From Stonebridge Pointe to Valley Gardens, Albuquerque home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
New Mexico Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst Albuquerque home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $399: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Duke City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress Realty||$299||$50-$350||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|3. Hardy & Co. Real Estate||$695||1%-1.5%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat Fee Realty||$695||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|5. For Sale By Owner New Mexico||$395||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. Entry Only||$999||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Albuquerque Flat Fee MLS Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is New Mexico’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% (Minimum $995) at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% (Minimum $995) at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS New Mexico: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in New Mexico.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Albuquerque. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in New Mexico.
3. Hardy & Co. Real Estate
NUMBER OF OPTIONS
Hardy & Co. Real Estate
Hardy & Co. Real Estate has 2 cost-effective packages and 1 full-service package that sellers can benefit from.
- $395 Flat Fee Listing Package: This package includes a listing term of 12 months with the maximum number of photos allowed by MLS. You can make unlimited changes, pause or cancel your listing anytime. You will also get the assistance of a broker throughout the process.
- $395 Listing + Contract & Closing Support Package: This package includes all features of the $395 package. You will also be assisted with contract negotiations, completing required disclosures, reviewing the closing documents, etc. You pay 1% or a minimum of $3,000 at closing.
- Full-Service Package – $695 at Listing: This package comes with all the features of the $395 package plus the Contract and Closing Support Package. You pay 1% or a minimum of $4,000 at closing.
👉 Our Take: We suggest the Flat Fee Listing package priced at $395. This package is affordable for the services included.
The highlight points of Hardy & Co. Real Estate are:
- Maximum Photos: You have the option to add the maximum number of photos allowed on the Local MLS in New Mexico.
- One-Day Listing: Your listing will be posted to the New Mexico local MLS within one business day of submitting your paperwork.
- Broker Assistance: This service is available from listing and throughout the sales process.
- Free Cancellation: You can pause or cancel your listing at any time during the home-selling process.
The major dissatisfaction you may have with Hardy & Co. Real Estate is:
- Limited Coverage: All packages Hardy & Co. Real Estate provides are not available through the state. It only covers 17 out of 33 counties in New Mexico.
- No Pricing Assistance: There is no built-in CMA or home valuation assistance to help you price your home right.
- No Home Showings: Hardy & Co. Real Estate will not offer assistance for open houses or home showings.
Hardy & Co. Real Estate has 4.9 ratings out of 5 from 28 total reviews on Google Reviews.
» Hardy & Co. Real Estate: Check out Hardy & Co. Real Estate’s Google reviews here.
Hardy & Co. Real Estate offers extensive broker assistance in the most expensive pack. This is a good option for home sellers in Albuquerque looking for local expertise.
However, the full-service packages they offer will burn a hole in your pocket. You will have to pay up to 1.5% commission at closing.
4. Flat Fee Realty
0.25% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION
Flat Fee Realty
- Listing Fee: $159 to $349 + 0.25% at closing
- 0.1% to 0.25% additional fees
- No credible reviews were found
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package, the price of which varies by state.
- Common services included in the Flat Fee package are a listing terms of 6 months with 6 photos. Your listings get syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. The package also includes free listing upgrades and state disclosures.
Listing Photos Upgrades: If you want to make changes to your listing photos, you must purchase upgrades separately. You can add up to 25 photos for $50.
👉 Our Take: If an affordable plan is your priority, then Flat Fee Realty is a good option. However, they do charge additional fees for optional upgrades like additional photos.
In places where it offers direct services, Flat Fee Realty is a great flat fee MLS alternative.
- Changes Made Simple: With Flat Fee Realty you can make free status and price changes. Changes are important as casual errors can be corrected if present when the listing goes live.
- Easy Cancellation: You can cancel anytime and get a refund within 30 days of purchase. With a change of heart over selling your house, some of the listing fees will get refunded. After the listing process is completed by their broker, there are no refunds.
- Market Exposure: Listing gets syndicated to Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com. All the major websites you would like to use to showcase your home in front of the right buyers are covered.
- Free Disclosures: Just like taxes, documentation is an important aspect of home selling. Flat Fee Realty offers free disclosures for all states.
In our review of Flat Fee Realty, we identified some major deal-breakers.
- Non-customizable Packages: Flat Fee Realty’s listing package provides no scope for customization. The package is a one size fits all plan, limiting the options you would like to opt for.
- 0.25% Commission at Closing: Flat Fee Realty charges 0.25% commission at closing. Even though they claim the buyer agent pays this, the entire commission comes out of the seller’s proceeds. Buyer agents will not willingly agree to this deduction.
Flat Fee Realty has no credible reviews.
Flat Fee Realty offers a single Flat Fee MLS package that varies by state. In New Mexico, it costs $299 to list with Flat Fee Realty. With this package, you get free listing changes and related disclosures.
However, Flat Fee Realty requires you to pay a minimum 2% buyer agent commission, 0.25% of which goes as a kickback to your listing agent. This means you end up paying a small commission to the listing agent at closing.
5. For Sale By Owner New Mexico
For Sale By Owner New Mexico
For Sale By Owner New Mexico has 3 cost-effective packages that sellers can choose from.
- $395 Package: It includes a listing term of 12 months with 30 photos. Your listing will be syndicated to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more. A yard sign and an open house posting are included with every package.
- $795 Package: This package comes with all the $395 package features and 50 photos on MLS. You will get a comparable market analysis of your home, printable flyers, an electronic lockbox, and a showing-time appointment service. You also get the guidance of a local broker.
