List Now Realty is a Florida company that helps you get your home listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a flat fee. If you’re looking to sell for sale by owner (FSBO), List Now Realty allows you to skip the commission fee that you’d typically pay a listing agent.
- Pros: Affordable listing package, no extra charge for making changes in your MLS listing
- Cons: Offers only one flat fee listing package with no a-la-carte services, charges a high 4% commission for full-service listing, serves only a few counties in Florida
- Bottomline: List Now Realty is not ideal for inexperienced home sellers. You can instead get more agent support with Houzeo.com, a tech platform that allows you to list your home on the MLS for a small flat fee and work with a listing agent who doesn’t typically charge a commission.
What is List Now Realty?
With List Now Realty’s flat fee package, your property will be listed until it is sold. This means that even if the Florida listing contract requires an expiration date, you can renew the contract with List Now Realty for no extra cost.
Founded by Matt Buttner, List Now Realty is a licensed broker and a flat fee MLS listing service in 32 Florida counties for real estate home sellers and investors. At present, it offers only one standard flat fee package of $299 without any add-on services.
🤔 What is Flat Fee MLS?
Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is an online database of houses for sale that can be accessed ONLY by licensed agents authorized to list homes and procure data. Going to these agents to sell a house means paying a high commission.
A Flat Fee MLS listing service is an MLS ENTRY-ONLY service to list your home on your local MLS through an agent for a flat fee. Here, you sell your home without a realtor and save thousands on commission.
💰 Flat Fee MLS: Learn everything you need to know about Flat Fee MLS
How Does List Now Realty Work?
⭐ STEP 1- Basic Information & Registration
Fill out an online form on the List Now Realty website with personal and property details, including the location, type of property, photos, room measurements, description, etc.
⭐ STEP 2- Prepare to List Your Property
Once you submit your MLS information through the List Now Realty website and make your payment, they will begin entering the listing information into the MLS.
You cannot make changes to your MLS listing on your own. If you wish to make changes, you have to email List Now Realty. The company doesn’t charge extra fees for the changes.
⭐ STEP 3- Review Your Listing
List Now Realty will send you a copy of your listing for review within 24 hours of receiving the completed listing forms before it goes live on your local Florida MLS.
⭐ STEP 4- Sign the Listing Agreement and Activate the Listing
Once they have all your details in place, you’ll sign a listing agreement with List Now Realty. Once the agreement is signed, your listing will go live on the MLS within one to two business days and the status will change to “Active”.
» Best Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida: Find out our top ranking of Florida’s best flat fee MLS listing companies that offer more personalized services
Let’s take a look at other features of Houzeo and List Now Realty
|Feature Comparison||Houzeo||List Now Realty|
|Flat Fee MLS Listing||$299||$299|
|Syndication to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and other real estate websites||✅||✅|
|Unlimited Listing Changes||✅||✅|
|Mobile App for Customers||✅||❌|
|Fast Listing Changes||✅||✅|
|3D or 2D Virtual Tour||✅||❌|
» List Now: Become a Houzeo seller today for a hassle-free transaction!
What Does List Now Realty Offer?
👉 $299 Listing Package
List Now Realty offers ONLY ONE listing package for $299. Some of its features include:
- MLS Listing
- Automatic showing scheduling
- Post as many property photos as your local MLS allows
- Direct forwarding of buyer leads to you via email
- No extra charges for contract renewal
List Now Realty is also transparent about its pricing, so there are no cancellation fees at closing and no additional fees for making changes to your listing once it’s live or the contract is renewed.
But this package does not offer any add-on services, like a yard sign, professional photography, a lockbox facility, or agent assistance. You are responsible for the sale of your home. So, we do not recommend it to first-time home sellers who need more support with pricing, negotiations, market analysis, and more.
👉 Full Service Listing for 4% Agent Commission
If you want more support from List Now Realty, you will have to opt for their full-service listing for a hefty agent commission of 4% of your home’s selling price paid at closing. It includes:
- Listing on your local MLS and other real estate websites
- Professional photography of your property
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Yard Sign, Lockbox
- The listing process, negotiations, inquiries, and showings are handled by a licensed broker
While List Now Realty does not have any hidden fees, their 4% listing commission is more than the average real estate agent commission. Currently, the full-service listing is only available in Lake County, Orange County, Seminole County, and Sumter County.
💲 Get Add-on Features for a Flat Fee
Houzeo advanced packages include various benefits, including virtual full service of a licensed broker for no additional fees!
HOUZEO’S PRICING STRUCTURE
List Now Realty Coverage
The company provides coverage in 32 counties throughout Florida, including Alachua, Bay, Brevard, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, DeSoto, Escambia, Gadsden, Hillsborough, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Liberty, Manatee, Marion, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington.
Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
We’ve compiled a list of the best Flat Rate MLS Listing Services in each state. Click on your state to check them out!
List Now Realty Reviews
A major downside of working with List With Realty is that they have very few customer reviews on third-party websites. There are only 14 reviews on BBB and 13 reviews on Facebook, all with a 5-star rating.
