From Bixby to Collinsville, Tulsa home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Oklahoma Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst OK home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Sooner State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Tulsa, OK Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Adams Family Real Estate||$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Trinity Properties OK||$199- $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. List With Freedom||$89- $295||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. FSBO.COM||$99- $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||Varies||0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Tulsa, OK Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Oklahoma’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $349, and the Gold package costs $399 + 0.5% (Minimum $955) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $955) at closing.
2. Adams Family Real Estate
Adams Family Real Estate
Adams Family Real Estate provides only one Flat Fee MLS package for home sellers.
- Package – $999: The package includes professional photography and syndication to major real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more. You also get services like comparative market analysis, yard signs, electronic lockbox, and seller’s guide.
👉 Our Take: Adams Family Real Estate provides only one package which is very limiting for a home seller looking for cheaper options.
Adams Family Real Estate’s best feature is local Realtor Chip Adams.
- Local Expertise: Chip is a lifelong Oklahoma City resident, working in the real estate space since 2007.
- Professional Photography: A photographer will visit your home once you activate your listing with Adams Family Real Estate. This is included in the flat fee plan.
- CMA Snapshot: You get a comparative market analysis snapshot of similar properties in your area. This helps set the right price for your listing.
As a local flat fee MLS there are a few drawbacks with Adams Family Real Estate.
- Single Expensive Plan: The only plan on offer is a full-service $999 package. This can be a waste of money for experienced home sellers looking for just a simple listing service.
- Limited Coverage: Adams Family Real Estate caters to specific locations in Oklahoma State only.
- Lack of Tech: The platform has a very basic website with no seller’s dashboard for easy listing management. This is a drawback for busy home sellers looking for 100% online support.
Adams Family Real Estate has 5 out of 5 stars from 24 total reviews on Google.
Adams Family Real Estate: Read what past sellers have to say!
Chip Adams is the founder of Adams Family Real Estate and has over a decade of experience in real estate. Adams Family Real Estate’s expertise primarily lies in the Oklahoma City market and surrounding counties.
There is only a single expensive package available on the platform. A $999 package will be a waste of money for experienced home sellers looking for a simple listing option.
3. Trinity Properties OK
Trinity Properties OK has 3 Flat Fee MLS Listing packages.
- Bronze Package – MLS Only – $199: This is the most basic package on offer. It is only for an MLS listing with no additional services.
- Silver Package – $399: In addition to the basic package services you will get professional photography, combination lock boxes, and more.
- Gold Package – $399+ $1,000 or 1/2% at closing: This is a premium plan with additional features like – broker consultation, contract review, handling negotiations with the buyer agent, coordinating with the title company, inspection unit, and appraisal firms, review settlement, etc.
👉 Our Take: Trinity Properties has limited exposure in Oklahoma. The Silver Package priced at $399 is an affordable choice for home sellers in Tulsa and Oklahoma City areas.
Trinity Properties is a good choice for OK home sellers who need guidance.
- Extensive Plans: In the Silver and Gold plans you get market analysis, contract reviews, professional photography, phone and email support, and a yard sign.
- Local Exposure: Trinity Properties will list your home on Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia, along with local realtor sites like Remax, Keller Williams Realty, and more!
- Option to Relist: For an additional $100 you can reactive a released or expired listing.
Trinity Properties has a few red flags to note.
- Expensive Gold Package: The Gold Package does offer a lot of value-added services but you must pay an additional $1,000 or 0.5% of your home sale price at closing.
- Lack of Tech: Trinity Properties has an aesthetic website but lacks tech features essential for a smooth list-to-close process. There is no dashboard or mobile app for sellers to easily manage their listing from home.
- Limited Market: Trinity Properties is only present in Tulsa and Oklahoma City areas.
Trinity Properties has 4.6 out of 5 stars from 28 total reviews on Google.
Trinity Properties OK Reviews: Read what past customers have to say about their experience.
Trinity Properties run by Carrie Ray is a trusted flat fee MLS company in Tulsa and Oklahoma City areas. It offers a range of services within the flat fee plan you choose.
Although, for home sellers on a budget the additional $1,000 or 0.5% at closing can be extravagant. The cheapest Bronze Plan priced at $199 does not offer much assistance!