- $995 Package: All services from the $795 package plus an electronic signature and 99 photos on MLS.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $795 package for FSBO sellers who may need professional guidance. As it includes the assistance of a local broker.
A few strong suits of For Sale By Owner New Mexico are:
- Maximum Exposure: All the packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- Open House Posting: All packages provided by For Sale By Owner New Mexico include an offering to post open houses on the MLS.
- Broker Assistance: You will get the guidance and consultation of a local broker. They offer phone and email support in premium packages.
Things to keep in mind while choosing For Sale By Owner New Mexico.
- Expensive Packages: Even the basic package starts at $395 and has no broker assistance. If you require list-to-close assistance you must spend up to $995.
- E-Sign Only in $995 package: The option to e-sign your documents is only available in the most expensive package.
- No Tech Features: The website is outdated. They have no seller dashboard or a mobile app for easy listing management.
No reviews were found on enough credible websites for For Sale By Owner New Mexico.
For Sale By Owner New Mexico is operated by Lisa Hebenstret, an experienced real estate broker for over 20 years.
However, the packages are non-customizable. There are no a la carte options or additional services available in the basic packages.
» Customize For Your Preference: Houzeo’s packages include various benefits with customization for your preferences.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
7. Entry Only
Entry Only offers 2 flat fee MLS packages and a flat fee full representation package you can choose from.
- Basic – $399: Includes a 6-month MLS listing, 20 photos, transaction coordination, flyers, buyer lead forwarding, and a yard sign.
- Enhanced – $699: All services of the Basic package + contract review.
- Premium – $999: This is a full-service package. It includes all services of the Enhanced package + negotiations before/after inspections and closing assistance.
Listing Upgrades: Here is a summary of add-on services offered by Entry Only.
- Upload up to listing photo: $100
- 12-month initial listing: $100
- Expedited same-day MLS entry: $100
- 2nd MLS system/category: $100
- Customizable yard sign: $20 (Upto $100)
- Owner verification service: $50
- Comparative Market Analysis: $50
- Combination lock box: $40
- Personalized domain name: $20
- Realtor.com weekly report: $10
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Enhanced Package for For Sale By Owner sellers. Though it is an entry only package, it provides the services a home seller needs.
Here are some key benefits of listing with Entry Only:
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: All email inquiries will be forwarded to you. In addition to this, Entry Only has a 24/7 receptionist service to redirect buyers and agents to you.
- Closing Assistance: Entry Only strives to make the closing process smoother by coordinating with buyer agents, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, attorneys, and title companies.
- 2x Money Back Guarantee: If you are unable to sell your house through Entry Only, they offer a referral to a local traditional broker in your area. In addition to this, they provide a rebate of two times your listing fee (up to $999).
In our research, we found no red flags with Entry Only. Jason Saphire is a reputable broker with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
Entry Only offers a significant number of listing upgrades. However, the ones that may boost the sale of your house, like a higher number of photographs, expedited MLS entry, and secondary MLS listing, are steeply priced. So, we recommend you budget for these when choosing to list with Entry Only.
Entry Only has 4.8 out of 5 stars from 345 total reviews on Trustpilot.
» Entry Only Reviews: Check out the customer reviews of Entry Only.
Entry Only is a part of the HomeZu network. With more than 20 years of experience, Jason Saphire, the managing broker, has cultivated an excellent reputation in the industry.
Entry Only offers a “Double Money Back Guarantee” if you are unable to sell your house with them. In addition to this, they have a 24/7 receptionist service that forwards all buyer leads to you.
However, their add-on services are not as competitively priced as their packages. Past sellers appreciate their low turnaround time and prompt service.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS New Mexico Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
How Do Albuquerque Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service Albuquerque is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Albuquerque service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in New Mexico. Once your MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home on the Albuquerque MLS with Flat Fee Listing Companies saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Albuquerque MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in New Mexico with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
NM Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement New Mexico: Some Flat Fee MLS New Mexico companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in New Mexico: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in New Mexico. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s New Mexico home sale calculator
Alternatives to Albuquerque Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS Albuquerque companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Albuquerque discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Albuquerque Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Albuquerque and other New Mexico markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Albuquerque.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in New Mexico make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Albuquerque and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in New Mexico: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Albuquerque multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Albuquerque. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Albuquerque MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it also covers Regional Flat Fee MLS in Albuquerque.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Albuquerque MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat rate MLS package in Albuquerque, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask. But, in some cases, it may take 2 days to list the property online.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Albuquerque. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and has been delivering good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send across a request to make amendments. While you can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial if you are not sure about how to change the information.
- Best Time to Sell a House in New Mexico: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly. Read our blog to discover the best month to sell your NM home.
- Closing Cost Calculator New Mexico Seller: How much will you make selling my house in New Mexico? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in New Mexico: Will the New Mexico housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in New Mexico: A typical buyer in New Mexico may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in New Mexico.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in New Mexico: Find out who pays closing costs in New Mexico and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in New Mexico: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in New Mexico.
Related : houses for sale by owner in Albuquerque, multiple listing service albuquerque, mls albuquerque, fsbo albuquerque, best realtors albuquerque nm, listing agent albuquerque nm, albuquerque multiple listing service, mls albuquerque new mexico, best real estate agents in albuquerque nm, top realtors in albuquerque nm, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo,Albuquerque Flat Fee MLS New Mexico