List Now Realty’s website testimonials are curated by the company, so we didn’t consider their objective. This makes it difficult for us to determine the real experiences of past customers with the company.
Positive List Now Realty reviews mention that their listing process is quick and simple. The following List Now Realty reviews from home sellers talk about agent commission savings and List Now Realty’s prompt response.
What You Should Know Before Listing with List Now Realty
List Now Realty has very few positive reviews and no negative reviews online, but consider these major downsides of the company before you opt for their flat fee listing package.
❌ Only One Listing Package is Available
List Now Realty has one standard package which is not suitable for most FSBO home sellers.
❌ No Yard Sign, Lockbox, Photography
List Now Realty does not provide yard signs, lock boxes, or photography in its flat fee package, the three most important tools to help you get noticed by potential buyers in your neighborhood and on the MLS and to manage showings.
❌ No Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) is one of the most important steps for FSBO home sellers, but List Now Realty does not offer this service in its flat fee package.
CMA is a calculation of a home’s value based on previously sold comparable homes in the neighborhood. CMA reports are produced by real estate agents to assist home sellers in listing property prices.
Remember that the listing price is NOT the same as a home’s selling price. If you price your home competitively, it will attract more buyers and give you an advantage in negotiations.
❌ Limited Coverage
List Now Realty’s service area is limited to select Florida counties, as mentioned before.
❌ No Help with Pricing Your Property
List Now Realty does not provide any advice on property pricing with its flat fee service, which is a major factor that determines how long your house will sit on the market.
❌ Limited Self-help Resources
List Now Realty’s lack of self-help resources defeats the purpose of being a DIY FSBO website. This is a red flag for first-time sellers considering they might have valid queries about the complex nature of the real estate.
❌ No Negotiation Assistance
You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate and negotiate with potential home buyers on your own. List Now Realty is not ideal for you if you lack time to manage your property sale.
❌ No Contract Reviews
Since the contract outlines the responsibilities and rights of the seller and the buyer, having a contract reviewed ensures you have a complete understanding of the agreement that you will be legally bound to after signing. List Now Realty offers no such assistance in its flat fee listing package.
❌ You will Still Pay a Buyer Agent’s Commission
While you skip the seller agent commission of 3% by listing with List Now Realty, you will still need to offer a competitive buyer agent’s commission to help attract more buyers.
» Average Real Estate Agent Commission: Learn everything about agent commissions
❌ Listing Fee is Non-refundable
Once your listing goes live on the MLS, List Now Realty will not refund your flat fee amount if you decide to cancel it anytime.
❌ Not Suitable for FSBO Sellers
While List Now Realty offers a cheap listing package, it is not an ideal option for FSBO home sellers wanting more hands-on support or à-la-carte services. As an FSBO seller, you will be left to handle the showings and negotiations on your own, which can be daunting.
✅ List Now Realty Pros
- No Cancellation or Hidden Fees
- Access to a Licensed Broker
- Buyer Leads Forwarded Directly to You
- No Extra Charge for MLS Listing Changes
❌ List Now Realty Cons
- Only One Flat Fee Listing Package Available
- No CMA, Contract Reviews, and Negotiation Assistance
- Only Serves Select Markets in Florida
List Now Realty Alternatives
We suggest some better alternatives to list a property on MLS. Since most of the following companies offer flat fee MLS and services with no additional fees, it will ensure that your listing experience is stress-free.
Why It’s #1: Houzeo has thousands of 5-star reviews. It offers the best combination of maximum savings, advanced technology, 5-star customer support, and listing exposure.
Packages: Houzeo typically offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $299+: It is the best for selling a lot. Your listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package – $349+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $399+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have all the access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo has 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out what customers have to say about Houzeo.
Houzeo is available nationwide.
2. Beycome Real Estate
Based in Miami, Florida, Beycome is a technologically-advanced real estate company that makes it easy for home sellers to list their home on the MLS Florida as an FSBO. Through their seller dashboard, you get to access advanced features like managing your listing, organizing offers, and showing schedules.
Beycome is a licensed brokerage that offers all services virtually. Beycome offers Flat Fee MLS listing services in Florida and a few other states.
Packages: Beycome offers three Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package – $99: You can upload maximum photos and make unlimited listing changes. You get forms and disclosures, an open house scheduler, and home visits management tool. Note that there is a mandatory $25 cancelation fee.
- Enhanced Package – $399: With all the features of the Basic Package, you get a yard sign, a featured Beycome listing, flyers, brochures, and a key lockbox. You also get to add a virtual tour video to your listing.
- Concierge Service – $599 + 1% Commission: Opt for this package if you need assistance until closing.
👉 Our Take: Beycome’s prices are reasonable as a high-tech platform. However, their reviews are only decent, and they have limited coverage. Furthermore, Beycome Real Estate is not a For Sale By Owner website; it is a flat fee brokerage.
» Beycome Reviews: The Truth about America’s only Flat Fee Online Real Estate Brokerage
- Set up a free web page along with listing your property on the MLS
Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC. has a 4.5 out of 5 rating on the popular review site Google.
