From Seville to Sand Key, Clearwater home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Florida Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular among Clearwater home sellers because they have several advantages.
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house, you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in The Magic City. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Clearwater, Florida Listing Companies
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|3. Homecoin||$177- $899||None||✅||❌||❌||✅||❌|
|4. Flat Fee MLS Realty||$69- $399||$750||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|6. Jack Keller Inc Realtors||$150- $375||None||❌||❌||✅||❌||❌|
|7. Flat Fee Group||$177- $477||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Clearwater, Florida Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – FREE: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos. You pay a $49 refundable fee for a yard sign and receive your refund after sending a selfie with it.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC!. And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees.
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Florida’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package includes a free listing on Houzeo.com. You pay a refundable fee of $49 for a yard sign, and once you send us a selfie with this yard sign, you get your $49 back. So, it is a FREE listing!
The Silver package is priced at $349 and the Gold at $399. The virtual full-service Platinum package is priced at $1,200 with no hidden cost at closing.
» Flat Fee MLS Florida: Check our rankings of the best Flat Fee MLS companies in Florida.
Average Tech, Average Service
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners:
- Basic Package – $99: This package will get you listed on the MLS with unlimited changes to your listing. This package is available in all the 10 states they cover.
- Enhanced Package – $399: You get a yard sign, a featured listing on Beycome’s website, flyers, brochures, and one key lockbox. You can also add a virtual tour video to your listing. This package is available only in 8 states.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: This is essentially a virtual full-service package that includes assistance till closing. They charge 1% of the sale price at closing with this package. This package is available only in 6 states.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable, and their technology is useful. We recommend their Enhanced Package priced at $399.
Beycome offers good service in the selected states they are available in:
- Unrestricted Revisions and Edits: You can make unlimited changes in description, photos, or price adaptions in your listing. You can also easily switch to a full-service package anytime.
- Expert Assistance, if Needed: You can get expert assistance on all 7 days of the week in English and Spanish.
In our research, we came across some deal breakers with Beycome.
- You’ll Be Constantly Upsold the Title Service: Beycome also owns a title company, which will be pitched to you repeatedly.
- Limited Coverage: Beycome is only available in 10 states.
- Average Customer Reviews: Most customers had to manage logistics, price negotiation showings, and closing all by themselves. Customers also complained about the lack of customer support and the delay in resolving issues.
- Average Technology: Beycome technology helps you with listing your home on the MLS. Leads, inspections, appraisals, etc. are managed offline so the process can be cumbersome.
- Only for Experienced Sellers: You need to have a good handle on buying and selling real estate, including closing costs and seller disclosures.
Beycome has 4.5 out of 5 stars (338 total reviews) on popular review sites like Google Reviews.
» Beycome Reviews: Know why it is not the best way to sell with Beycome in 2023.
Beycome’s MLS listing packages are reasonably priced and offer legal forms, seller disclosures, an Open House scheduler, and customer support. We recommend the $399 Enhanced Package for FSBO home sellers.
Beycome’s technology is limited and won’t help you with the scheduling and review of home inspections, appraisals, and closings. Separately, you’ll have to be very diligent and manage leads manually outside the platform too.
Click Bait Alert
Homecoin’s $95 plan is designed to lure home sellers to purchase their MLS listing for a small $95 fee.
- Flat Fee MLS Listing – $95: Homecoin will get you listed on the MLS. This plan DOES NOT include managing showings, offers, lockbox, yard sign, or digital seller disclosures.
👉 Our Take: We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers. The $95 MLS listing sounds great, but most sellers need additional services. Homecoin significantly over-charges for these services.
There are 2 key advantages to Homecoin.
- MLS Exposure: A Flat Fee MLS listing via Homecoin will get you on the MLS and in front of thousands of buyers.
- Covers 11 States: Homecoin covers California, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
We really wanted to like this service, but in our research we found several issues with Homecoin.
- The $95 Listing is the Bait: Homecoin’s $95 listing includes just a basic entry-only listing in the MLS. Homecoin will charge you extra for features like showings management with a lockbox, ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best offer. You can end up paying thousands more for these.
- Upgrades are Overpriced: Homecoin’s yard sign is expensive at $69 + $97 (for the post), if you want to manage showings, you have to rent a lockbox for $125 + $120 desposit. A standard forms help package is $400.
- Key Features are Not Available: In many states, key essentials are missing in Homecoin’s offerings. Without these, you risk turning-off buyers and buyer agents. These essential features include a showing service to manage showings, inspections, appraisal, and closing. Broker contract review & support is also not available in many areas. Homecoin calls this “Seller Forms Help (Premium)”. It should be available if you need it. You also don’t have the ability to counter an offer, or request highest & best. These are essential services in our opinion.
- Limited Customer Service via Phone: Homecoin provides decent customer service over text and email. The service is difficult to reach via phone.
- Dashboard is Clunky: Homecoin does not auto-populate listing data from public sources. So you have to fill all the listing data manually. Sellers have complained that this can take a lot of time.
Note: Homecoin’s offerings vary by region. Our research was in 28025 zipcode.
Homecoin Reviews: Homecoin.com has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating from 50 sellers on Google Reviews.
Homecoin is a website For Sale By Owner that offers a single MLS listing package, priced at $95. You can avail of their rental lockbox, professional real estate photographs, or signposts at additional costs. We do not recommend Homecoin for most home sellers.
While the $95 flat fee is definitely attractive, the additional features come with a hefty price point. Further, Homecoin’s limited coverage may make it difficult for many Americans to benefit from their MLS access package.
4. Flat Fee MLS Realty
UNLIMITED LISTING TERM
Flat Fee MLS Realty
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers 3 listing packages.
- Silver Package – $89: In this package, you can post 25 photos with your listing. You also get real estate documents and an open house scheduling management tool.
- Gold Package – $249: This package includes everything offered in the Silver package in addition to Showing Time service.
- Platinum Package – $549: With this package, you get professional HD photos, CMA, and a lockbox, in addition to an MLS listing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold Package. This package includes services such as comparative market analysis and expedited listing to make things easier for a home seller.
» Flat Fee MLS Realty Reviews: Is the $89 listing fee too good to be true?
Listing with Flat Fee MLS Realty has some advantages.
- Affordable Packages: Flat Fee MLS Realty offers affordable packages starting at $89. These packages can be a good option if you are on a tight budget.
- Good Customer Service: Customer service has been rated as prompt and efficient by sellers.
- Free Listing Changes: Flat Fee MLS Realty provides unlimited listing changes and updates free of cost.
In our research, we have found certain red flags with Flat Fee MLS Realty.
- Not for Inexperienced Sellers: Flat Fee MLS Realty may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own.
- Additional Fees: For services like professional photography, you have to pay additional $460 with the Silver package and $300 with the Gold package.
- Does not cover commercial, rental, or vacant land: Flat Fee MLS Realty may be an option if you are selling a single-family home, townhouse, or condo, but it does not cover commercial, rental, or vacant land properties.
Flat Fee MLS Realty has 4.2 out of 5 stars from 73 total reviews on Google.
» Flat Fee MLS Realty Reviews: Read our in-depth review on Flat Fee MLS Realty.
Flat Fee MLS Realty offers affordable packages starting at $89. These packages can be a good option if you are on a tight budget. Although, when the price is so low it is often indicative of hidden costs!
The additional services are expensive. For example, professional photography will cost you $460 with the Silver package and $300 with the Gold package.
5. I Sold My House
Low Tech, But Great Broker
iSoldMyHouse offers 2 packages:
- Get Listed – $299+: This plan will allow you to upload 6 photos. The listing term is 6-months.
- Get Sold – $399+: This plan includes 25 photos and a 6-month listing term.
Coverage in 8 States: iSoldMyHouse, through its affiliate Get Listed Realty, provides real estate services in Connecticut, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse will only be selling your information as a lead to local brokers.
👉 Our Take: We recommend iSoldMyHouse.com in the 8 states it services itself. If you’re in one of these states, we suggest the “Get Sold” plan. Photos sell properties, so it’s important to get more than 6 photos.
iSoldMyHouse.com is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option in the 8 states where it directly provides services.
- Experienced Broker: Kris Lippi, the owner of iSoldMyHouse, is an experienced real estate broker licensed in 8 states. Very few brokers are as good and knowledgeable as Kris in For Sale By Owner MLS listings.
- Strong Customer Support: iSoldMyHouse has an excellent 4.7 out of 5 star rating on Google Reviews and the BBB. This indicates they provide strong support to their customers.
In our research, we found some major deal breakers with iSoldMyHouse.com.
- iSoldMyHouse Will Sell Your Lead to a Local Broker in 42 States and Washington D.C.: iSoldMyHouse.com services clients in 8 states. In the remaining 42 states + DC, iSoldMy House will sell your information to a local broker as a lead. A local broker will then reach out to you to get you listed. In these 42 states + DC, iSoldMyHouse cannot help you with any customer service or listing issues.
- Time to List & Make Changes is High: In the 42 states + DC where iSoldMyHouse does not offer its services, it has to forward your information as a lead to a local broker. There’s lag between when iSoldMyHouse forwards your lead, the broker recieves it, and then reaches out to you with listing and other FSBO paperwork. This lag can be a few hours to days and can delay your listing.
- iSoldMyHouse.com is Not 100% Online: iSoldMyHouse has limited tech stack. This means a lot of processes like reviewing offers and managing inspections will be offline and manual. iSoldMyHouse also does not offer a mobile app.
iSoldMyHouse.com has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating from more than 100 sellers on Better Business Bureau and Google Reviews.
» iSoldMyHouse.com Reviews: See why the service is a great option if you’re in the 8 states it covers.
iSoldMyHouse is a great choice in the 8 states it covers. Kris Lippi, the Broker Owner of iSoldMyHouse is an experienced Flat Fee broker with thousands of transactions under his belt.
In the remaining 42 states and Washington D.C., iSoldMyHouse.com is only a referral service. They act as a middleman and will sell your information to a local broker who will help you list on MLS.
6. Jack Keller Inc Realtors
Multiple Listing Options
Jack Keller Inc Realtors
Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers 5 packages ranging from $150-$375.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 1 – $0: This is a “Sell First, Then Pay” package. It includes 0% interest for 6 months for any purchase over $99. Later you can select any of the packages and continue with your home sale process.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 2 – $75: This package is only for vacant land or commercial properties for sale or lease. Allows you to upload 12 photos. Includes free contracts, addendums, and disclosures.
- Flat Fee MLS Package 3 – $150: This is their most popular package for homes, townhomes, and condos. The services offered are similar to that offered by Package 2.
- Expert Seller Package 4 – $375: Here you are allowed to upload 100 photos on MLS and Realtor.com. They also give you access to their ShowingTime showing scheduling system. You get to add unlimited open house scheduling and REALTOR.com’s weekly statistical report.
- Partial Full Service – $375 + 1% at closing: With this package, you get some additional services like expert advice for negotiations and contract review. They also offer escrow services and unlimited open houses.
👉 Our Take: We recommend their $150 package for experienced sellers. For first-time sellers, we recommend the $375 for additional guidance to get you through the transaction.
For Miami home sellers, Jack Keller Inc Realtors offers a number of benefits:
- Market Exposure: Your listing will be seen on Realtor.com, Redfin, Zillow/Trulia, Homes.com Homefinder.com, and many other real estate sites.
- Unlimited Listing Term: Except for Package 1, the other packages provide an unlimited listing period. This means your home will be on the MLS until it’s sold.
Jack Keller Inc Realtors has some drawbacks that home sellers should be aware of.
- Not 100% Online: Manual paperwork might delay your selling process. You need to fill out forms and send them back, after which it might take 2-3 business days for the listing to activate.
- Poor Customer Reviews: Many customers have complained about the agents’ unprofessional behavior. Some customers have even stated that they charge $199 at closing.
Jack Keller Inc. Realtors is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars from 48 total reviews on Google Reviews.
The packages offered by Jack Kellers can be tailored to the needs of the sellers. Except for Package 1, the other packages offer an unlimited listing period. This means that your home will remain on the MLS until it is sold.
They do charge an additional fee for making changes to the listing. However, their website does not explicitly mention how much they would charge. The packages are expensive for the services they provide.
7. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some of the advantages of listing your home with this company are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain drawbacks of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers. Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee.
However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Listing Services have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with MLS Clearwater, Florida companies is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
» FACT: Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Florida Pricing page
How Do Clearwater Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing in Clearwater is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Clearwater Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Florida. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in Clearwater saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Clearwater MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s a step-by-step guide for listing your home on MLS with Houzeo!
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing scheduling, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
FL Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Florida: Some Flat Fee MLS Florida companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Florida: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Clearwater or any other city in Florida. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Florida home sale calculator.
Alternatives to Clearwater Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS FL companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Florida discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- List With a Full-Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Florida Realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also, note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Clearwater and other Florida markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell your house fast in Florida.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Clearwater make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Florida and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Florida: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a little bit of research, you can sell your home by listing it with these Clearwater multiple listing services.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Clearwater. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner Websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» NEED MORE CLARITY? Read these exclusive Houzeo reviews and learn why it is one of the best FSBO sites in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Clearwater MLS’ does Houzeo cover while listing the house?
As Houzeo offers flat fee MLS services nationwide, it also covers Stellar MLS in Clearwater, Florida.
What is the time span within which the house gets listed on Florida MLS?
As soon as you move ahead with a flat-rate MLS package in Florida, the listing will appear either on the same day or the next business day. The listing will go live once you submit the details through the website. You also have to answer the follow-up questions that the agent may ask.
Which is the best Flat Fee MLS listing service?
As per our research, Houzeo is considered to be the best Flat fee MLS in Clearwater. The company holds a rating of 4.9 out of 5 and has been delivering good customer service over the years.
Can I update the information after the house is listed online?
Yes. Once the realtor lists the house on the MLS in your county, you can easily send a request to make amendments. You can change the details related to open houses, you can even add some more photos and update the description. Watch this video tutorial
- Best Time to Sell a House in Florida: Selling your house at the right time will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost Calculator Florida Seller: How much will you make selling my house in Florida? Check out this Calculator.
- Real Estate Market in Florida: Will the Florida housing market crash?
For Home Buyers
- How Much Closing Cost for Buyer in Florida: A typical buyer in Florida may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in Florida.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Florida: Find out who pays closing costs in Florida and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Florida: Read more to find out how much title insurance costs in Florida.
Related: mls clearwater beach florida, mls clearwater beach fl, mls listing clearwater beach florida, clearwater mls, clearwater fl mls, mls listings clearwater fl, mls listings clearwater, mls listings clearwater, clearwater fsbo, flat fee mls florida, florida mls, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeoClearwater Flat Fee MLS Florida