Oklahoma’s real estate market is showing signs of cooling down. But, home prices have increased by 17% to reach a median price of $182,683. Record home prices mean record real estate agent commissions!
Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma companies will help you save thousands of dollars on the median home in the state! Here are our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Oklahoma.
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Trinity Properties OK||$399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Adams Family Real Estate||$999||None||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|5. Flat Fee Realty||$249||0.1%-0.25%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$199 - $399||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Services in Oklahoma
- 📌In Oklahoma, Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $299, the Silver at $349, the Gold at $429 and the Platinum at $399+.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Trinity Properties OK
Trinity Properties run by Carrie Ray is a trusted flat fee MLS company in Oklahoma.
Packages: Trinity Properties OK has 3 Flat Fee MLS Listing packages.
- Bronze Package – MLS Only – $199: Bronze is the most basic plan having the feature to list on MLS.
- Silver Package – $399: The plan provides additional features like – professional photography, combination lock boxes, and more.
- Gold Package – $399+ $1,000 or 1/2% at closing: Gold is their premium plan and contains a lot more features than the other two packages like – broker consultation, contract review, handling negotiations with the buyer agent, coordinating with the title company, inspection unit, and appraisal firms, review settlement, and much more.
👉 Our Take: Trinity Properties offers economical packages that can help home sellers to list and sell their houses without any hassle. However, they have limited exposure in Oklahoma which may not be helpful for people from other areas in the state. Houzeo’s services are available in the entire state with no compromise in the quality of service.
- Extensive support
- One of the cheapest options in Oklahoma.
- Multiple important features are included in plans.
- Good TAT (Turn Around Time) for listing.
- High closing fee in the Gold plan.
- No free listing like that in Houzeo.
- Present in restricted places in Oklahoma.
Trinity Properties has 4.6 out of 5 stars (28 total reviews) on Google.
Trinity Properties caters to major cities in Oklahoma.
3. Adams Family Real Estate
Chip Adams is the founder of Adams Family Real Estate and has over a decade of experience in real estate. Adams Family Real Estate’s expertise primarily lies in the Oklahoma City market and surrounding counties.
Packages: The company provides only one Flat Fee MLS package for home sellers.
- Package – $999: The package includes professional photography and syndication to major real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more. They also provide other services like comparative market analysis, yard signs, electronic lockbox, and seller’s guide.
👉 Our Take: It also has good customer support to resolve any customer queries and issues. But, they provide only one package which is very limiting for a home seller looking for multiple options.
- Provides a range of services.
- Good support.
- Showing Assist to manage showings.
- No online process.
- Present in limited places in Oklahoma.
- Only one expensive package.
Adams Family Real Estate has 5 out of 5 stars (24 total reviews) on Google.
Adams Family Real Estate caters to specific locations in Oklahoma State only.
4. Flat Fee Realty
If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option.
Packages: Flat Fee Realty offers only ONE Flat Fee MLS listing package in all states. The price varies from $159 – $349. Only 6 photos can be uploaded with this listing. If you want to upload more photos, you must pay an additional $50.
👉 Our Take: The Flat Fee MLS package offers are less flexible.
🚩 You Should Know: As per the website, their listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyer’s broker commission.
- Unlimited listing changes
- Free cancellation anytime and refund available within 30 days of purchase
- Free state disclosures for all the states
- Less scope of customization
- Listing broker may retain 0.1% – 0.25% of the buyers’ broker commission
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty is licensed in Connecticut.
Review our list of Flat Fee MLS companies in this state.
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
FSBO is a Flat Fee MLS listing service that allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
Packages: FSBO.com has 2 cost-effective packages that sellers can benefit from.
- $99.95 Package: Includes a listing term of 6 months. Property listed on FSBO.com and Redfin only. Additional items like yard signs or any other extras are chargeable.
- $399.95 Package: Listing term of 6 Months with up to 20 photos. Listing syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia & many more. Additional services like CSS showing service, E-lockbox rental, maximum photos in the MLS, and yard signs are chargeable.