👎 Limited Coverage: Beycome Real Estate covers only 9 states—Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
👍 Rankings of Local For Sale By Owner Listing Services: If your zipcode lies out of Beycome’s coverage or you want to explore local companies, check our rankings & choose the best FSBO site for your sale:
- Flat Fee MLS Alabama: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Alabama
- Flat Fee MLS California: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in California
- Flat Fee MLS Connecticut: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Connecticut
- Flat Fee MLS Florida: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Florida
- Flat Fee MLS Georgia: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Georgia
- Flat Fee MLS Illinois: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Illinois
- Flat Fee MLS Minnesota: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in Minnesota
- Flat Fee MLS North Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in North Carolina
- Flat Fee MLS South Carolina: See our rankings of Flat Fee MLS Companies in South Carolina
Other Options You Should Consider
1. Sell to iBuyers
iBuyers make an offer on your property within 24-48 hours and can close within 7 days or more. Most iBuyers like Opendoor and Offerpad are also known to offer the Fair Market Value (FMV) for your property.
Selling to an iBuyer has certain significant drawbacks. These include:
- Limited coverage, restricted to metro and urban areas
- Strict eligibility criteria without exceptions
- Non-negotiable offers
- 5% service fee
- 2% – 8% repair costs
👉 Our Take: We recommend iBuyers if your house meets the iBuyer company’s eligibility criteria.
» iBuyer Reviews: Check out rankings, pros, cons & alternatives of top iBuyers in America
2. Sell to “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies
Unlike iBuyers, “We buy homes for cash” companies help you sell your house as-is fast. They can even close within 7 days or any date you choose. “We buy homes for cash” companies also make cash offers for homes outside metro areas or in difficult-to-sell locations.
Here’s why traditional cash home buyers could be a bad option for you than an iBuyer:
- They make lowball offers and offer only 50% – 70% of market value.
- Their offers are non-negotiable
👉 Our Take: We recommend selling to a cash home buyer if you are selling a distressed house “as-is” without looking for the best price.
» “We Buy Homes for Cash” Companies: Check out America’s biggest cash home buyer companies in 2023
“Cash for Houses” Companies Near You
3. Sell FSBO With Flat Fee MLS Services
Listing with a Flat Fee MLS service gets your house on the market within just 24-48 hours. Selling For Sale By Owner has increased substantially in the past few years, with 77% of FSBO homes being sold in less than 2 weeks.
Flat Fee MLS is one of the best ways to sell your house fast, and it has 4 major benefits:
- MLS is the fastest way to hit the market, plus your listing is syndicated to Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Your listing gets maximum exposure.
- You can negotiate all offers.
- You skip paying commission or service fees.
👉 Our Take: We recommend Flat Fee MLS companies for most home sellers. They are fast, and you will save thousands in commissions.
» For Sale By Owner Websites: Check out the rankings for America’s best FSBO websites
Bottomline: Should You List with List Now Realty
List Now Realty is a decent option for experienced home sellers. But we do not recommend it for FSBO sellers. They offer very few features and no additional services for a $299 flat fee, which makes it a risky bet for inexperienced home sellers.
Apart from this, their 4% listing commission is more than the average real estate commission, so it’s best to look for other discount real estate brokers in Florida who can help you through the home-selling process for a discounted commission.
Houzeo.com, on the other hand, offers 4 listing packages that cater to the different needs of home sellers. It is also available nationwide and offers the best combination of maximum savings, no hidden fees, and a 5-star customer rating based on thousands of online reviews. Houzeo’s advanced technology also makes the FSBO paperwork and listing management process quick and efficient.
Check out our packages and find the one that suits you the best.
|1. Bronze Package||$299: It is the best for selling a lot or land property by the owner. Your FSBO listing gets syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.|
|2. Silver Package||$349: This includes everything that FSBO home sellers typically look for.|
|3. Gold Package||399: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.|
|4. Platinum||$999+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.|
Resources for Florida Home Sellers
- Seller Closing Costs in Florida: Home sellers incur costs over and above the property’s purchase price to complete the transaction. Read the seller’s closing costs in Florida to know more.
- Selling a House in Florida: Selling your house involves various steps like pricing, marketing, negotiating, paperwork, etc. Check out our comprehensive guide for selling your house in Florida.
- For Sale by Owner Contract in Florida: Check out our comprehensive guide on creating a Florida for sale by owner contract.
- Selling a House as is in Florida: Selling a house “as is” is the best option for home sellers who want to save time and money. Here is a handful of information that you need to know beforehand.
Frequently Asked Questions about List Now Realty
1. Is List Now Realty legit?
Yes, List Now Realty, founded by licensed broker Matthew Buttner, is a legitimate company in Florida that offers a flat fee MLS listing service to home sellers and investors.
Related: list now realty reviews, list now realty, list now realty LLC, list now realty matt buttner, matt butner list now realty, list now realty beverly hills fl, list now realty, houzeo reviews, houzeo.com reviews, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo