From Seattle to Maple Valley, Washington home sellers are saving thousands by not paying the 6% real estate agent commission.
Washington Flat Fee MLS companies have become very popular amongst WA home sellers because they have several advantages:
- List & Sell for Just $349: Say NO to the 3% listing agent commission. And you get to select the Buyer Agent Commission. No buyer agent? Pay $0 commission!
- Fast Listing: A Flat Fee MLS service can get you listed in 24-48 hours! Just in time for this Sunday’s open house you’re planning.
- Cancel Anytime: Listing Agreements typically bind you to that agent for up to 1 year, even if you hate your agent. If you’re not tied to an offer, Flat Fee MLS listing agreements can typically be canceled anytime!
- No Hidden Fees: Traditional real estate transactions are infamous for hidden charges that you see only at the closing table. High-tech Flat Fee MLS services are changing that by disclosing all fees upfront.
We’ve spent thousands of hours researching and reviewing the best Flat Fee MLS services in the Evergreen State. Here are our rankings:
Rankings: Flat Fee MLS Companies Washington
|Flat Fee MLS Service||Price||Additional Fees||100% Online||Offer Management||Showing Management||5-star Reviews||Mobile App|
|2. Congress-Realty||$299||$50 - $800||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|4. Flat List||$299||None||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|6. Flat Fee Group||$299||0.5% - 1%||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
|7. FSBO||$399.95||$50 - $200||❌||❌||❌||❌||❌|
Reviews: 7 Best Flat Fee MLS Washington Companies
#1 Flat Fee MLS Service
Houzeo offers 4 Flat Fee MLS packages.
- Bronze Package – $329+: This package offers Houzeo listing only for 6 months with maximum photos.
- Silver Package – $399+: This includes everything that home sellers typically look for.
- Gold Package – $379+: It is Houzeo’s signature MLS package and includes all the technology Houzeo is known for Houzeo Showings, Houzeo Offers, and DigiTransact.
- Platinum – $349+: It includes the assistance of a licensed broker to help you with negotiations, disclosures, and closing.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the GOLD plan. You’ll have access to Houzeo tech, making managing showings and offer negotiations easy!
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is 100% online. You can finish listing formalities in less than 60 mins.
Houzeo is America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS service because of 4 reasons:
- Max Exposure: Houzeo MLS packages give you access to the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, and 100s of other websites.
- 5-star Customer Service: Houzeo has a fully staffed customer service desk available 6 days a week. Chats and emails are open 7 days a week. This is rare in today’s world.
- 100% Online: Houzeo is high-tech. For you, this means easy listing, fast changes, online showings, and online offers. Houzeo Mobile App is also very powerful.
- No Listing Commission: In most states, you’ll be paying just a small flat fee to list on MLS. Houzeo covers 47 states + DC! And remember, all fees are disclosed upfront, so there are no Houzeo hidden fees. You get to bypass the listing agent commission!
There are no dealbreakers with Houzeo.
» Houzeo Reviews: Houzeo is rated “Excellent” with a 4.9 out of 5 star rating by 4,521 home sellers on Google Reviews and Trustpilot!
Houzeo is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of home sellers on Google & Trustpilot.
» Houzeo Reviews: Check out how Team Houzeo has addressed all Houzeo complaints from home sellers.
Houzeo.com is Washington’s #1 ranked Flat Fee MLS service. Houzeo provides an unbeatable combination of max savings, 5-star customer support, and cutting-edge technology.
Houzeo’s Bronze package is priced at $99. The Silver package costs $379, and the Gold package costs $379 + 0.5% at closing. The full-service Platinum package costs $349 + 1% at closing.
2. Congress Realty
Most Experienced Broker
Congress Realty Offers 3 Flat Fee MLS packages and one full-service Package.
- Basic Package – $299: It includes a listing term of 6 months and 4 photos with access to all state forms & disclosures, the showing appointment tool, and up to 5 free listing changes.
- Plus Package – $399: The services offered are similar to the basic Package. You can make up to 10 free listing changes. Additionally, automated phone leads are forwarded to you.
- Premium Package – $499: You get all the services of the Plus Package with unlimited open house postings, social media featured listing, and unlimited free listing changes.
- Full-Service Package – $399+0.5% Commission: This Package comes with the assistance of an agent to help you with negotiations, contract review, and closing. They charge 0.5% at closing.
Listing Upgrades: In the cheaper plans, you have to purchase upgrades separately. We’ve summarized all upgrades below.
- Call Forwarding: $50
- Max Photos (if more than 25): $50
- Open House Advertisement: $50
- Listing Renewal: $175
- Pro Photographed Virtual Tour: $350 (could be more. If so, you will be notified)
- Congress Realty Yard Sign: $150
- eLockbox Rental: $295 (includes $125 refundable deposit)
- Combo Lockbox (basic): $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend Congress’ Premium Package. The Premium package comes with unlimited changes, so it’s worth it financially.
» Jared English Congress Realty: Jared English and Congress Realty have an excellent rating on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is an excellent Flat Fee MLS option for sellers looking to sell their homes fast.
- Very Experienced & Highly Rated Broker: There are very few brokers as capable as Jared Andrew English. If you are buying or selling, Andrew provides excellent representation and works hard for your interests.
- Excellent Customer Service: Andrew and his team at Congress Realty are fast and reachable.
In our research, we found no red flags with Congress Realty. Jared Andrew English has a stellar reputation within the broker community.
Congress Realty however has a significant number of upgrades. They can add up quick, so if you’re opting for a cheaper plan we recommend you budget for these.
» Congress Realty Reviews: Check out what Houzeo home sellers have to say about working with Congress Realty.
Congress Realty has an excellent rating of 4.9 out of 5 from 127 reviews on Houzeo.com.
Congress Realty is our #2 ranked Flat Fee MLS service in Washington. What sets Congress Realty apart is its Managing Broker – Jared Andrew English.
Jared Andrew English is an experienced Flat Fee MLS broker, and has represented thousands of home sellers. Congress Realty covers all major MLS’ in Washington.
MLS4Owners offers 3 Flat Fee MLS listing packages for homeowners to sell as FSBO.
- MLS Entry Package – $95: This package allows you to list your home on the MLS for 3 months with 8 photos. Your contact number is displayed for agents to directly contact you. You can cancel your listing anytime with no extra cost.
- Gold Package – $395: All the services from the Entry package + standard purchase agreements and state disclosures are provided. This package lists your home for 6 months with 20 photos.
- Classic Package – $595: You can list your house for 12 months with 40 photos. You can also add a virtual tour of your home. All the services from the Gold package + CMA report and sale and purchase agreements with addendums are attached to your listing.
Listing Upgrades: If you plan to upgrade any services you need to purchase them separately.
- Additional Photos: $20 per photo
- MLS4owners Custom Sign: $30 + shipping charges
- Flyer Box: $25
- Broker Activity Report: $25
- MLS4owner Custom Arrow signs: $30 (2 signs)
- Custom Openhouse Signs: $30 (2 signs)
- Changes in Entry listing: $25
- Price Adjustment Consultation: $50
👉 Our Take: We recommend the Gold package as you get enough services for a flat fee listing. However, most of the processes are carried out manually which may delay your listing process.
Chris Nye MLS4Owners.com is an ideal alternative for home sellers in Washington and Oregon with free cancelations. Some of the prominent highlights are:
- Complimentary Services: Free market reports, standard purchase agreements, and state disclosures are offered in all packages. Additionally, marketing strategies like designing your flyers and slide shows are available on their website.
- Market Exposure: Your listing will also be syndicated on websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Keller Williams, Century 21 and more. Moreover, your listings are also shared on social media sites.
- Buyer Lead Forwarding: Buyer leads are forwarded directly to the seller in all their packages.
In our research, we found MLS4owners is less flexible to customize their packages.
- Lack of Contract Assistance and Support: There is no contract assistance or closing support provided.
- Charges for Changes: Sellers listing with the Entry and Gold package have to pay $25 for every listing change.
- Additional 0.5% commission for Virtual Broker: They provide a virtual broker service in all their packages for personalized assistance. This will cost you 0.5% extra on the buyer broker’s commission.
MLS4Owners has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 6 reviews on Google.
» MLS4Owners Reviews: See what past sellers have to share about the company.
MLS4Owners Chris Nye provides iBuying services if you wish to sell your home fast. However, iBuyers only offer 70% to 90% of your home’s Fair Market Value.
Even though MLS4Owners has been active for more than 20 years in Washington, it provides outdated tech support. Sellers have complained about the absence of listing from MLS4Owners website when it was visible on others.
MLS4Owners’ listing packages are economical, but they have additional charges for making listing changes and phone support. Houzeo provides these services for free.
4. Flat List
UNLIMITED LISTING CHANGES
FlatList.com offers 1 Flat Fee MLS Package.
- $299 Package: FlatList.com’s Flat Fee MLS Package is priced at $299. The services vary in different states. Common services include a listing term of 6 months with 25 photos, free listing changes, and open house postings on their site.
Coverage in 4 states: FlatList provides real estate services in Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
If you have a property outside these states, FlatList.com can recommend brokers for your MLS Listing.
👉 Our Take: Sellers must sell with this one package. Also, they do not offer any a la carte service.
Flat.List.com is a good Flat Fee MLS option in the 4 states where it provides services.
- Syndication to Other Websites: Your listing will be syndicated to other real estate websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. Your home gets the best possible exposure.
- Disclosure Forms: You will receive all the required disclosure forms and HOA addendums. Access to counteroffer forms is an added benefit that the company offers.
- Unlimited Listing Changes: You can make unlimited changes to your listing for free.
In our research, we found some dealbreakers with Flat.List.com.
- Single Flat Fee Package: They only offer a single Flat Fee Package, which cannot be altered to suit the demands of the seller. They don’t even provide a la carte services, forcing sellers to choose the features included in this particular package.
- Manual Listing Process: The listing process is manual. You need to “download, print and scan” the necessary paperwork to get listed on the MLS. This way, the entire listing process gets delayed.
FlatList com has 5 out of 5 stars from 55 reviews on Google.
FlatList.com – Check FlatList Google’s reviews by customers.
Stacie Whitfield, the Managing Broker at FlatList.com, is amongst the best WA Flat Fee MLS brokers. Stacie is known for her expertise in helping home sellers and for her fast responses to queries.
In Washington, the $299 Flat Fee Package includes professional listing in the Multiple Listing Service for 6 with 25 photos. The company also provides counteroffer forms, HOA addenda, and seller’s property disclosure with this package.
LOW ON TECH
Fizber is an agent referral company serving the real estate industry since 2006. They allow home sellers to market and sell their homes themselves. They offer 4 packages for FSBO home sellers.
- Free FSBO Listing – $0: Your home is listed on Fizber’s website only.
- Digital Boost Package – $95: You get a featured listing on Fizber, Redfin, and an Open House Manager. Your home gets listed on Redfin and Fizber itself. You get an Open House Manager. However, this package does not list your home on the MLS.
- MLS Boost Package – $270: Your home is listed on the MLS with just 6 photos. The listing is syndicated to Fizber and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Premium MLS Boost Package – $295: You can list your home on the MLS with maximum photos.
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $295 MLS Boost Package, as it offers maximum exposure to your property with unlimited photos.
» What is fizber? Check this out to know more about them.
Here are some of the advantages you should consider while listing with Fizber.com:
- Competitively Priced FSBO MLS Listing Plan: Fizber’s MLS Boost Package is charged lesser than most of its competitors.
- Extra Services in Some States: In some states, Fizber offers extra listing photos and a longer listing term than what they have mentioned in the listing package. However, you need to connect with their customer service to check its availability in your state.
» How does Fizber work: Check out this to know how they work !!
Here are some common issues we found while going through Fizber reviews online:
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: Although Fizber advertises itself as being available nationwide, it is not. Further, your listing information is sold to a local agent, who then lists your home for you. Multiple reviews cite inactive agents and limited coverage in several states.
- Success Fee is Charged in Some States: If you are selling your property in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Wyoming, you are required to pay a 0.5% success fee at closing. This is a hidden fee that is not mentioned anywhere apart from the pricing page on Fizber’s website.
- Extra Charges for Documents: Most FSBO listing services offer documents like seller’s disclosure, lead paint disclosure, contract for sale, and more for free. Fizber charges an extra $15 to $50 for the same.
» Is Fizber really FREE? Check this out to find your answers.
Fizber has 3.1 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
» Fizber.com reviews: Check out this and see what customers experienced while listing with Fizber.
Fizber is an online flat fee MLS listing platform that provides 3 paid listing packages priced between $95 to $295 and one free listing package. They do offer maximum exposure to your property.
But with no guarantee from them, your selling process could get unpredictable. There have been instances of poor customer support reported by their past users.
They also charge a 0.5% commission at closing from sellers in Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. Following a series of Fizber reviews, we’ve concluded that it’s always best to read the terms and conditions of any additional services.
6. Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group
Flat Fee Group offers 3-4 packages depending on the state.
- Common services include an MLS listing within 48 hrs and a listing term of 6 to 12 months. You get access to broker assistance with their full-service packages, which are expensive.
👉 Our Take: Flat Fee Group works on an agent referral model. It works with a variety of flat-fee brokerages, and no two homeowners will have the same experience. However, look for the pros and cons of Flat Fee Group before choosing them.
Flat Fee Group offers its services in all the states of the U.S. Some pros of Flat Fee Group are as follows:
- Customizable Packages: You can customize your package with Flat Fee Group for a small additional fee.
- State Disclosures: Flat Fee Group provides all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums that you will need.
- Market Exposure: Get listed on many popular websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Yahoo Homes, and many more.
In our research, we have found certain cons of Flat Fee Group:
- Not Fully Online: Flat Fee Group is not 100% online which makes the process manual and time-consuming. You’ll have to conduct tours and communicate with buyers on your own. This may not be ideal for you if you are a first-time seller or lack time to manage your property sale.
- Additional Fees: The closing costs can differ significantly depending on your state and choice of listing. You must budget for these if you do not want to be caught off-guard.
» Houzeo vs. Flat Fee Group: Understand how Houzeo exceeds all expectations with this in-depth comparison.
Flat Fee Group has no customer reviews on Google or Trustpilot. This raises the question is Flat Fee Group legit? Flat Fee Group BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews are also unavailable.
» Flat Fee Group Reviews: Read our in-depth reviews on Flat Fee Group and choose accordingly
Since its founding in 2003, the Flat Fee Group has grown to serve clients throughout the United States by connecting independent, flat-fee real estate brokerages with sellers.
Flat Fee Group.com’s pricing and multiple packages may seem attractive in listing a property for a flat fee. However, it works with a variety of different flat-fee brokerages, and not every homeowner will have the same experience.
In Washington, Flat Fee Group offers 2 Flat Fee MLS packages – Entry Only Package at $95 and the Gold Plan Package at $395. A Classic Plus listing package is also available at $695+1/2% at Closing. They also have iBuyer services for quick sale.
NATIONAL REFERRAL COMPANY
FSBO.com has 2 packages for FSBO home sellers:
- Basic Package – $99: Your property is listed on FSBO.com and Redfin for 6 months. You can upload unlimited photos and a video. Listing edits and cancellations are possible.
- MLS Package – $399: Your property is listed on the MLS for 6 months and syndicated to Zillow, Realtor, and Trulia. You can upload up to 20 photos.
The buyer agent’s commission, which is around 2% to 3% of the sale price, is to be paid separately by the seller.
Listing Upgrades: Here’s a summary of the listing upgrades that FSBO.com provides:
- Classic FSBO.com Yard Sign w/ Stand: $60
- Directional Arrow – For Sale By Owner: $12
- Open House Directional Arrow: $12
- Sign Riders: $12
👉 Our Take: We recommend the $399 MLS package, as it gives you maximum exposure through an MLS listing. However, be careful of the extra charges for the add-on services.
Here are some key highlights of listing with FSBO.com:
- Multiple Categories of Listings: You can feature your listing in a special section dedicated to foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, tax lien, or bankruptcy.
- Simple User Interface: FSBO.com is easy to navigate. Due to its basic interface, you can easily create your listing by adding relevant information.
During our research, we identified several disadvantages of listing with FSBO.com. Here are some of them:
- Limited Automation: FSBO.com provides your information to a local broker who does the listing for you. You have to do all the paperwork manually due to lack of online automation or downloadable resources.
- Lack of DIY Resources or Tools: Although FSBO.com is the oldest For Sale By Owner website, it does not provide any resources to make your job easy.
- Unpredictable Broker Quality: You never know which local broker your listing will go to. FSBO.com reviews online are mixed, which indicates good service in some places only.
- Extra Charges for Listing Photos: You have to pay $50 extra if you want to upload more than 20 photos to your listing.
- Expensive à La Carte Services: Services like e-lockbox rental, showings, yard signs, and open house postings add another $50 to $150 to the packages.
FSBO.com has no credible customer reviews on popular review sites like Google or Trustpilot.
» FSBO.com Reviews: Check out why the oldest FSBO site isn’t the best in 2023’s slow market.
FSBO.com is available in all states with coverage in 50+ markets. FSBO allows sellers to list their property for sale while saving on the listing agent commission.
But you should know that additional services can add up to a total of $335 in costs! For example, If you wish to avail of CSS showing service, and e-lockbox rental, then you have to pay $75 and $150 over your flat fee package.
🚩 Beware: Flat Fee MLS Washington Companies have High Hidden Fees
The biggest issue with Washington Flat Fee MLS listings is that they have a lot of hidden fees that they don’t disclose on their pricing pages.
These hidden fees don’t just make your sale more expensive than you budgeted for, they will also ruin your experience with all the nickel and diming. SELLER BEWARE!
📣 FACT: Houzeo’s hidden fees are disclosed upfront on the Flat Fee MLS Washington Pricing page.
- ✍️ What is Houzeo? Houzeo is a tech-centric For Sale By Owner website and real estate platform that gives you access to tools only real estate agents have. Here’s how Houzeo works to maximize your savings and exposure.
Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Near Me
Local Washington Best Flat Fee MLS listing services will provide packages for listing your home on local MLS for a flat fee.
Flat Fee MLS Seattle: Seattle, Washington Flat Fee MLS listing providers maximize your home’s exposure & have the local market expertise. The fixed fee MLS rate in Seattle ranges between $99 to $999.
How Do Washington Flat Fee MLS Listing Services Work?
A Flat Fee MLS listing service WA is an MLS entry-only service that lists your home on the local MLS at a flat rate.
To list your home on the MLS through a Flat Fee Listing Washington Service, you first need to choose a package that suits your home-selling needs.
The fixed-fee listing agent will make your listing live on the MLS and other real estate websites in Washington. Once the MLS listing is live, buyer agents can view your property on the MLS and subsequently recommend it to prospective buyers.
Listing your home with a Flat Fee MLS in WA service saves you thousands of dollars in commissions. Because you are not listing with a traditional listing agent, you won’t have to pay their 3% commission.
How to List on Washington MLS via Houzeo.com
Here’s how to list on MLS by owner in Washington with Houzeo:
- Step 1 – Start Your FREE Listing: On your browser, go to Houzeo.com and click “Start Free Listing” on the top right corner.
- Step 2 – Provide Property Info & Photos: Register, and on your Houzeo dashboard click “Sell a Property“. Provide your property information, select a buyer agent commission, and upload photos.
- Step 3 – Purchase a Listing Plan: Select an MLS listing package. We recommend the GOLD package. It’ll give you access to all the technology features Houzeo is known for. This includes easy management of your listing, showing schedule, offer management including the counteroffer feature, and lead management.
- Step 4 – Complete the Listing Documents: Listing docs are automatically assigned to you based on who your listing agent is, your property type, and your local MLS. Completing the listing paperwork will take about 20 to 30 minutes.
Assuming everything is in order, you’ll be listed on your local MLS within 24-48 hours! Oh… Don’t forget to download the Houzeo mobile app to manage your listing, accept and decline showings, and review offers.
⚡ List on MLS: Houzeo is the fastest way to list on your local MLS!
WA Seller Disclosures and Closing Costs
- Seller’s Mandatory Disclosures Statement Washington: Some Flat Fee MLS Washington companies provide these disclosures with their flat fee packages. Read to Know How to Ace Your Disclosure Process
- What Are Seller Closing Costs in Washington: You’ll pay around 1.0% of your home’s final sale price in seller closing costs when you sell a home in Washington. Calculate the net proceeds with Houzeo’s Washington home sale calculator
Alternatives to Washington Flat Fee MLS Companies
Flat Fee MLS WA companies are the best option for home sellers looking to retain most of their hard-earned equity in their homes.
But if you’re looking for more assistance, there are several other options.
- Hire a Discount Real Estate Broker: Washington discount real estate brokers offer all the services of a traditional broker for a discounted commission. Typically, discount brokers will charge anywhere between 0.5% to 2% commission to list and sell your home.
- 1% Commission Realtors: Clients save thousands by working with discount brokers at 1% commission rates.
- 2% Commission Realtors: At a discount rate of 2%, they provide similar services to conventional Realtors.
- 4.5% Commission Realtors: You can get all real estate services from your agent for a low commission of 4.5%.
- List With a Full Service Realtor: If you need maximum hand-holding, we recommend hiring a full-service in-person Washington realtor or broker. You’ll get all the professional help you need, but you won’t save much on real estate agent commission, likely paying a full 5% to 6%. Also note that luxury real estate brokers may charge more than 6%. This option seems convenient but won’t help you save $$$.
- Sell to an iBuyer: Many iBuyers, like Opendoor and Offerpad, purchase hundreds of homes in Seattle and other Washington markets. iBuyers can be a great option if you’re wondering how to sell my house fast in Washington.
- Sell to Cash Home Buyers: Individual cash home buyers and companies that buy houses for cash in Washington make all-cash offers, usually within 24 to 48 hours. Cash buyers let you skip the hassle of listing on the MLS, inspection, appraisal, etc.
- Sell For Sale By Owner: For Sale By Owner websites will help you list and sell a house by owner in Washington and save thousands in listing agent commission. Many FSBO websites will also get you listed on the MLS and help you with FSBO paperwork.
» Best FSBO Sites in Washington: We’ve researched and reviewed all the best For Sale By Owner sites. See our rankings!
A full-service agent is not always necessary to handle a property owner’s sale. With a bit of research, you can sell your home with Washington Flat Fee real estate brokers.
Houzeo is the top-ranked MLS listing company in Washington. It meets all of your needs for a smooth and hassle-free home-selling process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flat Fee MLS Washington State
What is the best Flat Fee MLS company in Washington?
MLS4Owner and Flat List are some of the best companies that offer flat fee MLS services in Washington. But, with its advanced tech and good customer support, Houzeo is also a great option for home sellers.
Is Flat Fee MLS legal in Washington?
Flat Fee MLS is legal all over the United States, including in Washington. In fact, the US DOJ just updated their bulletin highlighting the benefits of Flat Fee MLS for For Sale By Owner home sellers.
How long will it take for my MLS listing to go live on Houzeo?
Typical stipulated time to list is 2 business days after you’ve completed all your tasks accurately and the broker doesn’t have any questions for you. But for most MLS’ in Washington, your listing can be up in 4 to 8 business hours (Central Time).
What is for sale by owner contract?
An FSBO contract is a legally binding document used to buy and sell a house.
>> Click here to know Who draws up contract in for sale by owner?
Eager to Know How Houzeo Works?
We’ve got you covered. Check out the following video to understand how Houzeo works and why it is one of the best For Sale By Owner websites in the U.S.
What is Houzeo?
An overview of what the platform is all about
» Houzeo Review: Find out why Houzeo is one of the best FSBO websites in the US.
- Best time to Sell a house in Washington: Selling your house in the right month will fetch you higher returns and ensure you sell quickly.
- Closing Cost calculator Washington Seller: Want to know how much will you make selling my house in Washington? Check out this Calculator.
- How to Sell a House by Owner in Washington: Save thousands in commissions by selling your home by owner in Montana.
For Home Buyers
- How much Closing Cost for Buyer in Washington: A typical buyer in Washington may end up paying $15,260-$38,150 as closing costs. You can save money by understanding closing costs for buyers in WA.
- Who Pays for Closing Costs in Washington: Find out who pays closing costs in Washington and which closing costs are your responsibility.
- How Much is Title Insurance in Washington: Title insurance is the shield that stands between your new home. Learn more here!
Related: mls flat fee listing, flat fee mls listing washington state, multiple listing service washington state, washington state multiple listing service, washington state MLS, mls listings washington, mls listings washington state,washington mls listings, mls4owners com, housezo, houszeo, houzzeo, hozeo, chris nye mls4owners com, mls4owners com, mls4owners com listingsFlat Fee MLS Washington