🚩 Your Charges Can Add Up: Adding a la carte items can add up to a total of $335 additional costs! If the seller wishes to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then they have to pay $75 and $150. To add maximum photos or get a yard sign, they have to pay $50 & $60.
👉 Our Take: FSBO.com offers pocket-friendly packages but charges high fees for additional services. Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with no additional fees.
» FSBO.com Reviews: You NEED to read these reviews.
- You can upload 1 video in the basic $99 package.
- No hidden fees.
- Additional fees for FSBO supplies.
- Limited a la carte items in their listing package.
No credible sources were found to provide the information.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group is an MLS listing service that offers flat fees and full-service packages.
Packages: Flat Fee Group’s packages vary depending on the state. They include MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. The quality of service may not be consistent throughout. For a more trustworthy real estate service, we recommend Houzeo, which has a 5-star rating on major review sites.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group.
- Flexible flat fee packages with different services
- No hidden fees
- Pricing assistance requires you to sign up first, opening the doors to the listed agents
- No scope for substantial savings as compared to other companies.
- Low on tech
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews available.
Flat Fee Group is available nationwide.
ISoldMyHouse is an online real estate website that focuses on helping homeowners sell their homes and keep the most amount of money in their pocket.
Packages: ISoldMyHouse offers 2 Flat Fee MLS listing services.
- Get Listed Package – $299: You can list your home on the MLS for sale by owner. This package allows a maximum of 6-10 photos. Buyer leads are directly forwarded to you.
- Get Sold Package – $399: This package allows a maximum of 25 photos to be uploaded. Both packages provide free cancellation.
👉 Our Take: As per our research, their customer service is incompetent. We recommend you sell FSBO with Houzeo because it ensures excellent customer support to address your queries.
» ISoldMyHouse Reviews: Are they the right choice? Read to find out.
- Save on listing agent commissions and additional fees.
- Buyer leads are directly forwarded to the home seller.
- Powerful real estate marketing platform.
- Maximum exposure on internet search engines, real estate search portals, and social media to target potential buyers.
- You are on your own to market your property.
- Poor customer service as reported by users.
ISoldMyHouse has 4.7 out of 5 stars (35 total reviews) on BBB.
ISoldMyHouse covers the following states:
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut.
- Flat Fee MLS Maine: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Maine.
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia.
- Flat Fee MLS New York: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New York.
- Flat Fee MLS Massachusetts: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Massachusetts.
- Flat Fee MLS New Hampshire: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in New Hampshire.
- Flat Fee MLS Rhode Island: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Rhode Island.
- Flat Fee MLS Vermont: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Vermont.
🚩Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Oklahoma Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Oklahoma Flat Fee MLS services is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages. These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming
📣 FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Pricing Page.
Best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services Near Me
We reviewed some of the best local real estate agents offering flat fee listing in Oklahoma cities. As these companies are based in the respective cities or counties, their expertise in those regions will help you sell your home.
With a range of services available with each of these local flat fee MLS listing companies in Oklahoma, you can ensure that your home-selling journey is as smooth as it would be profitable.
|Oklahoma City||The packages offered by flat fee MLS Oklahoma City companies are pretty high-end. Two of the companies that we reviewed have high hidden fees. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma City Companies, OK
|Tulsa||All Flat Fee MLS Tulsa listing companies give your home the most exposure on the local MLS. These fixed-rate services are customizable in exchange for a few more dollars. |
» Check Out: Best Flat Fee MLS Tulsa Companies, OK
Oklahoma Flat Fee MLS Listing Services: Read This Before You List
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS service saves you thousands of dollars on real estate commission. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
You can list on your local MLS with Flat Fee MLS listing services. This way, you will also be in control of your sale.
👉 Flat Fee MLS: Check out our rankings for the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services in 2022
What is Flat Fee MLS?
The MLS or Multiple Listing Service is an online database or marketplace of houses available for sale. This gives your property maximum exposure, increasing the chances of a sale. The MLS is operated and managed by state-licensed real estate agents and affiliate professionals. Only they can access the portal to list homes, browse for properties, or procure data.
However, if you go through typical real estate companies in Oklahoma to sell a house, you have to pay high commission fees.
On the other hand, a Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS for a pre-set amount through a flat rate realtor or flat-rate real estate agent.
⚡ Flat Fee MLS: Everything You Need To Know About Flat Fee MLS
Do Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Listings Work?
Yes. More than 50% of buyers wanted an agent to find them a house. Therefore, real estate agents are vital in getting top dollar for your property sale. In fact, the Flat Fee MLS came into existence when the United States Department of Justice passed a settlement that allowed real estate consumers to save money when selling their houses!
How to List on MLS via a Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma Listing Service?
Once you decide to list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing in Oklahoma, you get to choose one of the packages offered by them.
After receiving all the required details about your house, the fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Oklahoma.
Subsequently, the buyer agents will be able to view your property on the MLS and recommend it to prospective buyers.
⚡ How to List on MLS: The fastest way to list on MLS!
Selling a House in Oklahoma: All You Need to Know
A disclosure statement is a basic form that details the condition of the property. In selling a home in Oklahoma, it’s the seller’s responsibility to disclose property defects that impact its value.
Some Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma companies provide these disclosures with their packages.
Here are the disclosure forms you need to fill out if you are selling a property in Oklahoma:
- Disclosure of Material Defects
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Oklahoma
» Oklahoma Real Estate Seller’s Disclosures: Know how to ace your disclosure process.
Sell A House By Owner in Oklahoma
If you want to sell a house FSBO in Oklahoma, list your home using Flat Fee MLS Oklahoma listing services. This way you skip paying hefty Realtor commissions.
You need to take care of certain important factors when you sell your house by owner in Oklahoma or any other state. These include decluttering, repairs, staging, and, most importantly, marketing. Hiring home staging companies in Oklahoma can help you make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
» Sell Your Own Home In Oklahoma: Know about the Ins and Outs of Selling a House In Oklahoma.
Sell Your House Fast in Oklahoma
The best ways to sell your house fast in Oklahoma are by listing it on the MLS or selling it to cash home buyers. Maximizing your net proceeds is as vital as selling it quickly.
Closing Costs for Sellers in Oklahoma
You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Oklahoma. Additionally, every state has its own set of taxes.
But do not worry, you can calculate the approximate seller’s closing costs in Oklahoma with Houzeo’s Advanced Closing Cost Calculator.
» Standard Closing Costs for Seller in Oklahoma: Be Prepared for the Closing!
Alternatives to Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oklahoma
Most of the companies we mentioned above are reliable and trusted real estate brands among home sellers and that’s why you need not worry about any malpractices from the aforementioned companies.
However, if you still have unresolved concerns about flat fee multiple listing services in Oklahoma then there are other alternatives to save on commissions.
Option 1: Sell with Discount Real Estate Brokers
- Full-Service at a Discount: Discount Brokers are licensed individuals or companies that help you sell your home at a low commission or flat rate. Most discount realtors charge a single fee for the entire sale.
- Great Exposure: Most discount brokers have the tools to provide excellent exposure to home sellers. They offer social media exposure, a personalized website, and other features despite offering their services at a discount.
- Advanced Tech: Home sellers can list and sell their houses from the comfort of their homes with a click of a button. Some of the best discount brokers provide advanced seller dashboards, showings management, and much more.
Sell your home with the top discount realtors in Oklahoma, these are our recommendations:
|Ideal Agent||2% of the sale price|
|UpNest||2.5% of the sale price|
⚡ Discount Real Estate Brokers: We’ve ranked the top discount brokers in America.
Option 2: Sell as For Sale By Owner
- Quick & Smooth Sale: 77% of the FSBO sellers sold their houses in 2 weeks. Advanced FSBO websites like Houzeo help you sell your home fast and make a successful sale.
- Complete Control Over the Process: The best part about doing FSBO is the freedom to make decisions about your home sale without the intervention of a real estate agent.
- Save Thousands on Commissions: Since there is no listing agent involved, you end up saving thousands of dollars on the seller agent commission which would have been impossible otherwise.
Option 3: Sell to “We Buy Houses for Cash” Companies
- Fair Market Value: Home sellers get 50% – 70% of the property’s market value for their houses be it a distressed property or not.
- Save on Repairs: When selling a home for cash, you can skip on repairs to reduce your expenses. You can also try selling a house as is in Oklahoma to save money and time.
- Fast Closing Process: Home sellers have lesser paperwork and inspections when selling their houses to cash companies. Fewer formalities speed up the closing process significantly making it a quick transaction.
⚡ Companies That Buy Houses for Cash in Oklahoma: Best Cash Companies in Oklahoma help you maximize your profits!
Option 4: Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers are companies that buy houses for cash. The price is decided with the help of their proprietary algorithm, recent real estate data, and their in-house experts. However, there are certain pitfalls when dealing with an iBuyer.
- The offer price is sometimes way lower than the actual market price.
- Their offer price is generally non-negotiable.
- Charge steep service fees – generally 5%-14% of the sale price.
Hence, iBuyers are only recommended if you want a quick sale rather than save your money.
⚡ iBuyer Reviews: See who’s No.1 in America!
Option 5: Sell with Full-Service Real Estate Agents
If a home seller wishes to sell with a real estate agent, then they can opt for full-service Realtors who can help them to list and sell their property without any hassle. The benefits of selling your home with a full-service agent are:
- Help at Every Step: Home sellers can enjoy a smooth and stress-free sale because the REALTOR will take care of the complex steps. They will also help you find the best buyer for your property.
- Experienced Agents: Real estate brokers with years of experience can provide great market insights to sell a home fast. Home sellers can immensely benefit if they work with experienced and qualified full-service agents.
- Save with Full-Service Agents: Some of the best REALTORS offer their services at a flat rate or low commission. This allows home sellers to save on listing commission while selling their property.
» Best Realtors in America: Sell your house with the top REALTORS in America!
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Companies in Oklahoma
Which are the best Flat Fee MLS websites in Oklahoma?
Houzeo is one of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Oklahoma. Their advanced tech and responsive customer servicehelp home sellers to list and sell their house without any trouble. Local companies like Trinity Properties OK and Adams Family Real Estate are other great options for locals in Oklahoma.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Oklahoma?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including Oklahoma. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live?
The typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately. But for most MLS’ in Oklahoma, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
- Selling an Inherited House in Oklahoma: Know how to sell your inherited home in Oklahoma.
- Sell My House Fast for Cash Oklahoma: Know how to sell your house fast in Oklahoma and for the most cash.
- Best Time of Year to Sell a House in Oklahoma: Read to know when to put your Oklahoma home for sale.
- Oklahoma Real Estate Photography: Well-photographed photos grab the attention of a potential buyer and are 32% more likely to get sold faster. Learn how!
- Oklahoma Seller Closing Costs Calculator: Know how much you need to pay as Closing Costs.
- Wholesale Real Estate Oklahoma: Everything you need to know about wholesaling real estate in Oklahoma.
Related Keywords: mls oklahoma, mls listings oklahoma, flat fee mls listing oklahoma, mls listings tulsa oklahoma, oklahoma flat fee mls listing, oklahoma city mls listings, oklahoma mls listings, what is the best flat fee mls listing service,mls listing Oklahoma, multiple listing service oklahoma, flat fee mls listing reviews, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, selling home as is in oklahoma, sell my house quick oklahoma, home staging near me, oklahoma real estate photographers, who pays closing costs in oklahoma, cash offers for houses oklahoma, fsbo ok, oklahoma real estate commission contact, oklahoma real estate market