flat Fee services.
- Distressed Property Owners: Listing your distressed home on the MLS can attract the attention of real estate investors who look for properties with discounted prices.
How to List on Delaware MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Delaware with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on Delaware MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
📞 Need Help? Schedule a FREE Consultation
An Houzeo expert can answer all your questions regarding our technology.
DE Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Delaware Real Estate Seller Disclosure Form: Some Flat Fee MLS Delaware companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process.
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Delaware: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Delaware. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Delaware home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Delaware Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS DE companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Discount brokerage services in Delaware offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, low-commission real estate agents will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: You can also hire a full-service in-person Delaware Realtor for all the professional help you need. Although convenient, you are likely paying a full 5% to 6% commission. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%.
- Sell to iBuyers/Cash Home Buyers: iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad purchase hundreds of homes throughout Delaware. Cash buyers in Delaware make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: FSBO websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Delaware and save thousands in listing agent commissions. Many FSBO websites will also list you on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites Delaware: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with a Delaware Flat Fee Realtor.
Houzeo is the best MLS listing site in Delaware. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who offers the best flat fee MLS listing service in Delaware?
Various Flat Fee MLS companies in Delaware provide unique packages that can help a home seller. Amongst them, Houzeo is a great option for a quick and smooth home sale experience. Simple Choice Realty and ISoldMyHouse are other good options.
2. Can I list on the MLS without a real estate agent?
Yes, you can list your home on the MLS with a DE Flat Fee MLS listing service, eliminating the listing agent's 3% commission right away!
3. How much does it cost to list your home on DE MLS for a flat fee?
On an average, listing your home on the DE MLS costs around $299 to $399 on average.
4. Is Flat Fee MLS legal in DE?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Delaware. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
5. What are the potential drawbacks of listing with a Flat Fee Service?
While flat fee MLS listings offer several benefits, there are also potential drawbacks to consider.
1. Hidden Fees
2. Limited Support
3. Limited Coverage
But you're in luck! Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront and has a customer rating of 4.9 out of 5. Additionally, Houzeo has a near nationwide coverage.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Related: delaware multiple listing service, mls listing service flat fee delaware, best flat fee listing service de, best mls listing service de, flat rate mls listing de, mls listings delaware, de mls flat fee listing, delaware mls listings, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, best flat fee mls listing service delaware, flat fee mls delaware reviews, mls flat fee listing service delaware, flat fee real estate brokers in Delaware, delaware flat fee mls reviews