Low Tech, But Great Broker
ISoldMyHouse.com is an online real estate website operating since 1997. They offer the following packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6 months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: ISoldMyHouse.com, through its affiliate, Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., ISoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend ISoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
ISoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of ISoldMyHouse.com, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: ISoldMyHouse.com has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 stars rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some deal breakers associated with ISoldMyHouse.com.
- Listing and Making Changes Takes Time: In the 42 states + DC where ISoldMyHouse.com does not offer its services, your information is forwarded to a local broker. This process is slow and it can take a few hours or even days to list your house.
- ISoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: ISoldMyHouse.com does not provide any mobile app service to its customers.
ISoldMyHouse.com has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 from 88 reviews on Better Business Bureau and Google.
» ISoldMyHouse.com Reviews: Check out these reviews before choosing them.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
5. List With Freedom
NO PRICING ASSISTANCE
List With Freedom
List With Freedom provides 3 packages which range from $149- $295.
- Gold Package – $149: This package allows listing for 6 months and 6 photo uploads with unlimited changes.
- Platinum Package – $195: This is the most popular package that allows you to upload a maximum of 25 photos.
- Platinum+ Package – $295: With this plan, the listing term doubles with an online showing scheduler and maximum photo uploads. However, you must pay an additional 0.25% fee on Closing.
👉 Our Take: List With Freedom can be a decent choice for experienced sellers who do not require much assistance. We recommend the Platinum Package priced at $195 for easy listing. However, go through the pros and cons of List With Freedom.
List With Freedom is one of the oldest Flat Fee MLS services based in Florida. Here are some of their best features:
- Inexpensive Pricing Plans: List With Freedom listings start at $149.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make an unlimited number of modifications to your listings with any of their packages.
- Buyer Leads Forwarded: All buyer leads are directly forwarded to you with no agent involvement.
- Quick Listing: The MLS listing procedure is fast, and listings are quickly syndicated to other real estate websites.
» How Does List With Freedom Work: Learn more about how you can sell your house with List With Freedom.
List With Freedom has two major drawbacks a seller should know about.
- Hidden Costs: ListWithFreedom charges between 0.1% to 0.25% at closing (over your one-time flat fee payment). This closing cost is not mentioned on their pricing page. Keep in mind that for certain states even a 0.25% additional commission can be pretty expensive. These hidden costs are not included in List With Freedom fees.
- Average Customer Reviews: ListWithFreedom does not enjoy robust customer reviews. Past sellers said that their experience was just average thanks to the lack of pricing and negotiation assistance.
» List With Freedom Reviews: Should YOU List With Them?
List With Freedom has a 4.3 out of 5 stars rating of 1,696 reviews on Trustpilot.
» Listwithfreedom Reviews: Check out customer feedback before choosing them.
Ralph Harvey headed List With Freedom has affordable listing packages that are ideal for an experienced seller. The listing process is quick and simple.
But you can only get MLS listings with List with Freedom as they do not provide any pricing or negotiation assistance. If you are new to the real estate market you will need guidance throughout the selling process!
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Tulsa Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Pricing Page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Tulsa Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service OK is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Tulsa Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Oklahoma. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in OK service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Tulsa MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Oklahoma with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
OK Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Oklahoma: Some Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Oklahoma: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Oklahoma. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Oklahoma home sale calculator
Alternatives to Tulsa Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS Tulsa companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Oklahoma discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Tulsa realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Tulsa and other Oklahoma markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Oklahoma.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Oklahoma make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Oklahoma and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Oklahoma: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Best Time to Sell a House in Oklahoma: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your OK home.
- Closing Cost Calculator Oklahoma Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Oklahoma? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Oklahoma: Will the Oklahoma housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Oklahoma: A typical buyer in Oklahoma may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Oklahoma.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Oklahoma: Find out who pays closing costs in Oklahoma and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Oklahoma: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Oklahoma.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Oklahoma MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services in Tulsa, it covers most of the MLS’ in Oklahoma which includes the Tulsa MLS.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Tulsa MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat-rate MLS package in Tulsa, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Tulsa. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and has been delivering good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send a request to make amendments. You can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial
Related: mls tulsa ok, fsbo tulsa ok, fsbo tulsa, tulsa multiple listing service, mls tulsa, realtors in tulsa ok, top realtors in tulsa ok, best realtor in tulsa, tulsa oklahoma mls, best real estate agents in tulsa ok,housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoFlat Fee MLS Oklahoma Tulsa